Archlinux: XFCE Image for Odroid N2/N2+

squidd
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: N2+

Re: Archlinux: XFCE Image for Odroid N2/N2+

Post by squidd »

Also, if I install this other kernel + the headers, I shouldn't have to change anything in the boot.ini, right? Earlier before I went back and found this image from October, I did a full install from the instructions on Alarm's website and broke it when I tried to install a kernel from your github. I should just answer "Y" here, right? :

jgmdev
languages_spoken: english, spanish
ODROIDs: U2, N2, N2+, C4, HC4

Post by jgmdev »

squidd wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:05 am
Also, if I install this other kernel + the headers, I shouldn't have to change anything in the boot.ini, right? Earlier before I went back and found this image from October, I did a full install from the instructions on Alarm's website and broke it when I tried to install a kernel from your github.
Yeah, the uboot-odroid-n2plus package if updated should take care of modifying the /boot/boot.ini file if needed when a new kernel is installed.
squidd wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:05 am
I should just answer "Y" here, right? :
Yes

Edit: Uploaded fresh minimal/headless image here viewtopic.php?f=209&t=41403

squidd

Post by squidd »

After the kernel upgrade I am running into this. (couldn't find boot)

EDIT- mounted /boot by UUID in fstab and it's fine now, thanks.

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

squidd wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:47 am
After the kernel upgrade I am running into this. (couldn't find boot)

EDIT- mounted /boot by UUID in fstab and it's fine now, thanks.
Ahh, I forgot about that, on the newer kernel the order in which it assigns the emmc and sd card device names seems to be random now, sometimes the emmc can be mmcblk1 and others mmcblk0, previously it was always mmcblk0.

squidd

Post by squidd »

At this point I don't think there's any reason for me to switch to the minimal image. My system only has like 30 tasks running on it right now. But, after I upgraded the kernel, I didn't have any internet. I went ahead for a quick fix and did what I would do on an x86 system. Enable dhcpcd. I have my router assigning a static IP so it's no big deal. But what was handling the dhcp before?

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

squidd wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:07 am
But, after I upgraded the kernel, I didn't have any internet. I went ahead for a quick fix and did what I would do on an x86 system. Enable dhcpcd. I have my router assigning a static IP so it's no big deal. But what was handling the dhcp before?
You took me nude there, I'm not sure what could have happened, I did notice that enabling dhcpcd conflicts with wifi-menu, so I disabled it on the newer image, but I haven't gone too deep into the technical details surrounding this issue.

superpowter77
languages_spoken: english,french,spanish
ODROIDs: N2(x2),N2+,C4,HC4

Post by superpowter77 »

@jgmdev, XFCE Panfrost image for Odroid N2/N2+ doesn't have the HDMI issue that changes resolution when do hdmi port switching on my Monitors. Latest XFCE Panfrost image for Odroid C4/HC4 still does it!
BTW, XFCE Panfrost image on my regular Odroid N2 works amazingly well. Fast, fast, fast and pretty much everything works out-of-the-box. Great Job.

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

superpowter77 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:31 am
@jgmdev, XFCE Panfrost image for Odroid N2/N2+ doesn't have the HDMI issue that changes resolution when do hdmi port switching on my Monitors. Latest XFCE Panfrost image for Odroid C4/HC4 still does it!
Nice! The Odroid N2/N2+ image uses a kernel with a different configuration and more patches from chewitt so it may have something that fixes the hdmi issue you mention. In the past I disabled PCI support on the linux config file and other stuff to make the kernel a bit more leaner but in the process disabled some stuff that was needed for the C4/HC4 to get proper usb and sata support. Last week I was hunting the required driver to make it work again but after 3 compiles and restart gave up so I have to resume that work.

Currently the C4/HC4 XFCE Panfrost image uses a linux kernel without chewitt patches taken directly from tobetter github repo and with the linux config file used on the ubuntu image. I should learn to properly look into the kernel sources (devices trees, etc.) and properly read hardware specs to properly know which bits need to be enabled but it is humongous and never before I had the need to be playing with kernel configurations so sometimes laziness attacks :) but little by little one learns of its own mistakes and by peeking at how others are doing it.

Today I was interested on enabling hardware acceleration on my kodi builds for archlinuxarm and was looking at the LibreElec build sources to see how they are enabling v4l2 for amlogic but I got this rushing feeling while looking on what is been done on that project so ended with no results, and since I don't use kodi my self ended giving up too soon :D
superpowter77 wrote:
BTW, XFCE Panfrost image on my regular Odroid N2 works amazingly well. Fast, fast, fast and pretty much everything works out-of-the-box. Great Job.
That is good to know, thanks!
These users thanked the author jgmdev for the post:
superpowter77 (Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:29 am)

squidd

Post by squidd »

I saw on your github that you were playing with some stuff to get USB boot going. Has anything happened with that? I was using a 16GB emmc card I picked up to run android on, and my plex metadata completely filled up the remaining space for my rootfs, so I needed to copy root to a 128GB flash drive and point boot.ini over. It honestly doesn't even seem to be any slower than the emmc, though. It's a highspeed samsung fit drive. Eventually here soon I am going to do a fresh install. But I want to pick up another SSD for the odroid before I do. Still amazed by how drastically better Arch is working as a headless server than anything else I've tried so far.

superpowter77

Post by superpowter77 »

squidd wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:50 am
I saw on your github that you were playing with some stuff to get USB boot going. Has anything happened with that? I was using a 16GB emmc card I picked up to run android on, and my plex metadata completely filled up the remaining space for my rootfs, so I needed to copy root to a 128GB flash drive and point boot.ini over. It honestly doesn't even seem to be any slower than the emmc, though. It's a highspeed samsung fit drive. Eventually here soon I am going to do a fresh install. But I want to pick up another SSD for the odroid before I do. Still amazed by how drastically better Arch is working as a headless server than anything else I've tried so far.
Personally and based on my experiences dealing with my three(3) N2/N2Plus for several months with USB booting, I do not recommend using USB 3 SSD boot for either N2 or N2Plus. IMHO, eMMC 64Gb/128Gb modules are the the sweet spot for N2/N2Plus since they are faster than eMMC 16Gb/32Gb counterparts. Having just one(1) USB3 device as external(secondary) drive(SSD or HDD) is also recommended and having all you USB dongles (WIFI, BT, Unifying, etc) connected thru an unpowered USB 2.0 hub to the N2/N2Plus OTG USB 2.0 port. Last but not least, USB flash drives like Samsung Fit drive and others similar run very hot and they are not intended as a permanent booting drive. I have a couple of Samsung Fit plus 128Gb which I use for emergency USB3 booting and OS backups only. If you really want to use fast USB3 drive for N2/N2+, I recommend the Samsung T5 external SSD Drive(401 MB/sec on N2Plus) and to enable TRIM and UASP (Some kernel may not support TRIM on certain SSD drives, specially generic ones but you can always manually add it)
These users thanked the author superpowter77 for the post (total 2):
tobetter (Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:51 am) • squidd (Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 pm)

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

squidd wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:50 am
I saw on your github that you were playing with some stuff to get USB boot going. Has anything happened with that?
I was testing with the linux config file of the ubuntu images for the linux-amlogic-panfrost-510 package and that config file (which is used to compile the linux kernel) has the issue that some times the kernel doesn't initializes in time the usb devices when the kernel is booting. So setting the boot.ini to boot from an external hard drive sometimes works and others it doesn't because the root partition isn't found in time.

So for a moment I was using the config file of the ubuntu images to get the best compatibility and noticed the mentioned issue when upgrading my wife N2 where I use an external 256GB drive as root partition, emmc as swap and a microsd as the boot medium. I ended rolling back to previous config file (where usb always works at boot) and cherry picking some of the config options on the ubuntu image to integrate into the config I was using before. So currently the linux-amlogic-panfrost-510 package boots normally when using an external hard drive as the root partition. If I recall correctly, previously I was able to pinpoint the config options that needed changing for proper usb boot but then I forgot which options where and I didn't took note :( But it was the usb options, maybe compiling some of the drivers statically instead of as separate module, something like that.

Now what I need is to find which driver needs to be enabled on the config for proper usb/sata support on the C4/HC4 in the linux-amlogic-panfrost-510 package which is working pretty stable for now on the N2.

superpowter77

Post by superpowter77 »

jgmdev wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:37 am
superpowter77 wrote:
Nice! The Odroid N2/N2+ image uses a kernel with a different configuration and more patches from chewitt so it may have something that fixes the hdmi issue you mention. In the past I disabled PCI support on the linux config file and other stuff to make the kernel a bit more leaner but in the process disabled some stuff that was needed for the C4/HC4 to get proper usb and sata support. Last week I was hunting the required driver to make it work again but after 3 compiles and restart gave up so I have to resume that work.

