ODROID GameStation Turbo with Kodi for XU3/XU4

Very powerful gaming console solution based on Debian
meveric
languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2, H2 (J4105), GoA, C4

Re: ODROID GameStation Turbo with XBMC for XU3

Post by meveric »

Update 2 - Debian Jessie:
Updated image to Debian Jessie
Kernel:
  • Updated Kernel and headers to 3.10.82+ (with mali r5p1 support)
XBMC:
  • rebuild XBMC for Debian Jessie with CEC and PVR support
  • added bromix repository for latest YouTube addon (with this YouTube is still working under XBMC)
Changes:
  • Changed the hostname to gamestation-turbo
  • Added Chromium Browser to the standart installation with default options for hardware acceleration
  • Added Clementine to the default applications since it's an awesome music player
  • Added pavucontrol for additional sound settings (useful for headsets and microphones)
  • Ported many programs from Debian Wheezy to Debian Jessie (should run under Ubuntu 14.04 or higher as well)
  • Installed Update Manager from Debian Wheezy (no clue it was removed, it's very convenient), sadly Software-Center is not working
  • Added Chromium and Clementine to quickstart panel
  • Added script to configure GameStation Turbo Image (language, hostname, etc.)
  • Installed preload for faster start of frequently used programs
  • Updated Retroarch to version 1.2.2
  • Updated XBMC starter scripts (new Kodi starter scripts available as well)
  • Added filter for Retorach (can improve game experience while not as demanding as shaders)
  • Updated retroarch-cores-good to include working N64 libretro core for N64 emulation through retroarch
  • Removed ffmpeg-odroid package, since deb-multimedia provides same ffmpeg version
  • Cleanup... removed all Debian Wheezy packages leftovers after upgrade
  • Added new boot.ini from HardKernel
  • Added CPU governor script from HardKernel + systemd integration
  • Changed starter for MAME and NeoGeo ROMs
  • Changed NeoGeo core to fbalpha
  • Changed NES core to fceumm
  • Preinstalled Emulationstation
  • Added configuration for Emulationstation
  • Added option to switch from XBMC to Emulationstation as default frontend
Fixes:
  • Fixed /etc/fstab entries
  • Fixed first boot script and systemd integration
  • Fixed dinothawr starter
  • Reworked a few of the Launcher
  • Fixed settings for N64 emulation on retroarch
  • Debian Jessie fixes a bug with PPSSPP where it was hanging for a second or two every now and then while playing games
  • Fixed some ssh behaviour where password promt over ssh took ways to long
  • Had to disable Network notifications, since it causes a crash with XBMC open (related to black screen issue)
  • Partly fixed a bug in content scraper for mobygames (archive.vg, as well as maws are broken scrapers, maws website is closed completely)
  • Removed broken scrapers from Rom Collection Browser config (replaced with giantbomb.com scraper)
  • Added script to address black screen issue. press CTRL+ALT+F to refresh screen
Config Changes:
  • Added SSH Key generation on first boot
  • Added button mappings for controller 2-4 to retroarch (rather basic, if needed buttons should be remapped using retroarch GUI)
  • Added paths for filters in retroarch
  • Added config for automatic Joystick configuration in retroarch (using udev)
  • Added DreamCast Support to XBMC
  • Added CPS1 and CPS2 (MAME) support in XBMC
  • Updated retroarch config for new 1.2.2 version
  • Probably some more things i don't remember anymore :D
New Features:
Image now uses Debian Jessie which offers very modern drivers and applications while still being very stable and fast.
A new Setup script on the Desktop to change different settings to adapt your preference to the image (for example renaming the main user, disable autostart of xbmc, etc.)
Dreamcast support:
You can now play dreamcast games with this image as well with up to 4 players.
In order to do so you need to place the BIOS files for Dreamcast (dc_boot.bin and dc_flash.bin) in the /home/odroid/.reicast/data folder.
You might also have to start the emulator without a game once to "format" VMUs in order to save your games.
In /home/odroid/.reicast/emu.cfg you'll find the configuration of reicast emulator. This normally should be fine and does not need to be touch.
In some cases you might want to change the evdev_device_id_X = Y configurations. These configuration options define which device under /dev/input/ should be used for Joystick/Gamepad support.
evdev_device_id_1 = 3 would mean, for the first Dreamcast gamepad the device 3 should be used, which would be /dev/input/event3.
Changed MAME/NeoGeo support:
I created two new folders CPS1 and CPS2.
These are two types of MAME ROMS which are very good supported with the fbalpha core.
I also switched the starter for NeoGeo roms to a fbalpha core since they seems to work much better.
Updated cores:
I've updated retroarch-cores-good and retroarch-cores-bad packages which now include a total of 61 different cores that are working on ODROIDs (some are multiple cores for the same System)
Black Screen Issue Workaround:
If you exit XBMC and get a black screen issue, press CTRL+ALT+F that should fix it "for the moment".
Sadly there is still no permanent fix for that issue.
It also prevents me from updating to Kodi.
Basic EmulationStation support:
EmulationStation is now preinstalled and can be started as a default frontend.
It also has a configuration for all the emulators (actually uses the same starters as XBMC)
This is just a basic support. I'm no big fan of EmulationStation, and it seems to have some issues under X11 (does not always return to EmulationStation frontend after you quit a game).
But if you want to use it instead of XBMC you can now choose it as a default fronend in ODROID GameStation Turbo Setup.
If you have any idea of improving this, let me know, i might include it.
New options in ODROID GameStation Turbo setup script:
The ODROID GameStation Turbo setup script gives you options to switch between XBMC (or Kodi) and EmulationStation as default frontend.
It also gives a lot of other options to fine tune your image (such as setting up your language).
Thanks to this i'm also able to update images across different platforms. Means the 3.0 images of the ODROID X,X2,U2/U3 can also be updated to the same version of my image, just by updating the

setup-ogst package through normal system update (apt-get dist-upgrade).
Which makes it easier for me to update all images without having to put out new images for everyone :)

More informations:
I've updated the kodi-odroid package to stable version 15.1.
Although it's working on XU3 and all other boards I would HIGHLY advice NOT to use it on the XU3/XU4. It's causing the black screen issue even while simply watching movies!
If the black screen issue would have been fixed, I would have switched to Kodi with this release.
It should be save to switch to Kodi on Exynos 4 devices as well as ODROID C1, i was able to enable Joystick support in Kodi 15.1, which is a huge improvement over Kodi 14 :)

Please note: right now Kodi 15.1 is build without CEC support, since Kodi 15.1 requires CEC version 3.0.
If you switch to Kodi you should also install the package ogst-starters-kodi for Kodi launchers of the emulators.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

Cartridge
languages_spoken: english, french natively
ODROIDs: The Perfect ODROID-U2, ODROID-U3+, C1, XU3
Been thanked: 0

Re: ODROID GameStation Turbo with XBMC for XU3/XU4

Post by Cartridge »

I approve OGST 3.1, that hits the spot! Great release!
My 1TB drive was taking about 6 seconds to load, now it loads it in a second!
http://cartridgeports.cf/
ODROID's DO what WinDON'T "That's Blast Processing!"

