Selling Odroid XU4 with 16 gb emmc, 2 month old, not used

Moderators: odroid, mdrjr

Selling Odroid XU4 with 16 gb emmc, 2 month old, not used

Unread postby dinesh999lama » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:31 am

Hello if anyone wants to buy an odroid xu4 with 16gb emmc, than i am selling my odroid xu4 2 month old which i bought from crazypi.com from india. Honestly saying i haven't used it. I bought it so that after completion of my computer vision algorithm i can run the algorithm in it and than control the motors from it, but since now i found that i actually do need to buy all the extra hardwares to test my robotics project, how it works. I am willing to sell my odroid xu4, u can check my odroid profile, i joined this site 2 moths earlier but havent posted so many questions because i am not working with it till now. Recently i learned gazebo robotic simulator and realized that i can do all my work in it cas it provides all the hardware to test the theorys. My address is bangalore, sarjapur road, no: 9535211459. I have got a bill also. I got them around 13000 including tax, shiping bla bla. but i am willing to sell it in 10000. Notice that i havent used it. u can chek my question histry in my odroid profile and also u can check board everything. my email: dinesh99981@gmil.com, i haven't used this board cas im still in the developement process of the algorithm part, which is complicated(computer vision).
dinesh999lama

Location: bangalore, sarjapur road, kaikondrahalli, no. 9535211459, dinesh99981@gmail.com
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: XU4

Return to Others