[HOW-TO] Resize Android FAT32 partition (/mnt/sdcard)

Moderators: meveric, mdrjr, odroid

[HOW-TO] Resize Android FAT32 partition (/mnt/sdcard)

Unread postby robroy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:46 am

Please note that if you're using an Android image from 2015 or later, the FAT32 partition is automatically resized on first boot, and this guide isn't necessary.

This requires a Linux host running GParted. If using Windows, you may use Gparted Live CD for x86: http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php.

The FAT32 partition must be under 32GB in size, so if you have a 64GB eMMC or SD card, skip to the second set of instructions.

8GB, 16GB, and 32GB eMMC or SD card:
    1. Insert your SD card or eMMC module into a Linux host using a USB adapter.
    2. Backup the files on the FAT32 partition to a local drive.
    3. Using GParted (Linux) or Gparted Live (Windows), unmount and delete the FAT32 partition and press Apply.
    4. Unmount and move the last partition to the end of the SD card or emmc module and press Apply.
    5. Unmount and move the 2nd partition to end of the available space so that it touches the last partition and press Apply.
    6. When completed, there should be a single untouched partition at the start of the card, a lot of blank space, and then two partitions all the way at the end.
    7. Format the available space as FAT32 and press Apply.
    8. Recopy the files from the local backup back to the new FAT32 partition.
    9. Reinsert the SD card or eMMC module into the Odroid and boot.
64GB eMMC or SD card:
    1. Insert your SD Card or eMMC module into a Linux host using a USB adapter.
    3. Using GParted (Linux) or Gparted Live (Windows), unmount and delete the FAT32 partition and press Apply.
    4. Unmount and move the last partition to the end of the SD card or emmc module and press Apply.
    5. Unmount and move the 2nd partition near the midpoint of the unused space, so that ~28GB is free to the left of the partition, and ~26GB is free to the right, and press Apply.
    6. Resize the 2nd partition to use the 26GB available space to its right and press Apply.

Pictorial Guide for 32GB eMMC or SD card:
Last edited by robroy on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article | make a donation)
robroy

languages_spoken: English
ODROIDs: Q2, X, X2, U2, U3, XU-E, XU3, XU4, C1, C1+, C2

Re: [HOW-TO] Resize Android FAT32 partition (/mnt/sdcard)

Unread postby darjen » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:24 am

I have the 64gb emmc, running CM 10.1. Would this work too, or does it have to be the codewalker build?
darjen

languages_spoken: english

Unread postby robroy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 am

darjen wrote:I have the 64gb emmc, running CM 10.1. Would this work too, or does it have to be the codewalker build?

It should work (tm)! I believe that the partition scheme is the same in both environments. Please let me know if you find any differences.
Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article | make a donation)
robroy

Unread postby darjen » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 am

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
darjen

Unread postby shinodan » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:10 am

Im using easus partition manager and its just assigning a drive letter to the wrong drive when i delete the fat32 partition, i dont see the words unmount anywhere either.

It then wont let me change the drive letter on a different partition, gives me an error saying something about logical and primary partitions.

Im super frustrated, can anyone help?
shinodan

ODROIDs: Odroid U2

Unread postby sert00 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:17 am

can you try with gparted?
2x Odroid-U2
2x Odroid-XU-E
Odroid-U3
Odroid-C1+
Odroid-XU4
Lcd touch panel 10.1"
....and many of the goodies available....
sert00

languages_spoken: english,italian
ODROIDs: ODROID-U2*2__ODROID-U3__ODROID-XU-E__ODROID-XU-Ebeta__ODROID-C1__ODROID-XU4

Unread postby robroy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 am

sert00 wrote:can you try with gparted?

Yes, this is much easier if you use GParted because it recognizes ext3/ext4 partitions.

Im using easus partition manager and its just assigning a drive letter to the wrong drive when i delete the fat32 partition, i dont see the words unmount anywhere either.

The unmounting step is for GParted, since drives are auto-unmounted by Windows when you delete the partition. Ignore the drive letters and just create the new FAT32 partition after moving the other ones to the end of the drive.

Alternatively, you can leave the area where the FAT32 partition used to be as unused space, and format it using the Settings app after booting Android. You can then copy your files back to the partition using an external USB drive and an app such as StickMount.

It then wont let me change the drive letter on a different partition, gives me an error saying something about logical and primary partitions.

Assign a drive letter to the new FAT32 partition using the Disk Management tools (Start Menu -> right-click Computer -> press "Manage") if you need to re-copy files back to the sdcard partition.

Don't worry about how Windows responds to the other partitions on the disk, it doesn't know how to read Linux partitions and thinks they are corrupt.
robroy

Unread postby Creckers » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:16 pm

first of all, sorry robroyhall for creating a new topic.

I have tried a lot of different things and it's still not working for me.

I'm having problems resizing my 16gb emmc module.
I use windows 7 with easus partition master to
i wrote the pocketrocket image on my emmc, using the modified win32diskimager from this forum.
After the writing is complete the following partitions are created:

* unallocated (0mb used of 64 mb) logical
*: other (1gb used of 1gb) primary
F: Android fat32 (388,34mb used of 2,02gb) primary
*: other (2,13gb used of 2,13gb) primary
*: other (128mb used of 128mb) primary
* unallocated (0b used of 9,34gb) logical

when i want to resize my unallocated partition it gives the following error:
please convert an existed primary partition to logical partition, and try again.

but the problem is, when i convert the 'F: android' partition, it still gives this error.
Also, i can't move the 'F: android' partition

As you can imagine, i would like to use the full size of my emmc module.

Can anybody help me with this?
Creckers

languages_spoken: english, dutch
ODROIDs: Odroid u2

Unread postby sert00 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:57 pm

i can't help you with windows application,do you have a linux machine where use gparted?
Me too initially i banged my head so much doing this resize...but you have to follow only these instruction carefully.
the trick is 4-5 points

...but using gparted..using a windows app is little different and can't help you..
2x Odroid-U2
2x Odroid-XU-E
Odroid-U3
Odroid-C1+
Odroid-XU4
Lcd touch panel 10.1"
sert00

ODROIDs: ODROID-U2*2__ODROID-U3__ODROID-XU-E__ODROID-XU-Ebeta__ODROID-C1__ODROID-XU4

Unread postby Creckers » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 pm

i unfortunatly do not have a linux machine.

i followed the instructions, but or i'm doing something wrong or the instructions are vague (read: i don't understand them)
i put the two last partitions to the end of the unallocated space and after this i reformat the unallocated space (which is about 11gb) as fat32. but there is still a primary partition in front of it (the 1gb partition) which automatically receives the drive letter.
Creckers

Unread postby sert00 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:27 pm

the instructions are for gparted,probably as a windows user are not true.
they aren't vague,but very detailed.but repeat,for use with gparted.
let's wait rob or a user with yours same os.
2x Odroid-U2
2x Odroid-XU-E
Odroid-U3
Odroid-C1+
Odroid-XU4
Lcd touch panel 10.1"
sert00

Unread postby Creckers » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:24 am

i meant vague for me, meaning i did not understand them,

but since they are for gparted that makes sense.

i have been trying this for three days in a row now and i can't seem to get it right.
Creckers

Unread postby robroy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:34 am

I don't use Windows anymore, but I can fire up a Virtual Machine and see if the Easus Partition Manager has changed since I wrote this tutorial.

I suspect that you are trying to resize the wrong partition. Leave the first unallocated space alone. The partition that you need to resize is the FAT32 partition, which is the second partition on the drive (free space does not count as a partition).

