I was confused - if I use gbm, will kodi work from within X11?
Simple, don't sh*t where you eat
I would start with a empty image and then just try to deploy the software that you build.. Like put your software that you build on an external disk, then start with an fresh image, and try to deploy the software you build.mad_ady wrote: ↑Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:07 pmI was thinking of:
* uninstall some development packages (based on apt history)
* clear apt cache
* create odroid user with an empty skeleton
* delete ssh keys, root history, root files
* add partition resize script
* resize partition + xz + ship for testing
Am I missing out something?
Here is something for you to tinker withmad_ady wrote:Doing it properly takes more time than I have. And considering the n1 was given to developers/tinkerers, this will be a ubuntu 'development-ready' release (bloatware edition).
If I magically get time (e.g. I get fired), I might do it properly next time.
Thanks for all the advice and help!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest