Download the image here (SD card only):
http://oph.mdrjr.net/robroyhall/images/ ... 714.img.xz
European mirror by @traxo:
Want to run Android from an eMMC module?
Use the Pocket Rocket image instead: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1321
Already have an Android image?
Upgrade your existing image to Couch Potato with the Epic Loot Software Collection, which includes XBMC 13, 1080p resolution and more: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1320
XBMC 13.1 Gotham Beta with hardware acceleration (5/18 version)
ES File Explorer
BluezIME Controller with HID pack for use with Wiimote
Angry Birds Star Wars I and II
Angry Birds Space
Jota+ Text Editor
Screen Orientation Control
- 1. Configure the following apps and enable them with SuperUser permissions: StickMount, AdAway, full!screen, and Screen Orientation Control.
2. Start DicePlayer, select "Settings", and click the "Custom Plugin" checkbox.
3. Start MX Player, select "Settings", choose "Decoder", and click all of the "H/W+ decoder" checkboxes.
- 1. Resize the SD card partition: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1582
- XBMC 13.1 Gotham Beta with hardware acceleration (5/18 version)
Installable on 8GB SD card
- The folder "/sdcard/Bootstrap" contains the installation files for apps that were downloaded from the developers' websites. Please copy the Bootstrap directory to an external USB drive for system restore purposes as it contains everything you need to rebuild Couch Potato from the official HardKernel release.
USB drives are mounted in /sdcard/usbStorage once Stickmount is enabled.
XBMC 13 Gotham Beta is included for testing purposes. Install the 2/19 Stable version, located in /mnt/sdcard/Bootstrap/xbmc/frodo/, for the best XBMC experience. Nightly updates are available here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/.
If you experience poor playback in the Stable version of XBMC, use MX Player instead, which also has hardware acceleration.
You can provide feedback directly to the XBMC developers here: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=164.