Currently the C4/HC4 XFCE Panfrost image uses a linux kernel without chewitt patches taken directly from tobetter github repo and with the linux config file used on the ubuntu image. I should learn to properly look into the kernel sources (devices trees, etc.) and properly read hardware specs to properly know which bits need to be enabled but it is humongous and never before I had the need to be playing with kernel configurations so sometimes laziness attacks :) but little by little one learns of its own mistakes and by peeking at how others are doing it.

Today I was interested on enabling hardware acceleration on my kodi builds for archlinuxarm and was looking at the LibreElec build sources to see how they are enabling v4l2 for amlogic but I got this rushing feeling while looking on what is been done on that project so ended with no results, and since I don't use kodi my self ended giving up too soon :D
superpowter77 wrote:

Forgot to mention, BT audio works perfectly with several BT dongles like Avantree DG40S, Asus USB-BT400, Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 (Broadcom BCM20702) including HK BT module 2(CSR8510 A10). WIFI works great as well with Odroid WiFi Module 5A. However, I just noticed on both of my regular N2 where I installed latest Archlinux XFCE Panfrost image, HDMI audio option is missing. Only Analog output is working/showing. Are you aware of this? Is there something you may do when you have some spare time maybe? I appreciate it. FYI, HDMI audio and BT audio on latest Panfrost XFC4 image for C4/HC4 works perfectly.
Last edited by superpowter77 on Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author superpowter77 for the post:
squidd (Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 pm)

tobetter
languages_spoken: Korean, English
ODROIDs: Many

Post by tobetter »

superpowter77 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:27 pm
jgmdev wrote:
superpowter77 wrote:

superpowter77 wrote:

Forgot to mention, BT audio works perfectly with several BT dongles like Avantree DG40S, Asus USB-BT400, Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 (Broadcom BCM20702) including HK BT module 2(CSR8510 A10). WIFI works great as well with Odroid WiFi Module 5A. However, I just noticed on both of my regular N2 where I install latest XFCE Panfrost image, HDMI audio option is missing. Only Analog output is working. Are you aware of this? Is there something you may do when you have some spare time maybe? I appreciate it. FYI, HDMI audio and BT audio on latest Panfrost XFC4 image for C4/HC4 works perfectly.
Out of curiosity, such device would work on Ubuntu 20.04 or 20.10?
These users thanked the author tobetter for the post:
squidd (Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 pm)

superpowter77

Post by superpowter77 »

tobetter wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:34 pm
superpowter77 wrote:
jgmdev wrote:
superpowter77 wrote:

superpowter77 wrote:

Forgot to mention, BT audio works perfectly with several BT dongles like Avantree DG40S, Asus USB-BT400, Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 (Broadcom BCM20702) including HK BT module 2(CSR8510 A10). WIFI works great as well with Odroid WiFi Module 5A. However, I just noticed on both of my regular N2 where I install latest XFCE Panfrost image, HDMI audio option is missing. Only Analog output is working. Are you aware of this? Is there something you may do when you have some spare time maybe? I appreciate it. FYI, HDMI audio and BT audio on latest Panfrost XFC4 image for C4/HC4 works perfectly.
Out of curiosity, such device would work on Ubuntu 20.04 or 20.10?
It does work on Ubuntu 20.04 and 20.10 as well for BT audio and HDMI audio on C4/HC4/N2 and N2Plus.
BT audio doesn't work yet on latest Armbian Focal or Bionic with 5.9.14 kernels on my RockPi4C, same for Archlinux and Manjaro w/ 5.9.11-2 on RK3399 hardware(RockPi4C)
These users thanked the author superpowter77 for the post:
tobetter (Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:01 pm)

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

superpowter77 wrote:
HDMI audio option is missing. Only Analog output is working/showing. Are you aware of this?
Mmm, since I'm using an external usb audio device I tend to forget about testing the audio support, it has to be a missing kernel config that was introduced or that was turned off after playing around with the config options, will inspect.

chewitt

Post by chewitt »

I've been experimenting with alsa confs that combined with hacky patches in the kernel and alsa-lib can be used for IEC958 output; to get the "HDMI" device to show up in alsa and use it for pass-through audio. I've not had great results, the hacking "works" but I hear high frequency crackling in speakers so I've now commented out the HDMI device in the alsa conf that I'm using and I will probably end up dropping the other code changes. Further development work is needed to extend both Amlogic audio drivers (AIU for older GX boards, AXG for newer ones) to add proper IEC958 controls and high bitrate support so it's best not to force things. I'm not aware of any firm commitments to fund further work on the drivers among regular and previous benefactors so it might be a while before that work is done. Until then the driver is PCM only, but this still works well for HDMI output and watching movies and the current alsa conf I'm using resolves issues with the difference between alsa and CEA speaker layouts so audio comes out of the correct speakers. NB: I don't use pulse and despite the long-term effort to self-improve I consider myself fairly clueless about alsa, so "caveat emptor" applies to any changes I make.

The card conf I'm using is in https://github.com/chewitt/alsa-lib/commits/amlogic but also be aware that the alsa-lib changes are now aligned to my 5.11 kernel source which has the following change to all the card names: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/li ... gmail.com/
These users thanked the author chewitt for the post (total 2):
jgmdev (Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:42 pm) • superpowter77 (Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:46 pm)

joejoe
ODROIDs: N2
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by joejoe »

hi all,
first, thanks for the image jmgdev, i have tried gnome and xfce images, and xfce is great, gnome is good too, but i liked the performance of latest xfce image with panfrost :)

i have one problem though, with the latest panfrost enabled image, it could be its related to panfrost drivers, but im just guessing here, but i have turned off lightdm, since im using mostly headless services anyway,
the problem is that after some time, looks like 1-2 days, it hangs with following in journal:
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000000
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: Mem abort info:
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: ESR = 0x96000004
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: EC = 0x25: DABT (current EL), IL = 32 bits
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: SET = 0, FnV = 0
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: EA = 0, S1PTW = 0
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: Data abort info:
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: ISV = 0, ISS = 0x00000004

or maybe usb devices cause issues, i have one usb3 powered and one usb2 self-powered external hdd.

squidd

Post by squidd »

Actually, I should have taken the suggestion to not use the Samsung Fit flash drive for my rootfs. It must have been pretty hard on it. Because I believe the drive is shot. mkfs.ext4 is now taking forever to complete, and when I try to copy the rootfs from my SD card to the drive using another machine, it never completes. Luckily I am still in the time frame from purchase, and can send it back. But, I am now booting from an SD card, to my SSD with a SATA to USD adapter, and it's working marvelously. Much faster than the Fit. But I was using this SSD for another project, and will need to pick a new one up this weekend from Microcenter.

Thanks again, all.
These users thanked the author squidd for the post:
jgmdev (Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:39 am)

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

joejoe wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:17 am
i have one problem though, with the latest panfrost enabled image, it could be its related to panfrost drivers, but im just guessing here, but i have turned off lightdm, since im using mostly headless services anyway,
the problem is that after some time, looks like 1-2 days, it hangs with following in journal:
Jan 06 03:08:50 alarm kernel: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000000

or maybe usb devices cause issues, i have one usb3 powered and one usb2 self-powered external hdd.
Not sure what those messages mean, maybe you can try enabling zram by installing yay -S systemd-zram and enabling it, all I can think is that the task you have assigned to the device is consuming all its ram. I have an N2 which is in charge of automatically building mesa-arm-git, kernel packages, etc... and it runs for days without issues, it has the wifi module connected directly to the usb ports. One difference on my setup is that I'm using the 5.9.3 kernel, I will upgrade it to 5.10.5 and see if I can reproduce what is happening to you.

tobetter

Post by tobetter »

joejoe wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:17 am
hi all,
first, thanks for the image jmgdev, i have tried gnome and xfce images, and xfce is great, gnome is good too, but i liked the performance of latest xfce image with panfrost :)

Are you able to capture longer kernel log with dmesg or /var/log/dmesg?

joejoe
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by joejoe »

tobetter wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:09 am
Are you able to capture longer kernel log with dmesg or /var/log/dmesg?

Hi tobetter,
I have attached dmesg output, I havent seen the part where it crashes though.
Attachments
dmesg.txt
(96.82 KiB) Downloaded 7 times

mad_ady
ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, C4, N1, N2, H2, Go, Go Advance

Post by mad_ady »

@jgmdev: I'll have to admit, your build is pretty slick! I think I can use it as a work computer (I do mostly shell, web, xpra and some vscode). Congratulations to everyone involved in bringing better graphical support for N2!
These users thanked the author mad_ady for the post:
jgmdev (Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:53 am)

harddroid
languages_spoken: english, german
ODROIDs: n2+

Post by harddroid »

Im using this image now as my daily driver on a n2+. But the devicetree switch in boot.ini isnt working. You can check by running "cat /proc/device-tree/model" and it should return "Hardkernel ODROID-N2Plus". I just removed the n2 lines from the boot.ini and raised the clocklimit in /etc/default/cpupower and now its running at 2.4ghz. :) I think we need some kind of wiki for this images. Is it possible to use the github wiki?