Cartridge

Post by Cartridge »

I found how to reproduce my "earlier" problem. Using your image and using exagear don't match. Becuase of exagear. It breaks systemd (still functions though) and breaks mali egl. You have to reboot after installing exagear for the erros to take effect. What can we do to fix this?

meveric
ODROIDs: X2, U2, U3, XU-Lite, XU3, XU3-Lite, C1, XU4, C2, C1+, XU4Q, HC1, N1, Go, H2 (N4100), N2, H2 (J4105), GoA, C4

Post by meveric »

It's probably the service from exagear that's misbehaving. Instead of install everything you can actually just extract exagear and/or copy it over from another installation.
Exagear does not require for any service to run.. It's just "convenient" if it is.
Copy/Extract the files under /opt and make sure the exagear script is placed into /usr/bin that's all that's needed to make it work.
Donate to support my work on the ODROID GameStation Turbo Image for U2/U3 XU3/XU4 X2 X C1 as well as many other releases.
Check out the Games and Emulators section to find some of my work or check the files in my repository to find the software i build for ODROIDs.
If you want to add my repository to your image read my HOWTO integrate my repo into your image.

Cartridge

Post by Cartridge »

It worked the way you said. Now I can keep my mali EGL and use exagear at the same time PLUS the added performance of Jessie is just amazing!

--edit--
No it's really something that exagear installs when I do "apt-get install wine winetricks" I noticed dbus was in there, libsystemd-login0 and a lot of mesa stuff.
My guess is the mesa stuff overwrites the one I currently have. Very weird that it don't install it the right way. The truth behind all this, the Xu3 still performs like butter on bread while running software mode. Youtube works, Games that don't require EGL works well aswell... Funny right?!

meveric

Post by meveric »

ok, many things are wrong in what you said.

First: if it's really about certain mesa stuff, then you simply have to reinstall mali drivers with:

Code: Select all

apt-get install --reinstall malit628-odroid
Second: IF mesa gets installed when you install wine and winetricks, your doing obviously something wrong, cause then you install wine and winetricks in the ARM environment while you should have installed it in the x86 Exagear envirionment!
Installing Wine on ARM will gain you NOTHING. ExaGear can't use it, and neither can you to run Windows programs.
Make sure you are in the x86 Exagear environment before you installing wine

uname -a
and check it says i386 and not ARM.

Third: I advice you to use "playonlinux" rather than directly using wine and winetricks.. it's much more powerful and allows you to install multiple wine versions at a time and much newer versions than what comes with any distribution. You can also use some kind of "containers" to separate different programs/games from each other and run each container with your own settings and wine version and that all with an easy to use graphical interface.
It also has many configurations for installing and setting up games preconfigured, for easy automatic installations.

nonekiller001
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: xu4
Has thanked: 0

Post by nonekiller001 »

Is there anyway you could add cue and bin support for sega cd?

meveric

Post by meveric »

I had issues with .cue and .bin files and SEGA CD, Only .iso files worked for me.. but you can test it if you want:
alter /home/odroid/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.games.rom.collection.browser/config.xml
At line 706 you will find:

<romPath>/home/odroid/ROMS/SEGA/SegaCD/*.iso</romPath>
add the two more lines for .bin and .cue so that in the end it looks like this:

<romPath>/home/odroid/ROMS/SEGA/SegaCD/*.iso</romPath>
<romPath>/home/odroid/ROMS/SEGA/SegaCD/*.bin</romPath>
<romPath>/home/odroid/ROMS/SEGA/SegaCD/*.cue</romPath>
Although i think you only need .cue

With that you can test if it works for you...
Please let me know if it works :)

nonekiller001
ODROIDs: xu4

Post by nonekiller001 »

I added the line:
<romPath>/home/odroid/ROMS/SEGA/SegaCD/*.cue</romPath>
to
/home/odroid/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.games.rom.collection.browser/config.xml
and my cue files for the sega cd work perfectly, could you add this the the future versions so people will not have to edit it in?

meveric

Post by meveric »

sure.. i can actually trigger it through simple update of the setup-ogst package :)

cudencuden
ODROIDs: c1, xu4

Post by cudencuden »

the Where to put ROMS path cannot be changed to network/share paths?

meveric

Post by meveric »

You are very hard to understand, but i guess you want to know if you can put the ROMs folder on a network shared folder.
Yes, you can do that, in fact, i do it as well.
Just copy the content of /home/odroid/ROMS (including all folders and files) to your network share and mount your network share to the ROMS folder.
If you don't know how to do so, either ask Google, or come back here i can explain how to mount a shared folder as well.

cudencuden

Post by cudencuden »

got it. thanks

cudencuden

Post by cudencuden »

meveric wrote:You are very hard to understand, but i guess you want to know if you can put the ROMs folder on a network shared folder.
Yes, you can do that, in fact, i do it as well.
Just copy the content of /home/odroid/ROMS (including all folders and files) to your network share and mount your network share to the ROMS folder.
If you don't know how to do so, either ask Google, or come back here i can explain how to mount a shared folder as well.
i copied the contents of ROMs folder to USB drive now...how to configure this new path of roms in USB drive?

meveric

Post by meveric »

either use a symlink with

ln -s /dev/<YOUR USB DRIVE>/ /home/odroid/ROMS
or alter /etc/fstab to mount the drive in /home/odroid/ROMS.
Search on google, it should be easy to find if you have further question.

raa
languages_spoken: english, italian
ODROIDs: XU3

Post by raa »

OK! So I will get it a try, thanks :)

I downloaded it (RC2 Jessie), did an sudo apt-get upgrade, updated with the new firmware, but now XMBC is complaining about the graphic drivers and apparently no emulator wants to start...
I did something wrong? I am using VNC.

I installed glmark in order to test the drivers, but it is telling me:

glmark2
Error: GLX version >= 1.3 is required
Error: Error: Couldn't get GL visual config!
Error: main: Could not initialize canvas
If I start glmark2 from an ssh session with -X is giving me another error:

glmark2

ibGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
** GLX does not support GLX_EXT_swap_control or GLX_MESA_swap_control!
** Failed to set swap interval. Results may be bounded above by refresh rate.
Error: Glmark2 needs OpenGL(ES) version >= 2.0 to run (but version string is: '1.4 (2.1 ATI-1.36.46)')!

meveric

Post by meveric »

raa wrote:OK! So I will get it a try, thanks :)

I downloaded it (RC2 Jessie), did an sudo apt-get upgrade, updated with the new firmware, but now XMBC is complaining about the graphic drivers and apparently no emulator wants to start...
I did something wrong? I am using VNC.
always make sure to do a FULL upgrade:

su -
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade
Or else you might miss important updates.
On Kernel updates READ the error message.. the correct answer to the question is always "NO" (you do NOT want to skip it).
Also most 3D applications won't work over VNC, unless you use vino for it.
raa wrote: I installed glmark in order to test the drivers, but it is telling me:

glmark2
Error: GLX version >= 1.3 is required
Error: Error: Couldn't get GL visual config!
glmark2 is a OpenGL benchmark. ODROIDs do NOT have OpenGL but only OpenGL ES.
You have to install "glmark2-es2" in order to run the benchmark.
raa wrote: If I start glmark2 from an ssh session with -X is giving me another error:

glmark2

ibGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
** GLX does not support GLX_EXT_swap_control or GLX_MESA_swap_control!
** Failed to set swap interval. Results may be bounded above by refresh rate.
Error: Glmark2 needs OpenGL(ES) version >= 2.0 to run (but version string is: '1.4 (2.1 ATI-1.36.46)')!
X11 forwarding will open the program in the context of your remote computer.
It says your ATI graphics card does not support OpenGL 2.0 only OpenGL 1.4 which is rather old.

raa

Post by raa »

Hi meveric,
Thanks so much for your answer.

I indeed did a full upgrade, and now I have:

root@gamestation-turbo:~# apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get dist-upgrade
Calculating upgrade... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I am initializing the ssh connection via:

ssh -Y odroid@my_ip
if I run, as you said, glmark2-e2:

odroid@gamestation-turbo:~$ glmark2-es2
Error: eglInitialize() failed with error: 0x3001
XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server "localhost:10.0"
      after 7 requests (6 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
So now I'm going to search for a solution using vino.

I did:

export DISPLAY=:0
gsettings set org.gnome.Vino enabled true
gsettings set org.gnome.Vino prompt-enabled false
gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false
/usr/lib/vino/vino-server &
and then I managed to connect to it using TurboVNC, BUT the screen is completely black (altough for the very first seconds I can see a notification bar topright that is telling me that another user is "currently viewing your Desktop") so I don't think that is a problem of video compression or something like that right?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 08.06.26.png
(67.33 KiB) Downloaded 4303 times
Last edited by raa on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meveric

Post by meveric »

why do you want to redirect the video output at all? It can never be as fast as displaying it directly on the device.

raa

Post by raa »

Hi meveric, I want to redirect the video because is the only way that I have to use my odroid up to now :) I don't have at all a monitor that is able to connect to it (only a vga one, I tried with adaptors from HDMI to VGA but to no avail I'm afraid).

meveric

Post by meveric »

using a desktop image with VNC as the main source of looking at it is not really a greate way to work with a system.
It won't be fun playing games or watching a movie, but might only be good enough to write a letter, or browse the web.
Everything else won't be fun.

Anyway... the black screen thing... While connected via VNC try to ssh in the machine and kill xbmc for now.. see if the desktop is shown and if so you can try restarting XBMC.

raa

Post by raa »

Ok, by killing xbmc I see everything! At least I can test the system so that when I will have a proper monitor I have everything setup :) So thank you so much for the tip!

After killing xbmc I can see also the glmark2-es2!

odroid@gamestation-turbo:~$ glmark2-es2 
=======================================================
    glmark2 2014.03+git20150611.fa71af2d
    OpenGL Information
    GL_VENDOR:     ARM
    GL_RENDERER:   Mali-T628
    GL_VERSION:    OpenGL ES 3.1
[build] use-vbo=false: FPS: 59 FrameTime: 16.949 ms
[build] use-vbo=true: FPS: 69 FrameTime: 14.493 ms
[texture] texture-filter=nearest: FPS: 68 FrameTime: 14.706 ms
[texture] texture-filter=linear: FPS: 69 FrameTime: 14.493 ms
[texture] texture-filter=mipmap: FPS: 74 FrameTime: 13.514 ms

etc...
while in a window I am seeing first a white horse and other stuff afterwards...

...but if for example I start PPSSPP I obtain the very same blank screen that I was obtaining before... This means that I need to export something before in the terminal before calling the emulator?

meveric

Post by meveric »

not really.. it rather seems vino can't present the 3D layer to your VNC client.. question is if it's an issue with your client or with vino.

I tried the same on my ODROID and it was working fine. I used UltraVNC from a Windows client and could see PPSSPP and XBMC just fine.

raa

Post by raa »

Thanks you so much for your tests meveric :)
Can you share also the vino's configuration?

meveric

Post by meveric »

i didn't do any specific configuration.. same as yours.. disable prompt so it does not ask for allows to start remote session and disabled encryption.
That's it.

enjewneer
ODROIDs: XU4

Post by enjewneer »

I'm having a similar issue as raa.

Ran a "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade" after writing a fresh 09202015 image to an sdcard. Updated the kernel, rebooted after upgrade.

I can glmark2-es2 to run (score of 62), but anytime I launch an emulator I get a black screen. I've tried dinothawr, cave story, NES and SNES ROMs.

Any ideas what might be causing this? Is anyone else encountering this issue?

meveric

Post by meveric »

It's a known issue for all XU3/XU4 on all existing images.
BUT try upgrading the image again.. i just uploaded a new Kernel.. it should address the issue (or at least make it better).

bobbug2
languages_spoken: german,english

Post by bobbug2 »

Hi - looks like a great project, thanks.

Which kind of packages are available there? Are all debian packages available - e.g. could I install tomcat, ssh and things like that?

meveric

Post by meveric »

It's a standard Debian Jessie image with all available package from the Debian project (including Tomcat), PLUS my own packages which you can read about if you click the HOWTO link in my signature.

Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Hi there,

Just purchased an XU4 and sadly can't seem to make this distro function with any level of stability.

When I try to launch a rom from XBMC's emulator interface, it simply crashes the device. From the SSH session I had logged in at the time I can see the error:

kernel:[15372.945995] [c2] Internal error: Oops: 5 [#1] PREEMPT SMP ARM
 kernel:[15372.957702] [c2] Process Xorg (pid: 878, stack limit = 0xdd5fa238)
 kernel:[15372.957708] [c2] Stack: (0xdd5fbd30 to 0xdd5fc000)
 kernel:[15372.957717] [c2] bd20:                                     dd5fbd4c dd5fbd40 c02e72c4 c02e4574
 kernel:[15372.957727] [c2] bd40: dd5fbd64 dd5fbd50 c02e3f58 c02e72ac dd9f0800 00000000 dd5fbdac dd5fbd68
 kernel:[15372.957736] [c2] bd60: c02e404c c02e3f38 00000000 00000780 00000438 00000000 00000000 00000780
 kernel:[15372.957746] [c2] bd80: 00000438 c05f5728 dd5fbdac dd9f0800 dd9e1834 d1eabb44 dd9cf6c0 d8a32b80
 kernel:[15372.957756] [c2] bda0: dd5fbde4 dd5fbdb0 c02e4178 c02e3fd0 dd9e1a00 dc42dc00 200f0013 dd9f0864
 kernel:[15372.957766] [c2] bdc0: dd5fbe58 c02e4090 dd9e1800 dd9f080c d8a32b80 dd9f0800 dd5fbe2c dd5fbde8
 kernel:[15372.957776] [c2] bde0: c02d9ba4 c02e409c d8a32b80 00000000 dd5fbd88 dc42dc00 d1eabb40 dd54fc00
 kernel:[15372.957786] [c2] be00: 00000000 000000b0 dd5fbe58 dd9e1800 dd54fc00 dd5fbe58 00000018 c0d85d7c
 kernel:[15372.957796] [c2] be20: dd5fbf04 dd5fbe30 c02c9b9c c02d9a50 00000000 00000040 dd5fbe58 be8159fc
 kernel:[15372.957806] [c2] be40: dd5fbf44 c02d9a44 c062f59c 00000018 be815a90 c01864b0 0000000c 0000001f
 kernel:[15372.957816] [c2] be60: 00000001 00000000 b7473d78 00000000 c05f56cc c005de94 c1dd2848 00000002
 kernel:[15372.957826] [c2] be80: dd5fbeec dd5fbe90 c0054b48 c05f5698 c05f4e98 c0259f50 00000001 00000000
 kernel:[15372.957835] [c2] bea0: c08d1848 00000000 c08d1848 00000002 48a07588 00000dfb a00f0093 a00f0093
 kernel:[15372.957845] [c2] bec0: dd5fbee4 004c4b40 c0946ab4 de256d84 00000000 de2435c0 de24e478 c01864b0
 kernel:[15372.957855] [c2] bee0: dd7af800 00000000 be815a90 be815a90 dd9e8f00 00000000 dd5fbf74 dd5fbf08
 kernel:[15372.957865] [c2] bf00: c013d9ec c02c9a0c c003248c be8159fc 00000000 00000129 c000eae4 decdeac0
 kernel:[15372.957875] [c2] bf20: be8159fc 00000000 00000129 c000eae4 dd5fa000 00000000 dd5fbf94 dd5fbf48
 kernel:[15372.957885] [c2] bf40: c04cc8f8 c013df40 00000000 c01864b0 00000007 00000000 be815a90 dd7af800
 kernel:[15372.957894] [c2] bf60: dd5fa000 00000000 dd5fbfa4 dd5fbf78 c013df5c c013d968 00000008 00000000
 kernel:[15372.957904] [c2] bf80: b727ee20 b6dd7f10 be815a90 c01864b0 00000036 c000eae4 00000000 dd5fbfa8
 kernel:[15372.957914] [c2] bfa0: c000e8c0 c013df20 b6dd7f10 be815a90 00000007 c01864b0 be815a90 00000001
 kernel:[15372.957924] [c2] bfc0: b6dd7f10 be815a90 c01864b0 00000036 0000001f b7473d78 b6f6a9f8 00000000
 kernel:[15372.957934] [c2] bfe0: b6c9c068 be815a74 b6c86a13 b6aa3ed6 600f0030 00000007 00000000 00000000
 kernel:[15372.958134] [c2] Code: e92dd800 e24cb004 e92d4000 e8bd4000 (e5900354) 
At this point, retroarch is taking 100% of a core, however killing the process does not restore the device (black screen until power cycled).

