ODROID GameStation Turbo with XBMC

Re: ODROID GameStation Turbo with XBMC

Unread postby meveric » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:13 am

mightymonte wrote:Any possibility that this will get a port to Odroid C2? Can you just install Jessie for C2 and add packages?

It will happen eventually, but not any time soon. I have other things to do first and the C2 can't emulate everything anyway. Most emulators which require a dynamic recompiler won't work: N64,PSX,Sega32X,NDS and a few others don't work properly.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: ODROID-X2,ODROID-U2,ODROID-U3,ODROID-XU-Lite, ODROID-XU3, ODROID-XU3-Lite, ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2

Unread postby Raymond Day » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:34 am

ETA PRIME has uploaded a nice video showing this.

He says it works real good.

-Raymond Day
Raymond Day

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid-U2, XU4, C1+,

Unread postby meveric » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:54 am

Yep seen that video already, it's posted in the corresponding XU3/XU4 thread.
The ODROID X is not quite as fast as the XU4, but still it's a very similar experience, since the programs running this are all the same :)
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

ODROIDs: ODROID-X2,ODROID-U2,ODROID-U3,ODROID-XU-Lite, ODROID-XU3, ODROID-XU3-Lite, ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2

Unread postby Raymond Day » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Could not get this to work on my Odroid-XU4 it just don't boot at all so went to download the other image:

Where can you get it
Well from my repo hosted by mdrjr: older Debian Wheezy image up to Update 6: http://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/images/OGS ... 1-X.img.xz
Debian Jessie image: http://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/images/OGS ... sie.img.xz

The Jessie one but looks like oph.mdrjr.net is down now!

Any place else to down load this?

-Raymond Day
Raymond Day

Unread postby meveric » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Currently the server from @mdrjr is down, he has issues with his ISP provider, not sure if someone made a copy of this.

Once again: you are in the ODROID X forum here, not the ODROID XU3/XU4 forum, the images from this forum won't work on the XU3/XU4, please take the image from the ODROID XU3/XU4 forum!
viewtopic.php?f=98&t=7322
meveric

Unread postby Raymond Day » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:40 am

Wow I did not read it good. That why it did not work in my XU4 I even did a wget on my server thinking it did not download right.

It's booting up now first time.

I did a:

Code: Select all
wget http://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/images/OGST/ODROID-GameStation-Turbo-3.1~RC2-20150920-XU3-Jessie.img.xz
unxz ODROID-GameStation-Turbo-3.1~RC2-20150920-XU3-Jessie.img.xz

Put the image on a 64GB SD card.

It does boot now. The rest I will post on the link you gave for my XU4. I got here from the video I seen the link on there so I though it was for the XU4 because the video was on the XU4.

-Raymond Day
Raymond Day

Previous

Return to Projects