Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance April 1st update!

Third party OS images and hardware mods
Cg2005
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:25 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Cg2005 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:14 pm

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:20 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 am
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:10 am
this one
You are right, no controls with this core yet.
This is probably why it was not included in the latest release.
I will look later to see if I can find a way to make them work.
I already have the controls working, watch my videos.

Yabause libretro works very bad.
How were you able to configure the controls?

Edit: Nvm, they just kind of...started working? *shrug* Thanks, CISKO!
Last edited by Cg2005 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eyeball37
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:58 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Go Advance
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Eyeball37 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:30 pm

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm
I use mame romset for naomi/atomiswave but now I don´t remember version.

I think it states version in the log, could you please check and report?

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:20 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 am
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:10 am
this one
You are right, no controls with this core yet.
This is probably why it was not included in the latest release.
I will look later to see if I can find a way to make them work.
I already have the controls working, watch my videos.

Yabause libretro works very bad.
Forget it, controls work well. I don't know why but when I got to bed it was all working. lol
I only got time to try 2 or 3 games, mainly shmups, but yeah its very good!

For those who have issue with controls, check that these files are the exact same for you:
In /tmp/cores check yabasanshiro_libretro.info

Code: Select all

display_name = "Sega - Saturn (YabaSanshiro)"
authors = "Guillaume Duhammel|Theo Berkau|Anders Montonen|devmiyax"
supported_extensions = "cue|iso|mds|ccd|zip|chd"
corename = "YabaSanshiro"
manufacturer = "Sega"
categories = "Emulator"
systemname = "Saturn"
systemid = "sega_saturn"
database = "Sega - Saturn"
license = "GPLv2"
permissions = ""
display_version = "v2.6.8"
supports_no_game = "false"
firmware_count = 1
firmware0_desc = "saturn_bios.bin (Saturn BIOS)"
firmware0_path = "saturn_bios.bin"
firmware0_opt = "true"
notes = "(!) saturn_bios.bin (md5): af5828fdff51384f99b3c4926be27762|Homepage : http://www.uoyabause.org/"
required_hw_api = "OpenGL Core >= 3.3 | OpenGL ES >= 3.0"
In /storage/.config/emulationstation check es_system.cfg:

Code: Select all

<system>
    <name>saturn</name>
    <fullname>Sega Saturn</fullname>
    <path>/storage/roms/saturn</path>
    <extension>.cue .CUE .iso .ISO .ccd .CCD .chd .CHD .zip .ZIP</extension>
    <command>/emuelec/scripts/emuelecRunEmu.sh %ROM% -P%SYSTEM% --controllers="%CONTROLLERSCONFIG%"</command>
    <platform>saturn</platform>
    <theme>saturn</theme>
  </system>
Make sure they look exactly that way.
Reboot system and try again.
Last edited by Iamno1 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Iamno1 for the post:
Cg2005 (Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:13 pm)

hendrickchan
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:36 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by hendrickchan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 pm

Eyeball37 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:28 pm
hendrickchan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:19 pm
Eyeball37 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 pm
Will a Mame 0.217 merged work with Naomi and Atomiswave on the go advance 2?

I have all the relevant Mame bios files to go in the dc folder, just want to know if it’s now as simple as copy over the game .zip files to the relevant rom folders, or if I need a different version set?

Thanks
I tried Mame 0.219 merged, and they don't work.

That’s the very latest set I believe. Maybe the core is not updated for that yet as it was only released 29.02.20. Have you since tried any others?
I don't have any other set on hand, but when I do get to try another set, I'll let you guys know.

Shumafuk
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:53 am
languages_spoken: english, czech, polish
ODROIDs: GO Advance
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Shumafuk » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm

Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?

bmwaudiomw
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:23 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by bmwaudiomw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:46 pm

Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?
i used from batocera, and all but a few worked. i just have to hunt down the others.

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:18 pm

Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?
PM sent. ;)

Cg2005
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:25 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Cg2005 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:20 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 am
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:10 am
this one
You are right, no controls with this core yet.
This is probably why it was not included in the latest release.
I will look later to see if I can find a way to make them work.
I already have the controls working, watch my videos.

