An emulation image that can let you run retro games, Atari, NES, SNES, TG16, PSP, PSX, N64, Genesis/Megadrive, etc. etc.
- Retroarch with a lot of included cores
- Support for background music (it reads mp3s in /storage/roms/BGM/)
- Easy external USB roms (just put a file named emuelecroms inside your /roms folder in the USB)
- Theme downloader
- When you exit an emulator sometimes the frame buffer does not refresh and the image stays frozen, but you can still control it and hear sound. I think this is something with the kernel or the mali blobs.
- After returning to ES from an emulator (if the first issue does not happen), the screen has a lot of tearing, again I think this is an issue with the FB.
- If you use video snaps, after booting it takes a bit to load the videos, but once loaded it works as it should.
- some times (very rare) you can hear white sound for a fraction of a second.
- Some of the included RetroPi scripts do not fully work.
- If you have BGM enabled and ES goes into the screen saver, the music will continue to sound
Hope you like it, and please let me know of other issues you might find and also keep in mind this is alpha and some things might not work as they should or maybe not at all.
Github: https://github.com/shantigilbert/CoreEL ... uelec.next
EDIT: Official release
https://github.com/shantigilbert/emuELE ... muELECv2.5