Talking about OS and emulation core development
- Posts: 7136
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:12 am
- languages_spoken: english
- Location: Gulf of Mexico, US
By default powersave is enabled and makes the SSH terminal very laggy to text entry and causes random spikes in latency.
Code: Select all
sudo vi /etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/default-wifi-powersave-on.conf
Change the 3 to 2 which will disable powersave and reboot.
The improvement is unmistakable.
- These users thanked the author rooted for the post:
- mad_ady (Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:14 pm)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests