N2+ Ubuntu + Kodi + VDR + hyperion.ng

beta2
languages_spoken: english, german
ODROIDs: N2+

Re: N2+ Ubuntu + Kodi + VDR + hyperion.ng

Post by beta2 »

@odroid: Could you also please add VDR to the title (http://www.tvdr.de). This output plugin (https://github.com/jojo61/vdr-plugin-softhdodroid) makes Odroid N2+ the best standalone TV box I have ever seen, even compared to Intel machines. Please refer to this thread (https://www.vdr-portal.de/forum/index.p ... /&pageNo=1) in German for further information.
mad_ady wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:12 am
e.g. internet connection in chroot environment
Make sure /etc/resolv.conf inside the chroot has a valid nameserver 8.8.8.8 in it and internet should work. Regular networking should already work...
Thanks for the tip, @mad_ady. Google's nameserver is already in. I am not sure yet, why plugins do not install. Maybe it is even not the missing internet. However, I still have some dead links in my CoreElec directory in Ubuntu. I will figure this out.

odroid
Site Admin
languages_spoken: English, Korean
ODROIDs: ODROID

Post by odroid »

Very impressive Germany forum :o I found many great things in that link via google translator.

Anyway, is this title fine for you?
N2+ Ubuntu + Kodi + VDR + hyperion.ng

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Perfect. Thank you once again.

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I solved the KODI internet problem. The problem was a missing certificate which was not linked correctly.
First addons are working, such as Amazon VOD or radio plugin.
I still have a few problems to solve. Some plugin start their own processes which is not yet working correctly. I will keep you updated and will post the howto soon...

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Before publishing the KODIBUNTU tutorial I would like to publish a method of booting SD card from eMMC. My assumption is an UBUNTU on eMMC (e.g. using VDR) und CoreElec on SD card. I generated different scripts to save and restore the eMMC bootloader. If no valid boot signature on eMMC is found, Odroid N2+ will boot the SD card. Therefore, the idea is to save the bootloader and transfer it to SD card. Afterwards, boot signature on eMMC can be erased. At reboot, CoreElec on SD will be booted which will repair the boot signature of eMMC. Thus, on the next boot, eMMC will be booted again. In this way OS can be easily switched with any remote control from eMMC to SD and back. I know that Petitboot can be used with odroid remote control. However, this little tutorial may be helpful for those with different remote control or without any keyboard.

1. Boot to eMMC and save the bootloader (save_bootloader.sh):

Code: Select all

# Do not call this with defective bootloader!!!!
#!/bin/bash
dd if=/dev/mmcblk0 of=bootloader.bin bs=512 count=2047
Important: Do NOT call this script with an erased bootloader!

2. Transfer bootloader.bin to KODI

sudo mount /dev/mmcblk1p2 /mnt
sudo cp bootloader.bin /mnt/.kodi/userdata
sudo cd /mnt/.kodi/userdata
sudo vi reboot_emmc.sh
Content of reboot_emmc.sh

#!/bin/bash
dd if=./bootloader.bin of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=512

sudo chmod 775 reboot_emmc.sh
3. Repair defective boot signature on CoreElec autostart

cd /mnt/.config
sudo vi autostart.sh
Content of autostart.sh

#!/bin/bash
cd /storage/.kodi/userdata
/storage/.kodi/userdata/reboot_emmc.sh

sudo chmod 775 autostart.sh
4. In UBUNTU generate a script reboot_kodi.sh with this content

#!/bin/bash
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=512 count=3
sleep 1
reboot
This script will erase the boot signature of the eMMC and reboot to CoreElec SD card. On CoreElec the boot signature will automatically be restored. Thus, next boot will go to eMMC.

These scripts will allow you to easily switch between eMMC UBUNTU and SD CoreElec.
Important note: Please make a backup of your eMMC/SD card. Incorrect usage of dd command may turn eMMC into non-bootable state.
Last edited by beta2 on Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author beta2 for the post:
odroid (Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:04 am)

beta2

Post by beta2 »

In this tutorial I would like to provide all steps required in order to make fully accelerated KODI run in Ubuntu 20.04.

1. You need to use my kernel located at https://github.com/beta68/linux. This kernel includes CoreElec's media and media_modules_branch. I back-ported the HDMI driver to get rid of several warnings. A .compile file is included. The kernel is up to date with odroid's kernel version. The Github WIKI provides some more hints on kernel compilation. This kernel also provides the amvideograb device which can be used with hyperion.ng for ambilight. Please do not forget to copy three overlay files (*n2*.dtb) to /media/boot/amlogic.

2. My /etc/rc.local includes the settings for my (4K) TV and double buffer mode for hyperion. Please adapt it to your screen resolution.

echo 420,10bit > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/attr
echo 2160p50hz420 > /sys/class/display/mode
echo 0 > /sys/class/video/blackout_policy

echo 3 > /sys/module/amvdec_h265/parameters/double_write_mode
echo 3 > /sys/module/amvdec_vp9/parameters/double_write_mode
3. I installed CoreElec on an SD card while my Ubuntu is on eMMC. However, this guide should also work with SD card only systems. I booted CoreElec and configured it according to my requirements (language, add-ons, etc.). Afterwards used ssh to connect and changed into the root directory. From there I tared all single directories with the exception of /proc, /dev, /sys, and /run. I also tared libreelec and samba directories which are required later. I copied all the tar files to my UBUNTU partition and untared them in a coreelec directory which is located in my home directory. In my case this is /home/rudi/coreelec (please change username according to your username). My installation looks like this:

lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    8 Dez 28 07:49 bin -> /usr/bin
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:53 dev
drwxrwxr-x 23 root root 4096 Dez 29 13:54 etc
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root 4096 Dez 29 10:38 extras
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dez 28 19:18 flash
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    8 Dez 28 07:50 lib -> /usr/lib
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    9 Dez 28 08:09 media -> var/media
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:53 mnt
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    9 Dez 29 11:48 opt -> root/.opt
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:53 proc
-rw-r--r--  1 root root  622 Dez 30 11:04 readme
drwxr-xr-x 20 root root 4096 Dez 29 14:23 root
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dez 29 10:27 run
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root    9 Dez 28 07:50 sbin -> /usr/sbin
drwxr-xr-x 18 root root 4096 Dez 28 08:06 storage
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:53 sys
drwxrwxr-x  3 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:50 system
drwxrwxrwt  9 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:50 tmp
drwxrwxr-x  8 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:50 usr
drwxr-xr-x 11 root root 4096 Dez 28 07:54 var
The root directory must contain a precise copy of the /storage directory. I guess storage can be later on replaced by a symbolic link to root.

4. All symbolic links in these directories are absolute links. They must be replaced by relative links. One example for coreelec/var/lib is given below:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   29 Dez 29 13:30 libcec.so.6 -> ../../usr/lib/libcec.so.6.0.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   31 Dez 29 13:30 libMali.so -> ../../usr/lib/libMali.gondul.so
Unfortunately, this is quite some work. However, I will discuss with @tobetter and @odroid, if we can supply an image ready for use or some scripts.

