Anybody working on Android for the Odroid-Go A?

Talking about OS and emulation core development
notime2d8
languages_spoken: english

Re: Anybody working on Android for the Odroid-Go A?

Post by notime2d8 »

mad_ady wrote: โ†‘
Sat May 23, 2020 3:22 pm
Congratulations! Are you working on a public release?
What do you mean by public release? I did post some files and a version on the first post. I haven't updated the system.img file though since some speed tweaks, Ethernet, USB audio, Bluetooth, and color.

Are you thinking of like an etcher file to make booting easier?
If I say something that sounds smart or like i know what i'm talking about....i'm faking it.

mad_ady
ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, C4, N1, N2, H2, Go, Go Advance

Post by mad_ady »

Yes, like a self-install image.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Aye, still can't get LineageOS 17.1 to boot but I did get the lineage recovery to work kinda. I think once I finish getting all this random stuff working it all add up to something good.

These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post:
rooted (Sun May 31, 2020 1:57 pm)
If I say something that sounds smart or like i know what i'm talking about....i'm faking it.

rooted

Post by rooted »

Yeah you seem to be figuring it out, I'm sure you will get something you feel is passable soon enough ;)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Finally moving on from Android 9 and I made a backup this time. Back to fixing colors, trying to fix sound and wifi... Bluetooth and USB audio still work. And the mouse input seems to work better... It was off in 9 for some reason. It also has more free ram showing but runs the same. I was really hoping that once I got 10 back booting the recovery would work too. But the "boot to recovery" command from the restart menu does nothing...I'm assuming because I need to add the options to the bootloader in nand ๐Ÿค” going to circle back later...I can still get to it manually. At some point I'm going to try some of the rockchip Android 10 patches...

These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post (total 4):
odroid (Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:44 pm) • mad_ady (Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:51 pm) • rooted (Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:33 pm) • joy (Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:48 pm)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

No major updates....I've been testing out tweaks, UI settings, configuration options, and ram usage between launchers. Google's TV launcher didn't work as well as I hoped. I need a TV launcher for things to work and look/function like the gaming roms. But from looking at that I found out about the keyboard for TV input...and it scales and works amazing!!! It takes forever to do a sentence - I have user dictionary, predictive text, and autofill disabled for ram ๐Ÿ˜‘. But for short text it seems like a win.

I'm running into the issue of figuring out how much to disable... Removing calendar, email, telephony, sms, gallery, etc... But what about webcams, VoIP like Google voice, and 4g modems?

The camera server, RIL for the modem, and sound routing, contacts, and telephony for VoIP adds a good bit of overhead and ram/CPU usage.... ๐Ÿค”

Edit: Also from the pic... I got headphone detection working... Still no sound... I was making separate changes between the speaker routing and the headphone routing and seeing if either gives me sound.... Nada. Still have about 6 things to try in the sound driver...
mad_ady (Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:11 pm)

mad_ady

Post by mad_ady »

Great progress, as usual. Regarding what to leave in - I'd suggest adding everything in, but commenting out their loading/startup if possible. That way users can choose what to keep.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:12 pm
Great progress, as usual. Regarding what to leave in - I'd suggest adding everything in, but commenting out their loading/startup if possible. That way users can choose what to keep.
Funny story.....i spent the time since your post resetting my directory....to add back all of the things i deleted. Also did a repo sync... once i got everything back starting up again.... I plugged in my USB mouse and I heard a noise....I looked around and my phone wasn't near me. Then i went into settings and selected a ringtone and I heard it!!! I got the sound working!!! I went around the house playing all the terrible built in ringtones. :D Just need to fix the headphone routing now.

Posted files Here would be great if someone can confirm for me. Still the old way of loading it. P1 boot, P2 -ext4 system P3 -ext4 Vendor, P4 -f2fs data -if you test it, do it with an open mind, a good bit of the processor going to software graphics rendering.

I need to find a hosting service to use...and figure out how to make an etcher compatible image. I'm assuming i can take a clean SD, load the files, and then dd it to an image file?

Edit: Decided to do a quick video to show how well sound and YouTube works.

