[OS] Debian Jessie

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid

[OS] Debian Jessie

Unread postby meveric » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:45 am

Here's a very minimal Debian Jessie image for the ODROID X series.

It's just a headless server image only with user root at the moment. But it has all my repositories included, which allows for easy installation and updates of packages such as Kernel and Headers, or Kodi, or Chromium Browser, or whatever.

The image has my usual setup: means on first boot it's resizing the rootfs partition and configures SSH. It will automatically reboot after the initial setup after which this image is ready to use.
Kernel and headers are already installed if you need to build your own drivers.
A few basic tools such as ntp, htop, mc, vim and bash-completion are already installed for your convenience.

Download: http://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/images/Jes ... 3-X.img.xz
Size compressed: 101MB
Size uncompressed: 566 MB

Default Login: root
Default Password: odroid

It's ready to be used as a server image.

How to convert the image into a Desktop image:

The image can easily converted into a full Desktop image looking similar to this:
You can use the preinstalled tool "setup-odroid" to install a Desktop and setup a user for it, or if you want to do it manually you can use the following steps:

update the package lists (if you haven't done yet)
Code: Select all
apt-get update

run tasksel to choose your preferred Desktop environment
please note: not all Desktop Environments are working perfectly on the ODROID, best choises probably are LXDE, and MATE, but XFCE and KDE should works as well.
tasksel

tasksel will take quite some time to download and install all the packages needed for a Desktop image and needs at least 1GB of extra disk space (better 2GB)
afterwards we need to install X11 framebuffer drivers:
apt-get install xf86-video-armsoc-odroid

and for 3D acceleration the Mali GPU drivers
apt-get install mali400-odroid

you also need a fitting xorg.conf for the framebuffer drivers:
cd /etc/X11
wget http://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/other/xorg.conf

If you are a more experienced user instead of tasksel you can always install the packages you want manually and therefore keep the image as slim as you want.

It's also recommended to create a new user account for the Desktop environment and NOT to logon as root.
For example:
adduser odroid

After a reboot you should see a graphical login for your Debian Jessie image.

Once you have a Desktop running you can easily install all the packages available in my repository such as XBMC or Kodi
apt-get install xbmc-odroid
# or
apt-get install kodi-odroid
# install firmware required for hardware decoding in XBMC/Kodi
apt-get install firmware-samsung
mkdir -p /lib/firmware/s5p-mfc
cp /lib/firmware/s5p-mfc.fw /lib/firmware/s5p-mfc-v6.fw  /lib/firmware/s5p-mfc/
or Chromium Browser
apt-get install chromium-browser-odroid
# adding Flash support to Chromium Browser
apt-get install pepperflash-odroid
TVHeadend for live TV in Kodi
apt-get install tvheadend
or arduino for development on arduino boards, ODROID SHOW, and other electronics platforms
apt-get install arduino

I also advice you to install ffmpeg from Debian repository, it's a very good tool to watch and convert videos and well maintained from experienced Debian developers.
Checkout the HOWTO link in my signature to find more packages available in my repository :)

Please note:
Most of the packages available in my repository are X11 based, for example the mali400-odroid package are X11 GPU drivers, or Kodi, is only available for X11, so you need a Desktop environment to use them.
Also, I haven't installed all drivers and firmwares available. If you want to use Wifi Model 4 you might have to install the firmware-ralink package first available on standard Debian repository.

If you find any bugs please let me know.

Hints:
Changing language:
If you install a Desktop environment you should already have keybord-configuration installed, it will ask upon the first installation what keyboard layout it should use.
This configuration is for your X11 Desktop so you have your desired keyboard layout.
For console you need to install console-setup to do the same, so just in case:
apt-get install console-setup keyboard-configuration
dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration

should be all that is needed to change your keyboard layout.
You probably want to set timezone as well
dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

CEC support:
apt-get install libcec
# if needed you can also install the cec tools
apt-get install cec-utils

After that you need to add a new udev rule so you can access the CEC device:
echo 'KERNEL=="CEC",SUBSYSTEM=="misc",MODE="0666"' > /etc/udev/rules.d/20-hkl_cec.rules

Hardware Acceleration for Chromium:
Make sure you add these in your Chromium configuration under /etc/chromium.d/ or /etc/chromium-browser/default
export CHROMIUM_FLAGS="$CHROMIUM_FLAGS --use-gl=egl --ignore-gpu-blacklist --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --num-raster-threads=4 --audio-buffer-size=4096"
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: ODROID-X2,ODROID-U2,ODROID-U3,ODROID-XU-Lite, ODROID-XU3, ODROID-XU3-Lite, ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2

Re: [OS] Debian Jessie

Unread postby lucabelluccini » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:31 am

Hello,
thanks for the images you're providing!

Great work!

Do you have a page/wiki with the procedure for updating from an unknown old version of Android+Ubuntu(sd)?
lucabelluccini

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: X

Unread postby meveric » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:30 pm

There is no "update" for this, you have to flash it as a new image on your SD card.
There are several guides in the forum how to do so.
You can use this tool for windows: viewforum.php?f=53
or simply "dd" under linux.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

ODROIDs: ODROID-X2,ODROID-U2,ODROID-U3,ODROID-XU-Lite, ODROID-XU3, ODROID-XU3-Lite, ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2

Unread postby stormrev » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:15 am

Hi Meveric, any chance that you could do a debian image also for the new odroid C2 (arm64) ?
thanks
stormrev

Unread postby meveric » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Already in the making, if everything goes according to plan I'm gonna upload today.
It already comes with support for Kodi.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

Unread postby lucabelluccini » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:57 pm

What a great work!
You just gave back some life back to my old OdroidX!

I would like just to ask if you sometimes notice slow downs for few seconds (like it is freezed) and then the application/whatever resumes.
lucabelluccini

Unread postby meveric » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Hmm the only time I have similar issues is when a SD cards breaks down. Saving to the card slows down to a crawl and the applications seems to freeze.

Do you have a different SD / eMMC card you can try?
meveric

Unread postby lucabelluccini » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi! Trying right now in the emmc. Speed bump is noticeable.
Once reinstalled the GUI, I'll confirm if the SD is the culprit of the slowdown.

It's right, the sd was causing major slowdown.
Indeed is strange how a mali400 cannot manage a fullhd stream from YouTube.
lucabelluccini

Unread postby meveric » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:57 pm

mali400 is only GPU acceleration
FullHD stream on youtube requires VPU acceleration.

ODROIDs do NOT support VPU acceleration in browser.
meveric

Unread postby lucabelluccini » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:09 am

meveric wrote:mali400 is only GPU acceleration
FullHD stream on youtube requires VPU acceleration.

ODROIDs do NOT support VPU acceleration in browser.

It is supported only in Kodi and Android, right?
lucabelluccini

Unread postby meveric » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:23 am

exactly.. Although you can use Chromium to get at least GPU acceleration, that lowers the load on the CPU which then has a little bit more processing power for software decoding videos.
With Chromium + Pepperflash you should be able to play YouTube 720p in browser.
meveric

Unread postby jupi49 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Very good work. But why not wi-fi works? Odroid-x ;)
jupi49

Unread postby meveric » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Wifi should work just fine if configured correctly.

I'm using the Kernel from HardKernel. So as long as it's on the Kernel it should work.

Have you checked dmesg for infos about Wifi?
meveric

Unread postby m4cios » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Meveric i have small problem, maybe you will help me to fix it. I'm using your Debian Jessie image for Odroid-X with lxde and kodi-odroid (but same thing happen to me with your OGST image). When i play 1080p video from network share i have major frame skips and drops (arround 5 frame skips/drops every 5sec). When i download the same video to my hdd, there is no problem, all content is playing smooth. I've tried to make video cache larger, and even with 75Mb buffor there is problem with playing from network share. What else can i try to fix this problem?
m4cios

languages_spoken: english,polish
ODROIDs: ODROID-X

Unread postby meveric » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:06 pm

If you use the latest version of OGST the cache should already be 150 MB so if it's not working their either I doubt it's an issue with the cache.
What bitrate does the movie have, or is an issue with all 1080p videos?
You could try installing iptraf and watch the network traffic how many packages and what speed is utilized.
Are you running from eMMC or SD card? If SD card, maybe the SD card slowly starts to fail? Then "writing" could be too slow.
Sadly I don't have an ODROID-X to compare only an ODROID-X2.
meveric

Unread postby m4cios » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:15 pm

ViDEO............: ~7592 kbps, x264
AUDiO............: ~192 kbps, 2 chnls, AC3
RESOLUTiON.......: 1920 x 1074
FRAMERATE........: 25.000 FPS

I'm using emmc 8gb module, and i have same problem with frame skips/drops when i'm playing streams from twitch (1080p/30fps).
I will try iptraf soon and i will let you know.

