Request for 2 features

Moderators: odroid, mdrjr

Request for 2 features

Unread postby netbeui » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi there, I searched but couldn't find these requests already posted:

1) Please change it so that returning to the menu brings you back to where you were. It always defaults to the NES emulator. Currently if I'm playing GB, GBC, or anything else and I press the menu button it goes back to NES. Ideally it should go back to the emulator I was running and the game I was playing in the list of games for that emulator.
2) The system doesn't remember my stretch setting. If I play a game and turn off stretching when I exit and come back it's still stretched. I prefer non-stretched most of the time so I'm constantly pressing the start+right key combination to switch off the stretching. Ideally this should be saved across emulators, e.g. emulator A remembers that stretching is on, emulator B remembers that stretching is off, emulator C remembers that stretching is on, etc.

Thanks! :D
netbeui

languages_spoken: english

Re: Request for 2 features

Unread postby lordhardware » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 pm

The Go-Play firmware that you're referring to is created by a user here called @othercrashoveride
The link to the github where this is developed is: https://github.com/OtherCrashOverride/go-play

You can see the issues raised, and raise your own there (the second of yours is already listed)
lordhardware

ODROIDs: U3
Odroid-W

Unread postby crashoverride » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:51 pm

netbeui wrote:returning to the menu brings you back to where you were

The feature has already been implemented and is currently in testing for the next release.
crashoverride

ODROIDs: C1

Unread postby netbeui » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks crashoverride & lordhardware! :)
netbeui

Return to General Chat