Found my server needs 5.2 volts so using SmartPower2 again.

Raymond Day
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid-U2, XU4, C1+,

Found my server needs 5.2 volts so using SmartPower2 again.

Unread post by Raymond Day » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:42 pm

I have not used the SmartPower2 for a wile. But now I think it will work better because can set it for 5.2 volts at the max. That is what the power supply says on it that came with my HDMI stick using this with.

I know before I had it so it just hooked up to my WiFi but it must of last that info some how. It comes back up with a 192.168.4.1 address. I got on my cell phone and took a wile to find out the password is just "12345678" Then I could get on it and slid the power all the way to 5.2 volts and it boots up my server now. It just would not turn on at 5 volts with other USB things plug in it.

But I like to get it to get on my LAN again. I did type in the SSID and Password that I thought I did before. I save it and the SSID changes to back what it was. I put the IP as blank because it should auto get a WiFi DHCP IP. When I save all the the password changes back.

I have F/W 1.21

Read here that all I did was put in the SSID and password and restarted the smart power 2. Then it hooked to my WiFi. Maybe I just do that after I save even though it shows what it use to be?

Not sure why it lost that info with months of not using it.

On the display it shows 4.161 volts. I guess that's good not 5.2 but close.

-Raymond Day

Raymond Day
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid-U2, XU4, C1+,

Re: Found my server needs 5.2 volts so using SmartPower2 aga

Unread post by Raymond Day » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:26 am

It worked just have to save it and it don't show it. Have to pull the power off of it and plug the power back in and then it connects to your WiFi.

I guess after a wile it forgets what WiFi was as before.

-Raymond Day

Return to “Smart Power”