EDIT:
I've also checked same video sample against 1st raspberry pi ... no frame skips/drops.
m4cios

Unread postby meveric » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Hm the bitrate sums up to about 1 MB/sec that shouldn't be too much for the network.
FrameRate should be fine as well.
Have you checked if mfc-h264 is actually used for decoding? (pressing "o" while playing the movie) or if ff-h264 is used (software decoding)?
meveric

Unread postby m4cios » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:08 pm

It's mfc ofcourse. Hmm 7592 kbps is average frame rate, it hits 20mbps+ once for a while (but it's cached so i guess it's not network problem). And as I said, it works great on local hdd, but from network share (sftp,ftps,https) it skips/drops even buffered videos.
m4cios

Unread postby m4cios » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 am

Meveric i know what is causing the problem. I just realized that when i play video from hdd i never get more than 80% usage for one core ... its balanced between all cores and never get higher than 80%/core. But when i play the same video from network share i get 100%/core hit every time i get frame skip/drop. Any idea how to fix this? Maybe it's happening becouse im using encryption (ftps/sftp/https)? I will try without encryption when i get back home.

EDIT:
Yep, encryption is causing the problem :(. I just tried ftp without encryption and everything works great :(. I'll have to find something else to make it secure and not killing cpu :(. I'm not sure if it is normal but i guess encryption doesn't utilize all 4 cores, but spikes only one @ 100% :(.
m4cios

Unread postby meveric » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:33 am

encryption can be an issue, but even without on local hdd i find 80% CPU usage on all cores very high.
The point of having mfc-* is to reduce CPU usage by letting the VPU do all the work. Normally if a system would work "good" you should have less than 10% CPU usage using VPU.
Having 80% CPU usage is way to high.
Can you check what the idle CPU usage is just having Kodi open? Check the Setting -> System Information.
Without anything running the CPU usage should be very low.
And running a movie should not go too much higher. I believe on my U3 I have a 20-30% CPU usage when I watch a movie. (which already is way too high for hardware decoding in my opinion).
meveric

Unread postby m4cios » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:39 am

Kodi on idle shows something like (CPU0 3%, CPU1 4%, CPU2 5%, CPU3 2%) ... im not saying that when i play video from hdd i get 4 cores 80% usage ... usualy 2 cores have 20%, one 30% and 1 max 80%, but not more than 80% spike. But when i play videos from network share with encryption, spikes hit up to 100% (1 core), other cores are low, but that one with 100% causing frame drops/skips.
m4cios

Unread postby meveric » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:51 am

yes then that could cause the issue. Every time it hits 100% it will drop a frame.
meveric

Unread postby meveric » Tue May 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Update:
  • I've updated the base image and included drivers so apt via HTTPS works out of the box.
  • I also pre-installed setup-odroid which allows you to install Kodi or Desktop easily.
  • I was also asked to include Wifi tools to setup wifi from command line, these are pre-installed now was well.
  • SSH was changed to allow root login via password
meveric

Unread postby e14 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Hopefully you can help out here. I tried updating jessie to stretch, which mostly worked, but now the repositories on mdrjr.net are not usable anymore. `apt-get update` shows:

~# apt-get update
Ign:1 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch InRelease
Hit:2 http://security.debian.org stretch/updates InRelease
Hit:3 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch-backports InRelease
Hit:4 http://ppa.launchpad.net/webupd8team/java/ubuntu xenial InRelease
Hit:5 http://ftp.debian.org/debian stretch Release
Ign:6 https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric all InRelease
Ign:7 https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric stretch InRelease
Err:9 https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric all Release
  gnutls_handshake() failed: Public key signature verification has failed.
Err:10 https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric stretch Release
Reading package lists... Done
E: The repository 'https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric all Release' does no longer have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: The repository 'https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric stretch Release' does no longer have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Where the issue is obviously that gnutls_handshake() failed

However, I have no idea why the TLS handshake fails, curl does just fine with curl https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric, neither does gnutls have any issues here, so the ca-certificates should be good too:

~$ gnutls-cli oph.mdrjr.net
Processed 166 CA certificate(s).
Resolving 'oph.mdrjr.net:443'...
Connecting to '96.47.231.244:443'...
- Certificate type: X.509
- Got a certificate list of 2 certificates.
- Certificate[0] info:
 - subject `CN=builder.mdrjr.net', issuer `CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3,O=Let's Encrypt,C=US', serial 0x0323239c6700fc56850424d3bfc37aff6e8a, RSA key 2048 bits, signed using RSA-SHA256, activated `2017-09-06 03:28:00 UTC', expires `2017-12-05 03:28:00 UTC', key-ID `sha256:d1a8f791a39c92f0fd2dc88121e4fc18c5273c86f643bf113b9a147b708f4e16'
        Public Key ID:
                sha1:4db097091d62d4631a50dd30486212323a1b525f
                sha256:d1a8f791a39c92f0fd2dc88121e4fc18c5273c86f643bf113b9a147b708f4e16
        Public key's random art:
                +--[ RSA 2048]----+
                |  + o.E=O=++     |
                | o + + oo=*+.    |
                |=   .   .+=.     |
                |.+      .+       |
                |.       S .      |
                |                 |
                |                 |
                |                 |
                |                 |
                +-----------------+

- Certificate[1] info:
 - subject `CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3,O=Let's Encrypt,C=US', issuer `CN=DST Root CA X3,O=Digital Signature Trust Co.', serial 0x0a0141420000015385736a0b85eca708, RSA key 2048 bits, signed using RSA-SHA256, activated `2016-03-17 16:40:46 UTC', expires `2021-03-17 16:40:46 UTC', key-ID `sha256:60b87575447dcba2a36b7d11ac09fb24a9db406fee12d2cc90180517616e8a18'
- Description: (TLS1.2)-(ECDHE-RSA-SECP256R1)-(AES-128-GCM)
- Session ID: F7:75:6E:A7:B5:96:70:4B:10:89:EC:72:09:69:D7:6E:31:E4:E5:5B:56:D2:82:30:DE:F0:D2:22:30:10:15:9A
- Ephemeral EC Diffie-Hellman parameters
 - Using curve: SECP256R1
 - Curve size: 256 bits
- Version: TLS1.2
- Key Exchange: ECDHE-RSA
- Server Signature: RSA-SHA256
- Cipher: AES-128-GCM
- MAC: AEAD
- Compression: NULL
- Options: safe renegotiation,
- Handshake was completed

- Simple Client Mode:

Sadly, I have no idea how to make apt tell me WHY the handshake has failed / increase verbosity

EDIT: I found out how to turn on Debugging in apt...

~# apt-get update -qo Debug::Acquire::https=true
*   Trying 96.47.231.244...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to oph.mdrjr.net (96.47.231.244) port 443 (#0)
* found 166 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* found 664 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* gnutls_handshake() failed: Public key signature verification has failed.
* Curl_http_done: called premature == 1
* stopped the pause stream!
* Closing connection 0
Ign:1 https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric stretch InRelease
* Hostname oph.mdrjr.net was found in DNS cache
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to oph.mdrjr.net (96.47.231.244) port 443 (#1)
* found 166 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* found 664 certificates in /etc/ssl/certs
* gnutls_handshake() failed: Public key signature verification has failed.
* Curl_http_done: called premature == 1
* stopped the pause stream!
* Closing connection 1
Err:2 https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric stretch Release
Reading package lists...
E: The repository 'https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric stretch Release' does no longer have a Release file.

versus curl:
~$ curl -vo /dev/null -s https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to oph.mdrjr.net (96.47.231.244) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
*   CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
  CApath: /etc/ssl/certs
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS header, Certificate Status (22):
} [5 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
} [512 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
{ [98 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
{ [2546 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
{ [333 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
{ [4 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
} [70 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
} [1 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
} [16 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
{ [1 bytes data]
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
{ [16 bytes data]
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256
* ALPN, server did not agree to a protocol
* Server certificate:
*  subject: CN=builder.mdrjr.net
*  start date: Sep  6 03:28:00 2017 GMT
*  expire date: Dec  5 03:28:00 2017 GMT
*  subjectAltName: host "oph.mdrjr.net" matched cert's "oph.mdrjr.net"
*  issuer: C=US; O=Let's Encrypt; CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
*  SSL certificate verify ok.
} [5 bytes data]
> GET /meveric HTTP/1.1
> Host: oph.mdrjr.net
> User-Agent: curl/7.52.1
> Accept: */*
>
{ [5 bytes data]
< HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
< Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 15:46:44 GMT
< Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)
< Location: https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/
< Content-Length: 317
< Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
<
{ [5 bytes data]
* Curl_http_done: called premature == 0
* Connection #0 to host oph.mdrjr.net left intact
It seems that it aborts pretty early in the handshake, though it seems that the output is different between curl and libcurl anyway...

How about having the repository on http? :?
Last edited by e14 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
e14

languages_spoken: English, German
ODROIDs: ODROID-C2

Unread postby meveric » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:43 pm

hmm that should work fine, have you tried again? (maybe just a temporarily issue)
Make sure the package ca-certificates is installed, and try again.
You can also try to delete all files under /var/lib/apt/lists/ first, as they get re-created on apt-get update.
meveric

Unread postby e14 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:10 am

meveric wrote:hmm that should work fine, have you tried again? (maybe just a temporarily issue)
Make sure the package ca-certificates is installed, and try again.
You can also try to delete all files under /var/lib/apt/lists/ first, as they get re-created on apt-get update.

Yes, ca-certificates are installed (they are a dependency of apt-transport-https, at least now in stretch)
Nope, removing files in /var/lib/apt/lists/ did not help

I did not see your post before, so I've in the meantime updated the post above, gist is that I found a way to increase verbosity: "apt-get update -qo Debug::Acquire::https=true", but it does not tell me much. I've also checked the sources of apt-transport-https, but they use some pretty opaque macros that are just annoying and I'm only getting along slowly because it's impossible to tell what curl options they actually use, but at this point I'm guessing the whole problem is an HTTPs old cipher/handshake thing
e14

Unread postby meveric » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:42 am

hmm good question.. if the date is not set this may happen as well as the certificates are not valid yet.
Try reinstalling ca-certificates apt-get install --reinstall ca-certificates to trigger a rebuild of the certificate cache and to make sure none of the files are broken.
Ah and something else:
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently

Make sure the oph.mdrjr.net links under /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ are actually https links and not http links. While Debian Jessie supports redirect from HTTP to HTTPS Debian Stretch is very picky with that.
meveric

Unread postby e14 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:23 pm

I checked, the date is correct, as expected, because curl works on the same system with the same certificates ;)

I re-installed the certificates, but it didn't help either, as I expected, since curl...

The redirect is the _curl_ result -- Its just redirecting from https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric to https://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/ because I'm too lazy to add a /, apt does not get redirected, I'd replaced http with https pretty early to avoid for exactly that. (The original source files had http, btw.)
e14

Unread postby e14 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:30 pm

I "kinda-fixed" it "for now".

I've installed nginx, set up a HTTP reverse proxy pointing to the IP address of oph.mdrjr.net over HTTPs, pointed the DNS to 127.0.0.1 with /etc/hosts, then changed the sources.list.d files back to HTTP

result: apt update works just fine :)
only that the proxy is on the local system is a bit... hacky
e14

Unread postby meveric » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:42 pm

works I guess, but shouldn't be required..
All the other images work fine as well without this hack. So that's very unlikely a "solution" ;)
meveric

Unread postby e14 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:15 pm

meveric wrote:works I guess, but shouldn't be required..
All the other images work fine as well without this hack. So that's very unlikely a "solution" ;)

Note that I've done the upgrade to stretch ;)

And I'm using a ODROID-C2, so I've posted in the wrong thread -- sorry :(

e: I think I'll try the whole thing from scratch again, maybe this weekend
e14

Return to Other OS