ODROID Magazine December Issue Available Now! (Bluetooth)

Moderators: meveric, mdrjr, odroid, robroy

Re: ODROID Magazine December Issue Available Now! (Bluetooth

Unread postby henryadam » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:45 am

Yeah this article is really helpful.

"Using your ODROID-XU4 as a Bluetooth A2DP Speaker or HFP Handsfree Unit With Your iPhone". :-)
henryadam

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: C2

Unread postby mad_ady » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:01 pm

I really liked the NFS2SE port. I'm really looking forward to playing it with my boys on the odroid in the future. I grew up with that game (used to play it at a friend's house because my 486 was obsolete) - though I had NFS1 (the DOS version), which had great cinematics.

@meveric: Any ideas where I should search for game data files? I only had access to a stripped down pirate version. Is the game still being sold or is it abandonware?
mad_ady

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, N1

Unread postby meveric » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 am

Sadly I'm not sure if it's abandonware or not, but since EA still holds the rights over the series itself, I kinda doubt it.
Or else the developers would probably distribute the data files as well.
It can be found on Amazon or eBay every now and then and was a packing game for old 3DFx Voodoo graphics cards.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go

Return to ODROID Magazine