Hi from Seville, Spain

Moderators: odroid, meveric, mdrjr

Hi from Seville, Spain

Unread postby guslicem » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi everyone

Greetings from Seville, Spain. I only posted once to this forum to report an old error when updating my C2, and now, that everything is working fine in all my hardkernel devices, it's time to say hello!. I'm a integrated circuit designer at the Institute of Microelectronics of Seville, a nearly 100 people research institute which belongs to Spanish Council of Research. Here I use my odroids (2xC2 and 1 XU4) in image processing apps based on cpp codes using OpenCV based on the linux operating system (yeah, the old fashion style). I've recently checked the operation of the weather board 2 chip (not using the Odroid-Show but just directlty reading from the I2C bus the sensor state) and I manage to build a small meteo station (datalogger) together with simultaneous image capture (which can be conditioned by, for instance temperature gradient, or thresholds...). Besides I've uploaded the status of the meteo station to a IoT thingspeak channel (https://thingspeak.com/channels/454507). Yeah, I'm enjoying the reliability of my odroids!
Cheers

Gus
guslicem

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: 2xC2,1 XU4

Re: Hi from Seville, Spain

Unread postby rooted » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:07 pm

That's a cool thing you are doing with the weather board, pressure trend is falling like it may rain :)
rooted

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: C1, C1+, C2
XU3 Lite, XU4
N1
VU7+
HiFi Shield 2
Smart Power (original)

Return to Introduce Yourself