FYI, you can run Ubuntu x86 on your Windows machine very easily from a USB drive, a second hard drive, or a partition: http://www.linuxliveusb.com/

Or, you can run an Ubuntu Virtual Machine like I do: http://www.virtualbox.org/

Life is much easier in the Linux world when you let go of Windows ;)
robroy

Unread postby Creckers » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:22 am

thanks for your reply robroyhall,

i am aware of the partition i have to resize. (there is only 1 partition i CAN resize)

but in your guide it says i have to put the two partitions to the end of the emmc module. the only way of doing this is the following:

i delete the fat32 partition (which includes al the folders and files i can acces from my odroid)
then i copy the last partition to the end of the unallocated. (after this i delete the original file)
then i copy the 2nd last partition to the end of the unallocated. (after this i delete the original file)

now the unallocated room merged with the room from the fat32 partition i previously deleted.
when i want to create a new fat32 partition the first primary partition (of 1gb) gets the drive letter assigned.

which in the end results in a non working emmc module

when i have time i'll try to look into the ubuntu x86 on a usb drive. (i am a total newbie at this, which means i have to acknowledge myself with the OS)
Creckers

Unread postby robroy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:07 am

Creckers wrote:then i copy the last partition to the end of the unallocated. (after this i delete the original file)
then i copy the 2nd last partition to the end of the unallocated. (after this i delete the original file)

Ah, this explains it! The steps you listed here aren't in the original post.. as @sert00 pointed out, you have to follow my instructions very carefully as the details are important.

In this case, it is necessary to move the partitions, not copy them, using the "Resize/Move" right-click option.

FYI, Easus Partition Manager has a great help page: http://www.partition-tool.com/easeus-partition-manager/manual.htm
when i want to create a new fat32 partition the first primary partition (of 1gb) gets the drive letter assigned.

Since you're having trouble creating the FAT32 partition using EPM, here is another option:

Skip the step of formatting the unused space as FAT32. First backup the files on the FAT32 partition to external USB, then delete the FAT32 partition. Make sure to move, not copy, the two partitions to the end. Then, just boot into Android. Using the Android Settings -> Storage app, select the "Format SD card" option, which will automatically create a properly sized FAT32 partition for you out of the unused space. Finally, copy the files back to the /mnt/sdcard partition using StickMount and Astro File Explorer.

which in the end results in a non working emmc module

Don't worry, I have corrupted my emmc module many times before writing this guide. It comes with the territory of learning a new OS ;)
robroy

Unread postby Creckers » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:53 pm

thank you for your reply,

if i right-click the two partitions, which i have to move, there is no option to resize them unfortunately.
so i tried to do the same with copying :P.

doesn't matter what i try. the two partitions do not show the option to resize/move.

edit: tonight i'll try to attach a screenshot of the situation.
Creckers

Unread postby Creckers » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:28 pm

alright,

this is a printscreen of the situation using EPM. as you can see, i right-clicked the last partition and it does not show resize/move.

any further suggestions for me?

thanks in advance
Attachments
u2.jpg
my situation
Creckers

Unread postby robroy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:49 am

Thank you, @creckers, for testing the instructions in Windows.

I just tried EPM on my WIndows Virtual Machine, and unfortunately your screenshot is accurate. It seems that the latest version of Easus Partition Manager doesn't support ext3/4 drives. It also has some strange rules about partitions needing to be completely adjacent :?

Gparted is really the only tool suitable to do this, so I updated the original post.

Luckily, Gparted Live is available as a bootable CD for x86 computers at http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php which solves the issue for WIndows users.

As you have discovered, resizing the FAT32 partition in the middle of the drive is one of the more difficult Android tricks to pull off.. one tiny slip and the whole emmc gets corrupted :o
robroy

Unread postby Creckers » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:40 pm

thank you for your reply and changing the guide. this will prevent future odroid users from getting confused like i did.

i'll try the live cd version later today.

really relieved it wasn't a problem on my side (broken emmc/odroid/etc)
Creckers

Unread postby Creckers » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:52 am

Succes!!

i tried the gparted live cd and it worked like a charm! finally i can use the whole capacity of my emmc module.
thank you so much for your help!

note: there is no more 'unmounting'
it is just resize/move or delete

so i guess you could delete that small part of the guide

i'll be enjoying my odroid now.

cheers!!
Creckers

Unread postby robroy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:56 am

Creckers wrote:Succes!!

i tried the gparted live cd and it worked like a charm! finally i can use the whole capacity of my emmc module.
thank you so much for your help!

:D :D :D
note: there is no more 'unmounting'
it is just resize/move or delete
so i guess you could delete that small part of the guide

If you're using Ubuntu instead of the GParted Live CD, the partitions need to be unmounted before the "resize/move" and "delete" options become visible, since the OS auto-mounts the drives when the eMMC is inserted.
robroy

Unread postby Creckers » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:39 pm

robroyhall wrote:If you're using Ubuntu instead of the GParted Live CD, the partitions need to be unmounted before the "resize/move" and "delete" options become visible, since the OS auto-mounts the drives when the eMMC is inserted.

Ok thanks. Did not know this.
Any way got it up and running with memeka's version of cyanogenmod (extra's are right-click back and gpu oc 640mhz) and it works like a charm.
Creckers

Unread postby giacombum » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm

robroyhall wrote:This requires a Linux host running GParted. If using Windows, you may use Gparted Live CD for x86: http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php

The FAT32 partition must be under 32GB in size, so if you have a 64GB eMMC or SD card, skip to the second set of instructions.

8GB, 16GB, and 32GB eMMC or SD card:
    1. Insert your SD card or eMMC module into a Linux host using a USB adapter.
    5. Unmount and move the 2nd partition to end of the available space so that it touches the last partition and press Apply.
    6. When completed, there should be a single untouched partition at the start of the card, a lot of blank space, and then two partitions all the way at the end.

I'm a bit confused: I've several problems with my emmc module and the odroid U2 (CM won't boot, android won't boot), so I'm trying to do all the things as good as possible; I've followed this guide (viewtopic.php?f=53&t=23) to flash pocket rocket image on my emmc. Now can I connect the emmc to the odroid and boot it or I've to resize FAT partition? Or if I want I've to resize FAT partition only after the first boot? And I think the first boot is slower than the others, but how much slower? And if my odroid won't boot, how can I check if my emmc module is gone?

Thank you!
giacombum

languages_spoken: english, italian
ODROIDs: ODROID U2

Unread postby odroid » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:22 pm

giacombum wrote:I'm a bit confused: I've several problems with my emmc module and the odroid U2 (CM won't boot, android won't boot), so I'm trying to do all the things as good as possible; I've followed this guide (viewtopic.php?f=53&t=23) to flash pocket rocket image on my emmc. Now can I connect the emmc to the odroid and boot it or I've to resize FAT partition? Or if I want I've to resize FAT partition only after the first boot? And I think the first boot is slower than the others, but how much slower? And if my odroid won't boot, how can I check if my emmc module is gone?
Thank you!

Install the official Android image to test your eMMC module.
Refer this link. There is a brief instruction of installation.
http://com.odroid.com/sigong/nf_file_board/nfile_board_view.php?keyword=&tag=&bid=183

If you still have the booting issue, there is a way to recover your corrupted eMMC with a MicroSD card.
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=969
odroid
Site Admin

ODROIDs: ODROID

Unread postby giacombum » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:06 pm

I've already recovered my emmc via your last link; this evening at home I try to boot with pocket rocket image, if this doesn't work I re-recover emmc and try to install official HK image via Windows.

Thank you!
giacombum

languages_spoken: english, italian
ODROIDs: ODROID U2

Unread postby jacakk » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm

robroyhall, can you post screenshots of GParted with proper resized partitions in first post?
It would help me a lot.
jacakk

languages_spoken: english, polish
ODROIDs: XU Rev 0.3 20130717

Unread postby robroy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 pm

jacakk wrote:robroyhall, can you post screenshots of GParted with proper resized partitions in first post?
It would help me a lot.

Sure, Ill post them this weekend, thank you for the suggestion.
robroy

Unread postby jclrita » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:01 pm

I know afree partition software named Easeus partition master, it can help you repart your partitions.
jclrita

languages_spoken: Chinese
ODROIDs: ODROID-XU Lite

Unread postby robroy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:50 pm

jclrita wrote:I know afree partition software named Easeus partition master, it can help you repart your partitions.