Another quite useful addition is compositing in xfce with xpresent Just run "xfwm4 --replace --vblank=xpresent &" to get working vsync.

If you are tired of popping audio when you start or stop playback, just open pavucontrol and let it open in the background. It will stop the audio from turning off.

The only real problem I have is with the ethernet not coming up realiable at boot. But I saw no error in dmesg or anywhere else. Sometimes it boots up correctly sometimes it wont connect via dhcp. Im on linux-odroid-511 kernel. I will test this issue with the offical ubuntu image, to see if its a hw fault.
Please be careful with 18V on your odroid n2: viewtopic.php?f=181&t=40692&p=309707#p309707

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

harddroid wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:19 pm
Im using this image now as my daily driver on a n2+. But the devicetree switch in boot.ini isnt working. You can check by running "cat /proc/device-tree/model" and it should return "Hardkernel ODROID-N2Plus". I just removed the n2 lines from the boot.ini and raised the clocklimit in /etc/default/cpupower and now its running at 2.4ghz. :) I think we need some kind of wiki for this images. Is it possible to use the github wiki?
Which lines on the boot.ini do you mean? Maybe all you needed to do was the /etc/default/cpupower change. Also, you can set the governor to performance on /etc/default/cpupower and always get max cpu clock speed.
harddroid wrote:
Another quite useful addition is compositing in xfce with xpresent Just run "xfwm4 --replace --vblank=xpresent &" to get working vsync.
To make that change permanent you can run: xfconf-query -c xfwm4 -p /general/vblank_mode -s xpresent I have already added it to the image generator xfce config files so will be default on next image release.
harddroid wrote:
If you are tired of popping audio when you start or stop playback, just open pavucontrol and let it open in the background. It will stop the audio from turning off.
I wonder if instead of building the kernel audio driver as a module, building it statically (built-in) would fix that issue... (Time to play with the kernel config file and push it to linux-odroid-exp :))
harddroid wrote:
The only real problem I have is with the ethernet not coming up realiable at boot. But I saw no error in dmesg or anywhere else. Sometimes it boots up correctly sometimes it wont connect via dhcp. Im on linux-odroid-511 kernel. I will test this issue with the offical ubuntu image, to see if its a hw fault.
That is strange... I would need to run an ethernet cable from my router to test since I'm using a wifi usb adapter.
These users thanked the author jgmdev for the post:
harddroid (Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:55 pm)

harddroid

Post by harddroid »

jgmdev wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:08 am
Which lines on the boot.ini do you mean? Maybe all you needed to do was the /etc/default/cpupower change. Also, you can set the governor to performance on /etc/default/cpupower and always get max cpu clock speed.

Code: Select all

# Load kernel, dtb and initrd
load mmc ${devno}:1 ${loadaddr} /Image
if test "${variant}" = "n2_plus"; then
    load mmc ${devno}:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} /dtbs/amlogic/meson64_odroidn2_plus.dtb
else
    load mmc ${devno}:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} /dtbs/amlogic/meson64_odroidn2.dtb
fi
This test does not work. Where does it get the ${variant} anyway?
jgmdev wrote:
I wonder if instead of building the kernel audio driver as a module, building it statically (built-in) would fix that issue... (Time to play with the kernel config file and push it to linux-odroid-exp :))
I have found an even better fix for this issue:

Just add the file /home/alarm/.config/pulse/default.pa with the following content:

.include /etc/pulse/default.pa
.nofail
unload-module module-suspend-on-idle
.fail
And the ethernet problem looks like a hardware fault to me, because its also there on the official ubuntu image.
Please be careful with 18V on your odroid n2: viewtopic.php?f=181&t=40692&p=309707#p309707

tobetter

Post by tobetter »

harddroid wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:16 pm
jgmdev wrote:

# Load kernel, dtb and initrd
load mmc ${devno}:1 ${loadaddr} /Image
if test "${variant}" = "n2_plus"; then
    load mmc ${devno}:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} /dtbs/amlogic/meson64_odroidn2_plus.dtb
else
    load mmc ${devno}:1 ${dtb_loadaddr} /dtbs/amlogic/meson64_odroidn2.dtb
fi
This test does not work. Where does it get the ${variant} anyway?
It sets by U-boot. Can you print the serial log of the value by adding print ${variant} or run the same in the U-boot command line if you have USB-to-Serial debugging board.
These users thanked the author tobetter for the post:
harddroid (Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:02 pm)

harddroid

Post by harddroid »

tobetter wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:27 pm
It sets by U-boot. Can you print the serial log of the value by adding print ${variant} or run the same in the U-boot command line if you have USB-to-Serial debugging board.
Can you tell me where to find the serial log? How does uboot determine the board? Does it rely on the setenv line here?

setenv board "odroidn2"

tobetter

Post by tobetter »

harddroid wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:54 pm
tobetter wrote:
Can you tell me where to find the serial log? How does uboot determine the board? Does it rely on the setenv line here?

setenv board "odroidn2"
Serial log is only avaiable if you have attached USB-to-serial debugging board to your desktop.
https://www.hardkernel.com/shop/usb-uart-module-kit/

U-boot know which board is when booting by reading the device id on the board, variant is set with the value.

serious96

Post by serious96 »

I'm on a fresh installed latest archlinux, using wifi module 5a my wifi always connect and disconnect constantly.
i already tried moving the adapter from the usb 3 to miro usb in the front, same result. here is the dmesg log:

➜  ~ dmesg -wH
[Feb 5 02:36] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [0x410fd034]
[  +0.000000] Linux version 5.10.2-6-ARCH (alarm@alarm) (gcc (GCC) 10.2.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.35) #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Dec 28 21:22:54 AST 2020
[  +0.000000] Machine model: Hardkernel ODROID-N2
[  +0.000000] Reserved memory: bypass linux,cma node, using cmdline CMA params instead
[  +0.000000] OF: reserved mem: node linux,cma compatible matching fail
[  +0.000000] cma: Reserved 800 MiB at 0x00000000bb800000
[  +0.000000] NUMA: No NUMA configuration found
[  +0.000000] NUMA: Faking a node at [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x00000000ed7fffff]
[  +0.000000] NUMA: NODE_DATA [mem 0xbb033100-0xbb034fff]
[  +0.000000] Zone ranges:
[  +0.000000]   DMA      [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000003fffffff]
[  +0.000000]   DMA32    [mem 0x0000000040000000-0x00000000ed7fffff]
[  +0.000000]   Normal   empty
[  +0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
[  +0.000000] Early memory node ranges
[  +0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x0000000004ffffff]
[  +0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000005300000-0x00000000ed7fffff]
[  +0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x00000000ed7fffff]
[  +0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 972032
[  +0.000000]   DMA zone: 4096 pages used for memmap
[  +0.000000]   DMA zone: 0 pages reserved
[  +0.000000]   DMA zone: 261376 pages, LIFO batch:63
[  +0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 11104 pages used for memmap
[  +0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 710656 pages, LIFO batch:63
[  +0.000000] psci: probing for conduit method from DT.
[  +0.000000] psci: PSCIv1.0 detected in firmware.
[  +0.000000] psci: Using standard PSCI v0.2 function IDs
[  +0.000000] psci: MIGRATE_INFO_TYPE not supported.
[  +0.000000] psci: SMC Calling Convention v1.1
[  +0.000000] percpu: Embedded 32 pages/cpu s93848 r8192 d29032 u131072
[  +0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s93848 r8192 d29032 u131072 alloc=32*4096
[  +0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3 [0] 4 [0] 5 
[  +0.000000] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU0
[  +0.000000] CPU features: detected: ARM erratum 845719
[  +0.000000] CPU features: kernel page table isolation forced OFF by mitigations=off
[  +0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 956832
[  +0.000000] Policy zone: DMA32
[  +0.000000] Kernel command line: root=UUID=f25781fa-75a8-414e-92a8-7043274947fe rootwait rw mitigations=off console=ttyAML0,115200n8 console=tty1  logo=osd0,loaded no_console_suspend fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 cma=800M clk_ignore_unused video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080@60
[  +0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000000] mem auto-init: stack:off, heap alloc:off, heap free:off
[  +0.000000] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x0000000039155000-0x000000003d155000] (64MB)
[  +0.000000] Memory: 2886836K/3888128K available (16766K kernel code, 3316K rwdata, 6656K rodata, 6016K init, 747K bss, 182092K reserved, 819200K cma-reserved)
[  +0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=6, Nodes=1
[  +0.000000] ftrace: allocating 55596 entries in 218 pages
[  +0.000000] ftrace: allocated 218 pages with 5 groups
[  +0.000000] rcu: Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[  +0.000000] rcu: 	RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=8 to nr_cpu_ids=6.
[  +0.000000] 	Trampoline variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[  +0.000000] 	Rude variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[  +0.000000] 	Tracing variant of Tasks RCU enabled.
[  +0.000000] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jiffies.
[  +0.000000] rcu: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=6
[  +0.000000] NR_IRQS: 64, nr_irqs: 64, preallocated irqs: 0
[  +0.000000] GIC: Using split EOI/Deactivate mode
[  +0.000000] irq_meson_gpio: 100 to 8 gpio interrupt mux initialized
[  +0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0x334/0x568 with crng_init=0
[  +0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 24.00MHz (phys).
[  +0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x588fe9dc0, max_idle_ns: 440795202592 ns
[  +0.000000] sched_clock: 56 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 4398046511097ns
[  +0.000195] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[  +0.000442] printk: console [tty1] enabled
[  +0.000118] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=96000)
[  +0.000025] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[  +0.000093] LSM: Security Framework initializing
[  +0.000035] Yama: becoming mindful.
[  +0.000077] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
[  +0.000068] Mount-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000033] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000890] spectre-v4 mitigation disabled by command-line option
[  +0.001359] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
[  +0.003666] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
[  +0.000845] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU1
[  +0.000062] CPU1: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000001 [0x410fd034]
[  +0.001400] CPU features: detected: ARM erratum 858921
[  +0.000009] CPU features: detected: Spectre-v2
[  +0.000003] CPU features: detected: Spectre-v4
[  +0.000007] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU2
[  +0.000027] arch_timer: Enabling local workaround for ARM erratum 858921
[  +0.000015] arch_timer: CPU2: Trapping CNTVCT access
[  +0.000013] CPU2: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000100 [0x410fd092]
[  +0.000862] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU3
[  +0.000017] arch_timer: Enabling local workaround for ARM erratum 858921
[  +0.000007] arch_timer: CPU3: Trapping CNTVCT access
[  +0.000008] CPU3: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000101 [0x410fd092]
[  +0.000797] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU4
[  +0.000007] arch_timer: CPU4: Trapping CNTVCT access
[  +0.000008] CPU4: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000102 [0x410fd092]
[  +0.000811] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU5
[  +0.000008] arch_timer: CPU5: Trapping CNTVCT access
[  +0.000008] CPU5: Booted secondary processor 0x0000000103 [0x410fd092]
[  +0.000107] smp: Brought up 1 node, 6 CPUs
[  +0.000179] SMP: Total of 6 processors activated.
[  +0.000014] CPU features: detected: 32-bit EL0 Support
[  +0.000015] CPU features: detected: CRC32 instructions
[  +0.000013] CPU features: detected: 32-bit EL1 Support
[  +0.017038] CPU: All CPU(s) started at EL2
[  +0.000071] alternatives: patching kernel code
[  +0.002192] devtmpfs: initialized
[  +0.008021] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
[  +0.000036] futex hash table entries: 2048 (order: 5, 131072 bytes, linear)
[  +0.014198] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[  +0.000796] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[  +0.001801] DMA: preallocated 512 KiB GFP_KERNEL pool for atomic allocations
[  +0.000196] DMA: preallocated 512 KiB GFP_KERNEL|GFP_DMA pool for atomic allocations
[  +0.000276] DMA: preallocated 512 KiB GFP_KERNEL|GFP_DMA32 pool for atomic allocations
[  +0.000045] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
[  +0.000126] audit: type=2000 audit(0.056:1): state=initialized audit_enabled=0 res=1
[  +0.000345] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'fair_share'
[  +0.000005] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'bang_bang'
[  +0.000011] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'step_wise'
[  +0.000010] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'user_space'
[  +0.000424] cpuidle: using governor menu
[  +0.000151] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
[  +0.000130] ASID allocator initialised with 65536 entries
[  +0.000924] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
[  +0.034374] HugeTLB registered 1.00 GiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[  +0.000024] HugeTLB registered 32.0 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[  +0.000012] HugeTLB registered 2.00 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[  +0.000010] HugeTLB registered 64.0 KiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[  +1.120778] cryptd: max_cpu_qlen set to 1000
[  +0.019273] 5V: supplied by 12V
[  +0.001562] VDDAO_3V3: supplied by 12V
[  +0.000803] iommu: Default domain type: Translated 
[  +0.000234] vgaarb: loaded
[  +0.000544] SCSI subsystem initialized
[  +0.000204] libata version 3.00 loaded.
[  +0.000243] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[  +0.000054] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[  +0.000089] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[  +0.000868] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
[  +0.000020] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
[  +0.000027] PTP clock support registered
[  +0.000497] EDAC MC: Ver: 3.0.0
[  +0.001136] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[  +0.000621] NetLabel: Initializing
[  +0.000017] NetLabel:  domain hash size = 128
[  +0.000010] NetLabel:  protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4 CALIPSO
[  +0.000067] NetLabel:  unlabeled traffic allowed by default
[  +0.000625] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
[  +0.588124] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
[  +0.000063] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[  +0.000523] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
[  +0.006107] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[  +0.000428] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 2048 (order: 3, 32768 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000041] TCP established hash table entries: 32768 (order: 6, 262144 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000155] TCP bind hash table entries: 32768 (order: 7, 524288 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000196] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 32768 bind 32768)
[  +0.000104] UDP hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000045] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)
[  +0.000302] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[  +0.000438] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[  +0.000012] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[  +0.000009] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[  +0.000008] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[  +0.000015] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64
[  +0.000124] Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
[  +0.248339] Freeing initrd memory: 6824K
[  +0.000814] kvm [1]: IPA Size Limit: 40 bits
[  +0.000957] kvm [1]: vgic interrupt IRQ9
[  +0.000171] kvm [1]: Hyp mode initialized successfully
[  +0.117748] Initialise system trusted keyrings
[  +0.000134] workingset: timestamp_bits=44 max_order=20 bucket_order=0
[  +0.003489] zbud: loaded
[  +0.001339] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
[  +0.000031] Key type id_resolver registered
[  +0.000009] Key type id_legacy registered
[  +0.000068] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...
[  +0.000129] SGI XFS with ACLs, security attributes, quota, no debug enabled
[  +0.028875] NET: Registered protocol family 38
[  +0.000019] Key type asymmetric registered
[  +0.000010] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
[  +0.000041] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 243)
[  +0.000155] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
[  +0.000013] io scheduler kyber registered
[  +0.000077] io scheduler bfq registered
[  +0.002881] gpio-447 (usb-hub-reset): hogged as output/high
[  +0.002079] pwm-gpio pwmgpio: 1 gpio pwms loaded
[  +0.001490] IPMI message handler: version 39.2
[  +0.006857] soc soc0: Amlogic Meson G12B (S922X) Revision 29:a (40:2) Detected
[  +0.001694] VCC_3V3: supplied by VDDAO_3V3
[  +0.000051] FLASH_1V8: supplied by VCC_3V3
[  +0.000046] VCC_1V8: supplied by VCC_3V3
[  +0.000041] VDDAO_1V8: supplied by VDDAO_3V3
[  +0.000045] VDDCPU_A: supplied by regulator-dummy
[  +0.000345] VDDCPU_B: supplied by regulator-dummy
[  +0.000899] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
[  +0.001392] Serial: AMBA driver
[  +0.000309] ff803000.serial: ttyAML0 at MMIO 0xff803000 (irq = 25, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
[  +1.018583] printk: console [ttyAML0] enabled
[  +0.004786] ffd24000.serial: ttyAML1 at MMIO 0xffd24000 (irq = 33, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
[  +0.013604] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
[  +0.001581] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[  +0.004229] ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
[  +0.004374] ehci-platform: EHCI generic platform driver
[  +0.005315] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[  +0.005954] ohci-pci: OHCI PCI platform driver
[  +0.004411] ohci-platform: OHCI generic platform driver
[  +0.005857] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
[  +0.004592] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[  +0.005935] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-alauda
[  +0.005865] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-cypress
[  +0.005954] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-datafab
[  +0.005947] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums_eneub6250
[  +0.006129] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-freecom
[  +0.005946] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-isd200
[  +0.005868] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-jumpshot
[  +0.006034] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-karma
[  +0.005785] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-onetouch
[  +0.006037] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-realtek
[  +0.005946] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-sddr09
[  +0.005870] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-sddr55
[  +0.005860] usbcore: registered new interface driver ums-usbat
[  +0.005807] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[  +0.006436] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[  +0.007288] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[  +0.007685] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[  +0.001244] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.43.0-ioctl (2020-10-01) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[  +0.011620] cpufreq: cpufreq_online: CPU2: Running at unlisted initial frequency: 999999 KHz, changing to: 1000000 KHz
[  +0.008570] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
[  +0.004723] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
[  +0.004524] Synopsys Designware Multimedia Card Interface Driver
[  +0.006351] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
[  +0.000625] meson-gx-mmc ffe07000.mmc: allocated mmc-pwrseq
[  +0.009995] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[  +0.006166] meson-sm: secure-monitor enabled
[  +0.004134] hid: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[  +0.004934] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[  +0.005441] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[  +0.004198] meson-saradc ff809000.adc: supply vref not found, using dummy regulator
[  +0.010878] drop_monitor: Initializing network drop monitor service
[  +0.002620] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
[  +0.004356] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[  +0.014373] Segment Routing with IPv6
[  +0.000064] mip6: Mobile IPv6
[  +0.000919] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[  +0.004478] Key type dns_resolver registered
[  +0.004346] registered taskstats version 1
[  +0.003867] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates
[  +0.004779] zswap: loaded using pool lzo/zbud
[  +0.004424] debug_vm_pgtable: [debug_vm_pgtable         ]: Validating architecture page table helpers
[  +0.009019] Key type ._fscrypt registered
[  +0.003927] Key type .fscrypt registered
[  +0.003876] Key type fscrypt-provisioning registered
[  +0.009714] Key type encrypted registered
[  +0.000034] AppArmor: AppArmor sha1 policy hashing enabled
[  +0.014365] HUB_5V: supplied by 5V
[  +0.000190] USB_PWR_EN: supplied by 5V
[  +0.002527] dwc3-meson-g12a ffe09000.usb: USB2 ports: 2
[  +0.003982] dwc3-meson-g12a ffe09000.usb: USB3 ports: 1
[  +0.007843] dwc2 ff400000.usb: supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator
[  +0.004428] dwc2 ff400000.usb: supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator
[  +0.007141] dwc2 ff400000.usb: EPs: 7, dedicated fifos, 712 entries in SPRAM
[  +0.007418] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[  +0.005015] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[  +0.007549] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: hcc params 0x0228fe6c hci version 0x110 quirks 0x0000000000010010
[  +0.009241] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: irq 41, io mem 0xff500000
[  +0.005998] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002, bcdDevice= 5.10
[  +0.008045] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[  +0.007155] usb usb1: Product: xHCI Host Controller
[  +0.004830] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 5.10.2-6-ARCH xhci-hcd
[  +0.005953] usb usb1: SerialNumber: xhci-hcd.0.auto
[  +0.005038] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[  +0.003518] hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
[  +0.004080] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[  +0.005370] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[  +0.007570] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.0.auto: Host supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
[  +0.006450] usb usb2: We don't know the algorithms for LPM for this host, disabling LPM.
[  +0.008032] usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0003, bcdDevice= 5.10
[  +0.002058] mmc0: new HS200 MMC card at address 0001
[  +0.006100] usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[  +0.000006] usb usb2: Product: xHCI Host Controller
[  +0.005543] mmcblk0: mmc0:0001 BJTD4R 29.1 GiB 
[  +0.006533] usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 5.10.2-6-ARCH xhci-hcd
[  +0.000006] usb usb2: SerialNumber: xhci-hcd.0.auto
[  +0.005081] mmcblk0boot0: mmc0:0001 BJTD4R partition 1 4.00 MiB
[  +0.004439] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[  +0.005992] mmcblk0boot1: mmc0:0001 BJTD4R partition 2 4.00 MiB
[  +0.004578] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[  +0.005986] mmcblk0rpmb: mmc0:0001 BJTD4R partition 3 4.00 MiB, chardev (238:0)
[  +0.004502] clk: Not disabling unused clocks
[  +0.000625] meson-gx-mmc ffe05000.sd: Got CD GPIO
[  +0.005554]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[  +0.002670] ALSA device list:
[  +0.021796]   No soundcards found.
[  +0.014663] Freeing unused kernel memory: 6016K
[  +0.009059] Run /init as init process
[  +0.000017]   with arguments:
[  +0.000002]     /init
[  +0.000002]   with environment:
[  +0.000002]     HOME=/
[  +0.000002]     TERM=linux
[  +0.000002]     logo=osd0,loaded
[  +0.169543] random: fast init done
[  +0.030390] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[  +0.150345] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=05e3, idProduct=0610, bcdDevice=93.04
[  +0.002529] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[  +0.007067] usb 1-1: Product: USB2.1 Hub
[  +0.003878] usb 1-1: Manufacturer: GenesysLogic
[  +0.067191] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
[  +0.000245] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
[  +0.063641] usb 2-1: new SuperSpeed Gen 1 USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[  +0.023694] usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=05e3, idProduct=0620, bcdDevice=93.04
[  +0.002517] usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[  +0.007073] usb 2-1: Product: USB3.1 Hub
[  +0.003879] usb 2-1: Manufacturer: GenesysLogic
[  +0.026952] hub 2-1:1.0: USB hub found
[  +0.000304] hub 2-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
[  +0.084673] usb 1-2: new high-speed USB device number 3 using xhci-hcd
[  +0.148365] usb 1-2: New USB device found, idVendor=0bda, idProduct=a811, bcdDevice= 2.00
[  +0.002516] usb 1-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[  +0.007078] usb 1-2: Product: 802.11ac WLAN Adapter 
[  +0.004913] usb 1-2: Manufacturer: Realtek 