5. The directory extras contains a directory run in which I untared libreelec and samba directory of CoreElec distribution. These directories contain e.g. config files which will be later on pasted into running chroot environment. The libreelec directory contains the file hosts and resolv.conf. The file resolv.conf must be adapted to your requirements. Mine looks like this:

# Generated by Connection Manager
search fritz.box 
nameserver 192.168.178.1
Please copy the hosts file to coreelec/root/.config and both files (hosts and resolv.conf) to coreelec/etc. This is important for network connection. Instead of your own router you can also use Google's nameserver, e.g. 8.8.4.4.

6. Please generate/edit a file called disp_cap in coreelec/root/.kodi/userdata and copy your favorite screen resolution in it. Mine looks like

2160p50hz420
This value should correspond to the value set in rc.local. You can also insert more than one resolution separated by newlines.

7. The coreelec/mnt directory includes a sub-directory called emmc. I use this directory to later on mount my UBUNTU root file system (/) on eMMC to the chroot environment.

8. I generated the following script mount_kodi.sh (chmod 775) in my home directory:

#Insert acceleration module
sudo modprobe amlvideodri

mkdir -p /home/rudi/coreelec/mnt/host
mount -t proc none /home/rudi/coreelec/proc/
mount -o bind /dev /home/rudi/coreelec/dev
mount -o bind /sys /home/rudi/coreelec/sys
mount -o bind / /home/rudi/coreelec/mnt/emmc

# copy some extras before mount
cp -R /home/rudi/coreelec/extras/run/* /run
mount -o bind /run /home/rudi/coreelec/run
The most important part is loading the module amlvideodri which takes care of video acceleration. You can also define a rule in /etc/modules for this. The copy command pastes config files into the mounted /run directory. Please make sure that you do not overwrite your UBUNTU settings (mine were OK). These are additional settings such as required certificates.

9. I also generated an unmount script called umount_kodi.sh (chmod 775) in my ome directory with the following content:

umount /home/rudi/coreelec/proc/
umount /home/rudi/coreelec/dev
umount /home/rudi/coreelec/sys
umount /home/rudi/coreelec/run
umount /home/rudi/coreelec/mnt/emmc
Both scripts must be run as root.

10. WARNING: Please ALWAYS unmount your CoreElec-distribution in UBUNTU before applying any changes. The risk of damaging your UBUNTU filesystem is high in the mounted directories.

11. You can start KODI as follows:

sudo chroot /home/rudi/coreelec /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin
12. In order to stop KODI I simply use ssh into UBUNTU and pgrep kodi and sudo kill -9 kodi-ID. You also can do this by scripts. I know this is not a smart way but it works.

13. In order to use your remote control within the chroot environment please make sure that lirc-uinput is up and running

sudo systemctl enable lircd-uinput.service
14. You may want to add an exit button in CoreElec KODI in coreelec/usr/share/kodi/system/advancedsettings.xml

<showexitbutton>true</showexitbutton>

Current status:
- KODI is running and shows accelerated videos without any problem. I tested this with different formates (UHD, FHD, mkv, ...). Search/skip is fully functional and I did not observe any crash. OSD is very smooth and there is no jitter or anything else.
- Most addons are working. I tested weather, Amazon VOD (you also need to copy libwidevine) for this, radio plugin, mediathek and so on.
- Currently tvheadend is not running. However, I guess I can figure this out.
- Hyperion is running well using hyperion.ng in UBUNTU environment.

As mentioned I will discuss with @tobetter and @odroid how we can ease installation life for others by providing scripts or a complete image or a tar-file for download.

I am already quite happy with the status achieved so far and will continue working on this. Any help is highly appreciated.
Please see this tutorial as a living document. I wrote it from my memory and I may have missed some steps.

Happy New Year to you all,
beta

Edit: Should KODI not show up at the first time, please switch the resolution back and forth using the command

echo 1080p50hz > /sys/class/display/mode
The 1080p50hz is just an example. Set it to any resolution your TV supports. Afterwards, please switch back to a resolution you want.
Last edited by beta2 on Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author beta2 for the post (total 2):
istanbulls (Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:42 pm) • odroid (Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:04 am)

rooted
languages_spoken: english

Post by rooted »

Amazing work @beta2, thank you for the excellent work and writeup.
These users thanked the author rooted for the post:
beta2 (Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:56 am)

mad_ady
ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, C4, N1, N2, H2, Go, Go Advance

Post by mad_ady »

The script can dd to a temp file, then check if the file consists of zeros to know if it's a nuked bootloader.

Regarding distribution of kodi - I'm guessing that the modern, elegant way of doing it is a docker image. You can build it from an existing tar and would be self-contained and easy to distribute/update. But some docker build experience is needed.

tobetter
languages_spoken: Korean, English
ODROIDs: Many

Post by tobetter »

mad_ady wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:12 pm
The script can dd to a temp file, then check if the file consists of zeros to know if it's a nuked bootloader.

Regarding distribution of kodi - I'm guessing that the modern, elegant way of doing it is a docker image. You can build it from an existing tar and would be self-contained and easy to distribute/update. But some docker build experience is needed.
Same here, what I am trying is to build CoreELEC docker image... :)

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Same here, what I am trying is to build CoreELEC docker image... :)
This is a real great idea, @tobetter. I am not sure, of docker image can access accelerated video through container. What do you think?
I also saw that I have no audio when plying Amazon VOD DD+ files. Let's share the work. I will look for audio (I guess that's kernel related) and you will continue with docker...
Last edited by beta2 on Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mad_ady
ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, C4, N1, N2, H2, Go, Go Advance

Post by mad_ady »

I am not sure, of docker image can access accelerated video through container.
You can expose devices in /dev into the container. You can mount branches of /sys into the container. You can use host-based network stack so you don't have to deal with nat or bridges. You can't load kernel modules from inside the container - you need to do that from host.

beta2

Post by beta2 »

In the meantime there are only 2 problems left to be solved.

1. All addons run fine with the exception of service addons making use of systemd. These services cannot run in chroot environment. I read that this is also true for docker containers. One solution could be to change the service file (http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/changing-roots).

2. I am not able to play DD+ sound (e.g. using Amazon VOD). DD 5.1 play fine. I am not sure where the problem is. My kernel should be fine and support this (at least I guess so). I have no idea whether this is asound.conf related or if I need a patched alsa. If someone has an idea, I will be happy to hear this idea.

@tobetter: Have you thought about problem 1 for docker containers (I do not have any experience with docker).

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I found a solution for the service addons. Because systemd is not working in chroot environment, these services can be started manually.

For tvheadend the following steps are required:

1. Check, if directory coreelec/root/.hts/tvheadend exists. If not, please make this directory.

mkdir -p coreelec/root/.hts/tvheadend
2. Copy tvheadend configuration files into this directory.

cp -R coreelec/root/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend43/* coreelec/root/.hts/tvheadend
Instead of copy you can probably also set a symbolic link from service.tvheadend43 to tvheadend.

3. Start tvheadend service manually

sudo chroot /home/rudi/coreelec /root/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend43/bin/tvheadend
Please make sure to kill this service once you have quit KODI.

Others addon services can be started in a similar way.
odroid (Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:13 am)

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I changed my start script for CoreElec Kodi slightly:

service lircd-uinput start
chroot /home/rudi/coreelec /root/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend43/bin/tvheadend &
chroot /home/rudi/coreelec /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin &
Script needs to be started as root (sudo).

lircd-uinput is not required for VDR as it will switch to visible terminal depending on keypress. Therefore, I switch it off in VDR start-script and reactivate it in KODI start script. Both, tvheadend and kodi are started in background. Info and error messages can be seen as terminal output. If you do not like this you may want to redirect output to /dev/null. Moreover, KODI can be closed by the EXIT button (please see my previous post regarding adding an exit button.

