Kiddlestone

KiddlestoneNotThere
languages_spoken: english
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kiddlestone

Post by KiddlestoneNotThere »

Why was my Kiddlestone account and posts deleted !

My last post in off topic, was about new SoC and showed real use. Hardkernel make no products with either SoC, also the video links were not to sales or any monetization links. As a longtime Odriod forum user and suggester of two products Odroid make, suddenly finding my account and all posts deleted is very heavy handed.

joerg
languages_spoken: german, english, español
ODROIDs: C1, C1+, C2, N1, N2, C4

Re: Kiddlestone

Post by joerg »

You should not promote competition products here. Doesn't matter in which sub thread you do. I am a normal odroid user and when I saw your post in off topic I was thinking you are a bot.

mctom
languages_spoken: english, polish
ODROIDs: OGA, XU4, C2, M1

Post by mctom »

I vaguely remember your posts, some 20 of them in total, most of which contained links to competitor's products or their reviews.
And conveniently you never mentioned which Odroids you actually own, if any.
Personally I suspect you're here to push competitor's products (you do mention Khadas a lot), and I'm not even surprised you got yourself banned for such behavior.

You could have at least asked what's the backup battery for :lol:
Punk ain't no religious cult, punk means thinking for yourself!

Maintainer of PiStackMon

KiddlestoneNotThere

Considering how many times you mention RPI4 I thought your job was RPI promotion , Mctom.

KiddlestoneNotThere

joerg wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 12:47 am
You should not promote competition products here. Doesn't matter in which sub thread you do. I am a normal odroid user and when I saw your post in off topic I was thinking you are a bot.
Really, a bot that sent product ideas to Hardkernel, that were made ! Did you read before your mouth engaged .

rooted

Post by rooted »

KiddlestoneNotThere wrote:Why was my Kiddlestone account and posts deleted !

My last post in off topic, was about new SoC and showed real use. Hardkernel make no products with either SoC, also the video links were not to sales or any monetization links. As a longtime Odriod forum user and suggester of two products Odroid make, suddenly finding my account and all posts deleted is very heavy handed.
That's one of the few rules here, even in off topic. Just like you can't personally attack someone in off topic.

Hardkernel isn't afraid of competition or anything such as that, it's when a post crosses the line and looks like advertisement or spammy it may be moderated.

Very few if any actual posts get deleted, if you don't believe me do a search for bot.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”