Kernel: Linux 6.1.60
GPU Drivers: Mesa Panfrost
What is Jelos?
Just Enough Linux Operating System (JELOS) is an immutable Linux distribution for handheld gaming devices developed by a small community of enthusiasts. Our goal is to produce an operating system that has the features and capabilities that we need, and to have fun as we develop it.
Here is a great video overview from our friend, Retro Game Corps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJR0Evx3KS0
*Download the rk3326 img from the link below and flash to your sd card via your preferred method and reboot.
Function buttons from Left to right:
OGA: Select | L2 | Vol - | Vol + | R2 | Start
OGA BE: Select | L3 | Vol - | Vol + | R3 | Start
*No Internal wifi on the OGA BE
https://github.com/JustEnoughLinuxOS/di ... n/releases
General tips / information:
- Supports both the OGA and OGA v1.1, & OGS. All use the same image (RK3326).
- Wifi/BT: USB dongles with the following wifi chipsets should work: RTL8188EU RTL8188FU RTL8192CU RTL8192EU RTL8812AU RTL8814AU RTL8821AU RTL8821CU RTL88x2BU
- The SD card will format the second partition as EXT4. Transfer your games via FTP or SMB if your host computer does not support the ext4 format.
- CPU governor can be set at the system, core/emulator, and game level. Enable Performance for demanding games / systems and Powersave for less demanding games. This will affect battery life. GPU speed is also tied to the default CPU governor.
- SSH/SMB: Connect to a wifi network and enable SSH & Samba. Also set your root password and turn off rotate root password in system settings, the username is root. The default hostname is RK3326, this can be changed in network settings.
- You will be notified when a new OTA update is available if connected to wifi + internet, click yes to update to the latest release.
- Press Select + L1 + R1 to exit standalone emulators
- The root file system of Jelos is immutable (read only). Files can only be written to the user directory
- General information about Jelos can be found in our wiki: https://github.com/JustEnoughLinuxOS/distribution/wiki