The answer to most of those questions is yes besides st not working yet.eldontyrell wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:51 amHello !
I have some questions, regarding the latest version (already easily available ?):
1) is there any way to remap N64 buttons (easily) ?
2) Does the Amiga / Atari ST / CPC emulators support mouse / virtual keyboard (amiga/st) and quick save/load ?
3) In the version I have, there's no way to save games and chose save slots (excepted when the game is exited). Is it fixed now ?
4) Can we easily customize each emulator using retro-arch ? Is the core override activated by default ?
5) Can we easily switch emulator and apply it to particular roms (like with Emu-Elec) ?
Retroarch will be in rc 2.3 which I literally finished 5 mins ago.