sombracier
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OGA : Case/shell design files ?

Post by sombracier »

Hi Odroid, everyone,

There are currently some ressources accessible through the wiki. Among the sketched ones, the PCB design (.dwg/.dxf).
I'm looking for any 2d/3d file of the Odroid standard case/shell, that I may print at home, and even use as a starting base to modify the L2/R2 current trigger position, as well as ergonomics improvements.

May Odroid publish those files along with the others in the wiki ? Does anyone already replicate a similar and shareable design ?

odroid
Site Admin
languages_spoken: English, Korean
ODROIDs: ODROID

Re: OGA : Case/shell design files ?

Post by odroid »

The case drawings were made by our 3rd party partners.
Unfortunately, they don't want to publish the design files of OGA/OGS series.
Sorry about that.

hominoid
ODROIDs: C2, C4, XU4, MC1, N1, N2, N2+, HC4

Post by hominoid »

sombracier wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:48 pm
Hi Odroid, everyone,

There are currently some ressources accessible through the wiki. Among the sketched ones, the PCB design (.dwg/.dxf).
I'm looking for any 2d/3d file of the Odroid standard case/shell, that I may print at home, and even use as a starting base to modify the L2/R2 current trigger position, as well as ergonomics improvements.

May Odroid publish those files along with the others in the wiki ? Does anyone already replicate a similar and shareable design ?
Here is a case back and custom button tool for the Go-Advance that I worked on but I didn't do a front shell.
These users thanked the author hominoid for the post:
odroid (Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:20 am)

jerryn
ODROIDs: Go Super
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jerryn »

This looks like a good place to start. I just need to take out the t-square and calipers fire up TinkerCAD and create a deeper a new deeper back for the Go Super. I would like to add an internal usb hub to support a usb/m.2 ssd and internal wifi + bluetooth along with a stereo DAC connected via the SPI interface and 3w amplifier driving a pair of iphone speakers. I need to add some depth to the case. I'll start bt deepening the back end. Speakers will be downfacing on the new case back. Also add active cooling with
a simple thermally throttled PWM board driving a low profile fan and heatsink to enable stable overclocking. I''ll probably need to increase the battery too.

My Go Super was just shipped, I expect it to arrive this weekend. First mod will just be adding my PI4 heatsink set and overclocking to 1.5mhz. It should be ok.

mctom
languages_spoken: english, polish
ODROIDs: N2+, Game Advance, a few XU4

Post by mctom »

Will any heatsink do any good inside the enclosure? Unless it's going to be fully exposed...

Also,what do you expect from overclocking? I don't think Sonic will run faster ;)
Punk ain't no religious cult, punk means thinking for yourself!

Maintainer of PiStackMon

Return to “Projects”