[GAMES] OpenClaw

meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2

[GAMES] OpenClaw

Unread post by meveric » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:07 am

OpenClaw is a opensource Captain Claw reimplementation.

It's a really nice platformer game.

It still misses some features (and probably levels) but it's already fun to play and looks really good:

You can install it on my images for Debian Jessie or Debian Stretch (for both armhf and arm64) with:

Code: Select all

apt-get install openclaw-odroid
I adjusted the scaling a little depending on your screen resolution.
The way it looks in the video is very hard on the eyes on a TV, therefore I increased scaling a little if you run it at 1080p.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

willieaames
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Hardkernel
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: [GAMES] OpenClaw

Unread post by willieaames » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Good job, looks interesting!!

DonaldSilverburgh
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: VU8 Tablet Case
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DonaldSilverburgh » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:35 am

The Game looks pretty connecting and engaging. Like you can sit and play for long. However. Don't mind if I suggest you some pointers.
:arrow: Zoom in a bit. The game is so cool that it reminded me of Sega Genesis Games. Giving a 1X or 2X zoom in will give the perfect fit on the window.
:arrow: Add a bit more. The enemy actors are so awesome and the one with a gun is very tricky. However, if you add a little bit of more obstacles and enemies, the game will become more exciting.

The Floating obstacles are so cool man. like you jump in the mid air and the stone appears, that is amazing.

Keep working hard man.

meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2

Unread post by meveric » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:00 am

you can change the zoom level in the config and I don't use the same level as in the video as it's not very nice to look at.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

Return to “Games and Emulators”