These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post (total 5):
rooted (Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:50 pm) • sjuut (Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:41 pm) • mad_ady (Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:50 pm) • odroid (Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:25 pm) • joy (Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:30 pm)

mad_ady

Post by mad_ady »

"Fix by accident" is the best kind of fix there is :)
You've been rewarded by the Android gods for your hard work.

You can dump your image with dd but it would be best to try to make a selfinstall image instead (I am unfamiliar with the process).

For storage, perhaps @mdrjr can create an account for you on his hosting server, for odroid-related things.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

I got a delivery in!!! Somehow 4 days from Korea and going through customs super excited. I can start working on wifi again.

Got the wife to add some fancy names to them before I ship them to my friends.

Last edited by notime2d8 on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post (total 2):
mad_ady (Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:05 am) • joy (Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:19 am)

mad_ady

Post by mad_ady »

The order I placed in may for HardKernel took about 3 weeks to arrive to Romania, compared to about a week previously. It looks like FedEx has de-clogged their transport chain.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:36 am
The order I placed in may for HardKernel took about 3 weeks to arrive to Romania, compared to about a week previously. It looks like FedEx has de-clogged their transport chain.
Mines were shipped with DHL...so maybe not. Think FedEx is still slow.

Something cool that I found out. It may have been mentioned somewhere else...but you can power it on with the power cable, and run the button and screen test by holding down the outside triggers before fastening the case. I know a few messed theirs up opening it repeatedly.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Reinventing the wheel here.....but in between trying to get WiFi working I tried out PPSSPP and it ran.....terrible :D ....But all in software graphics rendering, with sound, and with a hard to render game. I have a dream that one day I can move to the 4.19 kernel and use the Rockchip sources for graphics acceleration or the 5.4 kernel and use the Panfrost driver....until then 7-12fps it is.

odroid (Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:39 am)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Another blurry pic for you. I've been bugging @joy with wifi questions. I'm not getting any debug info or signs that it's working. But.... Hostapd/wifi hotspot works...? ๐Ÿค” I connected my laptop and phone to it... Guess I'm going to debug wpa_suplicant to see why it can't start up or scan.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

So I stand corrected.... I got WiFi working too!!! I had two issues, one was that Android was picking the chip up as a Bluetooth device and trying to initialize it which messed me up... So I disabled everything Bluetooth. That got the wifi hotspot working. Then I had a file in the wrong location system vs vendor wpa_suplicant couldn't find the file. Fixed that and restarted and saw available networks. The speed is pretty good too. Going to see if I can get WiFi display working now.

Last edited by notime2d8 on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post (total 3):
mad_ady (Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:42 pm) • joy (Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:57 am) • rooted (Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:15 am)

mad_ady

Post by mad_ady »

Is this a usb wifi dongle (which one?) or the goa 1.1 built-in sdio wifi?

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:43 pm
Is this a usb wifi dongle (which one?) or the goa 1.1 built-in sdio wifi?
It's the goa 1.1 built in sdio wifi.

I only had a generic 8821cu USB wifi/bt stick but never could get it to Scan, but got the Bluetooth working well. I'm going to order some hardkernel Bluetooth USBs to see if can get them working with wifi.

mad_ady

Post by mad_ady »

Wow, I never expected that to work under Android... Great job!

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Not really an update but a feature I finally tried out. I've been updating the wifi driver to the latest version I could find and trying to get P2P concurrency working to get WiFi display working....got the driver updated but failed on getting P2P working... With either version the wifi crashes.

But I connected my Odroid to Ethernet and then turned on wifi hotspot and it worked!! I could use it as a wireless router with 5 devices. The weird thing was that the speed test was the same on my laptop and phone as it was on the Odroid.... Even though my internet is 120 down/20 up... I can only get 27 down / 10 up.

Pic for proof, you can see the hotspot and Ethernet icons:

And I'm multitasking, testing performance tweaks in between trying to figure out how to get recovery to do an auto install. Also have 3 Bluetooth modules coming in. I'm hoping to get them all working... Failed so far on the generic CSR 4.0 ones that you see for $4. It works in my Ubuntu laptop but couldn't get it to work.