Yabause libretro works very bad.
Forget it, controls work well. I don't know why but when I got to bed it was all working. lol
I only got time to try 2 or 3 games, mainly shmups, but yeah its very good!

For those who have issue with controls, check that these files are the exact same for you:


In /storage/.config/emulationstation check es_system.cfg:


Make sure they look exactly that way.
Reboot system and try again.
That's the strangest thing. They just started working for me also. I checked my info and cfg files and they matched. Rebooted, tried controls again. Didn't work, rebooted once again and...they worked!

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:20 pm

Cg2005 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:19 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:20 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 am
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:10 am
this one
You are right, no controls with this core yet.
This is probably why it was not included in the latest release.
I will look later to see if I can find a way to make them work.
I already have the controls working, watch my videos.

Yabause libretro works very bad.
Forget it, controls work well. I don't know why but when I got to bed it was all working. lol
I only got time to try 2 or 3 games, mainly shmups, but yeah its very good!

For those who have issue with controls, check that these files are the exact same for you:


In /storage/.config/emulationstation check es_system.cfg:


Make sure they look exactly that way.
Reboot system and try again.
That's the strangest thing. They just started working for me also. I checked my info and cfg files and they matched. Rebooted, tried controls again. Didn't work, rebooted once again and...they worked!
Yes it seems the system is sometimes slow to register changes.

CISKO
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by CISKO » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:41 pm

Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?

I personally have mine for all systems and it works, you can use any bios pack, for example from retropie.

I just prepared my daphne pack and these games are working smooth.

https://vimeo.com/400960847

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:47 pm

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:41 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?

I personally have mine for all systems and it works, you can use any bios pack, for example from retropie.

I just prepared my daphne pack and these games are working smooth.

https://vimeo.com/400960847
Did you have to create a special command file per games ?
I have all zip's in roms folder and each games folders have the .daphne extension but I can't load at all
I tested them before in batocera and they where running fine...

bmwaudiomw
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:23 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by bmwaudiomw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:54 pm

Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:18 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?
PM sent. ;)
can you PM me too? thx!

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:57 pm

bmwaudiomw wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:54 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:18 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?
PM sent. ;)
can you PM me too? thx!
PM sent! :)
The only thing missing is Reminescence, the game does not interest me...
These users thanked the author Iamno1 for the post:
bmwaudiomw (Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:28 pm)

CISKO
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by CISKO » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:03 pm

Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:47 pm
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:41 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?

I personally have mine for all systems and it works, you can use any bios pack, for example from retropie.

I just prepared my daphne pack and these games are working smooth.

https://vimeo.com/400960847
Did you have to create a special command file per games ?
I have all zip's in roms folder and each games folders have the .daphne extension but I can't load at all
I tested them before in batocera and they where running fine...
on emuelec runs fine

for example Dragon´s Lair:

roms/daphne:

folder lair.daphne ( dat,m2v and ogg files)
folder roms ---lair.zip
These users thanked the author CISKO for the post:
Iamno1 (Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:30 am)

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:17 pm

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:03 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:47 pm
CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:41 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?

I personally have mine for all systems and it works, you can use any bios pack, for example from retropie.

I just prepared my daphne pack and these games are working smooth.

https://vimeo.com/400960847
Did you have to create a special command file per games ?
I have all zip's in roms folder and each games folders have the .daphne extension but I can't load at all
I tested them before in batocera and they where running fine...
on emuelec runs fine

for example Dragon´s Lair:

roms/daphne:

folder lair.daphne ( dat,m2v and ogg files)
folder roms ---lair.zip
Mine is set up the exact same way. Weird...
These users thanked the author Iamno1 for the post:
bmwaudiomw (Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:29 pm)

bmwaudiomw
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:23 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by bmwaudiomw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:25 pm

i noticed that the one atari doesnt work unless you hit A to start the game during launch menu screen, or it crashed back to game selection. press button for it to work but FYI... also, easy way to stretch the screen so its all full screen, like in batocera?

i jumped from batocera after seeing better things over here

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm

Did someone try to change the splash screens ?
Changing them in the Storage folder does not work.
It is read from /usr/config/splash but the file is read only...

