USB audio issue

Mintpixel
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Xu4
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

USB audio issue

Unread post by Mintpixel » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi guys, I just did a retropie install using the official retropie docs. Everything is working fantastic except I have no idea how to get my USB sound adapter working. Has anyone set this up? I am getting a lv10: VolumeControl::init() - Failed to find mixer elements error as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2

Re: USB audio issue

Unread post by meveric » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:33 pm

probably depends on the audio device you're using.. the one sold by HardKernel should work nearly out of the box, but others might miss drivers in the Kernel.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

Mintpixel
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Xu4
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: USB audio issue

Unread post by Mintpixel » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:07 pm

This one works on other builds, and it shows up in the device list. It's a driverless setup. I just don't know how to set it to defualt or get it working.

Return to “Issues”