The only remaining problem is DD+ audio format. To my opinion it doesn't seem to be kernel related. I guess it's a ALSA configuration or a patched alsa-lib. I also tried @tobetters odroid-alsa package without success. Contrary to real CoreElec I do not see the output device "AML-AUGESOUND Multi Ch PCM" which is according to KODI source code related to "surround71" entry for ALSA.

@tobetter: Do you have any helpful idea? How are you progressing with docker CoreElec container?

So far I am quite happy with my KODIBUNTU.

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I have another tutorial for those who want to use crazycat external drivers for USB TV sticks which are not supported by kernel internally.

You need to compile all V4L related kernel stuff as external modules. For my kernel (https://github.com/beta68/linux) you can use the attached config file (
config_external_v4l_drivers.gz
(39.29 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
).

With this config file you must load

sudo modprobe amlcm
sudo modprobe videobuf-res
sudo modprobe amlvideodri
for KODI in chroot environment.

Important note: Crazycat drivers disable KODI in chroot due to 2 unresolved symbols in videobuf-res. However, those who do not need this can download crazycat's drivers:

git clone -b extra https://github.com/crazycat69/media_build
Build and install these drivers (./build, sudo make install).

This will allow to use USB TV boxes such as TBS ones (e. g. TBS5580).

Edit: I forgot to mention that you need to comment out

-Werror=incompatible-pointer-types
in kernel Makefile.

Have fun,
beta
odroid (Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:20 am)

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I just would like to give you a short update. I am currently programming a shell script, which needs an CoreElec image (e.g. CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix_rc1-Odroid_N2.img) as an input and will build a complete CoreElec chroot environment fully automatically. This also includes mount-, umount- and start-scripts for KODI. The script simplifies the KODIBUNTU installation process a lot.

Screen resolution is read from kernel setting after boot (I only tested 4K so far). I only need to program a method to implement correct nameserver in some files.
Once I am ready I will host this script in my Github. It needs to be run as root and will not touch any of your files.

On my odroid this script is already running very well with the latest CoreElec image.

Please stay tuned. I will provide a step-by-step tutorial in the following days.

beta

rooted

Post by rooted »

Looking forward to seeing the next step.

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Here is the tutorial for running accelerated KODI version from CoreElec (CE) in Ubuntu.

1. You need to install my kernel which you can find at https://github.com/beta68/linux

git clone https://github.com/beta68/linux
cd linux
make -j6
sudo make modules_install
sudo cp arch/arm64/boot/Image.gz /media/boot
sudo su
cp arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/*n2*.dtb /media/boot/amlogic
You can also use the file

config_external_v4l_drivers
as

.config
This makes sense when using crazycat's drivers. However, installation of crazycat's drivers will disable video acceleration currently.

2. Please download the CE chroot installation script from https://github.com/beta68/ce_chroot

git clone https://github.com/beta68/ce_chroot
3. Please download the CE installation image from https://coreelec.org
I used the N2(+) image (4GB). My script should also work with 2GB version, because overlay files are not used.

4. Copy this image to the directory from step 2. My directory is

/home/rudi/ce_chroot
5. Make the script executable

chmod 775 ./get_coreelec_chroot.sh
6. The directory should at least contain the files

-rwxr--r-- 1 rudi rudi 575668224 Jan 13 21:38 CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix_rc1-Odroid_N2.img.gz
-rwxr-xr-x 1 rudi rudi    227940 Jan 13 21:19 get_coreelec_chroot.sh
7. Edit the script and edit nameserver/ip

nameservername="fritz.box"
nameserverip="127.0.0.53"
nameserverip2="192.168.178.1"
You can find these settings in

/etc/hosts
and

/etc/resolv.conf
8. Execute the script as root:

sudo ./get_coreelec_chroot.sh
9. Afterwards your directory will look like:

drwxr-xr-x 14 root root      4096 Jan 13 22:05 ce
-rwxr--r--  1 rudi rudi 575668224 Jan 13 22:05 CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-19.4-Matrix_rc1-Odroid_N2.img
-rwxr-xr-x  1 rudi rudi    227940 Jan 13 21:19 get_coreelec_chroot.sh
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root root       477 Jan 13 22:05 mount_kodi.sh
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root root       158 Jan 13 22:05 start_kodi.sh
-rwxrwxr-x  1 root root       167 Jan 13 22:05 umount_kodi.sh
The sub-directory ce includes the complete CE chroot environment. At this point you can delete the CE image.

Important note: Please do not change the name of the script. It contains several certificates and name needs to be as is during installation.

10. Start KODI as follows:

sudo ./mount_kodi.sh
sudo ./start_kodi.sh
11. Please configure CE KODI according to your requirements. Please do not change the name of the distribution (CoreElec), because otherwise name service may not work. Please disable samba (you can use samba of your UBUNTU). Start of tvheadend is commented out in start script. Please enable it, if required after installation of tvheadend service.

12. Please use umount script after quitting KODI.

sudo ./umount_kodi.sh
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Please unmount KODI directories e.g. before deleting ce subdirectory. If your root fs is still mounted, a delete of ce directory as root will delete your root fs.

13. hyperion will work from UBUNTU host with my kernel. There is no need to install hyperion-addon in CE.

The script does not yet automatically detect nameserver and nameserver-ip. Please edit according to your requirements. Display resolution should be detected automatically. If not, please edit script and use your favorite resolution.

Have fun,
beta
Last edited by beta2 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:23 am, edited 8 times in total.
odroid (Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:22 am)

rooted

Post by rooted »

Great instructions, your GitHub links both have a period at the end which breaks them.

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I corrected the links. Thank you for letting me know.

rooted

Post by rooted »

Thank you for all this, I've got a ton of pressure on me currently so I'm unable to try it but I will.

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I solved the problem with audio DD+ by porting the CE kernel sound/soc/amlogic files to my kernel. I will update my Github repository soon.
Edit: Github is updated.
tobetter (Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:38 am)

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I hope this thread is not too boring...

Last but not least I corrected the last remaining error message. When I started KODI in chroot environment the CoreElec DT-ID was missing. My latest Github commit includes this CE DT-ID and CE KODI now starts in chroot without any error message.

In addition, I tested addon updates. They are working correctly.

I will now try to change kernel in a way that crazycat's drivers can be used together with video acceleration at the same time. However, I may need some time for this.
odroid (Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:13 am)

rooted

Post by rooted »

It's not boring at all, I think it just hasn't gained much attention yet.

It likely will gain traction given time.

It's also not clear from the OP and title what you have accomplished here.

tobetter
languages_spoken: Korean, English
ODROIDs: Many

Post by tobetter »

@beta2, same here...it's not boring...Myself is not capable to support much more other than building your kernel with my build farm.
http://ppa.linuxfactory.or.kr/pool/main ... _arm64.deb

My intention for you project is to build a docker image instead of chroot, but still not in a good shape unfortunately. :(

Cheers!!

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Thank you both, @tobetter and @rooted. @rooted: I really like your kindness in helping others here in the forum. @tobetter: You really inspired me to continue on all this, because you helped me immediately without any doubt and tried to help me even during the weekend. Moreover, you supported me in other ways. Thus, I hope I can give something back to the community.
tobetter (Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:40 pm)

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Unfortunately, I need to correct myself regarding crazycat's drivers. I had the chance to test TBS5580 today.
Although I can compile these drivers, insertion of dvb tbs5580 module results in a kernel oops. Same happens with the original hardkernel kernel. I am currently trying to implement TBS5580 driver directly in my kernel and will let you know the outcome.

Has anybody successfully compiled and used TBS media_build external USB drivers?

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I found a way to use all TBS drivers and I could test TBS 5580 (triple tuner with CA module) successfully.

1. I replaced in my kernel all external dvb modules with the ones of the CoreElec kernel. I will update my kernel repository soon. Edit: update done.

2. I downloaded the original TBS drivers from https://github.com/tbsdtv/linux_media/wiki and followed the steps to compile.

3. You will get a compile error, because these drivers are expected to run under X86 64bit but not on ARM64. Please locate the file v4l2-compat-ioctl32.c in media/drivers/media/v4l2-core and change it as follows:

return 0;
}

#define CONFIG_X86_64.  //<----- Add this line!!!!
#ifdef CONFIG_X86_64
/*
 * x86 is the only compat architecture with different struct alignment
 * between 32-bit and 64-bit tasks.
 * On all other architectures, v4l2_event32 and v4l2_event32_time32 are
 * the same as v4l2_event and v4l2_event_time32, so we can use the native
 * handlers, converting v4l2_event to v4l2_event_time32 if necessary.
 */
The important change is adding #define CONFIG_X86_64 before #ifdef.

Important note: Please use make instead of ./build afterwards. Otherwise the file will be overwritten again.

Afterwards, the drivers compile successfully and can be installed as described in the Github. I tested TBS 5580 DVB-S/S2 including the CA module and it works perfectly even with ddci2.

4. There are two drawbacks up to now: First, LIRC does not run as the lirc kernel module cannot be inserted. Second, as mentioned earlier, video acceleration does not work for chroot KODI. Both problems can be solved and I will work on this as my time allows.

5. Next step: I will try is to implement the TBS 5580 driver in my kernel to avoid the need of completely using the TBS media drivers. This should allow me at least to use both LIRC and video acceleration. Once I managed this I will provide a step-by-step description of what needs to be done when implementing additional TBS drivers.

Have fun,
beta

rooted

Post by rooted »

#4 What about ir-keytable?

beta2

Post by beta2 »

This could be an option. However, I prefer a functional lirc. I am currently trying to implement TBS 5580 driver into mine (and Hardkernel's) kernel. DVB-C part is already working. Once I have this it should be easy to implement other DVB drivers. This should neither touch lirc nur hardware acceleration. TBS drivers are really a mess...

rooted

Post by rooted »

Yeah I understand that, just throwing it out there as an in-between until you figure it out.

DocStrangelove
languages_spoken: english + german
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DocStrangelove »

What step did break the video acceleration? The integration of dvb modules from CE or was it after additionally installing the TBS driver?

beta2

Post by beta2 »

The later step broke it, the installation of TBS drivers. Reason is the video buffer which needs to be transferred from DVB part to any other part of the kernel. I could not compile TBS driver successfully before applying this change. I will not apply anything to my Github kernel which breaks video acceleration.

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

beta2 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:13 am
cp arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/*n2*.dtb media/boot/amlogic[/code]
small typo: it must be /media/boot/amlogic

beta2

Post by beta2 »

I corrected the typo. Thank you for letting me know.

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

I compiled and installed the new kernel and rebooted. System boots, I can log in via ssh and vdr starts via autostart. I hear the sound, but the screens is black. Can't see any error in syslog. Any idea?

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Yes. You need to switch resolution one time (maybe back and forth). This is also true for the pure CE kernel.
I have this in my /etc/rc.local for 4K TV:

echo 2160p50hz420 > /sys/class/display/mode

Change these values for Full HD, e.g. to 1080p50hz, if required:

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

is this o.k. for a 1080p screen? What does 420 and 10bit mean?

beta2

Post by beta2 »

No, for a 1080p screen use

420 is color mode and 10bit is color resolution. 1080p is always 8bit and not 10bit. Please see boot.ini and config.ini for all modes.

Will you please let me know, if this works for you?

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

I now have this in /etc/rc.local:

/usr/local/bin/runvdr
But it doesn't help. Screen is at 1080p 50Hz but remains black.
cat /sys/class/video/blackout_policy shows 0

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

I switched back to original kernel

wget http://deb.odroid.in/n2/pool/main/l/linux-odroid-n2/linux-odroid-n2_4.9.277-119_arm64.deb
sudo dpkg -i linux-odroid-n2_4.9.277-119_arm64.deb
and after a reboot the picture is back.

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Please try a

echo 0 > /sys/class/video/disable_video
If this does not help, please try

echo 1080p60hz > /sys/class/display/mode
If this does not help, will you please reboot your N2 with TV on. You also might want to set

setenv display_autodetect "true"
setenv hdmimode "1080p50hz"
setenv monitor_onoff "false"
setenv overscan "100"
setenv sdrmode "auto"
setenv voutmode "hdmi"
setenv disablehpd "true"
setenv cec "true"
setenv disable_vu7 "true"
setenv enable_wol "1"
in boot.ini.

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

This did it:

echo 1080p60hz > /sys/class/display/mode
Why is this necessary??

Before I tried

echo 0 > /sys/class/video/disable_video
without success. But now I can disable screen with 1 and enable again with 0.

I am a little bit confused about boot.ini and config.ini. The boot.ini file says "PLEASE USE CONFIG.INI INSTEAD. THIS HAS CHANGED!! "
The entry setenv hdmimode "1080p60hz" in boot.ini has no effect, but hdmimode=1080p50hz in config.ini works (Screen is after boot at 1080p 50Hz). So is there any entry which has still to be done in boot.ini?

BTW: The install scripts in the deb file do a bit more:

postinst:

#!/bin/bash
# postinst script for kernel-4.4.112
#
# see: dh_installdeb(1)

set -e

# summary of how this script can be called:
#        * <postinst> `configure' <most-recently-configured-version>
#        * <old-postinst> `abort-upgrade' <new version>
#        * <conflictor's-postinst> `abort-remove' `in-favour' <package>
#          <new-version>
#        * <postinst> `abort-remove'
#        * <deconfigured's-postinst> `abort-deconfigure' `in-favour'
#          <failed-install-package> <version> `removing'
#          <conflicting-package> <version>
# for details, see https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ or
# the debian-policy package

case "$1" in
    configure)
    	# always rebuild initramfs
	version="4.9.241-77"

mkdir -p /media/boot/amlogic/overlays/odroidn2

# Copy kernel image and dtb to /media/boot
	cp /boot/Image.gz /media/boot/Image.gz
	cp /boot/amlogic/*.dtb /media/boot/amlogic