Edit: Kernel version of wifi driver is 1.9, version 2.25 can be found Here and Here . It took some tweaking to make it work but it didn't fix P2P like i wanted. But it has a newer firmware and the signal strength is truer...? The signal strength changes quicker and doesn't have the bias to show mostly perfect. So wasn't worth the effort. :D
mad_ady (Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:26 pm)

rooted

Post by rooted »

Android must have a BLE capable dongle for it to work now.
These users thanked the author rooted for the post:
notime2d8 (Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:48 pm)

mad_ady

Post by mad_ady »

HK's dongle has CSR 4.0 written on it (an costs about 4$) :)
These users thanked the author mad_ady for the post:
notime2d8 (Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:20 pm)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

rooted wrote: โ†‘
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:53 pm
Android must have a BLE capable dongle for it to work now.
Thanks, I forgot about that, it's in print in one of the Bluetooth config files too. Means I can stop trying one chip, and maybe the CSR 5.0 ones as well. I have a CSR 5.0 stick, a RTL8761B 5.0 stick, and a broadcom 4.0 BCM20702 based stick coming in. I know the broadcom and realtek both use firmwares. For the 8821cu, with the driver built into the kernel, I also had to add the firmware to the kernel so that during startup it could load the firmware before the filesystem is mounted. If not I had to unplug it and insert it back once the system partition was mounted.

If I can backport the driver... Really wanting the RTL8761b 5.0 to work.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

:)
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:37 pm
HK's dongle has CSR 4.0 written on it (an costs about 4$) :)
Lol, didn't want to say that...I was skirting around it ๐Ÿ˜‚

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

And USB webcams are working and the webcam mic works. I tested a Logitech 1080p prostream. I didn't do much testing apart from that. I worked on adding the functionality a while back but forgot to try it out. Surprised that it didn't need a powered USB hub.

Hard to take a pic showing it working but here:

These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post (total 3):
mad_ady (Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:55 am) • odroid (Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:45 am) • joy (Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:41 pm)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Just when I started feeling bad about not having anything new to share!!!!

Check out the Kernel version and everything works!!! I finally figured out how to get the screen working on the new rockchip kernel. It should also work for the 5.8 kernel too with the panfrost driver...

I'm too excited about this right now...I can try all the Android DRM/gralloc drivers, Ion libs, and the new rockchip Android gpu sources.
These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post (total 4):
mad_ady (Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:33 pm) • odroid (Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 pm) • joy (Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:33 pm) • sjuut (Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:17 pm)

rooted

Post by rooted »

That's awesome progress.

joy
ODROIDs: ODROID-C1+, XU4, X

Post by joy »

rooted wrote: โ†‘
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:47 pm
That's awesome progress.
Right! Totally! :D

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

So I think I made some progress? Maybe. I'm being stubborn about not using the Rockchip complete sources as I really want LineageOS and not being stuck on a android version. Also went off on the deep end with new kernels and trying to get the Panfrost driver working. I got the kernel and mesa to work, could not get them to work with android, also couldn't successfully port the audio drivers over to the 5.8 kernels. I doubled down on trying to get the 4.19.111 Kernel, one of three sets of G31 Mali gles blobs, and Rockchip's hardware composer and gralloc working. Took a bit of patching to lineage and the drivers to get it to look like it wants to work... logs below. The screen changes, like gralloc is working but HWC doesn't compose anything to the screen? It also says it's connected to DSI but gives hdmi errors? I may try patching it with the generic HWC driver. Really need the GPU, RGA2, and VPU working for this to more than a proof of concept. But it seems like i'm close....just need to fix HWC for the GPU to work.

