[ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

jasonv31
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 am
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by jasonv31 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:18 am

nullsmack wrote:
voodik wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:18 pm
Damo wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:57 am
Is this lineage version 32bit or 64bit?
32bit
Aww, I was hoping for 64bit. The mobile version of Fortnite was compiled for ARM64 and won't run on a 32bit version of Android.
I believe the reason no 64 bit is available (on any rom, stock or otherwise) is that everyone / hardkernel is waiting on amlogic to finish drivers for that. :-/ so the devs aren't the holdup :-)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

jasonv31
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 am
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by jasonv31 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Great work man ... I gotten it running and zero stability issues so far that I could uncover (was a problem for me in the most recent stock image). Features are Great for such an early alpha. GREATLY APPRECIATED DEV !!! Let me know if you need any help with testing logs etc. J

Opilki Inside
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 pm
languages_spoken: english russian
ODROIDs: XU3 Lite, XU4, N2
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by Opilki Inside » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi Voodik,

Great work, as usual! Did you upload source code somewhere?
These users thanked the author Opilki Inside for the post:
jasonv31 (Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:35 am)

ttsolov
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 am
languages_spoken: english, russian
ODROIDs: XU4, N2
Location: California, USA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by ttsolov » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:17 am

Yes. I am also add "Shutdown without confirmation" option to next build.
This doesn't seem to work. Switch was Off but N2 kept shutting down. Turned it On and Off (switched system profile to "Automobile"), no difference - after certain time with no activity N2 shuts down without confirmation.

User avatar
voodik
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:36 am
languages_spoken: english,russian
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by voodik » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 am

ttsolov wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:17 am
Yes. I am also add "Shutdown without confirmation" option to next build.
This doesn't seem to work. Switch was Off but N2 kept shutting down. Turned it On and Off (switched system profile to "Automobile"), no difference - after certain time with no activity N2 shuts down without confirmation.
This feature does not prevent shutdown your board, this feature for enable/disable shutdown confirmation dialog.
Buy me a beer ;)
https://www.paypal.me/voodikjan
BTC: 377wXjEr3QsDDzRqfMco3a41wicrsv3Sfs
--------------------------------------------------------
dump logs
(dmesg; logcat -d; lsusb) | curl -F 'f:1=<-' ix.io

User avatar
voodik
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:36 am
languages_spoken: english,russian
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by voodik » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:38 am

Update :!:

Code: Select all

20190911 Alpha-v0.7
* Add Shortcut settings
* Fixed Hardkernel IR Remote Controller support
* Merge with last BSP changes
* Lineage merge with upstream
* Gapps updatetd to 20190906
* Minor fixes
These users thanked the author voodik for the post (total 2):
FntX (Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:58 pm) • wdr (Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:37 am)
Buy me a beer ;)
https://www.paypal.me/voodikjan
BTC: 377wXjEr3QsDDzRqfMco3a41wicrsv3Sfs
--------------------------------------------------------
dump logs
(dmesg; logcat -d; lsusb) | curl -F 'f:1=<-' ix.io

ttsolov
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 am
languages_spoken: english, russian
ODROIDs: XU4, N2
Location: California, USA
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by ttsolov » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:07 am

voodik wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 am
ttsolov wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:17 am
Yes. I am also add "Shutdown without confirmation" option to next build.
This doesn't seem to work. Switch was Off but N2 kept shutting down. Turned it On and Off (switched system profile to "Automobile"), no difference - after certain time with no activity N2 shuts down without confirmation.
This feature does not prevent shutdown your board, this feature for enable/disable shutdown confirmation dialog.
I apologize for the obscure post ... I meant that N2 is shutting down without user interaction. (updated to the latest alpha) ... Tried 2 different power bricks.

UPDATE: Sleep was not set in Settings but probably there is some default setting (Sleep also turns N2 off - not in sleep mode) ... and no option "Never" :D ... I guess this is a LineageOS bug. The solution for me was to set "Stay Awake" in Dev options.

jasonv31
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 am
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by jasonv31 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:37 am

ttsolov wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:07 am
voodik wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:03 am
ttsolov wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:17 am
Yes. I am also add "Shutdown without confirmation" option to next build.
This doesn't seem to work. Switch was Off but N2 kept shutting down. Turned it On and Off (switched system profile to "Automobile"), no difference - after certain time with no activity N2 shuts down without confirmation.
This feature does not prevent shutdown your board, this feature for enable/disable shutdown confirmation dialog.
I apologize for the obscure post ... I meant that N2 is shutting down without user interaction. (updated to the latest alpha) ... Tried 2 different power bricks.

UPDATE: Sleep was not set in Settings but probably there is some default setting (Sleep also turns N2 off - not in sleep mode) ... and no option "Never" :D ... I guess this is a LineageOS bug. The solution for me was to set "Stay Awake" in Dev options.
I am too (occasional restarts, that seem random). I would try the update Alpha-v0.7 that was just posted... that is what I will be doing :-)

jasonv31
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 am
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by jasonv31 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:41 am

Opilki Inside wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:18 pm
Hi Voodik,

Great work, as usual! Did you upload source code somewhere?
I did a bit of searching... found this ;-) is this it ? Let me know ...

https://github.com/voodik?tab=overview& ... 2019-08-31

And his prior work on the XU4 ;-) seems legit so far :-)

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=23911

@Voodik

kardanadm
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 10:18 pm
languages_spoken: Turkish
ODROIDs: ODROID N2
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by kardanadm » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:15 pm

does not update. system restarts and fails to update

https://ibb.co/1dSPYNS

marco
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:04 am
languages_spoken: english, french
ODROIDs: XU4, N2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by marco » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:50 am

Hello voodik. So following this message i decided to move to this Android version, installing the alpha 0.7 on my emmc. Unfortunately it seems i exchanged problems for others.

First i can't apply the OppenGapps update, i put the log here:
open_gapps_log.txt
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
Then i can't access the ExpressVPN apk. I tried with the rj45 port and usb (via odroid module 3) and i have the same message:
IMG_20190916_230730.jpg
IMG_20190916_230730.jpg (35 KiB) Viewed 63 times
(translation: Connection failed, Verify your connection and try again)

Any ideas what i'm facing ? (excepting my incompetence :lol: )

User avatar
voodik
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:36 am
languages_spoken: english,russian
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Contact:

Re: [ROM] LineageOS-16.0 for ODROID-N2

Unread post by voodik » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:50 pm

marco wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:50 am
Hello voodik. So following this message i decided to move to this Android version, installing the alpha 0.7 on my emmc. Unfortunately it seems i exchanged problems for others.

First i can't apply the OppenGapps update, i put the log here:open_gapps_log.txt

Then i can't access the ExpressVPN apk. I tried with the rj45 port and usb (via odroid module 3) and i have the same message:IMG_20190916_230730.jpg

(translation: Connection failed, Verify your connection and try again)

Any ideas what i'm facing ? (excepting my incompetence :lol: )
Hi @marco,

1. for first if you need Gapps please install version with preinstalled opengapps.
https://oph.mdrjr.net/voodik/S922X/ODRO ... eage-16.0/
then read first post how to register your Android framework ID.

2. Just installed ExpressVPN from play store. Everything working as expected.
expressvpn.png
expressvpn.png (57.32 KiB) Viewed 34 times
Buy me a beer ;)
https://www.paypal.me/voodikjan
BTC: 377wXjEr3QsDDzRqfMco3a41wicrsv3Sfs
--------------------------------------------------------
dump logs
(dmesg; logcat -d; lsusb) | curl -F 'f:1=<-' ix.io

Post Reply

Return to “Android”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kardanadm, voodik and 0 guests