Save and load state without going to menu?

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid

Save and load state without going to menu?

Unread postby chrispaulmhd » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 pm

I was wondering if there would be a way to save and load the state without returning to the menu. I just lost all 6 golden coins on super mario land 2 from dying now I gotta beat all the bosses again and it wouldn't of happened if I could have save state normally. I know I can save state. But cant return to that save state without shutting off system. I shoulda just saved the damn state in super mario land 2... xD oh well the bosses aint that hard. great game btw. the color dx rom hack is amazing.
chrispaulmhd

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: ODroid-Go

Re: Save and load state without going to menu?

Unread postby crashoverride » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Press "Menu" to save the game and return the menu. Press "B" to exit the menu and return to the game.
crashoverride

ODROIDs: C1

Unread postby chrispaulmhd » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:47 am

Yeah I knew that, I guess I was wondering if there would be a way to save and load state without going back to the menu. Like if there was dedicated load state button.
chrispaulmhd

ODROIDs: ODroid-Go

Unread postby lordhardware » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:02 pm

chrispaulmhd wrote:Yeah I knew that, I guess I was wondering if there would be a way to save and load state without going back to the menu. Like if there was dedicated load state button.

There is someone working on inemulator menu support for saving and loading states (and possible future cheat support) however ive not seen an update in a bit.
lordhardware

ODROIDs: U3
Odroid-W

Return to General Chat