Which builds are based on the 19.10 rollout?

bmurphr1
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: ODROID Go Advance
Has thanked: 0

Which builds are based on the 19.10 rollout?

Unread post by bmurphr1 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:29 pm

I've been wanting to try out a 19.10 based image for the OGA but I prefer more customization, which is why I've stuck with RetroRoller even as of now, but at this point I'm wondering which development builds are based on the new image versus the older 18.04 release. I've done a little bit of homework and haven't seen too many people that have a working functional image that is based on 19.10 as well as having integrated support for both the 32 and 64bit binaries of RetroArch as I'm finding that I require both binaries to be required for the different kinds of emulation that I do on a daily basis. I've also been hoping to see more ports of standalone games like VVVVV moved over to the OGA so that we have the option of trying those freebie titles. I wouldn't even mind seeing 2048 ported over to the OGA because it's actually a game I enjoy playing since I can start either a short game to hit 2048 or if I want to get strategic aim for a higher goal like 8192 (I've only managed to pull it off twice with a lot of luck).

npaladin2000
languages_spoken: english

Re: Which builds are based on the 19.10 rollout?

Unread post by npaladin2000 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:47 pm

RetroArena is using 19.10, and has also integrated RetroRoller with the author's permission.

Return to “General Topics”