CISKO
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by CISKO » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm
Did someone try to change the splash screens ?
Changing them in the Storage folder does not work.
It is read from /usr/config/splash but the file is read only...
I changed it.
it is very easy , by SSH and the commands mount -o remount and cp
These users thanked the author CISKO for the post:
Iamno1 (Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:30 am)

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:46 pm

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm
Did someone try to change the splash screens ?
Changing them in the Storage folder does not work.
It is read from /usr/config/splash but the file is read only...
I changed it.
it is very easy , by SSH and the commands mount -o remount and cp
I tried that but can't make it work...

Code: Select all

EmuELEC:/usr/config/splash # mount -o remount
devtmpfs on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,relatime,size=470436k,nr_inodes=117609,mode=755)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)
/dev/mmcblk0p1 on /flash type vfat (ro,noatime,fmask=0022,dmask=0022,codepage=936,iocharset=utf8,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)
/dev/loop0 on / type squashfs (ro,relatime)
/dev/mmcblk0p2 on /storage type ext4 (rw,noatime,data=ordered)
securityfs on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmode=000)
tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,mode=755)
tmpfs on /sys/fs/cgroup type tmpfs (ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,mode=755)
cgroup2 on /sys/fs/cgroup/unified type cgroup2 (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,xattr,name=systemd)
pstore on /sys/fs/pstore type pstore (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpu,cpuacct)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,freezer)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,net_cls)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,cpuset)
cgroup on /sys/fs/cgroup/devices type cgroup (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,devices)
debugfs on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
tmpfs on /var type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
configfs on /sys/kernel/config type configfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
fusectl on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
none on /tmp/database type overlay (rw,relatime,lowerdir=/usr/share/libretro-database,upperdir=/storage/database,workdir=/storage/.tmp/database-workdir)
none on /tmp/overlays type overlay (rw,relatime,lowerdir=/usr/share/retroarch-overlays,upperdir=/storage/overlays,workdir=/storage/.tmp/overlays-workdir)
none on /tmp/cores type overlay (rw,relatime,lowerdir=/usr/lib/libretro,upperdir=/storage/cores,workdir=/storage/.tmp/cores-workdir)
none on /tmp/shaders type overlay (rw,relatime,lowerdir=/usr/share/common-shaders,upperdir=/storage/shaders,workdir=/storage/.tmp/shaders-workdir)
none on /tmp/joypads type overlay (rw,relatime,lowerdir=/etc/retroarch-joypad-autoconfig,upperdir=/storage/joypads,workdir=/storage/.tmp/joypads-workdir)
none on /tmp/assets type overlay (rw,relatime,lowerdir=/usr/share/retroarch-assets,upperdir=/storage/assets,workdir=/storage/.tmp/assets-workdir)

Shumafuk
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:53 am
languages_spoken: english, czech, polish
ODROIDs: GO Advance
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Shumafuk » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:54 pm

Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:18 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?
PM sent. ;)
Thanks!

Is it possible to save savestate and savefiles into dedicated folders rather than ROM folder?

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:17 am

Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:18 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?
PM sent. ;)
Thanks!

Is it possible to save savestate and savefiles into dedicated folders rather than ROM folder?
There should be a conf files in there where you could change value to do this, but where it is and which file...You will have to hunt for it.

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:19 am

Hi,

Im interested for the BIOS Pack please i missed a lot of bios systems.. ?? is it possible to send me an MP ?

Thanks in advance !

CISKO
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:44 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by CISKO » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:37 am

Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:54 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:18 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?
PM sent. ;)
Thanks!

Is it possible to save savestate and savefiles into dedicated folders rather than ROM folder?
Yes, my path is storage/savefiles and storage/savestates.
You can configure the path on Retroarch-directory.

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 am

Also,

Do you know where is the path of Getcores.sh in the microsd please? i try to add this for the Saturn.