Code: Select all

08-12 09:33:45.875072   192   192 D GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: RK_GRAPHICS_VER=commit-id:
08-12 09:33:45.881076   192   192 I ServiceManagement: Registered android.hardware.graphics.allocator@2.0::IAllocator/default (start delay of 652ms)
08-12 09:33:45.881636   192   192 I ServiceManagement: Removing namespace from process name android.hardware.graphics.allocator@2.0-service to allocator@2.0-service.
08-12 09:33:45.882485   192   192 I android.hardware.graphics.allocator@2.0-service: Registration complete for android.hardware.graphics.allocator@2.0::IAllocator/default.
08-12 09:33:46.049183   193   193 W hwc_rk  : BP: baseparamter file cann't be find.
08-12 09:33:46.053054   193   193 W hwc-drm-connector: DrmConnector init id=63,type=DSI
08-12 09:33:46.054719   193   193 W hwc-drm-connector: Could not get hdr source metadata property
08-12 09:33:46.055132   193   193 W hwc-drm-connector: Could not get hdr panel metadata property
08-12 09:33:46.055632   193   193 W hwc-drm-connector: Could not get hdmi_output_colorimetry property
08-12 09:33:46.056137   193   193 W hwc-drm-connector: Could not get hdmi_output_format property
08-12 09:33:46.056590   193   193 W hwc-drm-connector: Could not get hdmi_output_depth property
08-12 09:33:46.057861   193   193 W hwc_rk  : BP: DEVICE baseparameter is not ready,can't use it !
08-12 09:33:46.057946   193   193 E hwc-drm-resources: BP: hwc get baseparameter err
08-12 09:33:46.062048   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get rotation property
08-12 09:33:46.064995   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get AREA_ID property
08-12 09:33:46.069556   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get rotation property
08-12 09:33:46.072190   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get AREA_ID property
08-12 09:33:46.076627   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get rotation property
08-12 09:33:46.079353   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get AREA_ID property
08-12 09:33:46.083761   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get rotation property
08-12 09:33:46.084299   193   193 I hwc-drm-plane: Could not get alpha property
08-12 09:33:46.086481   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get AREA_ID property
08-12 09:33:46.090833   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get rotation property
08-12 09:33:46.091368   193   193 I hwc-drm-plane: Could not get alpha property
08-12 09:33:46.093563   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get AREA_ID property
08-12 09:33:46.097937   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get rotation property
08-12 09:33:46.098484   193   193 I hwc-drm-plane: Could not get alpha property
08-12 09:33:46.100690   193   193 E hwc-drm-plane: Could not get AREA_ID property
08-12 09:33:46.104864   193   193 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: vop_bw: Error opening /sys/class/devfreq/dmc/vop_bandwidth: No such file or directory
08-12 09:33:46.108757   193   193 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: vop_bw: Error opening /sys/class/devfreq/dmc/vop_bandwidth: No such file or directory
08-12 09:33:46.110104   193   193 E hwcomposer-drm: Open hdmi_status_fd fail in hwc_device_open
08-12 09:33:46.110223   193   193 E hwcomposer-drm: Open hdmi_status_fd fail in hwc_device_open
08-12 09:33:46.112650   193   193 D hwc_rk  : RK_GRAPHICS_VER=commit-id:
08-12 09:33:46.113092   193   193 I HWC2On1Adapter: Found support for HWC virtual displays
08-12 09:33:48.559893   204   204 D libEGL  : loaded /vendor/lib64/egl/libGLES_mali.so
08-12 09:33:48.652606   204   204 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/base/src/mali_base_kbase.c; [Line] : 1052; [Func] : base_context_deal_with_version_affairs_rk_ext;
08-12 09:33:48.652606   204   204 I mali_so : arm_release_ver of this mali_so is 'r21p0-01rel0', rk_so_ver is '1@0 '.
08-12 09:33:48.652971   204   204 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/base/src/mali_base_kbase.c; [Line] : 1068; [Func] : base_context_deal_with_version_affairs_rk_ext;
08-12 09:33:48.652971   204   204 I mali_so : arm_release_vers are match. to set the full mali_ver 'r21p0-01rel0-x-1@0' as value of 'sys.gmali.version'.
08-12 09:33:48.660668   204   204 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/cmem/src/mali_cmem_hoard.c; [Line] : 558; [Func] : should_current_process_not_to_use_hoard;
08-12 09:33:48.660668   204   204 I mali_so : WOULD use hoard.
08-12 09:33:48.785919   204   204 I RenderEngine: OpenGL ES informations:
08-12 09:33:48.786028   204   204 I RenderEngine: vendor    : ARM
08-12 09:33:48.786044   204   204 I RenderEngine: renderer  : Mali-G31
08-12 09:33:48.786058   204   204 I RenderEngine: version   : OpenGL ES 3.2 v1.r21p0-01rel0.bedf229ab1a07f1f99a6e9f7943cf5e2
08-12 09:33:48.786074   204   204 I RenderEngine: extensions: GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_ARM_rgba8 GL_ARM_mali_shader_binary GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3 GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OES_required_internalformat GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_EXT_shadow_samplers GL_OES_texture_compression_astc GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_hdr GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_sliced_3d GL_EXT_texture_compression_astc_decode_mode GL_EXT_texture_compression_astc_decode_mode_rgb9e5 GL_KHR_debug GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_discard_
08-12 09:33:48.786107   204   204 I RenderEngine: GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 8192
08-12 09:33:48.786121   204   204 I RenderEngine: GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 8192
08-12 09:33:48.795727   123   123 I hwservicemanager: getTransport: Cannot find entry android.hardware.graphics.mapper@3.0::IMapper/default in either framework or device manifest.
08-12 09:33:48.796416   193   237 D ComposerHal: failed to get mapper 3.0 service, falling back to mapper 2.0
08-12 09:33:48.829485   262   308 I ServiceManager: Waiting for service 'package_native' on '/dev/binder'...
08-12 09:33:48.831969   204   204 I HWComposer: Switching to legacy multi-display mode
08-12 09:33:48.836594   204   325 W SurfaceFlinger: Ignoring VSYNC request while display is disconnected
08-12 09:33:48.837151   204   326 W SurfaceFlinger: Ignoring VSYNC request while display is disconnected
08-12 09:33:48.837388   204   326 W SurfaceFlinger: Ignoring VSYNC request while display is disconnected
08-12 09:33:48.838799   204   204 E BufferQueueConsumer: [FramebufferSurface] setMaxAcquiredBufferCount: invalid count 0
08-12 09:33:51.880417   204   204 D SurfaceFlinger: Setting power mode 2 on display 0
08-12 09:33:55.901268   396   418 I DisplayManagerService: Display device added: DisplayDeviceInfo{"Built-in Screen": uniqueId="local:0", 480 x 320, modeId 1, defaultModeId 1, supportedModes [{id=1, width=480, height=320, fps=60.000004}], colorMode 0, supportedColorModes [0], HdrCapabilities android.view.Display$HdrCapabilities@40f16308, density 120, 193.523 x 148.682 dpi, appVsyncOff 1000000, presDeadline 16666666, touch INTERNAL, rotation 0, type BUILT_IN, address {port=0}, state UNKNOWN, FLAG_DEFAULT_DISPLAY, FLAG_ROTATES_WITH_CONTENT, FLAG_SECURE, FLAG_SUPPORTS_PROTECTED_BUFFERS}
08-12 09:33:46.117915   193   193 I ServiceManagement: Registered android.hardware.graphics.composer@2.1::IComposer/default (start delay of 878ms)
08-12 09:33:46.118755   193   193 I ServiceManagement: Removing namespace from process name android.hardware.graphics.composer@2.1-service to composer@2.1-service.
08-12 09:33:46.123802   193   193 I android.hardware.graphics.composer@2.1-service: Registration complete for android.hardware.graphics.composer@2.1::IComposer/default.
08-12 09:33:55.908737   396   418 I DisplayManagerService: Display device changed state: "Built-in Screen", ON
08-12 09:33:55.909553   396   396 D SystemServerTiming: WaitForDisplay took to complete: 28ms
07-15 22:44:17.168189   123   123 I hwservicemanager: getTransport: Cannot find entry android.hardware.graphics.allocator@3.0::IAllocator/default in either framework or device manifest.
07-15 22:44:17.168989   204   289 W Gralloc3: allocator 3.x is not supported
07-15 22:44:17.179839   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.179839   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_281152_22:44:17.179
07-15 22:44:17.182140   204   289 D GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: RK_GRAPHICS_VER=commit-id:
07-15 22:44:17.215833   396   416 W Gralloc3: mapper 3.x is not supported
07-15 22:44:17.250824   396   416 D GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: RK_GRAPHICS_VER=commit-id:
07-15 22:44:17.289275   204   204 I SurfaceFlinger: Enter boot animation
07-15 22:44:17.324850   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.324850   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_281152_22:44:17.324
07-15 22:44:17.333511   193   237 D GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: RK_GRAPHICS_VER=commit-id:
07-15 22:44:17.347689   193   237 I rockchiprga: Rga built version:version:1.00
07-15 22:44:17.349644   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.349644   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_614400_22:44:17.349