Other issues:

[*] When XBMC attempts to fetch info/artwork for roms it fails on every rom with "Could not create artwork file", this halts the process waiting for user input for every rom, it would be nice if this did not halt the import process.
[*] Subsequent boots after the very first boot of the device (when the image has been written to the SD card) take 3 minutes to boot. Log provided below.

[    0.000000] [c0] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x100
[    0.000000] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.000000] [c0] Linux version 3.10.82+ (root@odroid-wheezy) (gcc version 4.7.2 (Debian 4.7.2-5) ) #22 SMP PREEMPT Fri Aug 28 22:14:33 CEST 2015
[    0.000000] [c0] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc073] revision 3 (ARMv7), cr=10c5387d
[    0.000000] [c0] CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
[    0.000000] [c0] Machine: ODROID-XU3, model: Hardkernel odroid-xu3 board based on EXYNOS5422
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x6650000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 0:common
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 2:mfc_sh
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x800000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 10:g2d_wfd
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x6000000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 11:video
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x1000000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 7:mfc_input
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 9:sectbl
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 8:mfc_fw
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 12:mfc_nfw
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 13:secdma
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 104 MiB at b8000000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at b7c00000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 8 MiB at b7400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 96 MiB at b1400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 16 MiB at b0400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at b0000000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at afc00000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at af800000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at af400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 256 MiB at 5f800000
[    0.000000] [c0] Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache writealloc
[    0.000000] [c0] create_mapping_memory: section: 40000000 ~ 6f800000
[    0.000000] [c0] CPU EXYNOS5422 (id 0xe5422001)
[    0.000000] [c0] On node 0 totalpages: 518656
[    0.000000] [c0] free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c0944140, node_mem_map c0db2000
[    0.000000] [c0]   Normal zone: 1520 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000] [c0]   Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
[    0.000000] [c0]   Normal zone: 194560 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] [c0]   HighMem zone: 2532 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000] [c0]   HighMem zone: 324096 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] [c0] PERCPU: Embedded 9 pages/cpu @c1dc0000 s14784 r8192 d13888 u36864
[    0.000000] [c0] pcpu-alloc: s14784 r8192 d13888 u36864 alloc=9*4096
[    0.000000] [c0] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3 [0] 4 [0] 5 [0] 6 [0] 7 
[    0.000000] [c0] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 517136
[    0.000000] [c0] Kernel command line: coherent_pool=2M console=tty1 console=ttySAC2,115200n8 root=UUID=e139ce78-9841-40fe-8823-96a304a09859 rootwait ro fsck.repair=yes smsc95xx.macaddr=00:1e:06:61:7a:67 governor=performance hdmi_tx_amp_lvl=31 hdmi_tx_lvl_ch0=3 hdmi_tx_lvl_ch1=3 hdmi_tx_lvl_ch2=3 hdmi_tx_emp_lvl=6 hdmi_clk_amp_lvl=31 hdmi_tx_res=0 HPD=true
[    0.000000] [c0] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.000000] [c0] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
[    0.000000] [c0] Inode-cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.000000] [c0] allocated 4149248 bytes of page_cgroup
[    0.000000] [c0] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
[    0.000000] [c0] Memory: 2026MB = 2026MB total
[    0.000000] [c0] Memory: 1523812k/1523812k available, 550812k reserved, 1046528K highmem
[    0.000000] [c0] Virtual kernel memory layout:
    vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
    fixmap  : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000   ( 896 kB)
    vmalloc : 0xf0000000 - 0xff000000   ( 240 MB)
    lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xef800000   ( 760 MB)
    pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
    modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)
      .text : 0xc0008000 - 0xc086affc   (8588 kB)
      .init : 0xc086b000 - 0xc08d49c0   ( 423 kB)
      .data : 0xc08d6000 - 0xc094844c   ( 458 kB)
       .bss : 0xc094844c - 0xc0db1ea4   (4519 kB)
[    0.000000] [c0] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=8, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] [c0] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000] [c0] NR_IRQS:16 nr_irqs:16 16
[    0.000000] [c0] apll 800000000
[    0.000000] [c0] bpll 825000000
[    0.000000] [c0] cpll 666000000
[    0.000000] [c0] dpll 600000000
[    0.000000] [c0] epll 180633609
[    0.000000] [c0] rpll 66000000
[    0.000000] [c0] ipll 432000000
[    0.000000] [c0] spll 800000000
[    0.000000] [c0] dout_spll_ctrl_div2 400000000
[    0.000000] [c0] vpll 400000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mpll 532000000
[    0.000000] [c0] Clock enables : TOP, MIF
[    0.000000] [c0] mmc0: dout_mmc0 666000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mmc1: dout_mmc1 800000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mmc2: dout_mmc2 666000000
[    0.000000] [c0] scaler: dout_aclk_400_mscl 333000000 aclk_400_mscl 333000000
[    0.000000] [c0] [g2d_init_clock:319] aclk_333_g2d:333000000
[    0.000000] [c0] gscaler: dout_aclk_300_gscl 300000000 aclk_300_gscl 300000000
[    0.000000] [c0] [jpeg_clock_init:374]jpeg: dout_aclk_300_jpeg 300000000 aclk_300_jpeg 300000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mfc: aclk_333 400000000
[    0.000000] [c0] Exynos5422: clock setup completed
[    0.000000] [c0] Exynos: pwm: clock setup completed
[    0.000000] [c0] sched_clock: 32 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 178956ms
[    0.000000] [c0] Switching to timer-based delay loop
[    0.000000] [c0] EXYNOS5422 PMU Initialize
[    0.000000] [c0] Console: colour dummy device 80x30
[    0.000000] [c0] console [tty1] enabled
[    0.000000] [c0] Lock dependency validator: Copyright (c) 2006 Red Hat, Inc., Ingo Molnar
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_SUBCLASSES:  8
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCK_DEPTH:          48
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_KEYS:        8191
[    0.000000] [c0] ... CLASSHASH_SIZE:          4096
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_ENTRIES:     16384
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAINS:      32768
[    0.000000] [c0] ... CHAINHASH_SIZE:          16384
[    0.000000] [c0]  memory used by lock dependency info: 3679 kB
[    0.000000] [c0]  per task-struct memory footprint: 1152 bytes
[    0.007084] [c0] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=120000)
[    0.007177] [c0] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.007681] [c0] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.042918] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys debug
[    0.042990] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.043104] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.043167] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.043229] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
[    0.043486] [c0] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.043583] [c0] ftrace: allocating 22367 entries in 66 pages
[    0.091582] [c0] /cpus/cpu@0 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091652] [c0] /cpus/cpu@1 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091699] [c0] /cpus/cpu@2 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091746] [c0] /cpus/cpu@3 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091790] [c0] /cpus/cpu@4 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091833] [c0] /cpus/cpu@5 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091877] [c0] /cpus/cpu@6 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091922] [c0] /cpus/cpu@7 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.092017] [c0] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 1, mpidr 80000100
[    0.092229] [c0] Running under secure firmware.
[    0.092301] [c0] Setting up static identity map for 0xc05f5bc0 - 0xc05f5c18
[    0.092360] [c0] Exynos-SnapShot: exynos_ss_init failed
[    0.112738] [c0] ftrace: Allocated trace_printk buffers
[    0.134441] [c0] cpu1: SWRESET
[    0.134697] [c1] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[    0.134726] [c1] CPU1: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 1, mpidr 80000101
[    0.144361] [c0] cpu2: SWRESET
[    0.144678] [c2] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[    0.144705] [c2] CPU2: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 1, mpidr 80000102
[    0.154361] [c0] cpu3: SWRESET
[    0.154675] [c3] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[    0.154701] [c3] CPU3: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 1, mpidr 80000103
[    0.163622] [c4] CPU4: Booted secondary processor
