Running PiHole and NextCloud simultaneously

ohblimey
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: HC2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Running PiHole and NextCloud simultaneously

Unread post by ohblimey » Sat May 11, 2019 1:37 pm

Please help! So I just installed NextCloud and PiHole onto my HC2 with 4TB NAS and am stuck because PiHole does not seem to work nor can I login to pihole's admin page. Both NextCloud and PiHole are currently using the same IP address and I haven't configured anything on my router or config.php or anything else. This is my first time setting something up like this and I have little knowledge of DNS, DHCPs, IPs, etc. Please help!

Lowe
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Running PiHole and NextCloud simultaneously

Unread post by Lowe » Tue May 21, 2019 7:21 am

ohblimey wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:37 pm
Please help! So I just installed NextCloud and PiHole onto my HC2 with 4TB NAS and am stuck because PiHole does not seem to work nor can I login to pihole's admin page. Both NextCloud and PiHole are currently using the same IP address and I haven't configured anything on my router or config.php or anything else. This is my first time setting something up like this and I have little knowledge of DNS, DHCPs, IPs, etc. Please help!
I also need immediate help with this, if someone could help it would really be great,

Thanks in advance,
Regards
Lowe

tobetter
languages_spoken: Korean, English
ODROIDs: X, X2, U2, U3, XU3, C1

Re: Running PiHole and NextCloud simultaneously

Unread post by tobetter » Tue May 21, 2019 7:32 am

ohblimey wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:37 pm
I think using the same IP address is not a problem, but it would be nice to check if they use the same port number. I would suggest checking the port number of their configuration and finish one first and another.

Return to “Projects”