[OS] Debian Jessie

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid

Re: [OS] Debian Jessie

Unread postby nemeth9 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:22 am

Hi,

I downloaded and wrote the image to the SD card but I can't login as root.
Someone wrote that he could login with root/odroid but this doesn't working for me.
The downloaded image: http://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/images/Jes ... XU3.img.xz
Is there anyone who can login to this version of OS?

Thanks!

Regards,
nemeth9
nemeth9

languages_spoken: english, hungarian

Unread postby meveric » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:29 pm

Login works just fine, you probably try to login via SSH, which is by default disabled for root on Debian systems.
Check /etc/ssh/sshd_config and find:
"PermitRootLogin without-password"
outcomment the line by adding a "#" in front of it. And restart the ssh service (service ssh restart) that allows you to login via SSH.
Once again, that's default setting on Debian Jessie
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: ODROID-X2,ODROID-U2,ODROID-U3,ODROID-XU-Lite, ODROID-XU3, ODROID-XU3-Lite, ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2

Unread postby archfan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:58 am

Login doesn't work fine.

I've tried logging in as root / root and without password via ssh and local tty. Access is always denied.

What a waste of time.
archfan

languages_spoken: English, German, Spanish
ODROIDs: XU4

Unread postby meveric » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:32 am

Sorry about that, but normally it's commonly known that the default password for ODROID images is "odroid"
I added that information on the initial post.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

ODROIDs: ODROID-X2,ODROID-U2,ODROID-U3,ODROID-XU-Lite, ODROID-XU3, ODROID-XU3-Lite, ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2

Unread postby odroiduser901 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi @meveric,

I noticed that you changed the boot logo that displays on boot, so i have a few questions.
1.) How do you change the logo?
2.) Does Plymouth work for a booting screen instead of the console?

Thank you so much
odroiduser901

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid C1+, Odroid XU-4

Unread postby meveric » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:06 pm

odroiduser901 wrote:Hi @meveric,

I noticed that you changed the boot logo that displays on boot, so i have a few questions.
1.) How do you change the logo?

Do you mean the symbols for the number of CPU cores?
odroiduser901 wrote:2.) Does Plymouth work for a booting screen instead of the console?

Thank you so much

I think it's working up to a certain point. But I've never investigate it further.
I once played around with Plymouth and was able to activate the splash screen by pressing ESC while it was booting.
Strange was that the default was the console output and only when i pressed ESC the spash screen could be seen.
But that all is a very long time ago, also it's quite far into the boot process where this started to work. So the first few infos you will still see the boot log. (back then it was like this)
meveric

Unread postby odroiduser901 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:16 am

meveric wrote:Do you mean the symbols for the number of CPU cores?

Yes the symbols
maverick wrote:I think it's working up to a certain point. But I've never investigate it further.
I once played around with Plymouth and was able to activate the splash screen by pressing ESC while it was booting.
Strange was that the default was the console output and only when i pressed ESC the spash screen could be seen.
But that all is a very long time ago, also it's quite far into the boot process where this started to work. So the first few infos you will still see the boot log. (back then it was like this)

Thanks i will try it out
odroiduser901

Unread postby meveric » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:28 am

icons are stored under drivers/video/logo/ you have to replace it with a picture of your own. Or restore to the peguins or whatever :)
meveric

Unread postby odroiduser901 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:00 pm

meveric wrote:icons are stored under drivers/video/logo/ you have to replace it with a picture of your own. Or restore to the peguins or whatever :)

Thanks but where exactly is that ? i cant find that folder
odroiduser901

Unread postby meveric » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:28 pm

In the Kernel source tree. If you compile a Kernel yourself. It's embedded into the Kernel.
meveric

Unread postby odroiduser901 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:17 pm

meveric wrote:In the Kernel source tree. If you compile a Kernel yourself. It's embedded into the Kernel.

Thanks. Where can i find the updated kernel to compile (like the one you are using if possible ) ? All the ones i can find are outdated.

Thanks again
odroiduser901

Unread postby meveric » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:57 pm

I use the one from HardKernel repository and add my own chages/patches to it. That way I'm always in sync with the changes from HardKernel if new devices are supported, or something is fixed.
https://github.com/hardkernel/linux/tre ... xu3-3.10.y
meveric

Unread postby odroiduser901 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:06 pm

meveric wrote:I use the one from HardKernel repository and add my own chages/patches to it. That way I'm always in sync with the changes from HardKernel if new devices are supported, or something is fixed.
https://github.com/hardkernel/linux/tre ... xu3-3.10.y

Alright thankyou. i will give that a try and if i have any questions i will ask
odroiduser901

Unread postby odroiduser901 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:52 pm

*Deleted - Not needed anymore
Last edited by odroiduser901 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odroiduser901

Unread postby nemeth9 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:24 pm

meveric wrote:Login works just fine, you probably try to login via SSH, which is by default disabled for root on Debian systems.
Check /etc/ssh/sshd_config and find:
"PermitRootLogin without-password"
outcomment the line by adding a "#" in front of it. And restart the ssh service (service ssh restart) that allows you to login via SSH.
Once again, that's default setting on Debian Jessie

Is that normal that there is no video on the monitor (on HDMI)? I can't enable SSH remotely.
Is there any chance that build an image with enabled SSH? Or how can I enable if I can't see anything on the monitor?

Thanks!

Regards,
nemeth9
nemeth9

Unread postby meveric » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:40 pm

nemeth9 wrote:Is that normal that there is no video on the monitor (on HDMI)? I can't enable SSH remotely.

Normally not, but that can depend on the TV you're using. The system has a boot partition which can be read and altered on any PC (Linux, Windows, MAC) and there you'll find a "boot.ini" file.
This file allows you to modify the boot process and select a different setting for your TV/Monitor. Here you can choose different resolution or NO-EDID option depending on what your TV supports.
If you change the settings you should be able to get an output on your TV.

nemeth9 wrote:Is there any chance that build an image with enabled SSH? Or how can I enable if I can't see anything on the monitor?

I wanted to release a nearly untouched image of Debian Jessie so that everyone can create an image to their likings. Therefore most of the default settings of Debian Jessie are still in place, including the option, that the user root is not allowed to connect via SSH using a password to login (which makes sense for a high security standard, but maybe not for ODROIDs).
I see now, that this option can lead to quite some trouble, so I'll see that I can upload a new version of this image which whill have SSH login via password for root enabled by default and see if I can add some other fixes/improvements to the image as well. :)
If you have access to a Linux PC (or just boot one from a live CD/USB stick) you can change the settings for SSH login as well if you don't want to wait for the image.
meveric

Unread postby nemeth9 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:23 pm

meveric wrote:
nemeth9 wrote:Is that normal that there is no video on the monitor (on HDMI)? I can't enable SSH remotely.

Normally not, but that can depend on the TV you're using. The system has a boot partition which can be read and altered on any PC (Linux, Windows, MAC) and there you'll find a "boot.ini" file.
This file allows you to modify the boot process and select a different setting for your TV/Monitor. Here you can choose different resolution or NO-EDID option depending on what your TV supports.
If you change the settings you should be able to get an output on your TV.

nemeth9 wrote:Is there any chance that build an image with enabled SSH? Or how can I enable if I can't see anything on the monitor?

I wanted to release a nearly untouched image of Debian Jessie so that everyone can create an image to their likings. Therefore most of the default settings of Debian Jessie are still in place, including the option, that the user root is not allowed to connect via SSH using a password to login (which makes sense for a high security standard, but maybe not for ODROIDs).
I see now, that this option can lead to quite some trouble, so I'll see that I can upload a new version of this image which whill have SSH login via password for root enabled by default and see if I can add some other fixes/improvements to the image as well. :)
If you have access to a Linux PC (or just boot one from a live CD/USB stick) you can change the settings for SSH login as well if you don't want to wait for the image.

OK, thanks! I'm not a linux guru so I waiting for the updated image :)
I just would like to build a DB server from this XU4.
nemeth9

Unread postby Josico » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Hola meveric, tengo instalado xbmc, funcionara esta tarjeta de sonido digital usb¿?
(Hello meveric, have installed XBMC , this work usb¿ digital sound card ?)
http://www.hardkernel.com/main/products ... 0081048224
Josico

languages_spoken: Spanish

Unread postby meveric » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:57 am

Yes it should work with the USB-SPDIF from HardKernel. Although I never tested it (I have it at home but never tried it up to now)
What exactly is it that you need to know?
meveric

Unread postby Josico » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:49 am

Dear meveric
I would like to connect the hardkernel sound card to a sound bar with the Spdif port to use xbmc 13.2. Will it work with your debian? Or it must be Ubuntu?
Josico

Unread postby meveric » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:54 am

It should work with this Debian version as well. The Kernel and drivers used for it are the same as on Ubuntu, so it shouldn't be an issue using it on this image :)
meveric

Unread postby Josico » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:25 am

Thanks !!! Meveric. :)
Josico

Unread postby choadrocker » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:01 am

Anyone built a 3.13+ kernel for this image?

I'm trying to use a U3ESATA port multiplier and it hangs a lot but is apparently fixed in 3.13+ (better xhci support)

Thanks!
choadrocker

Unread postby Arda » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:51 am

So does this distro get the latest kernel, or is there a repository for that ?

I just want a minimal headless distro that supports USB3 ports. Odrobian doesn't boot for me.

Can anyone clarify this ?

Thanks,
Arda

ODROIDs: Odroid-XU4 + eMMC Module

Unread postby meveric » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:17 am

This distro comes with a large repository and custom software, as well as Kernel and Headers package.
The Kernel and Headers are in sync with the repository from HardKernel (currently 3.10.92+).

Kernel updates are pushed via apt-get routines.
meveric

Unread postby Arda » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 am

meveric wrote:This distro comes with a large repository and custom software, as well as Kernel and Headers package.
The Kernel and Headers are in sync with the repository from HardKernel (currently 3.10.92+).

Kernel updates are pushed via apt-get routines.

Thank you for the fast answer! I could SSH into the distro with the config edit in ease :)

I've another question though:

Fan is not working at all!

Is this normal ?

root@dhcppc2:/sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0# cat temp
root@dhcppc2:/sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0# stress -c 8
stress: info: [11797] dispatching hogs: 8 cpu, 0 io, 0 vm, 0 hdd
root@dhcppc2:/sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0# cat temp

But yet no fan activity for me.

Is there a script to enable and disable fan manually so I can test whether it's working or not? Is the fan broken ?

Thanks in advance,
Arda

Unread postby meveric » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:40 am

Fan should work out of the box. It's controlled by the Kernel itself, so no script needed.
Have you checked if the power cord of the fan if it sits firmly, or if it looks broken somewhere?

It's not impossible that the fan is broken to begin with, but it probably happens very very seldom.
meveric

Unread postby Arda » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:38 am

meveric wrote:Fan should work out of the box. It's controlled by the Kernel itself, so no script needed.
Have you checked if the power cord of the fan if it sits firmly, or if it looks broken somewhere?

It's not impossible that the fan is broken to begin with, but it probably happens very very seldom.

Thank you! :-)

After various tries, I've realized the pins of the fans are not mounted well, so it's a disconnection issue of the fan itself.

I've put some thin and short copper wires inside the two holes of the fan and voila! fan started working :D

Thanks again for the interest and prompt replies! Loving the distro so far! :)
Arda

youtube html5

Unread postby Josico » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Hola youtube se ve con lineas blancas y negras, me ocurre esto desde que actualice el sistema.
Hello youtube looks with black and white lines , I can think of this from you update the system
Google Chromium.
Josico

Re: youtube html5

Unread postby meveric » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:22 pm

Josico wrote:Hola youtube se ve con lineas blancas y negras, me ocurre esto desde que actualice el sistema.
Hello youtube looks with black and white lines , I can think of this from you update the system
Google Chromium.

Try starting Chromium with EGL support:
Code: Select all
chromium-browser --use-gl=egl --ignore-gpu-blacklist --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --num-raster-threads=2 --audio-buffer-size=4096

or add the values to the default config of Chromium so it's being start every time in /etc/chromium-browser/default
CHROMIUM_FLAGS="--use-gl=egl --ignore-gpu-blacklist --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --num-raster-threads=2 --audio-buffer-size=4096"
meveric

Unread postby Josico » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:51 am

Thanks Maverick, which can not do without you, thanks
Josico

Unread postby tk501 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:33 am

Hi.

Has anyone experimented with --enable-spdy4 or --enable-native-gpu-memory-buffers to see if they improve fps or quality?
tk501

ODROIDs: C1+

Unread postby meveric » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:55 am

I haven't what about you? Did you try it?
If so have you experienced any improvements, or any changes at all?

If I have a little time this evening I might give it a try and see how it works.
meveric

Unread postby tk501 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:05 am

Hi @meveric

An embarrassing answer which is that I have been playing with flags for many months over many different distros and am now trying to pin down the must have set to max fps and audio quality in chromium.

Yes, I have these flags in use based on past experience which I will retest, however, I did not note the exact differences and of course over this time I have used chromium 39 to currently 45 so my question was more a general one of getting results from others but as I asked the question, yes I should test and respond which I will later.

At this point I have quite few flags and still some to be tested in the audio area beyond the buffer 4096 flag but that is more subjective so really not sure.

I will provide my fps test results but am also interested in hearing from anyone who has had success with any flag.

Back soon.
tk501

Unread postby Josico » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:37 am

Hello Meveric , if I put the code in the file default flash does not work , and use it for spotify web , you can solve ?
Hola Meveric, si pongo el codigo en el archivo default no funciona el flash player, y lo uso para spotify web, se puede solucionar?
Josico

Unread postby tk501 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:50 am

I did some testing using webrtc in chromium v45 and found:

both --enable-spy4 and --enable-gpu-memory-buffers had no effect even though I have read they should (if anyone has other results please share)

--num-raster-threads=2 seems not to effect fps but it may smooth out variations-hard to tell so not sure if really needed

--disable-accelerated-2d-canvas did not seem to have any effect

In my tests the key required flags are --use-gl=egl --ignore-gpu-blacklist --audio-buffer-size=4096 and I add --num-raster-threads=2 but not sure if needed

I would be very interested if anyone has input towards the objective of best quality audio and video using chromium video tags.
tk501

Unread postby meveric » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 am

Josico wrote:Hello Meveric , if I put the code in the file default flash does not work , and use it for spotify web , you can solve ?
Hola Meveric, si pongo el codigo en el archivo default no funciona el flash player, y lo uso para spotify web, se puede solucionar?

Hmm do you mean "flash" or do you mean "html5"?
Have you installed pepperflash-odroid for flash support?
meveric

Unread postby tk501 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:52 am

Hi @meveric

I plan to load your UX4 OS next week and use a combination of top and fps counter to compare it using my chromium/WebRTC project (not to be critical but rather feedback).

Also, when you have experience with the C2, can you post your thoughts regarding comparison to UX4 for chromium HTML5 performance if you play with this.

I would like to move my project to the C2 if it achieves 80% the performance of the UX4 as then I expect I should get 25-28 fps and no more than 40% cpu utilization on chromium when running (if temp can be held below 70c). It is hard for me to speculate the 64bit benefit but it seems 64bit on quad core might be close to 32bit on the octa cores depending on OS and application design (out of my area and perhaps I am wrong thinking 80% but it would be nice to see and gain the benefit of the price reduction).

Thanks and know I understand if you don't have the time, it is just if you play in this area, then would love your thoughts.
tk501

Unread postby meveric » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:19 am

Well once I get my C2, I can check into it. But I won't get it before monday, maybe even later, so I have to wait.
Also you should know that right now the C2 does not have fully working hardware acceleration as far as I understand, that means Chromium could run rather slow on the C2 depending on what you want to do with it.
meveric

Unread postby tk501 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:23 am

Hi @meveric

I installed your OS and all seemed good but got the following errors on chromium-browser:

root@odroid-jessie:~# chromium-browser --num-raster-threads=2 --ignore-gpu-blacklist --enable-logging --v=1 --disable-popup-blocking --use-gl=egl --user-data-dir --audio-buffer-size=4096
/usr/bin/chromium-browser: line 138: lsb_release: command not found
/usr/bin/chromium-browser: line 139: lsb_release: command not found
libEGL warning: MESA-LOADER: malformed or no PCI ID

libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to open armsoc (search paths /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/dri:${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
[1344:1344:0209/151539:ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(306)] No suitable EGL configs found.
[1344:1344:0209/151539:ERROR:gl_surface_x11.cc(68)] GLSurfaceEGL::InitializeOneOff failed.
[1344:1344:0209/151539:ERROR:gpu_child_thread.cc(243)] Exiting GPU process due to errors during initialization
[1296:1327:0209/151539:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(132)] Failed to launch GPU process.
getrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE) failed
getrlimit(RLIMIT_NOFILE) failed
[1296:1327:0209/151546:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(132)] Failed to launch GPU process.
[1296:1327:0209/151546:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(132)] Failed to launch GPU process.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
tk501

Unread postby meveric » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:05 pm

First of all, I wouldn't advice to use the desktop as root. or running chromium as root either.
That's like inviting everyone to invade your system, rather create a new user for that.
adduser <username>

the missing lsb_release can be fixed by installing lsb-release although it's not needed.
apt-get install lsb-release

libEGL warning: MESA-LOADER: malformed or no PCI ID
That shows, that it seems to miss the Mali drivers.

Have you installed them as described in the first post?
apt-get install malit628-odroid

If there's any more troubles, let me know I'm sure it's easy to fix :)
meveric

Unread postby tk501 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:36 pm

My bad, I missed his line.

After adding it the fps using WebRTC is 27-30 and the cpu utilization for chromium is about 35% which is all good.

My hope is that when the OS for the C2 is ready with HW acceleration in chromium and V49 which should have VP9 I can get similar results on the C2.

I have no idea how VP9 will compare as it takes more cpu cycles but perhaps the 64bit C2 will handle it well.

Thank you @meveric for you support
tk501

Unread postby meveric » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:21 am

There are already different kinds of OS working on the C2, Ubuntu and Debian at least.
Still without X11 drivers, I'm not sure you can compare the speed.
Besides that, the GPU on the XU4 should be still faster than the one on the C2, so it might be hard to tell which one is faster at the end.
Especially if the C2 has to use the same old Mali DDX as the C1, which is known to have scaling issues, so running in 1080p will probably be slower already and if you use 4k then it's probably crawling slow if it has to use the same DDX.
meveric

Unread postby AndyDHill » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:31 am

Has a headless SSH (root login) image (XU4) been created and is it available for download. Trying to use this image and don't have access to an HDMI (/DVI) screen.

is there a way of editing sshd_config without first booting the image?
AndyDHill

ODROIDs: xu4

Unread postby meveric » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:59 am

if you have access to another Linux machine (or live CD/DVD) then yes, you can edit the file by using a card reader.
I'll probably create a new version of this image with some minor updates, and will also allow SSH login for root by default.
But that will take a while since I'm not around for a couple of days.
meveric

Unread postby GomerFile » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:14 am

gentleman, long time lurker first time poster.

i have followed the instructions to get Debian up and running quickly. I did run into a problem when i attempted to run Kodi for the first time. I have read through the forum, did a few searches but im at a loss as to how i should proceed. if you would be kind enough to point me in the right direction i would Greatly appreciate it.

teamwebb@odroid-jessie:~$ kodi
libGL error: unable to load driver: exynos_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: exynos
file /dev/mali0 is not of a compatible version (user 10.1, kernel 8.0)
ERROR: The DDK is not compatible with any of the Mali GPUs on the system.
The DDK was built for 0x620 r0p1 status range [0..15], but none of the GPUs matched:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
  what():  basic_string::_S_construct null not valid
Aborted
Crash report available at /home/teamwebb/kodi_crashlog-20160213_000640.log
teamwebb@odroid-jessie:~$

thanks guys.
GomerFile

ODROIDs: U3 and XU4

Unread postby meveric » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:25 pm

The image is not up to date:

It says you're using new mali r9p0 drivers, but an old Kernel with r5p1 drivers.
Please make sure you do a FULL system upgrade:
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade
meveric

Unread postby wn79 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:26 pm

A very minor issue - during tasksel, the progress bar seemed to get obscured by text. I think this may have been related to the device going into "screensaver" mode and/or the connected display turning off (the one I have attached to it automatically turns off after some time with no input signal).

At the time of writing this the installation hasn't completed yet; but once I worked out how to get network connection via Android tethering working, I've had no problems so far.
wn79

languages_spoken: English (native); Japanese (medium); Korean (medium)

Unread postby meveric » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:49 pm

yes, it's a little annoying, all debug output comes to tty1 as well so every time a system event happens it's been display on the terminal as well.
I'm not 100% sure, but if you switch to tty2 instead of 1 it should be possible to go through the setup process without seeing the annoying text messages.
Still the text won't affect the setup. It's just info text nothing else, unpleasant to look at, but won't affect the setup :)
meveric

Unread postby wn79 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:01 am

Yep, it worked well. I initially tried installing Cinnamon, but this didn't work at all. I reflashed to a backup I made of the image after the apt-get update / resize but before installing any desktop environment; tried LXDE instead; and it works like a charm. Much better performance and flexibility than the official Ubuntu images. :)

The only thing that's a minor annoyance is that downloads from your repositories seem to be quite slow, often I only get around 10KB/s. However, if it means I have a working and very customizable image, I'm willing to tolerate that. So, huge thanks for this! :)

EDIT: Actually, I have noticed one other minor issue, not sure if it relates to customizations I've made or just this image in general though - whenever I attempt to Shut Down or Restart, it seems to take a very long time to do so, or in some cases won't do so at all (and just hangs on a black screen forever - longest case was left overnight and still on the blank screen).
wn79

languages_spoken: English (native); Japanese (medium); Korean (medium)

PreviousNext

Return to Other OS