I've just received my Home Assistant Blue (an Odroid N2+ with 4GB, 128GB eMMC, and home assistant preloaded) and on initial power on it has only very briefly joined my network. When I first plugged it in, it joined the network, took an IP and the web UI said it was initialising the software. Then it disappeared from the network after about 30 seconds, and hasn't come back in an hour. Instructions just say "connect the ethernet cable, connect the power cable, browse to homeassistant.local:8123
Looking at the router admin screens, its not even connected.
- I've detected that the green network light is still flashing (it is)
- I've power cycled the N2+ to see if it reconnects (it doesn't)
- I've tested the patch lead and router port with another device (both fine)
- I've power cycled the router (no change)
- I've connected an hdmi lead to see if its booted (it seems to have, I'm not familiar enough to debug what its saying)
- I've watched the HDMI output when I remove the ethernet lead and it detects that the link is down, and then re-established at 1gbps when I reconnect it
Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.