ODROID Magazine June Issue Available! (GameStation Turbo)

Moderators: meveric, mdrjr, odroid, robroy

ODROID Magazine June Issue Available! (GameStation Turbo)

Unread postby robroy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:19 am

If you are a fan of retro gaming, this month’s magazine is perfect for you! If not, there are still tons of great articles that you’ll be sure to love. We have a two part series on Nintendo 64 emulation as well an in-depth review of many great Saturn games brought to us by Tobias. Along with those articles we have a spotlight on ODROID GameStation Turbo OS, an all-in-one emulation and retro gaming-centric OS. These articles are just in time for the release of the OGST Gaming console kit, which is also highlighted in this magazine too! With all this gaming we’re sure have friends join in on the fun, which is perfect as we also showcase the new ODROID GameSir G3w USB controller. If we want to take break from all this gaming, we have some fantastic tutorials and builds featured this month. @tung256 shows us how to make a cheap 4k digital photo frame, Steve Jackson shows off his carputer, Roberto Rosario goes green with his solar powered microserver, and @stadicus describes how to set up a XU4 as a Bitcoin lightning node.

Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article | make a donation)
robroy

languages_spoken: English
ODROIDs: Q2, X, X2, U2, U3, XU-E, XU3, XU4, C1, C1+, C2

Re: ODROID Magazine June Issue Available! (GameStation Turbo

Unread postby meveric » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Some of these articles are quite old :D
Lot has changed since then.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go

Unread postby mad_ady » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:19 am

This article is missing its pictures: https://magazine.odroid.com/article/thu ... ning-node/ (it references some)
mad_ady

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, N1

Unread postby robroy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:01 am

meveric wrote:Some of these articles are quite old :D
Lot has changed since then.

Yes, we've been reprinting a few "classic" articles each month that were previously only available in PDF format.
Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article | make a donation)
robroy

Unread postby robroy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:37 am

mad_ady wrote:This article is missing its pictures: https://magazine.odroid.com/article/thu ... ning-node/ (it references some)

The article has been updated with the pictures, thank you for letting us know!
robroy

Return to ODROID Magazine