So I got the idea of releasing this image for the odroid community.
Hope you all find it useful. You can read about it on my blog, on the article My Debian Wheezy Web Hosting Image for the odroid u2 and download it as well, of course.
To list what all you get on this image (but I recommend reading the blog if you plan to use this image ):
- Debian updated to 7.8
- Kernel Update 18.104.22.168 (update scripts left on image)
- Webmin and VirtualMin
- Firewall with shorewall
- AIDE ( Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment)
- Apache mod_evasive, mod_security
- Apache Core Rule set (installed and configured but not activated)
- Apache parameter optimizations
- Monitorix for monitoring server
- Webalizer for your access monitoring logging needs
- Default sftp user for server, additionally a convenience script to create new users
- Backupninja for your backup needs
- SSH setting modified to disable root access and other users/group access
- Some other nuances fixes
Wanted also Snort or Suricata as well for security purposes. But if I waited to get that done, you might have not seen this image so early on. So follow me on google or facebook. Might get it done some where along the line.
If you find anything wrong, or if you have any suggestions or if something is not working and your stuck or need help or something, holler at my facebook or google plus page. I only very randomly visit the forums here.
Enjoy and Regards