[Re-Release] Cartridge Ports

Cartridge
languages_spoken: english, french natively
ODROIDs: The Perfect ODROID-U2, ODROID-U3+, C1, XU3
Been thanked: 0

[Re-Release] Cartridge Ports

Unread post by Cartridge » Fri May 10, 2019 11:08 am

Hello and welcome! This is a thread containing all the previous compilations I've done in the past combined into one. I'll see if I can remove the old threads.*

Cartridge Ports (32Bit ARMHF only!)
Links with brief description :
AdvanceMame : A Multi-System Emulator

Code: Select all

AdvanceMAME is an unofficial MAME version for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, DOS and Windows with an advanced video support for helping the use with TVs, Arcade Monitors, Fixed Frequencies Monitors and also with normal PC Monitors.
ARanyM
An Atari ST/TT/Falcon emulator

Blake Stone : Aliens Of Gold + Planet Stike

Chocolate Duke

This Duke port is rather funny because of how he sounds (High pitch sortof) but works nonetheless. This one is good for space savers as it is only 1.2MB
BEWARE U2/U3 USERS!!!!!!
If you want to use this game, I recommend to use 640x480 fullscreen instead of 1280x720. You will get 30FPS at 480P, you will get max 12-15 FPS under 720P
Of course half the frames is still playable and not choppy under 720P as its stable.
DGEN-SDL *Cartridge's Pick

Works on Ubuntu/Debian
TextFile Button mapping available for easy configuration. https://mega.nz/#!KMYQQAJR!IHr7PgTVUJetD_649DG1i2RGigWs_2OI061TPIohL-E
Following Controllers has been tested : Original PS3 Controller, GameStop PC Ready Xbox360 Controller. (May be compatible with Original X360 Controller)
NOTE: If you want fullscreen with HQX or Scale2X, you have to start in windowed mode
-G 1279x719, anything larger,longer than that is not working. Alt+enter for fullscreen, don't start with -f or else HQX,Scale won't work.
CRAPTV filters work without doing this fix in any resolution.
Please Unzip and read the README before using DPKG!
Configuration file included in zipfile.
Fake86
Last known : Windows 3.0 did not render or work properly. Theoretical workaround : Use Win 2.0 VGA/EGA drivers

FreeGish
Uses it's own data. If you own the original Data just overwrite.

FreeNukum
It has no sound, no setup, no intermission messages and has not been updated by author of code by a long time.

Gambatte-SDL : A Gameboy/Gameboy Color emulator

Feature list by Cartridge, because the owner fails to have a feature log/a website
GBA CGB Mode
Force DMG Mode
Multicart Compatibility
Change Audio Buffering
Graphics quality resampler
Scale by integer
Change between 6 different filters to output your video
YUV Overlay
Neon Abilities (By Cartridge)
Hatari v.1.6.2 : An Atari ST/STE/TT*/Falcon* emulator

Hatari supports the emulation of most of the ST and STE hardware, including some special tricks like raster interrupts, border effects and PSG sample sound. A joystick can be emulated with the cursor keys or with a real PC joystick. Hatari also features the possibility to "mount" a directory of the host system as a ST drive, or to use images from an original Atari's hard disk.
Hatari is also able to emulate the additional hardware of the TT or Falcon machines, like the Videl video chip or the DSP 56001. However, note that TT and Falcon support are currently still in development and experimental. 
Keen Chocolate
Please Unzip and read README before playing!
Widescreen (16:9) has not been tested and/or has not been found.

Playing Keen 1 to 3 on ODROID is awesome.
SDL is the main renderer.
There are many to little features in config file from which you can configure it to your liking.
This code feature is created by me, since the original Programmer of the source port fails to have a feature log and/or a website
Keen Dreams & Catacombs

If you don't own a copy of "Commander Keen Dreams and the Catacombs Series" Then there's executables
included in order to run the shareware version of the game. After downloading the zipped file, extract it to a fresh folder, 
then take any of the copies that you own (or use the shareware version) and associate all of the files with the right executable. 
The legend is as follows:

refcat3d-100 = Version 1.0 Catacombs 3D 
refcat3d-122 = Version 1.22 Catacombs 3D 
refcatabyss-113 = Version 1.13 Catacombs Abyss 
refcatabyss-124 = Version 1.24 Catacombs Abyss 
refcatapoc-101 = Version 1.01 Catacombs Apocalypse 
refcatarm-102 = Version 1.02 Catacombs Armageddon 
refkdreams-cga105 = Keen Dreams CGA Version 1.05 
refkdreams-reg193 = Registered Version Keen Dreams 1.93 
refkdreams-shar113 = Shareware Keen Dreams Version 1.13 
refkdreams-shar120 = Shareware Keen Dreams Version 1.20
MPV (now oudated)
This is just a binary of MPV I built with some optimizations.

Skunks (may be outdated)

I don't like this game but it's here for anyone who wants it.
It feels very floaty and slides a lot. You get a choice of of 7 cars
and 11 tracks, has that "oldschool racing game" feel but not recommended
for any beginners or even intermediate gamers. Hard but after you get the hang
of it, sort of ok type. Enjoy.
Rise of the Triad (Chocolate?Vanilla?...UnknownRoTT) Explains itself

Virtual Jaguar
Just a blob of Atari Jaguar... If you really want this, check this pastebin before using it. https://pastebin.com/m707jKs5

Yabause v.0.9.13
There are better alternatives that this package but if for any reason, here it is. Sega Saturn Emulator.

Zandronum 2.1.2 + broken sources
Doom Source Port
This release is now outdated and will not work with the internet servers (unless you're running on lan with a friend on the same version)
The binaries inside work but the sources are now scrap because it was my attempt at putting sound and broke it.
No Sound.

I know there are more files I've made but I don't have all of them sadly. This is all the compilations I've made that I could find. Enjoy!
http://cartridgeports.cf/
ODROID's DO what WinDON'T "That's Blast Processing!"

Return to “Games and Emulators”