LineageOS 18.1 for Odroid-GoS

Third party OS images and hardware mods
notime2d8
languages_spoken: english

Re: LineageOS 18.1 for Odroid-GoS

Post by notime2d8 »

tfres747 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:59 pm
Some of the button mapping doesn't seem to be working for me. I am trying to use the key that is marked mouse, but I'm not getting anything. I have an annoying Discover Trust banner I am trying to get rid of and none of the buttons seem to be allowing me to do so.

Appreciate help!
Sorry about that. I need to update the first post. Mouse mode is broken in Android 11.

I'm debating on switching back to Android 10, as mouse mode, usb storage, external storage in apps, and more WiFi drivers worked. It was slightly faster too.
These users thanked the author notime2d8 for the post:
tfres747 (Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:57 pm)
If I say something that sounds smart or like i know what i'm talking about....i'm faking it.

skyway1985
languages_spoken: english,spanish
ODROIDs: OGA, OGS
Been thanked: 0

Post by skyway1985 »

notime2d8 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 am
tfres747 wrote:
Some of the button mapping doesn't seem to be working for me. I am trying to use the key that is marked mouse, but I'm not getting anything. I have an annoying Discover Trust banner I am trying to get rid of and none of the buttons seem to be allowing me to do so.

Appreciate help!
Sorry about that. I need to update the first post. Mouse mode is broken in Android 11.

I'm debating on switching back to Android 10, as mouse mode, usb storage, external storage in apps, and more WiFi drivers worked. It was slightly faster too.
In all honesty, that might be your best bet. Functionally, what are we really getting from 11 vs 10? Still having fun with it the way it is, but dying with no Wi-Fi lol.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

skyway1985 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:38 am
notime2d8 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:10 am
tfres747 wrote:

Appreciate help!

In all honesty, that might be your best bet. Functionally, what are we really getting from 11 vs 10? Still having fun with it the way it is, but dying with no Wi-Fi lol.
Going to be a while for an update. I haven't synced my Android 10 sources in months, and from a quick try after syncing, it doesn't build. Then I have to port changes and add OGS support. I also finally got a copy of the Rockchip Android 11 SDK that has new graphics drivers. Still no Vulkan except software emulated but should make some things better. So after i get it booting, trying to switch to new drivers and see what changes they made to android. Also need to remove MicroG and add Gapps support. I also deleted my Android 11 folder to free up 300GB to download and extract the Rockchip Android 11 SDK....no turning back now :D
If I say something that sounds smart or like i know what i'm talking about....i'm faking it.

Cyphir
ODROIDs: Super
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cyphir »

Here is to hoping that you get a great build and Wifi working better. I just ordered the super to replace my GameSir controller and Pixel XL combo. Seeing you working on this android build gives me a lot of hope to have Steam Link running nicely on the Super. I love to play my N64, GC, and Wii games on the fly with my current combo, but I really want to make the Super my daily driver when it comes to retro gaming and more.

jonoiv
ODROIDs: XU4q

Post by jonoiv »

notime2d8 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:47 am
unity310 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:07 am
Sorry to ask you, but do you have plan to also port this to rg351?
I do not, I'm sorry. I don't have that device or the time for it at the moment. I will help someone, who knows how to build Android, get started. And my builds should work on it if you swap the kernel with one with rg351 and Android support added. I'm using rockchip sources from their github.
Hi, just a quick couple questions, if you don't mind. I'm not an android developer, and only have minimal experence with compiling in linux. But was looking into maybe giving it a go, just to see how far i can get. I own a RG351 like the last poster, and wondered before i step down the probable rabbit hole, if the Odroid Go SUper and the RG351 both share the same RK3326 SoC, shouldn't your build work out of the box? The screen is the same as the GoA on the RG351. So my question is does this build work on the GoA as well or is it just specific to the GoS?

I guess because the only OS installs ive done have been on x86 so the distro adapts to the machine, is that not the same in Android?

Sorry for the noob questions.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

jonoiv wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:58 am
notime2d8 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:47 am
unity310 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:07 am
Sorry to ask you, but do you have plan to also port this to rg351?
I do not, I'm sorry. I don't have that device or the time for it at the moment. I will help someone, who knows how to build Android, get started. And my builds should work on it if you swap the kernel with one with rg351 and Android support added. I'm using rockchip sources from their github.
Hi, just a quick couple questions, if you don't mind. I'm not an android developer, and only have minimal experence with compiling in linux. But was looking into maybe giving it a go, just to see how far i can get. I own a RG351 like the last poster, and wondered before i step down the probable rabbit hole, if the Odroid Go SUper and the RG351 both share the same RK3326 SoC, shouldn't your build work out of the box? The screen is the same as the GoA on the RG351. So my question is does this build work on the GoA as well or is it just specific to the GoS?