"saturn")
CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
;;

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am

juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 am
Also,

Do you know where is the path of Getcores.sh in the microsd please? i try to add this for the Saturn.

"saturn")
CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
;;
/storage/.config/emulationstation/scripts

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am

Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 am
Also,

Do you know where is the path of Getcores.sh in the microsd please? i try to add this for the Saturn.

"saturn")
CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
;;
/storage/.config/emulationstation/scripts
Thanks!

I add this entry and save but when i launch my game in .chd its doesnt work and back to the saturn menu..

Do you know where my problem come ? thanks again.

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:34 am

juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 am
Also,

Do you know where is the path of Getcores.sh in the microsd please? i try to add this for the Saturn.

"saturn")
CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
;;
/storage/.config/emulationstation/scripts
Thanks!

I add this entry and save but when i launch my game in .chd its doesnt work and back to the saturn menu..

Do you know where my problem come ? thanks again.
My bios pack needs to be transfered exactly as is.
es_system.cfg need to be exactly like this:

Code: Select all

<system>
    <name>saturn</name>
    <fullname>Sega Saturn</fullname>
    <path>/storage/roms/saturn</path>
    <extension>.cue .CUE .iso .ISO .ccd .CCD .chd .CHD .zip .ZIP</extension>
    <command>/emuelec/scripts/emuelecRunEmu.sh %ROM% -P%SYSTEM% --controllers="%CONTROLLERSCONFIG%"</command>
    <platform>saturn</platform>
    <theme>saturn</theme>
  </system>
getcores.sh need to have an entry exactly like this:

Code: Select all

"saturn")
	CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
	;;
In Main Menu/GAMES SETTINGS/PER SYSTEM ADVANCED CONFIGURATION/Sega Saturn/
EMULATOR: YABASANSHIRO_lIBRETRO
ENABLE MAX PERFORMANCE: YES

Reboot and try
These users thanked the author Iamno1 for the post:
juju123 (Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:36 am)

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:36 am

Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:34 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 am
Also,

Do you know where is the path of Getcores.sh in the microsd please? i try to add this for the Saturn.

"saturn")
CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
;;
/storage/.config/emulationstation/scripts
Thanks!

I add this entry and save but when i launch my game in .chd its doesnt work and back to the saturn menu..

Do you know where my problem come ? thanks again.
My bios pack needs to transfered exactly as is.
es_system.cfg need to exactly like this:

Code: Select all

<system>
    <name>saturn</name>
    <fullname>Sega Saturn</fullname>
    <path>/storage/roms/saturn</path>
    <extension>.cue .CUE .iso .ISO .ccd .CCD .chd .CHD .zip .ZIP</extension>
    <command>/emuelec/scripts/emuelecRunEmu.sh %ROM% -P%SYSTEM% --controllers="%CONTROLLERSCONFIG%"</command>
    <platform>saturn</platform>
    <theme>saturn</theme>
  </system>
getcores.sh need to have an entry exactly like this:

Code: Select all

"saturn")
	CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
	;;
In Main Menu/GAMES SETTINGS/PER SYSTEM ADVANCED CONFIGURATION/Sega Saturn/
EMULATOR: YABASANSHIRO_lIBRETRO
ENABLE MAX PERFORMANCE: YES

Reboot and try
Thanks its works ! but i have no Controls mapping ..Ho do you map the controls please ?

Also do you try the Mednafen core ? is good or i stay with Yaba ?

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:39 am

juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:36 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:34 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 am
Also,

Do you know where is the path of Getcores.sh in the microsd please? i try to add this for the Saturn.

"saturn")
CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
;;
/storage/.config/emulationstation/scripts
Thanks!

I add this entry and save but when i launch my game in .chd its doesnt work and back to the saturn menu..

