Go-Play "Triforce" was used as a base.
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Color
- Game & Watch
- Sega Master System
- Genesis/Mega Drive (WIP)
- Game Gear
- PC Engine
- Atari Lynx
- SNES (WIP)
- In game menus
- Smoother/faster transitions
- Adjust RTC and preserve time between plays
- Launcher style is customizable
- Hide unwanted emulators
- PAL region support (NES/SMS)
- Full speed PCE emulation
- Improved game compatibility
- More palettes (NES/GB)
- More scaling options
- Bilinear filtering
- Fixed many crashes
- Easy to build
- Save state screenshot
- And more!
I encourage you to read the README to see the key bindings and more details.
Code, assets, and releases:
Cover art: https://github.com/ducalex/retro-go/releases/tag/1.19
Problematic games list (Updated 2022-10-30):
- NES: Many MMC5 games (Incomplete mapper support) Fixed but disabled for now due to performance issue
- NES: Gun-Nac (U) - fb0ec3b9 - (Menu option text on title screen is unreadable, not rendered correctly) Confirmed
- NES: Pacman Championship Edition - (Sound doesn't work correctly) Confirmed
- NES: GI Joe - 1D2D93FF - Music some times work and sometimes not.
- NES: Battletoads - Doesn't work past level 2.
- NES: Battletoads Double Dragon - Unplayable. Confirmed
- NES: TMNT 3: Manhattan Project - Status bar jumps around because of irq timing issues. Confirmed
- GBC: Mario 6 Coins DX (romhack) (Doesn't load) In progress
- GB: Daedalian Opus (freezes after start) Confirmed
- PCE: Lode Runner (Japan) - (Loads but won't start the game after showing Stage: 1) Confirmed
- PCE: New Adventure Island -(Level 1-3 the rock sprite is garbled) Confirmed
- PCE: Legendary Axe II, The (U) -(Status bar and screen jumps up and down) In progress
- PCE: Dungeon Explorer - (hangs after title screen)
- PCE: Cadash (U) - a3eb340c - (troubles showing the sprites and status bar. They are just briefly visible now and then, blinking)
Only the most recent releases are listed below. Older releases are available here.