I guess because the only OS installs ive done have been on x86 so the distro adapts to the machine, is that not the same in Android?

Sorry for the noob questions.
Hey send me PM's on this if you can. I don't want to clutter this thread or get it locked. 🤔 But to answer your question maybe? You can try getting my OGA build going from the other thread. But it should work the way you want with just a correct dtb.
jonoiv (Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:19 am)

Shoesy
ODROIDs: Odroid Go Advance

Post by Shoesy »

Finally got my OGS through and I gotta say I’m loving this build, if only for Steamlink with the improved WiFi! So good! Icing in the cake would be some kind of sleep option, is Val’s patch workable here yet?
These users thanked the author Shoesy for the post:
notime2d8 (Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:15 am)

unknownuser77
ODROIDs: Odroid XU4, Odroid Go Advance, Odroid Go Super

Post by unknownuser77 »

notime2d8 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:01 am
You're wanting to expand the 4th, userdata partition to take up all of the remaining space on your sd card.

...delete the 4th partition, and create a new partition with the ext4 filesystem using all of the remaining space.
I did exactly this within gparted and applied the changes. However, after doing this, lineage seems to be stuck on an infinite boot loading animation. Any ideas?

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Shoesy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:22 am
Finally got my OGS through and I gotta say I’m loving this build, if only for Steamlink with the improved WiFi! So good! Icing in the cake would be some kind of sleep option, is Val’s patch workable here yet?
Can you see if this kernel fixes sleep for you? I tested sleep mode the day Val posted it. It works perfect in Android. And which wifi stick are you using?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fj_gxM ... sp=sharing

Edit: Also need someone besides me to test if tethering with their phone works for internet.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

unknownuser77 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:00 am
notime2d8 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:01 am
You're wanting to expand the 4th, userdata partition to take up all of the remaining space on your sd card.

...delete the 4th partition, and create a new partition with the ext4 filesystem using all of the remaining space.
I did exactly this within gparted and applied the changes. However, after doing this, lineage seems to be stuck on an infinite boot loading animation. Any ideas?
Can you do this in terminal to install f2fs support?

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install f2fs-tools
Then you can use Gparted to format it to F2FS and it should boot.
unknownuser77 (Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:06 am)

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

notime2d8 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:18 am

Can you see if this kernel fixes sleep for you? I tested sleep mode the day Val posted it. It works perfect in Android. And which wifi stick are you using?

My stick is RTL8811CU - will this kernel work with that?

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Shoesy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:00 pm
notime2d8 wrote:

My stick is RTL8811CU - will this kernel work with that?
No, it's set for 8812au & 8821au but it should have suspend?

I haven't found a working driver for RTL8811CU and RTL8821CU, I also don't have a RTL8811CU to test.

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Oh brilliant - the 8812au kernel seemed to work fine for my 8811cu so I’ll try this and report back. Just woken up so I might be getting my model numbers wrong. Coffee time :D

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Ok so yes my chip is 8811cu and no that kernel you most recently posted with sleep support doesn’t work with my chip (although the older one you posted for 8811cu works great without sleep). Sleep mode seems to work ok on first look, single click made the screen go black :)

Will revert to the kernel that did work for my WiFi and hope for sleepy 8811cu kernel soon 💤

unknownuser77
ODROIDs: Odroid XU4, Odroid Go Advance, Odroid Go Super

Post by unknownuser77 »

notime2d8 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:24 am
Can you do this in terminal to install f2fs support?

sudo apt-get install f2fs-tools
Then you can use Gparted to format it to F2FS and it should boot.
This worked. Thank you very much.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Shoesy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:14 pm
Ok so yes my chip is 8811cu and no that kernel you most recently posted with sleep support doesn’t work with my chip (although the older one you posted for 8811cu works great without sleep). Sleep mode seems to work ok on first look, single click made the screen go black :)

Will revert to the kernel that did work for my WiFi and hope for sleepy 8811cu kernel soon 💤
......I don't remember what driver that was :oops: . I tired 5x different drivers trying to get wifi working for some. I didn't know that kernel/driver worked. Can you try out this kernel below?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oMMXdC ... sp=sharing

RetroGameCorps
ODROIDs: ODROID Go Super

Post by RetroGameCorps »

Been loving this on my OGS for the past few days, here's my video review of it. I'm no ETA Prime but I hope I did your work justice: https://youtu.be/A17pzj-XLOI
These users thanked the author RetroGameCorps for the post:
notime2d8 (Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:43 pm)

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

RetroGameCorps wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:39 pm
Been loving this on my OGS for the past few days, here's my video review of it. I'm no ETA Prime but I hope I did your work justice: https://youtu.be/A17pzj-XLOI
It is a excellent video, i think that i was the 217th like. Can I add it to my page? I was wondering about if/how Xbox remote play and Stadia worked. And thank you for recognizing my effort to make a 1gb ram device feel snappy with Android. With the random freezing was that in every game? And did it seem like a WiFi freeze or a system freeze? And you can resize the data/storage partition manually to use the full SD card, but it needs a Linux computer.

I also got Sleep/Resume working after I posted the last image thanks to @valadaa48. You can just swap this file out with the one in your Boot folder.

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

notime2d8 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 am
......I don't remember what driver that was :oops: . I tired 5x different drivers trying to get wifi working for some. I didn't know that kernel/driver worked. Can you try out this kernel below?
This kernel works great for my 8811cu thanks!

Let me know if you need anything else tested / or a different perspective. I'm not sure I can help with testing the tethering with my iPhone though...
These users thanked the author Shoesy for the post:
notime2d8 (Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:30 pm)

RetroGameCorps
ODROIDs: ODROID Go Super

Post by RetroGameCorps »

notime2d8 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:16 pm
It is a excellent video, i think that i was the 217th like. Can I add it to my page?
Of course, share away! I'll try out the suspend function, thanks! I got some good feedback in the comments about needing to install a browser in order for PS4 remote play to work, and that Parsec is another good streaming option, so I'll be checking those out, too. The hiccups are definitely WiFi/connection related. I had the same image on my monitor while I was recording, and the freezes only happened on the device. They really aren't too bad, and pretty infrequent. Unfortunately I was an unwitting passenger on the Retroid Pocket 2 hype train last year, so I know all about bad handheld Android experiences -- even without a mouse function it's clear to see how much optimization work you've done on this image, it's much appreciated!

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

I hate that mouse function on the rp2 - constantly feels like swimming through porridge. It's infinitely better if you can just tab through the options with the arrow keys. Atv launcher goes a long way towards making that easy.

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Real shame about all the freezes in Steam link. I think it must be running out of memory personally - my wifi connection is pretty good and the whole client freezes up rather than the network just dropping out for a few frames. Looking at the standing memory it's pretty close to full without anything actually running. I wonder if there is anything more to cutback...

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Shoesy wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:18 am
Real shame about all the freezes in Steam link. I think it must be running out of memory personally - my wifi connection is pretty good and the whole client freezes up rather than the network just dropping out for a few frames. Looking at the standing memory it's pretty close to full without anything actually running. I wonder if there is anything more to cutback...
I think it's a combination, without anything running you have about 400mb of ram free. I'm going to log the ram usage while streaming and make sure it's not zram swapping and causing the freeze. And the freezing that i had were from too many I/O on the SD card and it blocking. I don't think it's running out of ram as it just stutters. Running out of ram, it would close everything in the background including the launcher and then crash if that didn't free enough ram. I need to test it with Zram disabled. Then test some kernel tunables for disk I/O.

Edit: Can you go into developer options and see how much ram Steam link has used? It should have a percentage used and if it used Zram.

These should be the kernel options causing issues or that can help. I need to test some values.

write proc/sys/vm/dirty_ratio
write proc/sys/vm/dirty_background_ratio
write proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs
write proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs

valadaa48
ODROIDs: odroid go advance

Post by valadaa48 »

notime2d8 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:38 am
And the freezing that i had were from too many I/O on the SD card and it blocking.

These should be the kernel options causing issues or that can help. I need to test some values.

Would be curious about findings re I/O blocking the kernel as well. I've tried various sysctl/proc settings and also different schedulers to no avail. It's the primary reason I disable any and all logging to disk in RRVL as background I/O will cause micro-stutters.
These users thanked the author valadaa48 for the post:
notime2d8 (Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:53 am)

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

notime2d8 wrote:
Can you go into developer options and see how much ram Steam link has used? It should have a percentage used and if it used Zram.
Weirdly Steam link doesn't seem to show up in "Running Services" to report back, even though I had used the task switcher to exit out of it.