[  +0.004139] usb 1-2: SerialNumber: 00e04c000001
[  +0.084990] usb 1-1.4: new full-speed USB device number 4 using xhci-hcd
[  +0.127141] usb 1-1.4: New USB device found, idVendor=046d, idProduct=c52b, bcdDevice=24.07
[  +0.002697] usb 1-1.4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[  +0.007259] usb 1-1.4: Product: USB Receiver
[  +0.004222] usb 1-1.4: Manufacturer: Logitech
[  +0.132601] input: Logitech USB Receiver as /devices/platform/soc/ffe09000.usb/ff500000.usb/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4:1.0/0003:046D:C52B.0001/input/input0
[  +0.066354] hid-generic 0003:046D:C52B.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.11 Keyboard [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-1.4/input0
[  +0.010829] input: Logitech USB Receiver Mouse as /devices/platform/soc/ffe09000.usb/ff500000.usb/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4:1.1/0003:046D:C52B.0002/input/input1
[  +0.011465] input: Logitech USB Receiver Consumer Control as /devices/platform/soc/ffe09000.usb/ff500000.usb/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4:1.1/0003:046D:C52B.0002/input/input2
[  +0.073526] input: Logitech USB Receiver System Control as /devices/platform/soc/ffe09000.usb/ff500000.usb/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4:1.1/0003:046D:C52B.0002/input/input3
[  +0.010566] hid-generic 0003:046D:C52B.0002: input,hiddev96,hidraw1: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-1.4/input1
[  +0.015851] hid-generic 0003:046D:C52B.0003: hiddev97,hidraw2: USB HID v1.11 Device [Logitech USB Receiver] on usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-1.4/input2
[  +0.066668] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[  +0.130183] systemd[1]: System time before build time, advancing clock.
[  +0.022693] systemd[1]: systemd 247.2-1-arch running in system mode. (+PAM +AUDIT -SELINUX -IMA -APPARMOR +SMACK -SYSVINIT +UTMP +LIBCRYPTSETUP +GCRYPT +GNUTLS +ACL +XZ +LZ4 +ZSTD +SECCOMP +BLKID +ELFUTILS +KMOD +IDN2 -IDN +PCRE2 default-hierarchy=hybrid)
[  +0.017152] systemd[1]: Detected architecture arm64.
[  +0.026541] systemd[1]: Set hostname to <alarm>.
[  +0.203807] systemd[1]: Queued start job for default target Graphical Interface.
[  +0.002341] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
[  +0.020790] systemd[1]: Created slice system-getty.slice.
[  +0.000272] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
[  +0.006757] systemd[1]: Created slice system-modprobe.slice.
[  +0.005124] random: systemd: uninitialized urandom read (16 bytes read)
[  +0.006905] systemd[1]: Created slice system-serial\x2dgetty.slice.
[  +0.006387] systemd[1]: Created slice User and Session Slice.
[  +0.005197] systemd[1]: Started Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
[  +0.007795] systemd[1]: Started Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
[  +0.007686] systemd[1]: Set up automount Arbitrary Executable File Formats File System Automount Point.
[  +0.009098] systemd[1]: Reached target Local Encrypted Volumes.
[  +0.005907] systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
[  +0.004216] systemd[1]: Reached target Remote File Systems.
[  +0.005512] systemd[1]: Reached target Slices.
[  +0.004415] systemd[1]: Reached target Swap.
[  +0.004342] systemd[1]: Listening on Device-mapper event daemon FIFOs.
[  +0.006522] systemd[1]: Listening on LVM2 metadata daemon socket.
[  +0.006328] systemd[1]: Listening on LVM2 poll daemon socket.
[  +0.007279] systemd[1]: Listening on Process Core Dump Socket.
[  +0.004002] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Audit Socket.
[  +0.005319] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket (/dev/log).
[  +0.005887] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket.
[  +0.004926] systemd[1]: Listening on Network Service Netlink Socket.
[  +0.006614] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Control Socket.
[  +0.004980] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Kernel Socket.
[  +0.006797] systemd[1]: Mounting Huge Pages File System...
[  +0.005652] systemd[1]: Mounting POSIX Message Queue File System...
[  +0.006115] systemd[1]: Mounting Kernel Debug File System...
[  +0.005605] systemd[1]: Mounting Kernel Trace File System...
[  +0.005974] systemd[1]: Mounting Temporary Directory (/tmp)...
[  +0.005919] systemd[1]: Starting Create list of static device nodes for the current kernel...
[  +0.008043] systemd[1]: Starting Monitoring of LVM2 mirrors, snapshots etc. using dmeventd or progress polling...
[  +0.010395] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Module configfs...
[  +0.005747] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Module drm...
[  +0.005368] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Module fuse...
[  +0.005157] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Set Up Additional Binary Formats being skipped.
[  +0.007930] fuse: init (API version 7.32)
[  +0.002286] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Modules...
[  +0.008410] systemd[1]: Starting Remount Root and Kernel File Systems...
[  +0.004916] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Repartition Root Disk being skipped.
[  +0.009415] systemd[1]: Starting Coldplug All udev Devices...
[  +0.007258] systemd[1]: Mounted Huge Pages File System.
[  +0.002307] systemd[1]: Mounted POSIX Message Queue File System.
[  +0.005851] systemd[1]: Mounted Kernel Debug File System.
[  +0.005316] systemd[1]: Mounted Kernel Trace File System.
[  +0.005330] systemd[1]: Mounted Temporary Directory (/tmp).
[  +0.006435] systemd[1]: Finished Create list of static device nodes for the current kernel.
[  +0.007829] systemd[1]: modprobe@configfs.service: Succeeded.
[  +0.005768] systemd[1]: Finished Load Kernel Module configfs.
[  +0.005581] systemd[1]: modprobe@drm.service: Succeeded.
[  +0.005373] systemd[1]: Finished Load Kernel Module drm.
[  +0.005241] systemd[1]: modprobe@fuse.service: Succeeded.
[  +0.005173] systemd[1]: Finished Load Kernel Module fuse.
[  +0.005761] systemd[1]: Finished Load Kernel Modules.
[  +0.005250] systemd[1]: Finished Remount Root and Kernel File Systems.
[  +0.008864] systemd[1]: Mounting FUSE Control File System...
[  +0.004267] systemd[1]: Mounting Kernel Configuration File System...
[  +0.004162] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in First Boot Wizard being skipped.
[  +0.009425] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Rebuild Hardware Database being skipped.
[  +0.008562] systemd[1]: Starting Load/Save Random Seed...
[  +0.005683] systemd[1]: Starting Apply Kernel Variables...
[  +0.003166] systemd[1]: Condition check resulted in Create System Users being skipped.
[  +0.009436] systemd[1]: Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
[  +0.006421] systemd[1]: Mounted FUSE Control File System.
[  +0.004017] systemd[1]: Mounted Kernel Configuration File System.
[  +0.001143] systemd[1]: Finished Apply Kernel Variables.
[  +0.011359] systemd[1]: Finished Create Static Device Nodes in /dev.
[  +0.002538] systemd[1]: Started Entropy Daemon based on the HAVEGE algorithm.
[  +0.003373] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Service...
[  +0.003116] systemd[1]: Starting Rule-based Manager for Device Events and Files...
[  +0.004937] systemd[1]: Finished Coldplug All udev Devices.
[  +0.072813] systemd[1]: Started Rule-based Manager for Device Events and Files.
[  +0.000322] audit: type=1130 audit(1608522710.768:2): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-udevd comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.002301] systemd[1]: Started LVM2 metadata daemon.
[  +0.000380] audit: type=1130 audit(1608522710.772:3): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=lvm2-lvmetad comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.003007] systemd[1]: Starting Network Service...
[  +0.001558] systemd[1]: Started Journal Service.
[  +0.001940] audit: type=1130 audit(1608522710.776:4): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-journald comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.123632] audit: type=1130 audit(1608522710.900:5): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-journal-flush comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.060108] audit: type=1130 audit(1608522710.960:6): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-networkd comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.005322] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: IRQ eth_wake_irq not found
[  +0.000008] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: IRQ eth_lpi not found
[  +0.000075] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: PTP uses main clock
[  +0.000006] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: no reset control found
[  +0.000537] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: User ID: 0x11, Synopsys ID: 0x37
[  +0.000006] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: 	DWMAC1000
[  +0.000003] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: DMA HW capability register supported
[  +0.000004] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: RX Checksum Offload Engine supported
[  +0.000002] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: COE Type 2
[  +0.000002] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: TX Checksum insertion supported
[  +0.000003] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: Wake-Up On Lan supported
[  +0.000053] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: Normal descriptors
[  +0.000003] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: Ring mode enabled
[  +0.000003] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet: Enable RX Mitigation via HW Watchdog Timer
[  +0.000212] libphy: stmmac: probed
[  +0.004793] mc: Linux media interface: v0.10
[  +0.013755] meson-drm ff900000.vpu: Queued 2 outputs on vpu
[  +0.000099] videodev: Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[  +0.018077] meson_vdec: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
[  +0.009788] Registered IR keymap rc-odroid
[  +0.001638] panfrost ffe40000.gpu: clock rate = 24000000
[  +0.000104] panfrost ffe40000.gpu: dev_pm_opp_set_regulators: no regulator (mali) found: -19
[  +0.001367] panfrost ffe40000.gpu: mali-g52 id 0x7212 major 0x0 minor 0x0 status 0x0
[  +0.000012] panfrost ffe40000.gpu: features: 00000000,13de77ff, issues: 00000000,00000400
[  +0.000005] panfrost ffe40000.gpu: Features: L2:0x07110206 Shader:0x00000000 Tiler:0x00000809 Mem:0x1 MMU:0x00002830 AS:0xff JS:0x7
[  +0.000005] panfrost ffe40000.gpu: shader_present=0x3 l2_present=0x1
[  +0.002965] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
[  +0.010188] [drm] Initialized panfrost 1.1.0 20180908 for ffe40000.gpu on minor 0
[  +0.017295] rc rc0: meson-ir as /devices/platform/soc/ff800000.bus/ff808000.ir/rc/rc0
[  +0.000083] rc rc0: lirc_dev: driver meson-ir registered at minor = 0, raw IR receiver, no transmitter
[  +0.000062] input: meson-ir as /devices/platform/soc/ff800000.bus/ff808000.ir/rc/rc0/input5
[  +0.001127] meson-ir ff808000.ir: receiver initialized
[  +0.005656] meson-vrtc ff8000a8.rtc: registered as rtc0
[  +0.000040] meson-vrtc ff8000a8.rtc: setting system clock to 1970-01-01T00:00:06 UTC (6)
[  +0.037421] libphy: mdio_mux: probed
[  +0.020996] meson-drm ff900000.vpu: CVBS Output connector not available
[  +0.026614] meson-dw-hdmi ff600000.hdmi-tx: Detected HDMI TX controller v2.01a with HDCP (meson_dw_hdmi_phy)
[  +0.006193] rtc-pcf8563 1-0051: low voltage detected, date/time is not reliable.
[  +0.000183] rtc-pcf8563 1-0051: registered as rtc1
[  +0.008660] meson-dw-hdmi ff600000.hdmi-tx: registered DesignWare HDMI I2C bus driver
[  +0.000416] meson-drm ff900000.vpu: bound ff600000.hdmi-tx (ops meson_dw_hdmi_ops [meson_dw_hdmi])
[  +0.000341] [drm] Initialized meson 1.0.0 20161109 for ff900000.vpu on minor 1
[  +0.065370] libphy: mdio_mux: probed
[  +0.072319] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet eth0: PHY [0.0:00] driver [RTL8211F Gigabit Ethernet] (irq=42)
[  +0.025374] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet eth0: No Safety Features support found
[  +0.000013] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet eth0: PTP not supported by HW
[  +0.000260] meson8b-dwmac ff3f0000.ethernet eth0: configuring for phy/rgmii link mode
[  +0.009432] audit: type=1130 audit(6.768:7): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=lvm2-monitor comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.013323] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database
[  +0.087395] cfg80211: Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'
[  +0.033227] 88XXau: loading out-of-tree module taints kernel.
[  +0.053086] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[  +0.027034] meson-drm ff900000.vpu: [drm] fb0: mesondrmfb frame buffer device
[  +0.000427] usb 1-2: 88XXau 40:a5:ef:f3:95:f5 hw_info[107]
[  +0.002823] usbcore: registered new interface driver rtl88XXau
[  +0.035773] audit: type=1130 audit(7.020:8): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-rfkill comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.005489] audit: type=1130 audit(7.024:9): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-tmpfiles-setup comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.025072] audit: type=1127 audit(7.052:10): pid=444 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg=' comm="systemd-update-utmp" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd-update-utmp" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.019494] audit: type=1130 audit(7.072:11): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-update-utmp comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.268282] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
[  +0.389510] random: crng init done
[  +0.000011] random: 7 urandom warning(s) missed due to ratelimiting
[  +0.251283] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[  +4.045881] kauditd_printk_skb: 32 callbacks suppressed
[  +0.000006] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492579.443:44): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-rfkill comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +6.042285] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492585.487:45): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[ +13.307865] audit: type=1100 audit(1612492598.795:46): pid=564 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=PAM:authentication grantors=pam_shells,pam_faillock,pam_permit,pam_faillock acct="alarm" exe="/usr/bin/lightdm" hostname=? addr=? terminal=:0 res=success'
[  +0.003738] audit: type=1101 audit(1612492598.799:47): pid=564 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_access,pam_unix,pam_permit,pam_time acct="alarm" exe="/usr/bin/lightdm" hostname=? addr=? terminal=:0 res=success'
[  +0.185521] audit: type=1106 audit(1612492598.983:48): pid=525 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=PAM:session_close grantors=pam_unix,pam_systemd acct="lightdm" exe="/usr/bin/lightdm" hostname=? addr=? terminal=:0 res=success'
[  +0.000224] audit: type=1104 audit(1612492598.983:49): pid=525 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_env,pam_permit acct="lightdm" exe="/usr/bin/lightdm" hostname=? addr=? terminal=:0 res=success'
[  +0.011800] audit: type=1103 audit(1612492598.995:50): pid=564 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_shells,pam_faillock,pam_permit,pam_faillock acct="alarm" exe="/usr/bin/lightdm" hostname=? addr=? terminal=:0 res=success'
[  +0.000231] audit: type=1006 audit(1612492598.995:51): pid=564 uid=0 subj==unconfined old-auid=4294967295 auid=1000 tty=(none) old-ses=4294967295 ses=2 res=1
[  +0.041921] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492599.039:52): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=user-runtime-dir@1000 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.017461] audit: type=1101 audit(1612492599.055:53): pid=574 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=PAM:accounting grantors=pam_access,pam_unix,pam_permit,pam_time acct="alarm" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.000083] audit: type=1103 audit(1612492599.055:54): pid=574 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=? acct="alarm" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=failed'
[  +0.000153] audit: type=1006 audit(1612492599.055:55): pid=574 uid=0 subj==unconfined old-auid=4294967295 auid=1000 tty=(none) old-ses=4294967295 ses=3 res=1
[  +1.832165] hdmi-audio-codec hdmi-audio-codec.4.auto: Only one simultaneous stream supported!
[  +0.000011] hdmi-audio-codec hdmi-audio-codec.4.auto: ASoC: error at snd_soc_dai_startup on i2s-hifi: -22
[  +0.000003] hdmi-audio-codec hdmi-audio-codec.4.auto: ASoC: startup() failed: -22
[  +0.000006] axg-sound-card sound: ASoC: PRE_PMU: be.dai-link-6-playback event failed: -22
[  +2.384707] TF_IO: disabling
[  +0.076946] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[Feb 5 02:37] kauditd_printk_skb: 12 callbacks suppressed
[  +0.000005] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492621.817:68): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=blueman-mechanism comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +1.033182] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492622.853:69): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=systemd-hostnamed comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.115402] audit: type=1334 audit(1612492622.969:70): prog-id=10 op=UNLOAD
[  +0.000029] audit: type=1334 audit(1612492622.969:71): prog-id=9 op=UNLOAD
[  +3.582638] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492626.549:72): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=user@972 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +0.026459] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492626.577:73): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=user-runtime-dir@972 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +5.177818] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492631.753:74): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[ +18.663764] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[  +0.426643] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492650.845:75): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +1.064907] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492651.909:76): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=blueman-mechanism comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +8.842597] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492660.754:77): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[ +15.466356] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[  +0.391745] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492676.612:78): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[Feb 5 02:38] audit: type=1111 audit(1612492685.208:79): pid=453 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='op=connection-activate uuid=a132d716-2ce8-47b5-90be-aa741f424a00 name="edria" pid=728 uid=1000 result=success exe="/usr/bin/NetworkManager" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +1.546661] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492686.756:80): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +2.884120] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[  +0.403506] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492690.044:81): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[ +10.706467] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492700.748:82): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[ +11.309112] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[  +0.543248] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492712.599:83): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[ +10.151986] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492722.752:84): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +7.023554] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[  +0.362613] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492730.140:85): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[Feb 5 02:39] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492740.756:86): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +6.730245] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
[  +0.381738] audit: type=1130 audit(1612492747.868:87): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
[  +9.886944] audit: type=1131 audit(1612492757.756:88): pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj==unconfined msg='unit=NetworkManager-dispatcher comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
^X^C
➜  ~ 
These users thanked the author serious96 for the post:
superpowter77 (Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:50 pm)