[    0.164399] [c4] CPU4: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 0, mpidr 80000000
[    0.173628] [c5] CPU5: Booted secondary processor
[    0.174383] [c5] CPU5: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 0, mpidr 80000001
[    0.183643] [c6] CPU6: Booted secondary processor
[    0.184421] [c6] CPU6: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 0, mpidr 80000002
[    0.193638] [c7] CPU7: Booted secondary processor
[    0.194395] [c7] CPU7: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 0, mpidr 80000003
[    0.194668] [c0] Brought up 8 CPUs
[    0.194987] [c0] SMP: Total of 8 processors activated (384.00 BogoMIPS).
[    0.195029] [c0] CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
[    0.197573] [c0] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.235417] [c6] sched: registering cpufreq notifiers for scale-invariant loads
[    0.237826] [c6] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.238885] [c6] regulator-dummy: no parameters
[    0.248708] [c6] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.250108] [c4] DMA: preallocated 2048 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
[    0.257032] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 0 to 7 on device: gpy7
[    0.257210] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 8 to 15 on device: gpx0
[    0.257377] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 16 to 23 on device: gpx1
[    0.257545] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 24 to 31 on device: gpx2
[    0.257718] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 32 to 39 on device: gpx3
[    0.259686] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 40 to 47 on device: gpc0
[    0.259865] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 48 to 55 on device: gpc1
[    0.260030] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 56 to 62 on device: gpc2
[    0.260196] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 63 to 66 on device: gpc3
[    0.260370] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 67 to 68 on device: gpc4
[    0.260537] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 69 to 76 on device: gpd1
[    0.260703] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 77 to 82 on device: gpy0
[    0.260876] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 83 to 86 on device: gpy1
[    0.261048] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 87 to 92 on device: gpy2
[    0.261220] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 93 to 100 on device: gpy3
[    0.261389] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 101 to 108 on device: gpy4
[    0.261559] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 109 to 116 on device: gpy5
[    0.261743] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 117 to 124 on device: gpy6
[    0.263397] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 125 to 132 on device: gpe0
[    0.263576] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 133 to 134 on device: gpe1
[    0.263747] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 135 to 140 on device: gpf0
[    0.263917] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 141 to 148 on device: gpf1
[    0.264093] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 149 to 156 on device: gpg0
[    0.264262] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 157 to 164 on device: gpg1
[    0.264438] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 165 to 166 on device: gpg2
[    0.264648] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 167 to 170 on device: gpj4
[    0.266075] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 171 to 178 on device: gpa0
[    0.266267] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 179 to 184 on device: gpa1
[    0.266437] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 185 to 192 on device: gpa2
[    0.266612] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 193 to 197 on device: gpb0
[    0.266784] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 198 to 202 on device: gpb1
[    0.267001] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 203 to 206 on device: gpb2
[    0.267187] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 207 to 214 on device: gpb3
[    0.267363] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 215 to 216 on device: gpb4
[    0.267539] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 217 to 224 on device: gph0
[    0.269498] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 225 to 231 on device: gpz
[    0.289417] [c4] syscon 10040000.system-controller: regmap [mem 0x10040000-0x10044fff] registered
[    0.289946] [c4] syscon 10050000.syscon: regmap [mem 0x10050000-0x10054fff] registered
[    0.297462] [c4] hw-breakpoint: found 5 (+1 reserved) breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
[    0.297512] [c4] hw-breakpoint: maximum watchpoint size is 8 bytes.
[    0.299415] [c4] S3C Power Management, Copyright 2004 Simtec Electronics
[    0.303655] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-cam has a new child pd-isp.
[    0.304576] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-gscl has a new child pd-cam.
[    0.304625] [c4] EXYNOS5: PM Domain Initialize
[    0.304929] [c4]    pd-gscl   - on 
[    0.305118] [c4]    pd-isp    - on 
[    0.305306] [c4]    pd-mfc    - on 
[    0.305339] [c4]    pd-g3d    - on,  always
[    0.305372] [c4]    pd-disp1  - on,  always
[    0.305565] [c4]    pd-maudio - on 
[    0.305596] [c4]    pd-g2d    - on,  always
[    0.305789] [c4]    pd-mscl   - on 
[    0.305822] [c4]    pd-fsys   - on,  always
[    0.305857] [c4]    pd-psgen  - on,  always
[    0.305890] [c4]    pd-peric  - on,  always
[    0.305923] [c4]    pd-wcore  - on,  always
[    0.306116] [c4]    pd-cam    - on 
[    0.306155] [c4] EXYNOS: Initializing architecture
[    0.307697] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a60000.sysmmu: --> 10850000.fimg2d
[    0.307743] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a60000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.308099] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a70000.sysmmu: --> 10850000.fimg2d
[    0.308141] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a70000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.308500] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14650000.sysmmu: --> 14450000.mixer
[    0.308542] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14650000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.308876] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e80000.sysmmu: --> 13e00000.gsc
[    0.308917] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e80000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.309248] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e90000.sysmmu: --> 13e10000.gsc
[    0.309290] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e90000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.309654] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12880000.sysmmu: --> 12800000.scaler
[    0.309696] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12880000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.310044] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12890000.sysmmu: --> 12810000.scaler
[    0.310087] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12890000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.310434] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128a0000.sysmmu: --> 12820000.scaler
[    0.310476] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128a0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.310814] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128c0000.sysmmu: --> 12800000.scaler
[    0.310856] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128c0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.311190] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128d0000.sysmmu: --> 12810000.scaler
[    0.311233] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128d0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.311569] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128e0000.sysmmu: --> 12820000.scaler
[    0.311610] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128e0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.311947] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f10000.sysmmu: --> 11f50000.jpeg
[    0.311988] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f10000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.312319] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f20000.sysmmu: --> 11f60000.jpeg
[    0.312359] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f20000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.312678] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11200000.sysmmu: --> 11000000.mfc
[    0.312719] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11200000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.313038] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11210000.sysmmu: --> 11000000.mfc
[    0.313079] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11210000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.313438] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14640000.sysmmu: --> 14400000.fimd
[    0.313479] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14640000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.313835] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14680000.sysmmu: --> 14400000.fimd
[    0.313877] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14680000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.314322] [c4] CPU Info : Samsung Exynos5422 Soc is BIN1