It just has:
System: 509mb,
Apps 132mb,
Free 351mb
(Ish! the values update constantly).

Google Play Services is using about 60 - 120mb, Settings App itself using 60mb, keyboard and Android services library About 15mb between them.

If you check "Memory Use" over 3 hours it has average memory use as 885mb out of .99gb, average used 89%.

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

notime2d8 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:18 am
Shoesy wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:14 pm

So, this kernel allowed for sleep mode but did not work for my USB stick with the RTL8821CU chipset. However, USB tethering does work with my Pixel 3a and I was able to add my google account to the OS. I'll play around with the other images and see if any of them work with RTL8821CU chipset.

The wifi stick did come with a mini CD and includes drivers, if the CD has linux drivers, would that help make the wifi stick work?

Second note, my wifi stick is a WiFi/Bluetooth combo, so I am not sure of that is adding to the issues
These users thanked the author Cyphir for the post:
notime2d8 (Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:19 am)

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

notime2d8 wrote:

Edit: Also need someone besides me to test if tethering with their phone works for internet.
I nabbed a 8811AU usb stick now, and the sleep mode and wifi works perfectly. I am however having problems with RetroArch Plus not recognizing the right thumb stick. In SteamLink, it is recognized, so not sure what is going on.
These users thanked the author Cyphir for the post:
notime2d8 (Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:48 am)

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

How is your Steamlink performance? Are you getting freezes too?

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

Yes. Getting graphics freezes. Controls are still responsive as well as audio, but I'll have temporary screen blackouts or pauses/stutters.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Cyphir wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:32 am
notime2d8 wrote:

I nabbed a 8811AU usb stick now, and the sleep mode and wifi works perfectly. I am however having problems with RetroArch Plus not recognizing the right thumb stick. In SteamLink, it is recognized, so not sure what is going on.
Thanks for the info. I'll try changing the key map. The right joystick gets mapped automatically to:

axis 0x10 HAT_X
axis 0x11 HAT_Y
I'm going to try changing it to:

axis 0x10 RX
axis 0x11 RY

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

valadaa48 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:15 am
notime2d8 wrote:
And the freezing that i had were from too many I/O on the SD card and it blocking.

Would be curious about findings re I/O blocking the kernel as well. I've tried various sysctl/proc settings and also different schedulers to no avail. It's the primary reason I disable any and all logging to disk in RRVL as background I/O will cause micro-stutters.
I'm going to try small writebacks often, then try a high dirty_ratio so the system is less likely to reach the max and force writebacks? Also try disabling writeback_centisecs so the system doesn't doesn't do write backs when not needed?

Going to see how RPI's manage it.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

So android 10, I got it working last weekend and realized why I was quick to move on. It had a lot of issues with menus being select-able with the d-pad like the power menu and menu options being missing in settings. Also it will be really hard to jump from Android 10 to 12 later? So I'm giving up on Android 10 and the next update will still be Android 11 and I'll update the files for the OGA too.

Now for the next release a few issues should be fixed. The kernel will be updated with suspend/resume, USB Storage works if you use a updated file Manager (I'll see if i can include one), and mouse mode is fixed and coming back, unfortunately still with the d-pad. I still need to figure out how to map analogue input in Android to use one of the joysticks for it.

Working on a WiFi solution now and figuring out the random pausing in Steam Link.

Also has anyone tried flashing anything in recovery? On paper, you should be able to flash a file to auto re-size the data partition, i tried it quick but it resized the partition and left it corrupted. I need to check that too.
odroid (Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:55 am)

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

I just resized my data partition with Gparted, left me with no issues there.

What has me the most puzzled with the SteamLink freezing issue is that it is solely graphical in nature. I can hear that my inputs are still being transmitted to the PC. It's not just a full on freeze while something "catches" up.

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Cyphir wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:48 am

What has me the most puzzled with the SteamLink freezing issue is that it is solely graphical in nature. I can hear that my inputs are still being transmitted to the PC. It's not just a full on freeze while something "catches" up.
Are you using Steam Link from the market or their forums? They have betas there that are usually newer. Also can you try hvec decoding in the options?

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

notime2d8 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:57 am
Cyphir wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:48 am

Are you using Steam Link from the market or their forums? They have betas there that are usually newer. Also can you try hvec decoding in the options?
I'm at work for a few more hours, but I can see if I can use the hvec deciding and the betas tonight and tomorrow.

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

Still getting video pauses and blackouts with SteamLink, even using HVEC decoding.

