[TOOLS] FeedReader

meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go

[TOOLS] FeedReader

Unread post by meveric » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:19 am

FeedReader is a nice desktop app to keep your RSS feeds in check and have a nice gui to organize and read them.

It's available in my repository for both armhf and arm64 using the jessie/main package lists with:

Code: Select all

apt-get install feedreader-odroid
find out more under: https://jangernert.github.io/FeedReader/
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

Cartridge
languages_spoken: english, french natively
ODROIDs: The Perfect ODROID-U2, ODROID-U3+, C1, XU3

Re: [TOOLS] FeedReader

Unread post by Cartridge » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:11 am

I thought RSS was a dead option. Good to see it's still being used! I used to use it for podcasts about upcoming games a long while ago.
http://cartridgeports.cf/
ODROID's DO what WinDON'T "That's Blast Processing!"

meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go

Re: [TOOLS] FeedReader

Unread post by meveric » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:39 pm

apparently this tool should be able to play podcasts as well. I tried but I haven't got it to work yet.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

Return to “Ubuntu (All Linux'es)”