- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:07 pm
- languages_spoken: german, english
- Location: Germany
- Posts: 8155
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:00 pm
- languages_spoken: english
- ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, C4, N1, N2, H2, Go, Go Advance
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
Most of it's software is, but some bootloader, gpu and vpu bits of code still come as binary blobs. Mainline support is reducing the number of blobs needed.
Regarding open hardware: no.
- These users thanked the author mad_ady for the post:
- Miraculix (Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:30 pm)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests