ODROID GameStation Turbo with Kodi for XU3/XU4

Very powerful gaming console solution based on Debian
cleverest@gmail.com
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: XU4
Been thanked: 0

Re: ODROID GameStation Turbo with Kodi for XU3/XU4

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Fri May 03, 2019 7:24 am

Good call with the middle button, but it doesn't seem to change it either way in my case.

I'll let you know when I get the new controller...and may try it with a PS4 controller for now just see if that works any better, then we can try the scraping stuff and figure that out. :-)

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Fri May 03, 2019 7:44 am

Hey Meveric, I don't know if I want to scrape yet, I may wait until controller stuff is fixed, but I wanted to get it ready.... I can't use the command: sudo ~/RetroPie-Setup/retropie_setup.sh or whatever the equivalent would be on Odroid to access where I install screenscraper as a SCRAPER option in KODI (or anything)....most guides out there give that info and say to access installing it via Manage Packages then Manage Optional Packages...how do I set this up using the Odroid? :-)

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Fri May 03, 2019 4:33 pm

It's working great control wise with my PS4 Controller now, across the board...but I'm having a strange issue...when I close EmulationStation, after several moments it will RELAUNCH (taking awhile to get it each time too, which is annoying) - I am not opening it after I exit, it just loads by itself..

What the heck?

meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2, H2 (J4105)

Unread post by meveric » Fri May 03, 2019 5:12 pm

cleverest@gmail.com wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 4:33 pm
It's working great control wise with my PS4 Controller now, across the board...but I'm having a strange issue...when I close EmulationStation, after several moments it will RELAUNCH (taking awhile to get it each time too, which is annoying) - I am not opening it after I exit, it just loads by itself..

What the heck?
Sadly EmulationStation has a lot of issues, one is after you exit a game from the emulator, there is a "chance" EmulationStation does not come back up but stays in background. If that is happening the script will restart EmulationStation and it will not recover on it's own.
Apparently it's now restarting if you exit it as well (which it should not) so I'll check if something changed.

Edit: Hmm works for me as it should be, when I exit emulationstation it's gone.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Sat May 04, 2019 1:13 am

If I shutdown the Odroid completely, then it's fine after booting up, confirming it's likely still in memory...anyway to quickly kill it when it does that, an icon I can set to click and WHAM it kills the process? I want to avoid a re-image if possible. (because it will just happen again...) thank you.

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Sat May 04, 2019 1:29 am

I found this, but it's way beyond my Linux paygrade....not sure how to integrate something like this into a one/two click solution after exiting EmulationStation. (preserving Metadata changes seems important)...

I know you are not a fan of ES, but it would be amazing if you could somehow pull this off - and give me your Paypal so I could donate to you for the efforts and all the help you give on this stuff.

https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/174 ... own-script

meveric
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2, H2 (J4105)

Unread post by meveric » Sat May 04, 2019 1:39 am

Donate link is in my signature.

About scripts, you should't look at RetroPie and RPi too much... this is not retropie, their stuff is not compatible with this image, so everything you see there might be a nice idea, but nothing will work out of the box here.

The particular script you pointed out, is mostly to have a hardware switch (or multiple buttons) connected to the GPIO header of the RPi and depending on the button you press you trigger different commands.
It has nothing to do with exiting "normally" from EmulationStation.

I'm very surprised to be honest, that EmulationStation restarts, as the script in place for this, checks if emulationstation is running or not, and if not it will do nothing.
The restart should only be triggered if EmulationStation is still running, so I'm surprised why it would restart it when you exit it.

Can you try starting emulationstation from command line with the follwing code:

Code: Select all

bash -x emulationstation_start
Then just wait a few seconds after it's done loading and exit emulationstation with F4.

Report your findings, and if it keeps restarting, just click on the terminal once you exit EmulationStation and press CTRL + C that should exit the script.
Please copy the output here if it really keeps restarting and you have to exit it with CTRL + C.
These users thanked the author meveric for the post:
cleverest@gmail.com (Sat May 04, 2019 2:25 am)
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 am

The Bash X command went really bad...ES gave me a white box error that it can't find a system config file and that I would need to create it by hand.. :-(

This is what it left in Terminal:

root@gamestation-turbo:/home/odroid# bash -x emulationstation_start
+ counter=0
+ sleep 2
+ emulationstation
lvl0: 	No systems found! Does at least one system have a game present? (check that extensions match!)
(Also, make sure you've updated your es_systems.cfg for XML!)
++ ps aux
++ grep emulationstation
++ grep -v grep
++ grep -v emulationstation_start
++ wc -l
+ '[' 1 -ge 1 ']'
+ fullscreen_window=0
++ wmctrl -l
++ awk '{print $1}'
+ for window in '`wmctrl -l | awk '\''{print $1}'\''`'
++ xprop -id 0x00e00003
++ grep _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x00e00030
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x0100001b
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x02e00010
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x0320001b
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x03400005
++ wc -l
+ '[' 1 -ge 1 ']'
+ fullscreen_window=1
+ '[' 1 -eq 0 ']'
+ '[' 1 -eq 0 ']'
+ counter=0
+ sleep 3
++ ps aux
++ grep emulationstation
++ grep -v grep
++ wc -l
+ '[' 1 -ge 1 ']'
+ fullscreen_window=0
++ wmctrl -l
++ awk '{print $1}'
++ xprop -id 0x00e00003
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x00e00030
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x0100001b
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x02e00010
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x0320001b
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
++ xprop -id 0x03400005
++ wc -l
+ '[' 1 -ge 1 ']'
+ fullscreen_window=1
+ '[' 1 -eq 0 ']'
+ '[' 1 -eq 0 ']'
+ counter=0
+ sleep 3
++ ps aux
++ grep emulationstation
++ grep -v grep
++ wc -l
+ '[' 0 -ge 1 ']'
I ran it normally after that, and it opens fine...

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Sat May 04, 2019 5:38 am

^ Except after running it normally and quitting EmulationStation, it opens by itself again.....until I restart/shutdown (but not in EmulationStation, those options just exit ES and restart it eventually)

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sat May 04, 2019 6:17 am

please use "code" instead of "c" tags next time.
"c" tags are only for in-line code, not for copying multi line code.
Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 am

lvl0: 	No systems found! Does at least one system have a game present? (check that extensions match!)
It says you it couldn't find any files.
This has nothing to do with the script this happened when it started emulationstation (not the script).
This seems really messed up.

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Sat May 04, 2019 7:24 am

meveric wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 6:17 am
please use "code" instead of "c" tags next time.
"c" tags are only for in-line code, not for copying multi line code.
Sat May 04, 2019 5:29 am

It says you it couldn't find any files.
This has nothing to do with the script this happened when it started emulationstation (not the script).
This seems really messed up.
sorry about using the wrong TAGS...

No idea why...when I launch EmulationStation without the BASH command, it opens fine and has the games listed.... I'm using WinSCP and can access them fine as well.

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 am

how do you start emulationstation?
from menu, clicking the icon, or running emulationstation in then terminal?

It's very odd, as the icon from the menu does start the same as the bash command.. bash -x only shows what commands are executed, but the script runs with bash in both cases.

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Sat May 04, 2019 8:17 am

meveric wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:53 am
how do you start emulationstation?
from menu, clicking the icon, or running emulationstation in then terminal?

It's very odd, as the icon from the menu does start the same as the bash command.. bash -x only shows what commands are executed, but the script runs with bash in both cases.
I'm using the EmulationStation Icon on desktop..which is I created from the menu (right-click created)

cleverest@gmail.com

Unread post by cleverest@gmail.com » Sat May 04, 2019 2:50 pm

Am I missing something? I noticed none of my Dreamcast games launch. I cannot open Reicast from the menu either....I made sure Reicast has the bios files installed...dc_boot.bin and dc_flash.bin are in the /home/odroid/.reicast/data folder....

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sat May 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Sat May 04, 2019 8:17 am
I'm using the EmulationStation Icon on desktop..which is I created from the menu (right-click created)
Then it should be the same as the one started with bash -x. The icon from the menu starts the same file just without the -x parameter.
Sat May 04, 2019 2:50 pm
Am I missing something? I noticed none of my Dreamcast games launch. I cannot open Reicast from the menu either....I made sure Reicast has the bios files installed...dc_boot.bin and dc_flash.bin are in the /home/odroid/.reicast/data folder....
Try starting it from terminal with dc-xbmc <ROM-File> check the output what could be wrong, or post it here so I can take a look.

Tony32
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Tony32 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:36 pm

So I am currently running Batocera on my xu4. It has one major drawback for me, and that is that moonlight/Luna doesnt work as its outdated. I MUST be able to use that. So my question is, do moonlight or Luna work with latest GFE? I dont want to run old stuff on my main pc.. i want both Kodi, retrogames and the above to work. So should I switch? ❤️

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sat May 11, 2019 8:42 pm

I haven't tried moonlight in a long time.
And since this image is using Kernel 3.10 by default it also only supports software decoding for moonlihgt, so I'm not sure how good it will be.
I should look into the latest version of moonlight, but sadly I have very little time at the moment.

Tony32

Unread post by Tony32 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:33 pm

meveric wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:42 pm
I haven't tried moonlight in a long time.
And since this image is using Kernel 3.10 by default it also only supports software decoding for moonlihgt, so I'm not sure how good it will be.
I should look into the latest version of moonlight, but sadly I have very little time at the moment.
Ahh okay. Thanks. Managed to get it to show video and audio after installing older GFE. starting via emulationstation doesnt work, but if I do it via ssh manually it starts. But the image has artifacts and latency is well above 2 seconds at 1080p@60. Even unplayable at 720p. Drops tons of frames for some reason.
Interesting since my RPI3 could handle moonlight on raspian at 1080@60 no issues. God damnit.. Dont wanna bring out the PI again just for moonlight/gamestreaming :(

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sun May 12, 2019 12:08 am

Tony32 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:33 pm
Interesting since my RPI3 could handle moonlight on raspian at 1080@60 no issues. God damnit.. Dont wanna bring out the PI again just for moonlight/gamestreaming :(
Which is due to the hardware decoder used for RPi.
The XU4 can also do hardware decoding of 1080p@60 FPS but it required Kernel 4.14 as well as a specific version of moonlight to do so.
But Kernel 4.14 is somewhat slower that 3.10 that's why I keep 3.10 the overall performance is better, which is good for emulation.

Tony32

Unread post by Tony32 » Sun May 12, 2019 5:04 am

meveric wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:08 am
Tony32 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:33 pm
Which is due to the hardware decoder used for RPi.
The XU4 can also do hardware decoding of 1080p@60 FPS but it required Kernel 4.14 as well as a specific version of moonlight to do so.
But Kernel 4.14 is somewhat slower that 3.10 that's why I keep 3.10 the overall performance is better, which is good for emulation.
Ok! Thanks for the quick response! So there is no gamestation image with the hw acceleration? Is emulation,mainly snes and n64 annoyingly worse? :) If its not so bad I will switch. Want gamestream really badly 😁

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sun May 12, 2019 5:19 am

Tony32 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:04 am
Ok! Thanks for the quick response! So there is no gamestation image with the hw acceleration?
That depends on what you're referring by hardware acceleration.
GPU and VPU acceleration works fine.
Just MOONLIGHT is not able to use hardware video decoder unless you run it on Kernel 4.14.
But that has nothing to do with the rest of the image.
The image has full 3D GPU acceleration with OpenGL ES.
And Kodi can be used to watch videos with hardware decoder.
Tony32 wrote:
Is emulation,mainly snes and n64 annoyingly worse? :)
Nope, emulation works fine, PSP, Dreamcast, N64, PS1, 3DO there are tons of systems that work perfectly fine.
Tony32 wrote:
Want gamestream really badly 😁
When I have more time I will look if I can get the latest version of moonlight to work properly.
Although it will be limited to either 30 FPS or 720p or something like that, due to missing hardware video decoder for moonlight.
In the past we had very good versions of moonlight for the XU4 (even in software decoding) but they changed GFE so many times it's really bad at the moment.

Tony32

Unread post by Tony32 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:38 pm

meveric wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:19 am
When I have more time I will look if I can get the latest version of moonlight to work properly.
Although it will be limited to either 30 FPS or 720p or something like that, due to missing hardware video decoder for moonlight.
In the past we had very good versions of moonlight for the XU4 (even in software decoding) but they changed GFE so many times it's really bad at the moment.
Thank you sir!
Just do not do it for me if that's the case. Im used to 1080p@60 on the rpi so I wouldnt want to go 720p@30. I really appreciate it, but I think I will have to accept that I cant have an all in one for the XU4, so I will have to dust off my rpi for the gamestream, which isnt that much of a problem tbh. Just have to switch over the controller but I can live with that :)

SoraWhiteDragon
ODROIDs: Xu4

Unread post by SoraWhiteDragon » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:00 am

I'm using the debian jessie image on my odroid XU4. Because I want to add game emulation, I want to switch to QGST. My odroid have the following tasks: Mediacenter(Kodi), Webserver (nextcloud, others), IPTV and emulation gaming. And it's getting even more tasks by the time, because I'm using it as a server for everything x)

Now I've got some questions to this gamestation image:

1. Is it possible to change username without any problems in the QGST image? maybe you can give me an example ;)
I was thinking for something like that:

usermod -u <NEWUID> <LOGIN>    
groupmod -g <NEWGID> <GROUP>
find / -user <OLDUID> -exec chown -h <NEWUID> {} \;
find / -group <OLDGID> -exec chgrp -h <NEWGID> {} \;
usermod -g <NEWGID> <LOGIN>
2. Is it possible to change the hostname without any problems just by edititng "/etc/hostname" and "/etc/hosts"??
3. I didnt undertsand what you mean with performance hit with Kernel 4.14 LTS. Is it 15% worse performance? Any disadvantages by upgrading the kernel?
4. Is kodi 17.x stable? On your debian image there was iptv missing, if i remember correctly. With stable i mean, that you dont have missing features from 16.1 and you have no crashes^^

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:56 pm

SoraWhiteDragon wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:00 am
1. Is it possible to change username without any problems in the QGST image? maybe you can give me an example ;)
I was thinking for something like that:

usermod -u <NEWUID> <LOGIN>    
groupmod -g <NEWGID> <GROUP>
find / -user <OLDUID> -exec chown -h <NEWUID> {} \;
find / -group <OLDGID> -exec chgrp -h <NEWGID> {} \;
usermod -g <NEWGID> <LOGIN>
the Setup ODROIG GameStation Turbo tool on the desktop has an option to do so, although I'm not 100% sure if it works correctly.
I did this many years back when the image was smaller.
Generally keeping odroid is best, but using a different user should work as well.
You should even be able to create a new user and install setup-ogst-odroid again and it should setup everything for that user, but still odroid works best :)
SoraWhiteDragon wrote:
2. Is it possible to change the hostname without any problems just by edititng "/etc/hostname" and "/etc/hosts"??
Nope that's fine you can do this without issues.
SoraWhiteDragon wrote:
3. I didnt undertsand what you mean with performance hit with Kernel 4.14 LTS. Is it 15% worse performance?
excatly. Every emulator you run on Kernel 4.14 is about 15% slower than what it was on Kernel 3.10 which can be hard for some emulators such as N64, PCFX, 3DO, NDS. They work fine under 3.10 but might be too slow on 4.14.
SoraWhiteDragon wrote:
Any disadvantages by upgrading the kernel?
Mostly only the performance hit, except from that Kernel 4.14 works fine.
SoraWhiteDragon wrote:
4. Is kodi 17.x stable? On your debian image there was iptv missing, if i remember correctly. With stable i mean, that you dont have missing features from 16.1 and you have no crashes^^
There is Kodi 17.x available with the package name "kodi-next-odroid" but I haven't ported the PVR and other plugins for that. I can try doing so but it's been a while.
Debian Jessie doesn't officially support Kodi 17.. there are a lot of dependencies that I had to backport for this and some break a few other programs/games (although it's only a few).

yandizzle

Unread post by yandizzle » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm

New here, excited to get this up and running. But I cant download either image. Is there another link to OGST out there? I apologize if this has been covered in advance

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:48 pm

no, there is not other location at the moment.. these two locations are normally enough we haven't had issues with it before.

yandizzle

Unread post by yandizzle » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:51 pm

Here is the message I receive when I click on the uk link;

Not Found
The requested URL /meveric/images/ODROID-GameStation-Turbo-3.9.6-20180619-XU3+XU4-Jessie.img.xz was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at fuzon.co.uk Port 80

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:52 pm

can you try again.. there was a typo in the link which I just fixed for fuzon.co.uk... the other one was already correct.
yandizzle (Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:57 pm)

yandizzle

Unread post by yandizzle » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 pm

The other one just gives me a crazy looking web page...

Again sorry for being a newbie

yandizzle

Unread post by yandizzle » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:55 pm

Thanks for the fixed link. Downloading now!

kaesorus
languages_spoken: french

Unread post by kaesorus » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:06 am

How can i update moonlight ? I tried to install it with git repo and compilation. It run well, but with command line. (resolve the UDP bug)
It seems no way to link my moonlight install with addons luna in kodi. Someone have the solution ? I search everywhere... Please ?

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 am

It's been a while since I updated both... moonlight is getting harder and harder to get to work properly and for me to test it, since I only have a very old Nvidia GPU to test it with.
I'm not sure if Luna needs an update as well... probably yes to handle the new option for moonlight... I have to check on that.. and alter the code to work on ODROIDs again... AND on the right Kodi version.

Both can take a while.

Moonlight will only software decode on Kernel 3.10 and therefore be rather slow as SDL2 is used differently that makes everything slower than in the older version.
Kernel 4.14 does support hardware decoding in moonlight (IF you have the correct version) but also makes the system at average 15% slower (including emulators).

So you see moonlight is VERY tricky.
kaesorus (Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:14 am)

kaesorus
languages_spoken: french

Unread post by kaesorus » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:16 am

thanks maveric for your response !

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:20 am

I wished they would publish Steam's In-House-Streaming engine... it exists for RPi but that's an RPi only again, which sucks...
They have it on their Steam Link, which is also an ARM processor, so Steam In-House-Streaming DOES work on ARM, they just don't open it.
It would run so much better and works for ALL systems not just NVIDIA also both on Linux and Windows alike (as a host).

ExarKunIv

Unread post by ExarKunIv » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:11 am

hey meveric. do the updates still work for your build.

i needed to do a fresh build and going along from the beginning and when i do the update i got a few things saying that software was not found and also when i did the update for the kodi error about the Crypthography 1.7 it would said it could not find the site.

been out of the loop for a bit.

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:30 am

Debian Jessie is now in LTS support and needs some special care.
Do a apt-get update which will show some errors, then do a apt-get install setup-ogst-odroid.
After that everything should work as it did before.

Phoenixkonsole
ODROIDs: U3

Unread post by Phoenixkonsole » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:52 pm

HI,
i get Cafile (certificate) error when trying to update. Any idea how i can solve it?

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:00 pm

Cafile errors are normally related to missing system time, can you confirm the time is correct on your system?
Can you give the exact error you get and what you tried up to now?
Is it a fresh install or an existing system?

Phoenixkonsole
ODROIDs: U3

Unread post by Phoenixkonsole » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:45 pm

indeed it was the time : )
Thank you

chilvence
ODROIDs: xu4

Unread post by chilvence » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:41 am

I just installed this image on a console for a friend and I really like it so far, but I would really like the power button to be more 'assertive' shutting the system down. I don't want it to ask if I am really sure, because there won't be any keyboard or mouse attached, I really need it to instantly terminate all processes and shutdown the system immediately, or it probably won't ever get used and I'll be expecting a corrupt sd card and hard drive somewhere down the line, the system will be in use by someone who self admits having less than zero technical knowledge, so I know what will happen...

Can someone help me by explaining what it the button is actually doing? Does it run a shell script, if so where it located, or does it do something different? I can probably figure out how to do this, but I just have no idea where to look. I know this is basic, but I would really appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

meveric

Unread post by meveric » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:19 am

chilvence wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:41 am
I just installed this image on a console for a friend and I really like it so far, but I would really like the power button to be more 'assertive' shutting the system down. I don't want it to ask if I am really sure, because there won't be any keyboard or mouse attached, I really need it to instantly terminate all processes and shutdown the system immediately, or it probably won't ever get used and I'll be expecting a corrupt sd card and hard drive somewhere down the line, the system will be in use by someone who self admits having less than zero technical knowledge, so I know what will happen...

Can someone help me by explaining what it the button is actually doing? Does it run a shell script, if so where it located, or does it do something different? I can probably figure out how to do this, but I just have no idea where to look. I know this is basic, but I would really appreciate a nudge in the right direction.
I researched this topic a little, and on this image you can do the following:
Open a terminal (CTRL + ALT + T)
and type:

gsettings set org.mate.power-manager button-power shutdown
That should do the trick.

Return to “OGST-XU4”