New Petitboot update image 20201101 is uploaded. In order to update with the new image, please attach HDMI cable and USB keyboard, go for Exit to shell from the Petitboot menu and do run the command pb-update. This will start to update new firmware and will reboot when finished.
Code: Select all
- OLED will shows the IP address and MAC address
- Booting issue of ArchLinux (leaded by @jgmdev) is resolved, but need more attetion to fix
For some reason, the update could fail. In such case, you will need to use the recovery image other than update image. For recovery, download the image from link and flash it to uSD card using dd or Etcher.
http://ppa.linuxfactory.or.kr/images/pe ... 201101.img
In order to start the recovery mode
1) Remove the storages attached and power cable attached to ODROID-HC4.
2) Keep attached HDMI cable to see if the recovery mode is started.
3) Flip the ODROID-HC4 case and pressing the boot select switch on bottom before power up.
4) Keep pressing the switch just until the blue LED lits, no more than it blinks.
5) If the boot select switch is pressed properly, recover mode will start and SPI flash will be updated.
Have fun with your ODROID!!