Do you know where my problem come ? thanks again.
My bios pack needs to transfered exactly as is.
es_system.cfg need to exactly like this:

Code: Select all

<system>
    <name>saturn</name>
    <fullname>Sega Saturn</fullname>
    <path>/storage/roms/saturn</path>
    <extension>.cue .CUE .iso .ISO .ccd .CCD .chd .CHD .zip .ZIP</extension>
    <command>/emuelec/scripts/emuelecRunEmu.sh %ROM% -P%SYSTEM% --controllers="%CONTROLLERSCONFIG%"</command>
    <platform>saturn</platform>
    <theme>saturn</theme>
  </system>
getcores.sh need to have an entry exactly like this:

Code: Select all

"saturn")
	CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
	;;
In Main Menu/GAMES SETTINGS/PER SYSTEM ADVANCED CONFIGURATION/Sega Saturn/
EMULATOR: YABASANSHIRO_lIBRETRO
ENABLE MAX PERFORMANCE: YES

Reboot and try
Thanks its works ! but i have no Controls mapping ..Ho do you map the controls please ?

Also do you try the Mednafen core ? is good or i stay with Yaba ?
For controls its weird, reboot a couple of times and it should work.
You can also check in /tmp/cores and look at the file: yabasanshiro_libretro.info and make sure its exactly written this way:

Code: Select all

display_name = "Sega - Saturn (YabaSanshiro)"
authors = "Guillaume Duhammel|Theo Berkau|Anders Montonen|devmiyax"
supported_extensions = "cue|iso|mds|ccd|zip|chd"
corename = "YabaSanshiro"
manufacturer = "Sega"
categories = "Emulator"
systemname = "Saturn"
systemid = "sega_saturn"
database = "Sega - Saturn"
license = "GPLv2"
permissions = ""
display_version = "v2.6.8"
supports_no_game = "false"
firmware_count = 1
firmware0_desc = "saturn_bios.bin (Saturn BIOS)"
firmware0_path = "saturn_bios.bin"
firmware0_opt = "true"
notes = "(!) saturn_bios.bin (md5): af5828fdff51384f99b3c4926be27762|Homepage : http://www.uoyabause.org/"
required_hw_api = "OpenGL Core >= 3.3 | OpenGL ES >= 3.0"
For the other emulators, Yabause_libretro is slow, Mednafen is not working.
Also you guys should thank the user named CISKO also, he found the core.

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am

Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:39 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:36 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:34 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 am
Also,

Do you know where is the path of Getcores.sh in the microsd please? i try to add this for the Saturn.

"saturn")
CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
;;
/storage/.config/emulationstation/scripts
Thanks!

I add this entry and save but when i launch my game in .chd its doesnt work and back to the saturn menu..

Do you know where my problem come ? thanks again.
My bios pack needs to transfered exactly as is.
es_system.cfg need to exactly like this:

Code: Select all

<system>
    <name>saturn</name>
    <fullname>Sega Saturn</fullname>
    <path>/storage/roms/saturn</path>
    <extension>.cue .CUE .iso .ISO .ccd .CCD .chd .CHD .zip .ZIP</extension>
    <command>/emuelec/scripts/emuelecRunEmu.sh %ROM% -P%SYSTEM% --controllers="%CONTROLLERSCONFIG%"</command>
    <platform>saturn</platform>
    <theme>saturn</theme>
  </system>
getcores.sh need to have an entry exactly like this:

Code: Select all

"saturn")
	CORES="mednafen_saturn_libretro,yabasanshiro_libretro,yabause_libretro,"
	;;
In Main Menu/GAMES SETTINGS/PER SYSTEM ADVANCED CONFIGURATION/Sega Saturn/
EMULATOR: YABASANSHIRO_lIBRETRO
ENABLE MAX PERFORMANCE: YES

Reboot and try
Thanks its works ! but i have no Controls mapping ..Ho do you map the controls please ?