[    0.314358] [c4] Exynos5422 ASV : Use Fusing Speed Group 4
[    0.314389] [c4] Exynos5422 ASV : invalid IDS value
[    0.314419] [c4] EXYNOS5422 ASV :  IDS : 0 HPM : 0
[    0.314480] [c4] VDD_ARM ASV group is 4
[    0.314571] [c4] VDD_KFC ASV group is 4
[    0.314604] [c4] VDD_INT ASV group is 4
[    0.314635] [c4] VDD_MIF ASV group is 4
[    0.314665] [c4] VDD_G3D ASV group is 4
[    0.314694] [c4] VDD_ISP ASV group is 4
[    0.328348] [c4] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.330200] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 119
[    0.330460] [c4] VUSB_BOOST_5V: 5000 mV 
[    0.330822] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    0.331033] [c4] MAIN_DC: no parameters
[    0.331304] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    0.331520] [c4] hdmi-en: no parameters
[    0.332694] [c4] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.333192] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 12d30000.spi: spi bus clock parent not specified, using clock at index 0 as parent
[    0.333249] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 12d30000.spi: number of chip select lines not specified, assuming 1 chip select line
[    0.333511] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 190
[    0.334690] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-isp, Device : 131a0000.spi Registered
[    0.334764] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131a0000.spi: spi bus clock parent not specified, using clock at index 0 as parent
[    0.334819] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131a0000.spi: number of chip select lines not specified, assuming 1 chip select line
[    0.335257] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-isp, Device : 131b0000.spi Registered
[    0.335329] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131b0000.spi: spi bus clock parent not specified, using clock at index 0 as parent
[    0.335382] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131b0000.spi: number of chip select lines not specified, assuming 1 chip select line
[    0.336004] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.336135] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.336376] [c4] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.342331] [c4] vdd_mif: 700 <--> 1300 mV at 1100 mV 
[    0.343618] [c4] vdd_eagle: 800 <--> 1500 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.344930] [c4] vdd_int: 800 <--> 1400 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.346278] [c4] vdd_g3d: 700 <--> 1400 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.347550] [c4] vdd_kfc: 800 <--> 1500 mV at 1025 mV 
[    0.349136] [c4] vddf_2v85: 2850 mV 
[    0.350617] [c4] vdd_adc: 1800 mV 
[    0.352042] [c4] vdd_pll: 1800 mV 
[    0.353468] [c4] vdd_ldo6: 1000 mV 
[    0.354909] [c4] vdd_ldo7: 1800 mV 
[    0.356330] [c4] vdd_ldo8: 1800 mV 
[    0.357650] [c4] LDO9: ramp_delay not set
[    0.357683] [c4] vdd_ldo9: set_voltage_time_sel() failed: -22
[    0.358157] [c4] vdd_ldo9: 3300 mV 
[    0.359621] [c4] vdd_ldo10: 1800 mV 
[    0.361051] [c4] vdd_ldo11: 1000 mV 
[    0.362159] [c4] vdd_ldo13: 1800 <--> 3300 mV at 3300 mV 
[    0.363590] [c4] vdd_ldo15: 3300 mV 
[    0.365047] [c4] vdd_eth: 3300 mV 
[    0.366472] [c4] vdd_ldo18: 1800 mV 
[    0.367792] [c4] LDO19: ramp_delay not set
[    0.367825] [c4] vdd_ldo19: set_voltage_time_sel() failed: -22
[    0.368300] [c4] vdd_ldo19: 2850 mV 
[    0.369416] [c4] vdd_mifs: 800 <--> 1100 mV at 1100 mV 
[    0.370850] [c4] vdd_ldo26: 3000 mV 
[    0.371971] [c4] vdd_g3ds: 800 <--> 1100 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.373401] [c4] vdd_ldo28: 3300 mV 
[    0.376564] [c4] s3c-i2c 12c60000.i2c: slave address 0x00
[    0.379338] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c60000.i2c: i2c-2: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.379665] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c70000.i2c: slave address 0x00
[    0.379950] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c70000.i2c: i2c-3: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.380220] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c80000.i2c: slave address 0x00
[    0.381117] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c80000.i2c: i2c-4: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.381603] [c6] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
[    0.381709] [c6] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    0.383699] [c6] IOVMMU: Created debugfs entry at debugfs/iovmm
[    0.384297] [c6] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    0.384961] [c6] PM DOMAIN: pd-maudio, Device : 3810000.lpass Registered
[    0.385023] [c6] Samsung Low Power Audio Subsystem driver, (c)2013 Samsung Electronics
[    0.386989] [c6] Loading modules backported from Linux version next-20150222-0-g53e418f1
[    0.387036] [c6] Backport integrated by backports.git backports-20150222-0-g2745ccd
[    0.388831] [c6] Switching to clocksource mct-frc
[    0.467030] [c6] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.468830] [c6] TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.469390] [c6] TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 6, 294912 bytes)
[    0.471368] [c6] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
[    0.471504] [c6] TCP: reno registered
[    0.471552] [c6] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 40960 bytes)
[    0.471851] [c6] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 40960 bytes)
[    0.472928] [c6] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.473458] [c6] Unpacking initramfs...
[    0.687899] [c6] Freeing initrd memory: 2596K (c2001000 - c228a000)
[    0.701771] [c4] bounce pool size: 64 pages
[    0.710343] [c4] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    0.710717] [c4] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.713191] [c4] ROMFS MTD (C) 2007 Red Hat, Inc.
[    0.713809] [c4] msgmni has been set to 1449
[    0.718328] [c4] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 250)
[    0.718398] [c4] io scheduler noop registered
[    0.718432] [c4] io scheduler deadline registered
[    0.718671] [c4] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    0.731814] [c4] dma-pl330 10800000.mdma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.731866] [c4] dma-pl330 10800000.mdma: 	DBUFF-64x8bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-1 Num_Events-32
[    0.737821] [c4] dma-pl330 121a0000.pdma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.737872] [c4] dma-pl330 121a0000.pdma: 	DBUFF-32x4bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-32 Num_Events-32
[    0.743743] [c4] dma-pl330 121b0000.pdma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.743793] [c4] dma-pl330 121b0000.pdma: 	DBUFF-32x4bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-32 Num_Events-32
[    0.746926] [c4] dma-pl330 3880000.adma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.746973] [c4] dma-pl330 3880000.adma: 	DBUFF-4x8bytes Num_Chans-6 Num_Peri-16 Num_Events-6
[    0.891652] [c4] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
[    0.894524] [c4] 12c00000.serial: ttySAC0 at MMIO 0x12c00000 (irq = 83) is a S3C6400/10
[    0.895222] [c4] samsung-pinctrl 14010000.pinctrl: pin gpa0-7 already requested by 12c80000.i2c; cannot claim for 12c10000.serial
[    0.895282] [c4] samsung-pinctrl 14010000.pinctrl: pin-178 (12c10000.serial) status -22
[    0.895330] [c4] samsung-pinctrl 14010000.pinctrl: could not request pin 178 on device samsung-pinctrl
[    0.895377] [c4] samsung-uart 12c10000.serial: Error applying setting, reverse things back
[    0.895545] [c4] 12c10000.serial: ttySAC1 at MMIO 0x12c10000 (irq = 84) is a S3C6400/10
[    0.896313] [c4] 12c20000.serial: ttySAC2 at MMIO 0x12c20000 (irq = 85) is a S3C6400/10
[    2.571182] [c4] console [ttySAC2] enabled
[    2.575987] [c4] 12c30000.serial: ttySAC3 at MMIO 0x12c30000 (irq = 86) is a S3C6400/10
[    2.585424] [c4] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    2.592331] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 39
[    2.596454] [c4] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
[    2.602097] [c4] [drm] No driver support for vblank timestamp query.
[    2.608434] [c4] exynos-mixer 14450000.mixer: probe start
[    2.614114] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: bound 14450000.mixer (ops mixer_component_ops)
[    2.622015] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: bound 14530000.hdmi (ops hdmi_component_ops)
[    2.758911] [c4] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[    2.780281] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: fb0:  frame buffer device
[    2.786297] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: registered panic notifier
[    2.792377] [c4] [drm] Initialized exynos 1.0.0 20110530 on minor 0
[    2.799321] [c4] mali 11800000.mali: Continuing without Mali clock control
[    2.808738] [c4] mali 11800000.mali: GPU identified as 0x0620 r0p1 status 0
[    2.815766] mali 11800000.mali: Probed as mali0
[    2.827585] [c4] loop: module loaded
[    2.830942] [c4] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    2.835290] [c4] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com>
[    2.846294] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 48
[    2.846322] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 37
[    3.048315] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 17
[    3.048341] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 36
[    3.249283] [c4] dwc3 12400000.dwc3: dwc3_otg address space is not supported
[    3.256077] [c4] dwc3 12400000.dwc3: Binding gadget dwc3-gadget