07-15 22:44:17.372497   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.372576   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.372605   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.372621   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.372638   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.372652   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.373886   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.374002   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.374091   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.374224   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.381111   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.381111   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_614400_22:44:17.381
07-15 22:44:17.386203   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.386276   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.386303   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.386319   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.386337   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.386352   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.390184   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.390284   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.390320   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.390358   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.394635   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.394738   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.394773   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.394789   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.394807   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.394821   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.395971   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.396096   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.396144   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.396190   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.407477   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.407543   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.407566   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.407581   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.407597   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.407610   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.409297   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.409404   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.409444   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.409496   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.421650   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.421721   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.421743   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.421758   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.421774   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.421807   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.423500   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.423684   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.423751   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.423790   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.436071   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.436152   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.436185   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.436201   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.436217   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.436231   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.438178   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.438264   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.438303   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.438443   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.449568   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.449636   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.449657   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.449670   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.449686   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.449699   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.451543   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.451658   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.451702   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.451742   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.463904   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.463982   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.464013   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.464029   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.464046   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.464060   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.466573   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.468643   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.468705   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.468926   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.477508   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.477577   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.477604   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.477619   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.477635   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.477649   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.479750   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.480060   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.480131   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.480297   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.491577   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.491650   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.491677   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.491692   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.491709   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.491723   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.493647   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.493746   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.493782   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.493819   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.505519   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.505589   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.505612   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.505627   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.505642   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.505655   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.507531   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.507631   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.507670   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.507704   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.519833   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.519940   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.519968   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.519985   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.520002   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.520015   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.522295   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.522423   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.522806   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.522799   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.533924   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.533995   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.534020   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.534035   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.534051   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.534090   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.535934   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.536059   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.536108   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.536133   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.547605   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.547677   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.547705   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.547724   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.547741   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.547754   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.549601   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.549702   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.549742   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.549781   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.561854   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.561967   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.561999   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.562014   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.562031   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.562044   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.564633   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.564757   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.564814   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.565193   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.575882   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.575951   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.575972   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.575986   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.576001   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.576014   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.578350   