Also do you try the Mednafen core ? is good or i stay with Yaba ?
For controls its weird, reboot a couple of times and it should work.
You can also check in /tmp/cores and look at the file: yabasanshiro_libretro.info and make sure its exactly written this way:

Code: Select all

display_name = "Sega - Saturn (YabaSanshiro)"
authors = "Guillaume Duhammel|Theo Berkau|Anders Montonen|devmiyax"
supported_extensions = "cue|iso|mds|ccd|zip|chd"
corename = "YabaSanshiro"
manufacturer = "Sega"
categories = "Emulator"
systemname = "Saturn"
systemid = "sega_saturn"
database = "Sega - Saturn"
license = "GPLv2"
permissions = ""
display_version = "v2.6.8"
supports_no_game = "false"
firmware_count = 1
firmware0_desc = "saturn_bios.bin (Saturn BIOS)"
firmware0_path = "saturn_bios.bin"
firmware0_opt = "true"
notes = "(!) saturn_bios.bin (md5): af5828fdff51384f99b3c4926be27762|Homepage : http://www.uoyabause.org/"
required_hw_api = "OpenGL Core >= 3.3 | OpenGL ES >= 3.0"
For the other emulators, Yabause_libretro is slow, Mednafen is not working.
Also you guys should thank the user named CISKO also, he found the core.
I restart 3 times my OGA but nothing.. I press all functions buttons but my game not start and i stay in the game menu..

For you, what is the start button ?
Last edited by juju123 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 pm
Iamno1 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:26 pm
Did someone try to change the splash screens ?
Changing them in the Storage folder does not work.
It is read from /usr/config/splash but the file is read only...
I changed it.
it is very easy , by SSH and the commands mount -o remount and cp
Can you share your exact method, I can't figure out a way to make this work.
I tried mount -o remount but it stays read only...

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:15 am

juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am
I restart 3 times my OGA but nothing.. I press all functions buttons but my game not start and i stay in the game menu..
For you, what is the start button ?
Try two thing:
1 change the core to yabause or mednafen, start a game, quit, switch back to yabasanshiro.
2 when you say you reboot, did you reboot system or emulationstation ?

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 am

Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:15 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am
I restart 3 times my OGA but nothing.. I press all functions buttons but my game not start and i stay in the game menu..
For you, what is the start button ?
Try two thing:
1 change the core to yabause or mednafen, start a game, quit, switch back to yabasanshiro.
2 when you say you reboot, did you reboot system or emulationstation ?
I reboot the system only, is good ?

Edit : i try to launch with yabause and mednafen and my game in .chd doesnt launch at all :(

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:27 am

juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:15 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am
I restart 3 times my OGA but nothing.. I press all functions buttons but my game not start and i stay in the game menu..
For you, what is the start button ?
Try two thing:
1 change the core to yabause or mednafen, start a game, quit, switch back to yabasanshiro.
2 when you say you reboot, did you reboot system or emulationstation ?
I reboot the system only, is good ?

Edit : i try to launch with yabause and mednafen and my game in .chd doesnt launch at all :(
I do not use chd's only zip

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 am

Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:27 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:15 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am
I restart 3 times my OGA but nothing.. I press all functions buttons but my game not start and i stay in the game menu..
For you, what is the start button ?
Try two thing:
1 change the core to yabause or mednafen, start a game, quit, switch back to yabasanshiro.
2 when you say you reboot, did you reboot system or emulationstation ?
I reboot the system only, is good ?

Edit : i try to launch with yabause and mednafen and my game in .chd doesnt launch at all :(
I do not use chd's only zip
ok, do you think its a Retroarch mapping problem ? whats your button to start ?

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:32 am

juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:27 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:15 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am
I restart 3 times my OGA but nothing.. I press all functions buttons but my game not start and i stay in the game menu..
For you, what is the start button ?
Try two thing:
1 change the core to yabause or mednafen, start a game, quit, switch back to yabasanshiro.
2 when you say you reboot, did you reboot system or emulationstation ?
I reboot the system only, is good ?

Edit : i try to launch with yabause and mednafen and my game in .chd doesnt launch at all :(
I do not use chd's only zip
ok, do you think its a Retroarch mapping problem ? whats your button to start ?
No the mapping should be ok, triple check each files involved.
I too had a non working controls at first and then it was ok...

Iamno1
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:33 pm
languages_spoken: francais,english,some japanese
ODROIDs: Odroid Go, Odroid Go Advance
Location: Montréal Downtown! Qc
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Iamno1 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:44 am

CISKO wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:41 pm
Shumafuk wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:41 pm
Is there any BIOS pack (all in one) for Emuelec?