[    3.261660] [c4] dwc3 12400000.dwc3: Turn on host
[    3.466652] [c4] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    3.472300] [c4] ehci-s5p: EHCI s5p driver
[    3.476652] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 121
[    3.476925] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: EHCI Host Controller
[    3.482196] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    3.490048] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: irq 103, io mem 0x12110000
[    3.504087] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
[    3.510370] [c4] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.513178] [c4] hub 1-0:1.0: 3 ports detected
[    3.518959] [c4] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    3.524689] [c4] exynos-ohci 12120000.usb: EXYNOS OHCI Host Controller
[    3.530791] [c4] exynos-ohci 12120000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    3.538895] [c4] exynos-ohci 12120000.usb: irq 103, io mem 0x12120000
[    3.604442] [c4] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.607250] [c4] hub 2-0:1.0: 3 ports detected
[    3.613243] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.618051] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
[    3.626215] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: irq 104, io mem 0x12000000
[    3.633216] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.633232] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.633528] [c4] hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.636520] [c4] hub 3-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.641347] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.651053] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
[    3.663060] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.663076] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.663370] [c4] hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.670444] [c4] hub 4-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.678291] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.687067] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
[    3.698210] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: irq 105, io mem 0x12400000
[    3.708300] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.708317] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.708597] [c4] hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.715685] [c4] hub 5-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.723319] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.731974] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 6
[    3.743772] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.743789] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.744131] [c4] hub 6-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.750949] [c4] hub 6-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.758703] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    3.767903] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[    3.776862] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[    3.786314] [c4] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[    3.795975] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.795995] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: host detect gpio is not available
[    3.805971] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.805990] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: device detect gpio is not available
[    3.816116] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.816135] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: vbus control gpio is not available
[    3.826274] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: failed to configure pins
[    3.835615] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: udc device is not available
[    3.845015] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: Disable device detect IRQ
[    3.854267] [c4] usb cable = 1
[    3.860543] [c4] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    3.870512] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: rtc init
[    3.878516] [c4] s2m_rtc_set_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:0(2)
[    3.887801] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: s2m_rtc_enable_wtsr: enable WTSR
[    3.896466] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: s2m_rtc_enable_smpl: enable SMPL
[    3.905211] [c4] s2m_rtc_enable_smpl: WTSR_SMPL(0xc7)
[    3.914166] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:1(2)
[    3.921578] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_alarm: 2000/1/1 12:0:0(0)
[    3.930781] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:1(2)
[    3.938339] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: rtc core: registered s2m-rtc as rtc0
[    3.947776] [c4] i2c /dev entries driver
[    3.955756] [c4] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
[    3.962740] [c4] IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
[    3.969977] [c4] IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
[    3.976939] [c4] IR JVC protocol handler initialized
[    3.983857] [c4] IR Sony protocol handler initialized
[    3.990831] [c4] IR RC5 (streamzap) protocol handler initialized
[    3.998791] [c4] IR SANYO protocol handler initialized
[    4.005876] [c4] IR MCE Keyboard/mouse protocol handler initialized
[    4.014614] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-mfc, Device : 11000000.mfc Registered
[    4.022951] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: exynos-iommu gpd_dev_ops inserted!
[    4.031740] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: s5p_mfc_probe()
[    4.031769] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: of alias get id : mfc-0 
[    4.032545] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: decoder registered as /dev/video6
[    4.041627] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: encoder registered as /dev/video7
[    4.050643] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x40000000 B, IOVMM from 0x10000000.
[    4.061338] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x20000000 B, IOVMM from 0x50000000.
[    4.071910] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x10000000 B, IOVMM from 0x70000000.
[    4.082475] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x30000000 B, IOVMM from 0x80000000.
[    4.092976] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x20000000 B, IOVMM from 0xb0000000.
[    4.103414] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x10000000 B, IOVMM from 0xd0000000.
[    4.114847] [c4] ion_cma ion_mfc_nfw: Alread isolated!
[    4.121787] [c4] s5p_mfc_probe--
[    4.122116] [c4] S5P CEC for Exynos4 Driver, (c) 2009 Samsung Electronics
[    4.131516] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 38
[    4.131634] [c4] s5p-tvout-cec 101b0000.cec: success request GPIO for hdmi-cec
[    4.140759] s5p-tvout-cec 101b0000.cec: probe successful
[    4.149559] [c4] TRIMINFO[0] = 0x80672e
[    4.155205] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[0] = 0x10609803
[    4.161270] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[0] = 0x3d
[    4.166919] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[0] = 0x837e7974
[    4.169201] [c7] usb 2-1: new low-speed USB device number 2 using exynos-ohci
[    4.182601] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[0] = 0x817c7772
[    4.189392] [c4] INTEN[0] = 0x11111111
[    4.194909] [c4] INTCLEAR[0] = 0x0
[    4.200114] [c4] TRIMINFO[1] = 0x806b33
[    4.205705] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[1] = 0x10609803
[    4.211712] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[1] = 0x40
[    4.217251] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[1] = 0x88837e79
[    4.223925] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[1] = 0x86817c77
[    4.230594] [c4] INTEN[1] = 0x11111111
[    4.236025] [c4] INTCLEAR[1] = 0x0
[    4.241109] [c4] TRIMINFO[2] = 0x806a31
[    4.246540] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[2] = 0x10609803
[    4.252458] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[2] = 0x3e
[    4.257891] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[2] = 0x85807b76
[    4.264551] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[2] = 0x837e7974
[    4.271146] [c4] INTEN[2] = 0x11111111
[    4.276488] [c4] INTCLEAR[2] = 0x0
[    4.281464] [c4] TRIMINFO[3] = 0x806930
[    4.286821] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[3] = 0x10609803
[    4.292645] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[3] = 0x31
[    4.297996] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[3] = 0x7b76716c
[    4.304500] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[3] = 0x79746f6a
[    4.310984] [c4] INTEN[3] = 0x11111111
[    4.316225] [c4] INTCLEAR[3] = 0x0
[    4.321114] [c4] TRIMINFO[4] = 0x806326
[    4.326378] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[4] = 0x10609803
[    4.332082] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[4] = 0x3d
[    4.337327] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[4] = 0x86817c77
[    4.343741] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[4] = 0x847f7a75
[    4.350124] [c4] INTEN[4] = 0x11111111
[    4.355318] [c4] INTCLEAR[4] = 0x0
[    4.361535] [c4] s3c2410-wdt 101d0000.watchdog: watchdog inactive, reset disabled, irq disabled
[    4.373032] [c4] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.24.0-ioctl (2013-01-15) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    4.384872] [c4] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    4.392623] [c4] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    4.398546] [c4] Synopsys Designware Multimedia Card Interface Driver
