Hi Everyone!!!

CanCrushers
languages_spoken: english
Been thanked: 0

Hi Everyone!!!

Post by CanCrushers »

We are just doing some research on this, can we get a list of Wrestling games that are available? We are huge retro sports fans and would love to see a little list of those. NBA Jam, WrestleFest, All the N64 wrestling games, PS2 wrestling games, Mortal Combat, The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will all be key to us buying this

meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2, H2 (J4105), GoA, C4, GoA v1.1, H2+, HC4, GoS

Re: Hi Everyone!!!

Post by meveric »

These users thanked the author meveric for the post:
odroid (Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:00 pm)
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

CanCrushers
Been thanked: 0

Post by CanCrushers »

We finally pulled the trigger and purchased the ODroid XU4 with the wired Playstation controllers. My wife then bought the NES, SNES, N64, and a Sega controller. We are looking to pair them, but don't know or understand any of this back end stuff. Is there an easy way to get them all linked so we can get our money's worth out of this great system.

psomero
ODROIDs: XU+E, XU4, C1+, HC1, H2
Has thanked: 0

Post by psomero »

Hello. You need to identify the controllers and then manually add mappings because they're probably generic/offbrand and report fake or weird usb IDs that retroarch will build an empty autoconfig for.

I just went through this process for generic n64 usb HID controllers and made a quick runthrough of what worked for me. See here: viewtopic.php?p=322039#p322039

Return to “Introduce Yourself”