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.578460   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.578509   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.578637   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.687821   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.687895   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.687923   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.687939   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.687955   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.687970   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.689444   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.689581   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.689658   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.689733   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.701703   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.701775   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.701802   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.701817   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.701834   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.701847   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.702669   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.702793   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.702850   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.702913   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.715616   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.715682   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.715704   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.715719   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.715735   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.715750   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.716988   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.717143   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.717220   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.717303   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.729681   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.729747   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.729769   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.729783   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.729798   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.729813   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.730519   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.730638   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.730707   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.730782   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.743590   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.743656   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.743676   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.743690   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.743705   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.743719   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.744849   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.744963   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.745031   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.745152   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.753589   764   832 D libEGL  : loaded /vendor/lib64/egl/libGLES_mali.so
07-15 22:44:17.910086   764   830 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/base/src/mali_base_kbase.c; [Line] : 1052; [Func] : base_context_deal_with_version_affairs_rk_ext;
07-15 22:44:17.910086   764   830 I mali_so : arm_release_ver of this mali_so is 'r21p0-01rel0', rk_so_ver is '1@0 '.
07-15 22:44:17.910218   764   830 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/base/src/mali_base_kbase.c; [Line] : 1068; [Func] : base_context_deal_with_version_affairs_rk_ext;
07-15 22:44:17.910218   764   830 I mali_so : arm_release_vers are match. to set the full mali_ver 'r21p0-01rel0-x-1@0' as value of 'sys.gmali.version'.
07-15 22:44:17.916900   764   830 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/cmem/src/mali_cmem_hoard.c; [Line] : 558; [Func] : should_current_process_not_to_use_hoard;
07-15 22:44:17.916900   764   830 I mali_so : WOULD use hoard.
07-15 22:44:17.940520   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.940553   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.940570   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.940587   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.940602   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.941281   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.941402   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.941464   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.941534   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.953891   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.953958   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.953982   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.953998   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.954014   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.954028   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.954811   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.954915   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.954968   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.955033   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.957333   764   830 D mali_winsys: EGLint new_window_surface(egl_winsys_display *, void *, EGLSurface, EGLConfig, egl_winsys_surface **, EGLBoolean) returns 0x3000
07-15 22:44:17.960298   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.960298   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_614400_22:44:17.960
07-15 22:44:17.962624   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.962624   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_614400_22:44:17.962
07-15 22:44:17.964792   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.964792   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_614400_22:44:17.964
07-15 22:44:17.981437   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.981511   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.981534   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.981549   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.981564   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.981580   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:17.982554   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:17.982694   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:17.982761   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:17.982842   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:17.985727   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: [File] : hardware/rockchip/libgralloc/bifrost/gralloc_drm_rockchip.cpp; [Line] : 1278; [Func] : drm_gem_rockchip_alloc;
07-15 22:44:17.985727   192   213 I GRALLOC-ROCKCHIP: dmabuf_name : 213_614400_22:44:17.985
07-15 22:44:18.040726   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.040790   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.040812   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.040827   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.040843   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.040856   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.042778   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:18.042884   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:18.042932   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:18.042976   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:18.053215   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.053284   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.053310   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.053325   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.053342   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: Plan: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.053358   193   237 E hwc-drm-composition: DisableUnusedPlanes: crtc is null
07-15 22:44:18.055393   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test pset failed ret=-22
07-15 22:44:18.055513   193   216 I hwc-drm-display-compositor: Commit test failed, squashing frame for display 0(skip squashing by libin)
07-15 22:44:18.055558   193   216 E hwc-drm-compositor-worker: Failed to composite! -22
07-15 22:44:18.055625   193   217 E hwc-drm-display-compositor: Composite failed for display 0
07-15 22:44:19.998557   559   626 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/base/src/mali_base_kbase.c; [Line] : 1052; [Func] : base_context_deal_with_version_affairs_rk_ext;
07-15 22:44:19.998557   559   626 I mali_so : arm_release_ver of this mali_so is 'r21p0-01rel0', rk_so_ver is '1@0 '.
07-15 22:44:19.998698   559   626 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/base/src/mali_base_kbase.c; [Line] : 1068; [Func] : base_context_deal_with_version_affairs_rk_ext;
07-15 22:44:19.998698   559   626 I mali_so : arm_release_vers are match. to set the full mali_ver 'r21p0-01rel0-x-1@0' as value of 'sys.gmali.version'.
07-15 22:44:20.000291   559   626 I mali_so : [File] : hardware/rockchip/mali_so/driver/product/cmem/src/mali_cmem_hoard.c; [Line] : 558; [Func] : should_current_process_not_to_use_hoard;
07-15 22:44:20.000291   559   626 I mali_so : WOULD use hoard.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Can't post Pics...get a forum max image size php.ini error.

But I got the gpu and rga2 working!!!!! PPSSPP confirmed it and roco loco runs at a full 60fps.... Everything thing is working awesome... and it's on LineageOS. I ran around screaming.

Don't know what to do right now... I kinda want to update the hwcomposer driver as its base code is from 4+ years ago the same for gralloc... Also couldn't get the vpu and hardware accelerated omx codecs to build.

rooted

Post by rooted »

You are making amazing progress, looks like it will eventually come together into something fully functional.

Great job.

odroid
Site Admin
languages_spoken: English, Korean
ODROIDs: ODROID

Post by odroid »

notime2d8 wrote: โ†‘
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:37 am
We've fixed the forum server issue. Please try again.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

odroid wrote: โ†‘
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:39 am
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:37 am
We've fixed the forum server issue. Please try again.
I'm still getting it. I'll try from my computer vs my phone. This is the error for a 3.68mb and 4.76mb pic files:

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini
Bad Request

neal
languages_spoken: Korean, English

Post by neal »

I'm still getting it. I'll try from my computer vs my phone. This is the error for a 3.68mb and 4.76mb pic files:

The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini

I have uploaded 7.53MB JPG file. and upload_max_filesize in php.ini is set to 16M. Are you sure using "Add files" button of Attachments? not Imgur?
What is your file type and size?

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Ah, i was using imgur, it's always worked well on my mobile. Didn't know i could attach them just as files. But here are the pics i took. I'll do a benchmark later.
20200716_184230_HDR.jpg
20200716_184230_HDR.jpg (352.18 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
20200716_184058_HDR.jpg
20200716_184058_HDR.jpg (498.75 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
odroid (Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:09 pm)

npaladin2000
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance 1.0, 1.1

Post by npaladin2000 »

Wow, seeing some nice progress here, just want to let you know I'm following this too. Very exciting. Glad I have more than one device. :)
These users thanked the author npaladin2000 for the post:
notime2d8 (Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 am)

Shoesy
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance

Post by Shoesy »

Exciting News! Canโ€™t wait for a guide on how to do this / release! Signed up just to say thanks :)
These users thanked the author Shoesy for the post:
notime2d8 (Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 am)

mad_ady

Post by mad_ady »

+1 too. Android looks more useful for me, instead of retro games. I like my retro games with a keyboard/mouse :)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

npaladin2000 wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:14 am
Wow, seeing some nice progress here, just want to let you know I'm following this too. Very exciting. Glad I have more than one device. :)
Thanks, I only had a few people posting I wondered what the interest was.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Shoesy wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:28 am
Exciting News! Canโ€™t wait for a guide on how to do this / release! Signed up just to say thanks :)
Trying to figure out an easy installer. But if you have a computer running Ubuntu, or Linux savvy and can partition your SD card you can use it now.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

So I was looking for performance tweaks and testing everything GPU related so I gave Dolphin a try with Metroid Prime....completely unplayable but looks amazing and I'm shocked that it works and gets up to 20fps in some frames with sound.

I must say, I see a lot of complaints, but I've gotten my money worth. I've been entertained for months working on this and would be way over what I paid if I used that time on games/movies. I'm really happy Hardkernel made this device, made it affordable, and used something open sourced.
These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post (total 2):
Shoesy (Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:17 am) • sjuut (Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:46 pm)

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

There are so many things I's like to try, but I guess the best thing to do is work out how everyone can just install this themselves easily. I tried looking at your instructions in the first post, is that up to date?

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Shoesy wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:15 am
There are so many things I's like to try, but I guess the best thing to do is work out how everyone can just install this themselves easily. I tried looking at your instructions in the first post, is that up to date?
It is not, I'll update that later today with updates, link, and manual install instructions...
Shoesy (Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:30 am)

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 am
I'm sure you'd get a lot more interest if you put a thread in the main section, rather than out here in the development section. Maybe once you have an installable image, make a new thread

Tremont
languages_spoken: English

Post by Tremont »

Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 am
I'm interested. I think it would be awesome to have an image for an sdcard. :)

zztfoxdev
ODROIDs: Odroid Go

Post by zztfoxdev »

If Gamecube runs, how about ReDream?

Especially since all we have right now is flycast and reicast (i think?)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

zztfoxdev wrote: โ†‘
Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:59 pm
If Gamecube runs, how about ReDream?

Especially since all we have right now is flycast and reicast (i think?)
Did you have a game in mind or one to compare?

zztfoxdev

Post by zztfoxdev »

Either of the PowerStone games (1/2) would be cool :)

There is a couple of effects off like the Power Stone gems aura.

rooted

Post by rooted »

zztfoxdev wrote:Either of the PowerStone games (1/2) would be cool :)

There is a couple of effects off like the Power Stone gems aura.
PowerStone is an amazing game.

zztfoxdev

Post by zztfoxdev »

I decided I wanna try and flash this to a spare sd card.

In Linux, I just partition an SD card into 3 (4 with swap) partitions (BOOT) (/system)(/data). Gparted should work for this, right? Also, what would the swap partition be named? (/vendor)?

Then copy boot data to BOOT.

Then flash the system.img using the terminal command you listed:

sudo dd bs=4M if=system.img of=/dev/mmcblk0p2 conv=fsync

And that does it, right? The rest of the readme was just if I want to spin another version of android?

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Fingers crossed for an image we can just etch :)

Return to โ€œPlatform developmentโ€