Have also noticed that RetroArch crashes when I try to play any games except N64 roms. Going to try a standalone app and see if they work.

EDIT: Standalone My Boy! Loads and plays GBA games with no crashing.

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Which Retroarch did you try? The Playstore version is quite limited core wise I understand... might be worth sideloading the nightly version and trying some different cores...

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

I tried the normal RetroArch, but I'm having much better luck with the RetroArch Plus off the playstore. I have been able to play all the games I have now. I have the complete set of GB/GBC/GBA, a ton of NES/SNES games. They all work now.

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Sweet. I might give that a go later. Really need to find my gparted boot stick so I’ve got some room to play with

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

Could the video stutter be related to the read/write speed of my SD card? Or possibly the size of it? I seems to get a stutter every few minutes compared to one of the videos on youtube showing off Android 11 on the OGS

notime2d8

Post by notime2d8 »

Cyphir wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:17 am
Could the video stutter be related to the read/write speed of my SD card? Or possibly the size of it? I seems to get a stutter every few minutes compared to one of the videos on youtube showing off Android 11 on the OGS
Possibly, but 6 people have reported it, they couldn't all have low read/write performance. I would love if someone runs a benchmark on the OGS with different SD cards. But you can find benchmarks from RPI users though.

I also googled stuttering on Steamlink and it seams to be a common problem. I would also think that streaming would be less read/write intensive than running games locally. I need to find a smooth running but heavy game and see if it stutters. If not, it may just be Steamlink. Also have you tried running the game in 720P or lowering the graphics?

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

notime2d8 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:25 am
Cyphir wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:17 am
Possibly, but 6 people have reported it, they couldn't all have low read/write performance. I would love if someone runs a benchmark on the OGS with different SD cards. But you can find benchmarks from RPI users though.

I also googled stuttering on Steamlink and it seams to be a common problem. I would also think that streaming would be less read/write intensive than running games locally. I need to find a smooth running but heavy game and see if it stutters. If not, it may just be Steamlink. Also have you tried running the game in 720P or lowering the graphics?
I force Steam on Big screen mode to stream at the OGS screen resolution, Steam and my PC can easily handle the games, so it probably has to be something else causing the issue.

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Ran quite a lot of Steamlink on the rp2 and it didn’t jam like this on there, it lagged a lot due to the slow 2.5ghz WiFi but no jamming up like you get on here.

Tried all settings including very low res settings on host and nothing resolves or lessens the issue so far. You get some crazy readings if you turn the in game perf overlay on, have you seen that function? Shows io stats in a graph as you play for diagnostics...

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

Has anybody tried moonlight from the playstore? I have an AMD GPU and don't want to try any workaround to use it. Did it perform any better than SteamLink?

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

I did give it a go, but it dropped the connection for me after just a few seconds. Not sure my wifi driver is working correctly on Android tbh.
You'll need Nvidia for Moonlight though right? The workaround is using "Sunshine" on the server (PC).

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

I've been wanting to upgrade to a geforce GPU but it's impossible to find one anywhere close to MSRP. Running on an outdated PC. Still runs all my faves and emulates GC and Wii with little too no problem. I'm having problems running some N64 games on the OGS so I want to eventually just use steam link or another streaming service to stream the heavier emulations and pc games to the OGS. Still a little miffed there is no L3/E3 even as buttons, but I'll survive that if we get good streaming working.

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

Sunshine is certainly an option and for me seems a bit better than Steamlink, but I’m still getting freezes running through RRVL at the moment. Not sure if it’s just me, the WiFi chip I’m using or what tbh. Would certainly love to see a fully working streaming solution on Android though.

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

Shoesy wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 am
Sunshine is certainly an option and for me seems a bit better than Steamlink, but I’m still getting freezes running through RRVL at the moment. Not sure if it’s just me, the WiFi chip I’m using or what tbh. Would certainly love to see a fully working streaming solution on Android though.
What wifi chip are you using? I'm using a TP-Link Nano AC600.

I'm going to see if AMD link will run well on the OGS and maybe try to set up sunshine.

Edit: AMD Link works with hardly any issues. I need to get ahold of a USB hub to be able to use a mouse and the wifi stick to configure the controller better.
Last edited by Cyphir on Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyphir

Post by Cyphir »

https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/2/22310 ... er-account

I know this isn't strictly related to the Android 11 image, but could this new info be used to add steam link to RRVL? Or another OS image?

Shoesy

Post by Shoesy »

That looks super exciting - maybe a new thread though huh :)

Return to “Projects”