# install dtbos
	cp -aRP /boot/amlogic/overlays/odroidn2/*.dtbo /media/boot/amlogic/overlays/odroidn2

# Cleanup old initramfs files
	find /var/lib/initramfs-tools ! -name '$version' -type f -exec rm -f {} +

# fix fstab
	if [ `grep -c 33c41563 /etc/fstab` == 1 ]; then
		sed -i s/"33c41563-a27c-46b3-aff3-314d73a61d20"/"e139ce78-9841-40fe-8823-96a304a09859"/g /etc/fstab
	fi

update-initramfs -c -k $version
    	mkimage -A arm64 -O linux -T ramdisk -C none -a 0 -e 0 -n uInitrd -d /boot/initrd.img-$version /boot/uInitrd-$version
    	cp /boot/uInitrd-$version /media/boot/uInitrd

for i in `ls /etc/kernel/postinst.d/`; do 
		if [ "$i" == "initramfs-tools" ]; then
			echo "."
    		else
        		/etc/kernel/postinst.d/$i $version
	    	fi
	done
    ;;

abort-upgrade|abort-remove|abort-deconfigure)
    ;;

*)
        echo "postinst called with unknown argument \`$1'" >&2
        exit 1
    ;;
esac

# dh_installdeb will replace this with shell code automatically
# generated by other debhelper scripts.

# Automatically added by dh_installmodules/11.1.6ubuntu2
if [ "$1" = "configure" ] || [ "$1" = "abort-upgrade" ] || [ "$1" = "abort-deconfigure" ] || [ "$1" = "abort-remove" ] ; then
	if [ -e /boot/System.map-4.9.241-77 ]; then
		depmod -a -F /boot/System.map-4.9.241-77 4.9.241-77 || true
	fi
fi
# End automatically added section

exit 0
postrm:

#!/bin/sh
set -e
# Automatically added by dh_installmodules/11.1.6ubuntu2
if [ -e /boot/System.map-4.9.241-77 ]; then
	depmod -a -F /boot/System.map-4.9.241-77 4.9.241-77 || true
fi
# End automatically added section
So I wonder what's about the files in /boot and the depmod command when installing your kernel?

beta2

Post by beta2 »

If you want to have the System.map file in /boot simply do a make install from kernel directory. Does your screen work now with my kernel?
Yes, you are right, settings should be done on config.ini rather than in boot.ini.

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

yes, picture is back now. Unfortunately my Hauppauge WinTV dualHD still not works:

[  184.274374] usbcore: registered new interface driver em28xx
[  408.731079] usb 1-1.1: USB disconnect, device number 3
[  411.281841] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 5 using xhci-hcd
[  411.406383] usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=2040, idProduct=8265
[  411.406385] usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=1, SerialNumber=2
[  411.406387] usb 1-1.1: Product: dualHD
[  411.406388] usb 1-1.1: Manufacturer: HCW
[  411.406389] usb 1-1.1: SerialNumber: 0013974442
[  411.406673] usb 1-1.1: Unsupported device
:roll:
Do you know which kernel version the sources from CoreElec are based on?

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Yes, 4.9.277. You can use TBS drivers (see above). However, currently lirc will not work (FLIRC should). I am still working on this. As an alternative, you can implement the sources into my kernel or Hardkarnel's kernel. I am currently trying this for TBS5580.
Another alternative: After TBS driver installation you need to implement the missing functions into meson-ir.c, lirc-dev.c, and ir-lirc-codec.c. The problem is rc-core.ko of TBS.

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

Basic support for my device is in kernel since 4.7. Unfortunately I have a new revision which needs additional patches. I should be able to manually patch the additional code into your/CE's sources. When it works, I will send you a patch.

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

I am still testing your kernel from current git with no additional drivers. After vdr works, I thought it was time to test kodi. Installing kodi in chroot was easy thanks to your script. I can start kodi, but when I start a movie, a kernel oops occurs:

Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  183.879810@4] tdm playback mute: 0, lane_cnt = 4
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329085@2] video_disable_store(1)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329090@2] VID: VD1 off
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329091@2] VIDEO: DisableVideoLayer()
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329093@2] disabled amvideo on vd1 for next before free keep buffer!
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329093@2] VID: VD1 off
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329094@2] VIDEO: DisableVideoLayer()
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329285@2] DI no support cmd di_debug_flag0x0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329286@2] supported cmd list:
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329286@2] 	 vframe
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329287@2] 	 state
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329288@2] 	 prog_proc_config 0/1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329288@2] 	 init_flag 0/1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329289@2] 	 run
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329289@2] 	 pause
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329290@2] 	 step
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329290@2] 	 prun
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329290@2] 	 ppause
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329291@2] 	 pstep
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329291@2] 	 dumpreg
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329292@2] 	 dumpmif
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329292@2] 	 dumppostmif
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329292@2] 	 recycle_buf
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329293@2] 	 recycle_post
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329293@2] 	 mem_map
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329294@2] 	 reqafbc
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329294@2] 	 rlsafbc
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329294@2] 
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329294@2]  trigger val
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329491@2] the demux           clock on, ref cnt: 1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329494@2] the parser_top      clock on, ref cnt: 1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329496@2] the vdec            clock on, ref cnt: 1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329512@2] the clk_vdec_mux    clock on, ref cnt: 1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329530@2] vdec mux clock is 499999992 Hz
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329567@2] vdec_create instance ffffff80101f5000, total 1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329691@2] The fw has been loaded.
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.329695@2] vdec_init, dev_name:ammvdec_h264, vdec_type=VDEC_TYPE_FRAME_BLOCK
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.330067@2] ammvdec_h264_mmu_init tvp = 0x0 mmu_enable 0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.330071@2] decoder_bmmu_box_alloc_box, tvp_flags = 0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.330077@2] 0: ammvdec_h264_probe mmu_enable 0 double_write_mode 0x0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.334087@0] VIDEO: VsyncDisableVideoLayer
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.334103@0] VIDEO: VD2 AFBC off now. dispbuf:          (null), *dispbuf_mapping:          (null), local: ffffff800ab6cb40-ffffff800ab6d0d0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.334106@0] VIDEO: VD1 AFBC off now. dispbuf:ffffff800ab6cb40, *dispbuf_mapping:ffffff800ab6cb40, local: ffffff800ab6cb40-ffffff800ab6d0d0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339624@2] 0: ammvdec_h264 mem-addr=0,buff_offset=cec10000,buf_start=cfc00000
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339650@2] vdec mux clock is 666666656 Hz
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339651@2] vdec1 video changed to 3840 x 2160 60 fps clk->667MHZ
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339654@2] H264 sysinfo: 1920x800 duration=4004, pts_outside=1
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339655@2] sync_outside=0, use_idr_framerate=0, is_used_v4l: 0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339718@2] [LOCAL], the fw (h264_multi) will be loaded.
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339937@0] vh264_init, vaddr=ffffffc0b5e6d000 phy_addr=00000000b5e6d000
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.339989@0] vfm map vdec-map-0 created
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.340002@0] vdec_init, vf_provider_name = vdec.h264.00
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.340136@0] vdec->port_flag=0x102, port_flag=0x103
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341254@0] video_freerun_mode_store(1)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341799@5] 0: AV_SCRATCH_1 = 85177078, AV_SCRATCH_2 1a063
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341865@5] 0: frame_mbs_only_flag 1, crop_bottom 0,  frame_height 800,
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341867@5] 0: mb_height 50,crop_right 0, frame_width 1920, mb_width 120
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341869@5] 0: mb height/widht/total: 34/78/1860 level_idc 29 max_ref_num 5
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341870@5] 0: restriction_flag=1, max_dec_frame_buffering=5, reorder_pic_num=6
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341871@5] 0: set reorder_pic_num to 5
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.341873@5] 0: vh264_set_params active_buf_spec_num 11 reorder_pic_num 5 collocate_buf_num 9
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.347029@3] tdm playback mute: 0, lane_cnt = 4
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.347117@3] tdm playback mute: 1, lane_cnt = 4
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.347142@0] 0: num_ref_frames change from 0 to 5
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.347294@3] audio_ddr_mngr: frddrs[0] released by device ff642000.audiobus:tdmc
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.350162@3] Not init audio effects
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.350591@3] audio_ddr_mngr: frddrs[0] registered by device ff642000.audiobus:tdmc
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351523@3] set mclk:12288000, mpll:24576000, get mclk:12287994, mpll:24575987
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351528@3] asoc aml_dai_set_tdm_fmt, 0x4011, ffffffc0b9f72c18, id(2), clksel(2)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351529@3] aml_tdm_set_fmt(), fmt not change
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351532@3] dump_pcm_setting(ffffffc0b9f72c18)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351533@3] 	pcm_mode(1)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351534@3] 	sysclk(12288000)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351534@3] 	sysclk_bclk_ratio(4)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351535@3] 	bclk(3072000)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351536@3] 	bclk_lrclk_ratio(64)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351537@3] 	lrclk(48000)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351537@3] 	tx_mask(0x3)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351538@3] 	rx_mask(0x3)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351539@3] 	slots(2)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351539@3] 	slot_width(32)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351540@3] 	lane_mask_in(0x2)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351541@3] 	lane_mask_out(0x1)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351542@3] 	lane_oe_mask_in(0x0)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351542@3] 	lane_oe_mask_out(0x0)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351543@3] 	lane_lb_mask_in(0x0)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351544@3] set mclk:12288000, mpll:24576000, get mclk:12287994, mpll:24575987
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351546@3] aml_tdm_set_clkdiv, div 4, clksel(2)
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351551@3] aml_set_bclk_ratio, select I2S mode
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351744@3] tdm playback mute: 0, lane_cnt = 4
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351831@3] Setting a 2 channel layout matching layout #0
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.351922@3] tdm playback mute: 0, lane_cnt = 4
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.352584@1] Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.353502@3] asoc-aml-card auge_sound: TDM[2] Playback enable
Jan 24 12:23:55 odroid kernel: [  184.355819@1] pgd = ffffffc0c2940000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.358836@3] [0000000000000000] *pgd=00000000bae5a003, *pud=00000000bae5a003, *pmd=00000000a8375003, *pte=0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365689@3] Internal error: Oops: 96000047 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365692@3] Modules linked in:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365695@3]  amlvideodri
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365696@3]  videodev
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365696@3]  media
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365697@3]  videobuf_res
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365698@3]  videobuf_core
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365698@3]  amlcm(P)
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365699@3]  cpufreq_ondemand
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365700@3]  cpufreq_powersave
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365701@3]  cpufreq_userspace
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365702@3]  cpufreq_conservative
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365703@3]  spidev
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365703@3]  joydev
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365704@3]  spi_meson_spicc
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365705@3]  ir_lirc_codec
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365706@3]  lirc_dev
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365706@3]  meson_ir
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365707@3]  rc_core
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365707@3]  sch_fq_codel
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365708@3]  amvdec_vp9
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365709@3]  amvdec_vc1
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365710@3]  amvdec_real
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365711@3]  amvdec_mmpeg4
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365711@3]  amvdec_mpeg4
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365712@3]  amvdec_mpeg12
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365712@3]  amvdec_mmjpeg
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365713@3]  amvdec_mjpeg
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365714@3]  amvdec_h265
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365714@3]  amvdec_h264mvc
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365715@3]  amvdec_mh264
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365716@3]  amvdec_h264
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365717@3]  amvdec_avs
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365718@3]  stream_input
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365718@3]  decoder_common
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365719@3]  firmware
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365724@3]  media_clock ip_tables x_tables ipv6
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365728@3] CPU: 3 PID: 2722 Comm: VideoPlayer Tainted: P                4.9.277vdr-kodi+ #1
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365729@3] Hardware name: Hardkernel ODROID-N2Plus (DT)
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365730@3] task: ffffffc0b4440000 task.stack: ffffffc0b47d0000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365737@3] PC is at vidioc_dqbuf+0x150/0x2b0 [amlvideodri]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365740@3] LR is at vidioc_dqbuf+0xf0/0x2b0 [amlvideodri]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365742@3] R3  : ffffff8010cb6538, PFN: 2727
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365743@3] pc : [<ffffff8001ce1b10>] lr : [<ffffff8001ce1ab0>] pstate: 60000145
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365744@3] sp : ffffffc0b47d3b70
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365745@3] x29: ffffffc0b47d3b70 x28: ffffffc0b8f7c600 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365747@3] x27: ffffff8001ce35c8 x26: ffffff8001fc3440 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365748@3] x25: 0000000000000000 x24: 0000000000000000 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365749@3] x23: ffffffc0bfce8a9c x22: ffffffc0bfce8a70 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365750@3] x21: 0000000000000000 x20: ffffffc0b47d3cf0 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365751@3] x19: ffffffc0bfce8800 x18: 0000000000000000 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365753@3] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: ffffff80092a0770 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365754@3] x15: 0000000000000000 x14: 0000000000000000 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365755@3] x13: 0000000000000000 x12: 0000000000000020 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365756@3] x11: 0101010101010101 x10: ffffffff7f7f7f7f 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365757@3] x9 : fefefe7f0f1f5a67 x8 : 7f7f7f7f7f7f7f7f 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365758@3] x7 : fefefeff2f2f2d33 x6 : ffffffc0b47d3b40 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365760@3] x5 : ffffffc0b47d3b40 x4 : 0000000000000000 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365761@3] x3 : ffffff8010cb6538 x2 : 0000000000000000 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365762@3] x1 : ffffffc0bfce8920 x0 : 0000000000000000 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365763@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365763@3] SP: 0xffffffc0b47d3af0:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365768@3] 3af0  bfce8a70 ffffffc0 bfce8a9c ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365771@3] 3b10  01fc3440 ffffff80 01ce35c8 ffffff80 b8f7c600 ffffffc0 b47d3b70 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365775@3] 3b30  01ce1ab0 ffffff80 b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1b10 ffffff80 60000145 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365778@3] 3b50  b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1ab0 ffffff80 ffffffff 0000007f b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365781@3] 3b70  b47d3bc0 ffffffc0 01f98d58 ffffff80 b54fa100 ffffffc0 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365785@3] 3b90  b8f7c600 ffffffc0 01ce35c8 ffffff80 01fc3388 ffffff80 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365788@3] 3bb0  00000000 00000000 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 b47d3bf0 ffffffc0 01f989fc ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365791@3] 3bd0  c0585611 00000000 a82bf800 ffffffc0 b54fa100 ffffffc0 01f98818 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365792@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365792@3] X1: 0xffffffc0bfce88a0:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365796@3] 88a0  bfce8898 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365800@3] 88c0  a82bf800 ffffffc0 bfce88c8 ffffffc0 bfce88c8 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365803@3] 88e0  00000000 00000000 bfce88e8 ffffffc0 bfce88e8 ffffffc0 c28dfd00 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365806@3] 8900  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365809@3] 8920  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365813@3] 8940  00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 10cb6538 ffffff80 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365816@3] 8960  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365819@3] 8980  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365820@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365820@3] X5: 0xffffffc0b47d3ac0:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365823@3] 3ac0  092a0770 ffffff80 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 bfce8800 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365827@3] 3ae0  b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 bfce8a70 ffffffc0 bfce8a9c ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365830@3] 3b00  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 01fc3440 ffffff80 01ce35c8 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365833@3] 3b20  b8f7c600 ffffffc0 b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1ab0 ffffff80 b47d3b70 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365837@3] 3b40  01ce1b10 ffffff80 60000145 00000000 b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1ab0 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365840@3] 3b60  ffffffff 0000007f b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 b47d3bc0 ffffffc0 01f98d58 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365843@3] 3b80  b54fa100 ffffffc0 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 b8f7c600 ffffffc0 01ce35c8 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365846@3] 3ba0  01fc3388 ffffff80 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365847@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365847@3] X6: 0xffffffc0b47d3ac0:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365850@3] 3ac0  092a0770 ffffff80 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 bfce8800 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365854@3] 3ae0  b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 bfce8a70 ffffffc0 bfce8a9c ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365857@3] 3b00  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 01fc3440 ffffff80 01ce35c8 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365860@3] 3b20  b8f7c600 ffffffc0 b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1ab0 ffffff80 b47d3b70 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365863@3] 3b40  01ce1b10 ffffff80 60000145 00000000 b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1ab0 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365867@3] 3b60  ffffffff 0000007f b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 b47d3bc0 ffffffc0 01f98d58 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365870@3] 3b80  b54fa100 ffffffc0 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 b8f7c600 ffffffc0 01ce35c8 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365873@3] 3ba0  01fc3388 ffffff80 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365874@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365874@3] X10: 0xffffffff7f7f7eff:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365881@3] 7efc  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365884@3] 7f1c  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365888@3] 7f3c  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365892@3] 7f5c  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365895@3] 7f7c  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365899@3] 7f9c  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365902@3] 7fbc  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365906@3] 7fdc  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365909@3] 7ffc  ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ********
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365911@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365911@3] X19: 0xffffffc0bfce8780:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365914@3] 8780  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365917@3] 87a0  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365921@3] 87c0  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365924@3] 87e0  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365927@3] 8800  bfce9000 ffffffc0 01ce5080 ffffff80 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365930@3] 8820  bfce8820 ffffffc0 bfce8820 ffffffc0 00000000 766c6d61 6f656469 3030302d
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365933@3] 8840  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365936@3] 8860  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000002 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365937@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365937@3] X20: 0xffffffc0b47d3c70:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365940@3] 3c70  00000000 00000000 01f98818 ffffff80 b47d3d70 ffffffc0 01f987fc ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365944@3] 3c90  b54fa100 ffffffc0 c0585611 00000000 d53fe744 00000000 d53fe744 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365947@3] 3cb0  ffffffed ffffffff 00000000 00000000 0000018a 00000000 00000036 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365950@3] 3cd0  09c35000 ffffff80 b4440000 ffffffc0 b47d3d10 ffffffc0 00000003 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365953@3] 3cf0  00000000 00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365956@3] 3d10  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365960@3] 3d30  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 01fa5f88 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365963@3] 3d50  01fb95e8 ffffff80 d53fe81c 00000000 b47d3de0 ffffffc0 01fa96d4 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365964@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365964@3] X22: 0xffffffc0bfce89f0:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365967@3] 89f0  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365970@3] 8a10  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365973@3] 8a30  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365976@3] 8a50  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365980@3] 8a70  00000000 00000000 bfce8a78 ffffffc0 bfce8a78 ffffffc0 b4440000 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365983@3] 8a90  00000000 00000000 0000000a 766c6d61 6f656469 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365986@3] 8ab0  00000000 00000000 00000000 766c6d61 6f656469 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365989@3] 8ad0  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365990@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365990@3] X23: 0xffffffc0bfce8a1c:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365993@3] 8a1c  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365996@3] 8a3c  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.365999@3] 8a5c  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 bfce8a78
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366003@3] 8a7c  ffffffc0 bfce8a78 ffffffc0 b4440000 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 0000000a
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366006@3] 8a9c  766c6d61 6f656469 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366009@3] 8abc  766c6d61 6f656469 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366012@3] 8adc  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366015@3] 8afc  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366016@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366016@3] X28: 0xffffffc0b8f7c580:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366020@3] c580  00100120 00000000 00000000 bbbe2d1a 00000000 00000003 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366023@3] c5a0  00000000 00000000 01200008 00fe010c 000001ec 000006c0 bfd8e000 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366026@3] c5c0  bfd8e0fe ffffffc0 00000900 00000001 00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366029@3] c5e0  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366033@3] c600  bfce8800 ffffffc0 01ce5000 ffffff80 00000780 00000438 00000001 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366036@3] c620  b8f7c620 ffffffc0 b8f7c620 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366039@3] c640  00000000 00000000 bfce8888 ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366042@3] c660  b8f7c660 ffffffc0 b8f7c660 ffffffc0 00000001 000000b8 00000004 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366043@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366043@3] X29: 0xffffffc0b47d3af0:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366046@3] 3af0  bfce8a70 ffffffc0 bfce8a9c ffffffc0 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366050@3] 3b10  01fc3440 ffffff80 01ce35c8 ffffff80 b8f7c600 ffffffc0 b47d3b70 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366053@3] 3b30  01ce1ab0 ffffff80 b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1b10 ffffff80 60000145 00000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366056@3] 3b50  b47d3b70 ffffffc0 01ce1ab0 ffffff80 ffffffff 0000007f b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366059@3] 3b70  b47d3bc0 ffffffc0 01f98d58 ffffff80 b54fa100 ffffffc0 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366063@3] 3b90  b8f7c600 ffffffc0 01ce35c8 ffffff80 01fc3388 ffffff80 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366066@3] 3bb0  00000000 00000000 b47d3cf0 ffffffc0 b47d3bf0 ffffffc0 01f989fc ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366069@3] 3bd0  c0585611 00000000 a82bf800 ffffffc0 b54fa100 ffffffc0 01f98818 ffffff80
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366070@3] 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366071@3] Process VideoPlayer (pid: 2722, stack limit = 0xffffffc0b47d0000)
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366073@3] Stack: (0xffffffc0b47d3b70 to 0xffffffc0b47d4000)
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366074@3] 3b60:                                   ffffffc0b47d3bc0 ffffff8001f98d58
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366076@3] 3b80: ffffffc0b54fa100 ffffffc0b47d3cf0 ffffffc0b8f7c600 ffffff8001ce35c8
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366077@3] 3ba0: ffffff8001fc3388 ffffffc0b47d3cf0 0000000000000000 ffffffc0b47d3cf0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366079@3] 3bc0: ffffffc0b47d3bf0 ffffff8001f989fc 00000000c0585611 ffffffc0a82bf800
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366080@3] 3be0: ffffffc0b54fa100 ffffff8001f98818 ffffffc0b47d3c80 ffffff8001f9847c
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366081@3] 3c00: 00000000c0585611 0000000000000100 0000000000000000 ffffff8001f98818
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366083@3] 3c20: 00000000d53fe744 ffffffc0b54fa100 0000000000000058 0000000000000058
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366084@3] 3c40: 0000000000000058 ffffffc0b47d3cf0 00000000b47d3c80 ffffff8001f982a4
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366085@3] 3c60: 00000000c0585611 0000000000000058 0000000000000000 ffffff8001f98818
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366087@3] 3c80: ffffffc0b47d3d70 ffffff8001f987fc ffffffc0b54fa100 00000000c0585611
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366088@3] 3ca0: 00000000d53fe744 00000000d53fe744 ffffffffffffffed 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366090@3] 3cc0: 000000000000018a 0000000000000036 ffffff8009c35000 ffffffc0b4440000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366091@3] 3ce0: ffffffc0b47d3d10 ffffff8000000003 0000000100000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366092@3] 3d00: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366093@3] 3d20: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366095@3] 3d40: 0000000000000000 ffffff8001fa5f88 ffffff8001fb95e8 00000000d53fe81c
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366096@3] 3d60: ffffffc0b47d3de0 ffffff8001fa96d4 ffffffc0b47d3da0 ffffff8001f939f4
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366097@3] 3d80: ffffffc0b54fa100 00000000c0585611 ffffffc0a82bf800 00000000c0585611
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366099@3] 3da0: ffffffc0b47d3de0 ffffff8001fa9344 00000000c0585611 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366100@3] 3dc0: 00000000d53fe81c ffffffc0b54fa100 00000000d53fe81c ffffffc0b54fa100
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366101@3] 3de0: ffffffc0b47d3e60 ffffff80092a09d8 00000000c0445611 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366103@3] 3e00: 000000000000004a ffffffc0b54fa101 000000000000004a 00000000f2eaeb6c
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366104@3] 3e20: ffffffc0b47d3e60 ffffff80092a07c8 00000000c0445611 fffffffffffffff7
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366105@3] 3e40: 000000000000004a ffffffc0b54fa101 00000000d53fe81c 00000000d53fe744
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366107@3] 3e60: 0000000000000000 ffffff8009083740 fffffffffffffe88 00000040c4e7d000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366108@3] 3e80: ffffffffffffffff 00000000f2eaeb6c 0000000068000010 0000000000000011
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366109@3] 3ea0: ffffffffffffffff 0000000000000000 0000000061ee8c4b 000000001df4ea76
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366111@3] 3ec0: 000000000000004a 00000000c0445611 00000000d53fe81c 00000000e8a6aa44
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366112@3] 3ee0: 00000000e8a04be0 00000000e8a08a90 00000000e8a08a90 0000000000000036
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366113@3] 3f00: 0000000006c61876 0000000016cd311c 00000000c0445611 00000000004c4b3f
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366115@3] 3f20: 0000000000d12184 00000000d53fe79c 000000000043f344 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366116@3] 3f40: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366117@3] 3f60: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366119@3] 3f80: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366120@3] 3fa0: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366121@3] 3fc0: 00000000f2eaeb6c 0000000068000010 000000000000004a 0000000000000036
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366122@3] 3fe0: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366123@3] Call trace:
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366126@3] Exception stack(0xffffffc0b47d39a0 to 0xffffffc0b47d3ad0)
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366127@3] 39a0: ffffffc0bfce8800 0000007fffffffff ffffffc0b47d3b70 ffffff8001ce1b10
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366129@3] 39c0: 0000000000002260 0000000000009fc3 0000000000009fc3 0000000000003541
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366130@3] 39e0: 0000000000001297 000000000000063c 0000000100000003 0000000000000004
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366131@3] 3a00: 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ffffffc0cab41a00 0000000000009fe5
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366132@3] 3a20: 00000000000016cf 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366134@3] 3a40: 0000000000000000 ffffffc0bfce8920 0000000000000000 ffffff8010cb6538
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366135@3] 3a60: 0000000000000000 ffffffc0b47d3b40 ffffffc0b47d3b40 fefefeff2f2f2d33
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366137@3] 3a80: 7f7f7f7f7f7f7f7f fefefe7f0f1f5a67 ffffffff7f7f7f7f 0101010101010101
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366138@3] 3aa0: 0000000000000020 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366139@3] 3ac0: ffffff80092a0770 0000000000000000
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366143@3] [<ffffff8001ce1b10>] vidioc_dqbuf+0x150/0x2b0 [amlvideodri]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366175@3] [<ffffff8001f98d58>] v4l_dqbuf+0x50/0x60 [videodev]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366203@3] [<ffffff8001f989fc>] __video_do_ioctl+0x1e4/0x2d0 [videodev]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366230@3] [<ffffff8001f9847c>] video_usercopy+0x2b4/0x5f8 [videodev]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366257@3] [<ffffff8001f987fc>] video_ioctl2+0x3c/0x58 [videodev]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366284@3] [<ffffff8001f939f4>] v4l2_ioctl+0xbc/0x110 [videodev]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366311@3] [<ffffff8001fa9344>] v4l2_compat_ioctl32+0x11c/0x2128 [videodev]
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366318@3] [<ffffff80092a09d8>] compat_SyS_ioctl+0x268/0xfb0
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366322@3] [<ffffff8009083740>] el0_svc_naked+0x34/0x38
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366324@3] Code: b9400420 f940aa63 d5033bbf f9400c22 (f820d843) 
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.366327@3] ---[ end trace 957e66fdf9d72937 ]---
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.373967@0] video first pts = ec4
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.373991@0] first toggle picture {1920,800} pts:ec4
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.374010@0] first swap picture {1920,800} pts:1d2e,
Jan 24 12:23:57 odroid kernel: [  184.394258@0] VIDEO: VsyncEnableVideoLayer
In ssh console where I started the script:

martin@odroid:~/ce_chroot$ sudo ./start_kodi.sh
martin@odroid:~/ce_chroot$ codec_init amstream version : 2.0
[codec_pause]p->has_audio=0
video_pause!

Message from syslogd@odroid at Jan 24 12:23:57 ...
 kernel:[  184.365689@3] Internal error: Oops: 96000047 [#1] PREEMPT SMP

kernel:[  184.366071@3] Process VideoPlayer (pid: 2722, stack limit = 0xffffffc0b47d0000)

kernel:[  184.366073@3] Stack: (0xffffffc0b47d3b70 to 0xffffffc0b47d4000)

kernel:[  184.366074@3] 3b60:                                   ffffffc0b47d3bc0 ffffff8001f98d58

kernel:[  184.366076@3] 3b80: ffffffc0b54fa100 ffffffc0b47d3cf0 ffffffc0b8f7c600 ffffff8001ce35c8

kernel:[  184.366077@3] 3ba0: ffffff8001fc3388 ffffffc0b47d3cf0 0000000000000000 ffffffc0b47d3cf0

beta2

Post by beta2 »

Which CE-version are you using (I tested with 19.3)?
What is your screen resolution?
Which movie did you try to watch?
Are there any hints in kodi.log?

DocStrangelove

Post by DocStrangelove »

I used the latest stable version for N2 4Gb. I think it was a 19.4 rc1. The movie was a h264 encoded. Screen is 1920x1080@50

Return to “Ubuntu”