Thank you for the suggestion. I did try Easus, but because it's Windows based, it doesnt recognize ext partitions, and wont work for repartitioning an Android image. Using a Linux USB boot disk or Gparted Live is the only solution for a single-boot Windows machine.
robroy

Unread postby kemcityboy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Guys, tell me please. I was not careful, and deleted sections of my memory card (8GB eMMTs).
Please tell me how to return the situation to the memory card = (
kemcityboy

languages_spoken: english, russian
ODROIDs: U3

Unread postby robroy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:39 am

Just reflash the eMMC from the original .img file. If your FAT32 partition is intact, you can still copy those files to a USB drive and transfer them to the new copy.
robroy

Unread postby patoberli » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Is this guide still valid with your new image? I've read (and seen it when I started gparted), that the last partition is now the FAT32 one.
-
pato
patoberli

languages_spoken: english, german
ODROIDs: C1 with RTC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wireless stick 4.0

Unread postby pondi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:09 am

Ugh, this is driving me nuts. I was finally able to launch GParted on Windows from a USB stick. I'm not able to backup the files on the FAT32 system to a local folder, since it won't let me access the files on the SD card. The FAT32 partion with me is called /dev/mmcblk0p1, but when I try to copy that file it won't let me ("Cannot copy file '(null)': not supported"), so I guess I'm missing something vital. Any suggestions?
pondi

ODROIDs: X2

Unread postby robroy » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:53 am

It is actually not necessary to follow these instructions for the latest 4.1 and 4.4 images. You can simply resize the FAT32 partition now without moving it.
robroy

Unread postby lexbian » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:05 am

I went through hell with this part. No windows tools worked properly, I booted Mint 17 from a USB stick partition manager failed to do it properly, I tried booting gparted from a usb, that failed, I tried gparted in a Debian VM and that failed. The ONLY way I got the partitions resized properly was a gparted live dvd. All instructions to download/burn are right there. Easiest simplest thing in the world now that I have a live disc burned. I can do this over and over now.

Of course I assume a linux box (not a VM) would be faster since I wouldn't have to reboot a bazillion times.

http://gparted.org/livecd.php
lexbian

ODROIDs: C1, XU4

Unread postby robroy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 am

lexbian wrote:I went through hell with this part.

:o

No windows tools worked properly, I booted Mint 17 from a USB stick partition manager failed to do it properly, I tried booting gparted from a usb, that failed, I tried gparted in a Debian VM and that failed. The ONLY way I got the partitions resized properly was a gparted live dvd. All instructions to download/burn are right there. Easiest simplest thing in the world now that I have a live disc burned. I can do this over and over now.

8-)
robroy

Unread postby ilges » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi!

Sorry bring back this post, but I have one question about resizing partitions...

I'm using a Digital Signage Software, It recognizes the storage partition to save data (videos, text, images... a lot of info), but it doesn't work properly.

But if I use the main partition, it works well.

So, I want to resize the system partition (2.9gb ), using the free space of the storage partition (10gb). I would resize to 9gb, leaving about 2~3gb for the storage. Is it going to work?

I'm using a Odroid-c1
ilges

ODROIDs: Odroid c1

Unread postby robroy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:38 am

Yes, you can choose any size for the system partition.
robroy

Unread postby eStevns » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, im not sure what i should do to my emmc to get one "internal storage" instead of two. This is what i looks like in Android

When i open the emmc in Gparted this is what it looks like

None unallocated space. And the 11.3GB fat32 partition is as far as i understand the 2nd internal storage that shows op in android. Also i cant read whats on the 2GB partition that i would assume is the primary android internal storage.

BTW this is the emmc i got from Hardkernel with android preinstalled.

Hope you can help 8-)
eStevns

languages_spoken: english & danish
ODROIDs: XU4 CM12.1

Unread postby robroy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:46 am

eStevns wrote:Hello, im not sure what i should do to my emmc to get one "internal storage" instead of two.

It's better to have 2 "internal storage" media devices. The 2.0GB one is used exclusively for apps, and the second 11.3GB FAT32 partition is for file storage. If the 2.0GB one gets full, it will spill apps over to the 11.3GB FAT32 storage.

None unallocated space. And the 11.3GB fat32 partition is as far as i understand the 2nd internal storage that shows op in android. Also i cant read whats on the 2GB partition that i would assume is the primary android internal storage.

The 2GB (1.94GB in Android) /dev/sdc3 partition should be able to be read by Ubuntu or any Linux distribution using the File Manager, and the 1GB /dev/sdc2 is where the Android system files are located.

If you want only one partition, you can remove the FAT32 one and expand /dev/sdc3, but then you won't be able to store any of your own files on the device. I would leave the partition sizes as they are, since it gives you document storage space, and the 1.94GB has plenty of room for apps.
robroy

Unread postby eStevns » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:59 am

My problem is that it didn't allow me to install any apps on the biggest internal. Otherwise I see your point.
eStevns

Unread postby robroy » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:14 am

eStevns wrote:My problem is that it didn't allow me to install any apps on the biggest internal. Otherwise I see your point.

Are you able to use the Application Manager under Settings to move some of the apps to "SD Card"? It should appear as an option when you drill down to the application's detail page for those that you installed yourself. That should do what you want.
robroy

Unread postby eStevns » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:05 pm

I'll try that out, seems like the best solution, becuase i screwed up the emmc servel times trying to get one bbig partition :D
eStevns

Unread postby micko1965 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 am

i tried to resize mine and now i cant boot it at all
micko1965

ODROIDs: odroid c1

Unread postby robroy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:47 pm

micko1965 wrote:i tried to resize mine and now i cant boot it at all

Which image are you using?
robroy

Unread postby micko1965 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:17 pm

i did as the instructions above said and reloaded my backup, i also used another partition manager to resize it to 8 gig which was succesful and formatted in FAT now i dont even get a hardkernel startup screen now its black i think i fried it, these boards arent my thing im at a severe impasse i think i will put it all away for a whle
micko1965

Unread postby micko1965 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:26 pm

and what do you mean "image" if i loaded exactly what i took off theoretically it should be the same??????
micko1965

Unread postby robroy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:06 pm

micko1965 wrote:and what do you mean "image" if i loaded exactly what i took off theoretically it should be the same??????

I'm asking what .img file you originally used to flash your Android eMMC module, and what device (C1 or XU4) you're running. If the image was factory installed, you didn't need to resize the FAT partition, it does so automatically (which wasn't the case when I originally wrote this guide). You can always re-flash the image onto the eMMC module and start again.
robroy

Unread postby micko1965 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:14 am

it was factory loaded EMMC module and on initial startup i had the TFT screen attached misguidedly believing that would be a factory configuration and by the time i had dragged a smart tv from upstairs the program was running, partitioned itself at 2 GB to work with so i ordered the UHS SD card for extra room and a reboot media and tried booting from that now the screen stays black, as i wrote before i reloaded the files back onto the MMC module and on first boot it was the Hardkernel splash screen, i left it go for 15 minutes and tried to reboot only to be met with the black screen of death, so i changed the HDMI cable and tried again!! same result, i tried changing the module to a logical drive.. nothing, i inserted a jumper and tried to boot from the fresh SD card.. same thing nothing but a black screen, the only thing i can think of is it needs partitions to work and i cant see any android images that show how it is supposed to be so i am at a dead loss ive packed it all away while i decide what to do next, only one thing im sure of at the moment is i dont want to buy another headache like this so i will be fully checking requiremnets on the next processor i try on my bioloid robot
micko1965

Unread postby micko1965 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:23 am

and my board is a c1+ with most of the peripherals .. tft screen and pen, 720p HD camera, usb to UART cable (both types)8 Gb EMMC Module and 8 GB UHS SD Card, dc power usb cable and a wall plug 5V 2A,wi. fi and bluetooth, plastic case.. i will most likely be selling all this so anyone interested please contact me
micko1965

Next

Return to Android