I personally have mine for all systems and it works, you can use any bios pack, for example from retropie.

I just prepared my daphne pack and these games are working smooth.

https://vimeo.com/400960847
Can't get it to work on my side...
All my roms are good and I am certain of it because they where working well on Batocera.

What I have is this ex. Dragon Lair 2:

A - In /storage/roms/daphne/lair2.daphne {inside I have all dat,m2v,txt,commands...)
B - In /storage/roms/daphne/roms/lair2.zip

Is this supposed to be ok ?
If so, why is it that every times I try to launch a game, it create 3 new folders (framefile, ram, sound)...
These users thanked the author Iamno1 for the post:
hendrickchan (Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:14 pm)

juju123
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:15 pm
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by juju123 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:39 am

juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:27 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 am
Iamno1 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:15 am
juju123 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:07 am
I restart 3 times my OGA but nothing.. I press all functions buttons but my game not start and i stay in the game menu..
For you, what is the start button ?
Try two thing:
1 change the core to yabause or mednafen, start a game, quit, switch back to yabasanshiro.
2 when you say you reboot, did you reboot system or emulationstation ?
I reboot the system only, is good ?

Edit : i try to launch with yabause and mednafen and my game in .chd doesnt launch at all :(
I do not use chd's only zip
ok, do you think its a Retroarch mapping problem ? whats your button to start ?

So well it seem to work now for the controls but i try to quit the game with f1 + f6 its not quit the game. How i can quit without hard reset my oga ? thx

Eyeball37
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:58 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Go Advance
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Eyeball37 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:04 am

So for the second time now, my retroarch has failed on this build and I’m now unable to launch anything at all. I’ve yet to check the files but I bet just like last time they will all read 0kb in size. This always happens as I’m close to being satisfied with how I have everything running. Any ideas on a fix for this guys?

EDIT: it appears that when I was changing the audio drivers through the retroarch menu, and set it to “null” this somehow stopped retroarch from functioning. When I went into the retroarch_options.cfg and changed it back to “alsa” all the emulators were able to load again.
Last edited by Eyeball37 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cg2005
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:25 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Cg2005 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:27 am

Eyeball37 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:04 am
So for the second time now, my retroarch has failed on this build and I’m now unable to launch anything at all. I’ve yet to check the files but I bet just like last time they will all read 0kb in size. This always happens as I’m close to being satisfied with how I have everything running. Any ideas on a fix for this guys?
You can't load anything at all, even systems that don't require a bios? How are you transferring your roms (i.e. sd card adapter connected to PC or via SSH)? On the Batocera build I was having the problem of roms showing up as 0kb when transferring roms directly to the micro SD from the SD card reader in my laptop.

Eyeball37
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:58 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Go Advance
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Eyeball37 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:17 am

Does anyone know how I can install the Openal audio driver onto emuelec?

https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/b ... s/openal.c

I believe this is the driver I need, but how do install it so it works on emuelec?

A user managed to find the problem regarding the Atari 5200 games not loading, but the sound is awful, whereas on retroarena, the sound is perfect.

I have tried all the drivers on the build with no joy, and the only difference I can now see between emuelec and retroarena is the audio driver openal.

Any help on getting this installed and working on the OS will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

helloclement
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:42 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid go advance
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by helloclement » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Hi, found the screenscraper does not work., have api closed error. Anyone know how to fix this?

thatvinylgeek
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:47 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Go Advance
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by thatvinylgeek » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 pm

helloclement wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 pm
Hi, found the screenscraper does not work., have api closed error. Anyone know how to fix this?
Create a screenscraper account and login

bmwaudiomw
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:23 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: go advance
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by bmwaudiomw » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:48 am

how to change all systems to go full screen? tried messing with video but its cut off on sides or top and bottom.

thx

eventhorizon669
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:00 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: C2, HC1, GO Advance
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by eventhorizon669 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 am

npaladin2000 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:31 pm
eventhorizon669 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:00 am
Where can I find the Emuelec source code used to generate the ODROID GO Advance images linked in this thread? I see 200+ forks of the base project and would like to get the right one.

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but I did not find an answer while searching the forums.
Should be right here: https://github.com/EmuELEC/EmuELEC/blob ... /README.md
Thanks much! I was able to get the EmuELEC master branch to compile for the ODROID GO Advance (PPSSPP build kept failing, but I'll save that issue for another topic).

However, it doesn't look like any wifi drivers are enabled in the EmuELEC OGA build at present per https://github.com/EmuELEC/EmuELEC/blob ... ptions#L50. While I did manage to get my TP-Link Archer T2U Nano working by manually enabling the RTL8812AU driver in my build, I know there are other users that have the same need.

Are there any plans to enable these drivers in a future EmuELEC OGA build?

PedroHallino
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:55 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by PedroHallino » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:57 am

Anyone know how to remove multiple lines for the same game?

shanti
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:12 am
languages_spoken: english, spanish
ODROIDs: Odroid N2
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by shanti » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:57 pm

eventhorizon669 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 am
npaladin2000 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:31 pm
eventhorizon669 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:00 am
Where can I find the Emuelec source code used to generate the ODROID GO Advance images linked in this thread? I see 200+ forks of the base project and would like to get the right one.

Apologies if this has already been asked before, but I did not find an answer while searching the forums.
Should be right here: https://github.com/EmuELEC/EmuELEC/blob ... /README.md
Thanks much! I was able to get the EmuELEC master branch to compile for the ODROID GO Advance (PPSSPP build kept failing, but I'll save that issue for another topic).

However, it doesn't look like any wifi drivers are enabled in the EmuELEC OGA build at present per https://github.com/EmuELEC/EmuELEC/blob ... ptions#L50. While I did manage to get my TP-Link Archer T2U Nano working by manually enabling the RTL8812AU driver in my build, I know there are other users that have the same need.

Are there any plans to enable these drivers in a future EmuELEC OGA build?
drivers are included on the linux kconfig, those you mention are not drivers for rockchip.

shanti
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:12 am
languages_spoken: english, spanish
ODROIDs: Odroid N2
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 75 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by shanti » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:58 pm

Eyeball37 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:17 am
Does anyone know how I can install the Openal audio driver onto emuelec?

https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/b ... s/openal.c

I believe this is the driver I need, but how do install it so it works on emuelec?

A user managed to find the problem regarding the Atari 5200 games not loading, but the sound is awful, whereas on retroarena, the sound is perfect.

I have tried all the drivers on the build with no joy, and the only difference I can now see between emuelec and retroarena is the audio driver openal.

Any help on getting this installed and working on the OS will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Turn down the volume on Retroarch (not the system volume, but RA volume itself, HK + Down ) to less than 100%

Eyeball37
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:58 am
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Go Advance
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by Eyeball37 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm

shanti wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Eyeball37 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:17 am
Does anyone know how I can install the Openal audio driver onto emuelec?

https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/b ... s/openal.c

I believe this is the driver I need, but how do install it so it works on emuelec?

A user managed to find the problem regarding the Atari 5200 games not loading, but the sound is awful, whereas on retroarena, the sound is perfect.

I have tried all the drivers on the build with no joy, and the only difference I can now see between emuelec and retroarena is the audio driver openal.

Any help on getting this installed and working on the OS will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Turn down the volume on Retroarch (not the system volume, but RA volume itself, HK + Down ) to less than 100%
Hi Shanti,

I tried that but to no avail.

It sounds like the music is choppy as it’s playing in slow motion against the game. Like it’s way out of sync.

It’s surely a setting, as not an issue when testing roms on another OS.

Thanks

hendrickchan
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:36 pm
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Emuelec for the Odroid Go Advance March 08 update!

Unread post by hendrickchan » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi, Anyone try VVVVVV? Mine seems to be rotated, I can't find the setting to fix it. I'm on the latest update. Thanks!

This is still the best image for the OGA.

Post Reply

Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest