[GAMES] Friking Shark (libGL)

Moderators: meveric, mdrjr, odroid

[GAMES] Friking Shark (libGL)

Unread postby meveric » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:50 pm

Friking Shark is a remake of the game "Sky Shark".
A very good looking shoot 'em up using OpenGL and @ptitSeb's awesome gl4es.
In fact, @ptitSeb ported the game to the OpenPandora and helped me porting it to ODROIDs, so thanks for that :)
Sadly the shaders the game uses are very complex and we currently can't use the OpenGL 2.0 version of gl4es and have to use OpenGL 1.x without shaders for this game.
Still it looks amazing and works perfectly fine:

I compiled the game for Debian Jessie and Debian Stretch, both for armhf and arm64 and you can install it from my repositories with:
Code: Select all
apt-get install friking-shark-odroid
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go

Re: [GAMES] Friking Shark (libGL)

Unread postby odroid » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:59 am

Very nice shooting game! I'm a fan boy of 1945/1942 style games. ;)

BTW, did you build it from the source code in ptitSeb's GitHub?
odroid
Site Admin

languages_spoken: English
ODROIDs: ODROID

Re: [GAMES] Friking Shark (libGL)

Unread postby meveric » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:21 pm

yep from ptitSeb's github..
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go

Return to Games and Emulators