Video : Comparing Odroids HC4 & N2+ / NanoPi M4 / Raspberry Pi 400 and Radxa Zero

BadPritt
languages_spoken: english dutch french spanish german
ODROIDs: Odroid C2
Odroid XU4Q

Video : Comparing Odroids HC4 & N2+ / NanoPi M4 / Raspberry Pi 400 and Radxa Zero

Post by BadPritt »

Hi all.
In my latest video I compare the Odroids HC4 and N2+, RPi400, NanoPi M4 and Radxa Zero with each other.
I make a “NicoD opinion benchmark” where I give my thought on what each board is best for. And of course benchmarks…

Greetings, NicoD

rooted
languages_spoken: english

Re: Video : Comparing Odroids HC4 & N2+ / NanoPi M4 / Raspberry Pi 400 and Radxa Zero

Post by rooted »

I will watch it this evening, I'm sure it's a good video Nico. It's funny how you have so few subs compared to say Explaining Computers who is incompetent in my opinion.
These users thanked the author rooted for the post:
BadPritt (Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:13 pm)

mctom
languages_spoken: english, polish
ODROIDs: OGA, XU4, C2, M1

Re: Video : Comparing Odroids HC4 & N2+ / NanoPi M4 / Raspberry Pi 400 and Radxa Zero

Post by mctom »

I haven't watched the thing yet, but just a few errors I've spotted on comparison chart:
Odroid N2+:
- Clock speeds that you provided are rounded and after overclocking, not sure if that was intended
- has 3.5mm jack.

But those are minor complaints. :)
rooted wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:12 am
It's funny how you have so few subs compared to say Explaining Computers who is incompetent in my opinion.
Agreed.
Not to mention Linus Tech Tips and his Linux / SBC abuse that made me block that channel entirely...
Too bad, one of his associates was a really smart guy.
Punk ain't no religious cult, punk means thinking for yourself!

Maintainer of PiStackMon

rooted
languages_spoken: english

Post by rooted »

Linus is a likeable enough Canuck but yeah I can't watch his content at all.

BadPritt
languages_spoken: english dutch french spanish german
ODROIDs: Odroid C2
Odroid XU4Q

Post by BadPritt »

mctom wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:28 am
I haven't watched the thing yet, but just a few errors I've spotted on comparison chart:
Odroid N2+:
- Clock speeds that you provided are rounded and after overclocking, not sure if that was intended
- has 3.5mm jack.
Hi, indeed it are the overclocks. I say this in the video at the beginning that I used the default clocks in Armbian. And Armbian uses 2.1Ghz for HC4 and 2/2.4Ghz for N2+.
They both still run cool enough, and are stable. So I didn't change it.
I do say it is tested on Armbian 22.04 Jammy. And I left it stock.

Indeed. It's 3.5mm audio jack. I didn't notice that. There are a few more mistakes in it that I only noticed when the video was released.
It is hard making something of almost 30minutes without making mistakes.
Problem is probably that I do everything from memory instead of making scripts. I can't read well enough since I don't see well. So scripting just ain't an option for me. I tried it and it is bad.

Greetings.

Return to “General Topics”