4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:20 am
- languages_spoken: english, danish
- ODROIDs: ODROID-C1
- Location: Denmark
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
I am patiently waiting for my ODROID-C1 in the mail and I will be creating awesome media server guides for it. I can't wait. I will have a bunch of questions so I'll probably be posting fairly regularly.
- Posts: 3459
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 am
- languages_spoken: English
- ODROIDs: Q2, X, X2, U2, U3, XU-E, XU3, XU4, C1, C1+, C2, GO, GO Advance, H2+
- Location: Northern California
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 38 times
Welcome! If you get to the point where you have a working guide, we can feature your work in ODROID Magazineblindpet wrote:I am patiently waiting for my ODROID-C1 in the mail and I will be creating awesome media server guides for it. I can't wait. I will have a bunch of questions so I'll probably be posting fairly regularly.
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:02 pm
- languages_spoken: English, Jibberish, Pig Latin
- ODROIDs: M1 8GB -w- MIPI-CSI Camera Kit, XU4, C1+,(3) C0's, and a whole big pile of accessories, VU7A Plus,, ect....
- Location: Great Lakes Region, U.S.A
- Has thanked: 245 times
- Been thanked: 103 times
That was 7 years ago and he's not been here in some time. If you click his name and look at his posts it looks like he did do some interesting stuff.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests