Stardew Valley?

Moderators: odroid, mdrjr

Stardew Valley?

Unread postby Newfrequency » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:31 am

Is it possible to get a game like this going on the Odroid Go?
My kids and I love this game. I saw someone modded the game on the PS Vita.

Also, would it be possible for the go to connect to a server that lets you run a(the) game through the server to the GO?
Newfrequency

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: XU4, C2

Re: Stardew Valley?

Unread postby konig » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:45 am

The GO isn't powerful enough to run it and the screen resolution is likely also too small. Further, SV is a game built for particular platforms and architectures that are not compatible with the GO. In short, the answer is no.

As for using the GO to play a game remotely, its certainly feasible but no such solution exists currently. Again, the small screen resolution means the applications of such remote play would be quite limited
konig

ODROIDs: GO

Unread postby meveric » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:42 am

Newfrequency wrote:Is it possible to get a game like this going on the Odroid Go?

Stardew Valley doesn't run on the ODROID Go, but you might want to look into the "Harvest Moon" series for Game Boy and Game Boy Color which is what Stardew Velley is based on.
Also Stardew Valley might not work on the ODROID Go, but since you have a ODROID C2, let's just say, it runs on this :)
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.
meveric

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go

Unread postby mad_ady » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:51 pm

mad_ady

ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2, N1

Return to Projects