jgmdev

Post by jgmdev »

serious96 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:43 am
I'm on a fresh installed latest archlinux, using wifi module 5a my wifi always connect and disconnect constantly.
i already tried moving the adapter from the usb 3 to miro usb in the front, same result.:
Could you try using a powered usb hub? I actually run mine from this powered usb 3 hub with no issues so far.

serious96

Post by serious96 »

it's strange to get wifi dropout, since i don't encounter such issue when running coreelec. i will report back after i got the usb hub.

superpowter77

Post by superpowter77 »

Make sure to connect all your USB WIFI/Bluetooth/Mouse/keyboard dongles thru the N2/N2+ OTG Port, not directly to one of the four(4) USB3 ports in the back of the N2/N2+:
WIFI Module 5A > USB powered hub > microUSB to USB-A OTG Cable > MicroUSB 2.0 OTG Port

harddroid

Post by harddroid »

serious96 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:43 am
i already tried moving the adapter from the usb 3 to miro usb in the front, same result. here is the dmesg log:
Maybe its energysaving feature: viewtopic.php?f=177&t=41604

harddroid

Post by harddroid »

tobetter wrote:
I connected serial to UART and added a print line to boot.ini, but it does not print anything.

# print
print "Variant"
print ${variant}

U-Boot 2015.01-g12c58e9 (Oct 24 2020 - 11:24:39)<\r><\n>
<\r><\n>
DRAM:  3.5 GiB<\r><\n>
Relocation Offset is: d6ef0000<\r><\n>
spi_post_bind(spifc): req_seq = 0<\r><\n>
register usb cfg[0][1] = 00000000d7f844d0<\r><\n>
MMC:   aml_priv->desc_buf = 0x00000000d3ee07c0<\r><\n>
aml_priv->desc_buf = 0x00000000d3ee2b00<\r><\n>
SDIO Port C: 0, SDIO Port B: 1<\r><\n>
card in<\r><\n>
co-phase 0x2, tx-dly 0, clock 400000<\r><\n>
co-phase 0x2, tx-dly 0, clock 40000000<\r><\n>
aml_sd_retry_refix[983]:delay = 0x0,gadjust =0x2000<\r><\n>
[mmc_startup] mmc refix success<\r><\n>
[mmc_init] mmc init success<\r><\n>
In:    serial<\r><\n>
Out:   serial<\r><\n>
Err:   serial<\r><\n>
vpu: error: vpu: check dts: FDT_ERR_BADMAGIC, load default parameters<\r><\n>
vpu: driver version: v20190313<\r><\n>
vpu: detect chip type: 9<\r><\n>
vpu: clk_level default: 7(666667000Hz), max: 7(666667000Hz)<\r><\n>
vpu: clk_level = 7<\r><\n>
vpu: vpu_power_on<\r><\n>
vpu: set_vpu_clk<\r><\n>
vpu: set clk: 666667000Hz, readback: 666666667Hz(0x100)<\r><\n>
vpu: set_vpu_clk finish<\r><\n>
vpu: vpu_module_init_config<\r><\n>
vpp: vpp_init<\r><\n>
vpp: g12a/b osd1 matrix rgb2yuv ..............<\r><\n>
vpp: g12a/b osd2 matrix rgb2yuv..............<\r><\n>
vpp: g12a/b osd3 matrix rgb2yuv..............<\r><\n>
cvbs: cpuid:0x29<\r><\n>
cvbs_config_hdmipll_g12a<\r><\n>
cvbs_set_vid2_clk<\r><\n>
reading boot-logo.bmp.gz<\r><\n>
22164 bytes read in 6 ms (3.5 MiB/s)<\r><\n>
[OSD]check dts: FDT_ERR_BADMAGIC, load default fb_addr parameters<\r><\n>
[OSD]set initrd_high: 0x3d800000<\r><\n>
[OSD]fb_addr for logo: 0x3d800000<\r><\n>
[OSD]VPP_OFIFO_SIZE:0xfff01fff<\r><\n>
[CANVAS]canvas init<\r><\n>
[CANVAS]addr=0x3d800000 width=3840, height=1440<\r><\n>
cvbs: outputmode[1080p60hz] is invalid<\r><\n>
vpp: vpp_matrix_update: 2<\r><\n>
set hdmitx VIC = 16<\r><\n>
config HPLL = 5940000 frac_rate = 1<\r><\n>
HPLL: 0x3b3a04f7<\r><\n>
HPLL: 0x1b3a04f7<\r><\n>
HPLLv1: 0xdb3a04f7<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
j = 6  vid_clk_div = 1<\r><\n>
hdmitx phy setting done<\r><\n>
hdmitx: set enc for VIC: 16<\r><\n>
enc_vpu_bridge_reset[1319]<\r><\n>
rx version is 1.4 or below  div=10<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
[OSD]osd_hw.free_dst_data: 0,1919,0,1079<\r><\n>
cannot reset port 2!?<\r><\n>
WARN halted endpoint, queueing URB anyway.<\r><\n>
Net:   dwmac.ff3f0000<\r><\n>
Hit Enter or space or Ctrl+C key to stop autoboot -- :  1 <\b><\b><\b> 0 <\r><\n>
## Attempting fetch boot.ini in mmc:0...<\r><\n>
co-phase 0x3, tx-dly 0, clock 400000<\r><\n>
emmc/sd response timeout, cmd8, status=0x1ff2800<\r><\n>
emmc/sd response timeout, cmd55, status=0x1ff2800<\r><\n>
emmc/sd response timeout, cmd1, status=0x1ff2800<\r><\n>
** Bad device mmc 0 **<\r><\n>
## Executing script at 04000000<\r><\n>
Wrong image format for "source" command<\r><\n>
## Attempting fetch boot.scr in mmc:0...<\r><\n>
## Attempting fetch boot.ini in mmc:1...<\r><\n>
reading boot.ini<\r><\n>
1299 bytes read in 3 ms (422.9 KiB/s)<\r><\n>
[OSD]VPP_OFIFO_SIZE:0xfff01000<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
reading /Image<\r><\n>
33824776 bytes read in 2014 ms (16 MiB/s)<\r><\n>
reading /dtbs/amlogic/meson64_odroidn2_plus.dtb<\r><\n>
78685 bytes read in 12 ms (6.3 MiB/s)<\r><\n>
reading /initramfs-linux.uimg<\r><\n>
7046556 bytes read in 397 ms (16.9 MiB/s)<\r><\n>
[rsvmem] get fdtaddr NULL!<\r><\n>
rsvmem - reserve memory<\r><\n>

tobetter

Post by tobetter »

harddroid wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:26 pm
tobetter wrote:
I connected serial to UART and added a print line to boot.ini, but it does not print anything.

# print
print "Variant"
print ${variant}

U-Boot 2015.01-g12c58e9 (Oct 24 2020 - 11:24:39)<\r><\n>
<\r><\n>
DRAM:  3.5 GiB<\r><\n>
Relocation Offset is: d6ef0000<\r><\n>
spi_post_bind(spifc): req_seq = 0<\r><\n>
register usb cfg[0][1] = 00000000d7f844d0<\r><\n>
MMC:   aml_priv->desc_buf = 0x00000000d3ee07c0<\r><\n>
aml_priv->desc_buf = 0x00000000d3ee2b00<\r><\n>
SDIO Port C: 0, SDIO Port B: 1<\r><\n>
card in<\r><\n>
co-phase 0x2, tx-dly 0, clock 40000000<\r><\n>
aml_sd_retry_refix[983]:delay = 0x0,gadjust =0x2000<\r><\n>
[mmc_startup] mmc refix success<\r><\n>
[mmc_init] mmc init success<\r><\n>
In:    serial<\r><\n>
Out:   serial<\r><\n>
Err:   serial<\r><\n>
vpu: error: vpu: check dts: FDT_ERR_BADMAGIC, load default parameters<\r><\n>
vpu: driver version: v20190313<\r><\n>
vpu: detect chip type: 9<\r><\n>
vpu: clk_level default: 7(666667000Hz), max: 7(666667000Hz)<\r><\n>
vpu: clk_level = 7<\r><\n>
vpu: vpu_power_on<\r><\n>
vpu: set_vpu_clk<\r><\n>
vpu: set clk: 666667000Hz, readback: 666666667Hz(0x100)<\r><\n>
vpu: set_vpu_clk finish<\r><\n>
vpu: vpu_module_init_config<\r><\n>
vpp: vpp_init<\r><\n>
vpp: g12a/b osd1 matrix rgb2yuv ..............<\r><\n>
vpp: g12a/b osd2 matrix rgb2yuv..............<\r><\n>
vpp: g12a/b osd3 matrix rgb2yuv..............<\r><\n>
cvbs: cpuid:0x29<\r><\n>
cvbs_config_hdmipll_g12a<\r><\n>
cvbs_set_vid2_clk<\r><\n>
[OSD]set initrd_high: 0x3d800000<\r><\n>
[OSD]VPP_OFIFO_SIZE:0xfff01fff<\r><\n>
[CANVAS]canvas init<\r><\n>
[CANVAS]addr=0x3d800000 width=3840, height=1440<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
cannot reset port 2!?<\r><\n>
Net:   dwmac.ff3f0000<\r><\n>
Hit Enter or space or Ctrl+C key to stop autoboot -- :  1 <\b><\b><\b> 0 <\r><\n>
## Attempting fetch boot.ini in mmc:0...<\r><\n>
## Attempting fetch boot.scr in mmc:0...<\r><\n>
## Attempting fetch boot.ini in mmc:1...<\r><\n>
reading boot.ini<\r><\n>
1299 bytes read in 3 ms (422.9 KiB/s)<\r><\n>
[OSD]VPP_OFIFO_SIZE:0xfff01000<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
config HPLL done<\r><\n>
reading /Image<\r><\n>
33824776 bytes read in 2014 ms (16 MiB/s)<\r><\n>
reading /dtbs/amlogic/meson64_odroidn2_plus.dtb<\r><\n>
78685 bytes read in 12 ms (6.3 MiB/s)<\r><\n>
reading /initramfs-linux.uimg<\r><\n>
7046556 bytes read in 397 ms (16.9 MiB/s)<\r><\n>
[rsvmem] get fdtaddr NULL!<\r><\n>
rsvmem - reserve memory<\r><\n>
Sorry, can you try print variant?

harddroid

Post by harddroid »

tobetter wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:47 pm

variant=n2
So its not the switch which doesnt work, but my board reporting as n2.

tobetter

Post by tobetter »

harddroid wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:59 pm
tobetter wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:47 pm

variant=n2
So its not the switch which doesnt work, but my board reporting as n2.
Would you mind let me know the output with the commands in U-boot?

saradc open 1
saradc getval

harddroid

Post by harddroid »

tobetter wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:12 pm

saradc open 1
saradc getval

SARADC channel(1) is 0x1ff.

tobetter

Post by tobetter »

harddroid wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 pm
tobetter wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:12 pm

saradc open 1
saradc getval

SARADC channel(1) is 0x1ff.
Seriously? Is that different board had burnt earlier? If so, will you let me know the board revision number around HDMI port or a photo of the surface on your board?

Return to “Arch Linux ARM (ALARM)”