- - Odroid C2
- VU7 Plus display assembly
- Hi-Fi Shield plus audio board
- SmartPower 2 power board
- Bluetooth USB module
- Wifi USB module
- GPS USB module
- Externally powered USB hub
- Cooling fan
- Arduino Nano
- Niren MCP2515 CANBUS tranceiver
- Step down converter 12/24 V -> 5V (to power the Arduino and the CAN module)
- Many DuPont connectors (male and female)
- Cables.... and patience
In order to minimize volumes and accomodate everything into my car dashboard housing, I realized an electronic control board which comprehends all the needed electronic components as show below.
After disassembling the VU7 display kit and rearranging components in a sort of "motherboard" this is what I got:
Then, mounting everything into the car dashboard housing:
Please note the IR led...
Getting everything togheter, this is the final results:
Hope you like it.