Ok i understand what you mean:trowgundam wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:49 pmAhh, I thought you had added that, hopeful SouthOZ sees this to change it. It's a minor, easy to fix thing.Baco wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:46 pmHi,trowgundam wrote: ↑Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:40 amYou mislabeled one of the Device change scrips. There are two items labeled Native. Looking at the gamlist.xml it is just the label, there is an item for both Top and Native. I changed it on my end to prevent my own confusion, and that device setup seems to work just fine, so probably just cosmetic.
With the latest RetroOZ Update 0.52b viewtopic.php?p=337853#p337853, southoz added the RGB10MAX2 device (top and native). I only added that device.
Not sure if this is something you, Baco, or SouthOZ handle, but I've noticed in the Standalone-GO emulator for PSP a number of inputs can't be mapped. Noticeably the L2/R2 and Right Analog axes (on OGS). The same on the Max 2 although on it the R/L are swapped with R2/L2 (i.e. the R/L don't work and R2/L2 are mapped to L/R). I wasn't gonna bring it up if it was only the Max 2, but I tried it on both my OGS and OGA as well with the same results. All the buttons are detected just fine in the non "-GO" version, but that version performs poorly, at least on the OGS. Never tried it on the OGA because I don't like playing PSP on that screen.
- southoz has to fix the new device "Device XXX Native.sh" and "Device XXX Top.sh" files, to fix some errors in the paths that points to old device.
- I've to update the oga events service (AKA ogage) to support the new device.