[    4.407597] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: Clock pin control Pin:gpc0-0 Addr:13410000.pinctrl Val:3 Num:4
[    4.419273] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 69
[    4.419319] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: dw_mci_parse_dt : emmc h/w reset gpio[69] notifier registered.
[    4.431050] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: Using internal DMA controller.
[    4.439906] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: FIFOTH: 0x 300f0030
[    4.447779] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: Version ID is 250a
[    4.455636] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: DW MMC controller at irq 107, 64 bit host data width, 64 deep fifo
[    4.484078] [c4] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 385416HZ div = 27)
[    4.494131] [c6] usb 3-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[    4.519267] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: 1 slots initialized
[    4.526933] [c6] hub 3-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    4.527562] [c6] hub 3-1:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    4.539766] [c0] 12200000.dwmmc0: no interrupts handled, pending 00000000 00000000
[    4.540463] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: Clock pin control Pin:gpc2-0 Addr:13410000.pinctrl Val:3 Num:4
[    4.540533] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    4.540639] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: Using internal DMA controller.
[    4.540651] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: FIFOTH: 0x 300f0030
[    4.540660] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: Version ID is 250a
[    4.541076] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: DW MMC controller at irq 109, 64 bit host data width, 64 deep fifo
[    4.541437] [c4] mmc1: vmmc regulator found
[    4.541643] [c4] mmc1: vqmmc regulator found
[    4.559081] [c4] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 385416HZ div = 27)
[    4.559108] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 300000Hz, actual 297321HZ div = 35)
[    4.574271] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: 1 slots initialized
[    4.575388] [c4] leds-gpio leds.14: pins are not configured from the driver
[    4.575420] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 205
[    4.575437] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 204
[    4.575452] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 27
[    4.575473] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 205
[    4.575782] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 204
[    4.576028] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 27
[    4.576634] [c4] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    4.576690] [c4] S5P ACE Driver(SLIMSSS), (c) 2013 Samsung Electronics
[    4.577489] [c4] ACE: ecb-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.577799] [c4] ACE: cbc-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.578102] [c4] ACE: ctr-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.578388] [c4] ACE: xts-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.578693] [c4] ACE: sha1-s5p-ace
[    4.579043] [c4] ACE: sha256-s5p-ace
[    4.579049] [c4] ACE driver is initialized
[    4.579340] [c4] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    4.795723] [c4] input: HOLTEK Wireless USB Device as /devices/12120000.usb/usb2/2-1/2-1:1.0/input/input0
[    4.808579] [c4] hid-generic 0003:04D9:A01C.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [HOLTEK Wireless USB Device] on usb-12120000.usb-1/input0
[    4.824139] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 200000Hz, actual 196344HZ div = 53)
[    4.838507] [c4] input: HOLTEK Wireless USB Device as /devices/12120000.usb/usb2/2-1/2-1:1.1/input/input1
[    4.851770] [c4] hid-generic 0003:04D9:A01C.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [HOLTEK Wireless USB Device] on usb-12120000.usb-1/input1
[    4.867515] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    4.876239] [c4] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    4.884141] [c4] exynos-adc 12d10000.adc: operating without regulator vdd[-19]
[    4.894743] [c4] exynos-adc 12d10000.adc: Probed successfully driver.
[    4.899144] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 100000Hz, actual 99107HZ div = 105)
[    4.899590] [c6] usb 4-1: new SuperSpeed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[    4.915595] [c6] usb 4-1: Parent hub missing LPM exit latency info.  Power management will be impacted.
[    4.927200] [c6] hub 4-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    4.927617] [c6] hub 4-1:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    4.954392] [c4] odroid-fan odroid_fan.13: unable to request PWM, trying legacy API
[    4.965304] [c4] pwm-samsung: tin parent at 66600000
[    4.976349] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 34
[    4.978367] [c4] lpass_register_subip: i2s(de375410) registered
[    5.029228] [c7] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 83250000Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 396428HZ div = 105)
[    5.042620] [c7] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 83250000Hz (slot req 83250000Hz, actual 83250000HZ div = 0)
[    5.056942] [c7] mmc_host mmc1: Tuning error: cmd.error:-84, data.error:-115
[    5.068076] [c7] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: sample_good: 0x ef best_sample: 0x 00
[    5.079280] [c7] mmc1: new ultra high speed SDR50 SDHC card at address 0001
[    5.090830] [c7] mmcblk0: mmc1:0001 00000 29.8 GiB 
[    5.101377] [c7]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    5.129112] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 385416HZ div = 27)
[    5.164487] [c5] usb 6-1: new SuperSpeed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[    5.189617] [c5] usb 6-1: Parent hub missing LPM exit latency info.  Power management will be impacted.
[    5.194158] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 300000Hz, actual 297321HZ div = 35)
[    5.254113] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 200000Hz, actual 196344HZ div = 53)
[    5.329113] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 100000Hz, actual 99107HZ div = 105)
[    5.989075] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: Register dump(suspended : 0)
: CTL          0x00000089
: FIFO_CTL     0x00200203
: TRAILING_CTL 0x0000000f
: CLK_CTL      0x00000000
: CLK_SLOT     0x00000000
: INT_EN       0x00000000
: INT_STAT     0x00000000
: ERR_STAT     0x00000000
: FIFO_STAT    0x01000002
: TXDATA       0xdeadbeaf
: RXDATA       0x00000000
: CONF         0xb00300ff
: AUTO_CONF    0x00020002
: TIMEOUT      0x000000ff
: MANUAL_CMD   0x00000000
: TRANS_STAT   0x00000000
: TIMING_HS1   0x4b4b4b00
: TIMING_HS2   0x25004b4b
: TIMING_HS3   0x00000096
: TIMING_FS1   0x4b4b4b00
: TIMING_FS2   0x25004b4b
: TIMING_FS3   0x00000096
: TIMING_SLA   0x00000025
: ADDR         0x00004000
[    6.178612] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: tx timeout
[    7.184073] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: Register dump(suspended : 0)
[    7.345514] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: tx timeout
[    7.351861] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: xfer message failed
[    7.358871] [c4] max98090 1-0010: Failed to reset codec: -5
[    7.365225] [c4] max98090 1-0010: Failed to device reset : -5
[    7.371700] [c4] max98090 1-0010: ASoC: failed to probe CODEC -5
[    7.378705] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12: ASoC: failed to instantiate card -5
[    7.386755] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12: snd_soc_register_card() failed(max98090): -5
[    7.396094] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Capture debugfs file
[    7.404922] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Playback debugfs file
[    7.413745] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Capture debugfs file
[    7.422435] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Playback debugfs file
[    7.431196] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Capture debugfs file
[    7.439851] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Playback debugfs file
[    7.449232] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12:  dummy-aif1 <-> samsung-i2s-sec mapping ok
[    7.458228] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12:  dummy-aif2 <-> 3830000.i2s mapping ok
[    7.469138] [c4] Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
[    7.475499] [c4] arp_tables: (C) 2002 David S. Miller
[    7.481306] [c4] TCP: cubic registered
[    7.485642] [c4] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
[    7.491904] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    7.499213] [c4] mip6: Mobile IPv6
[    7.503280] [c4] sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
[    7.510921] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    7.516597] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 15
[    7.522255] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 35
[    7.528354] [c4] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 4 part 30 variant f rev 0
[    7.537283] [c4] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    7.543376] [c4] SRAM ASV group [4] : MIF(925000), G3D(950000)
[    7.556537] [c4] registered taskstats version 1
[    7.562269] [c4] MAIN_DC: disabling
[    7.566768] [c4] regulator-dummy: disabling
[    7.572944] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 11
[    7.573077] [c4] gpiod_set_debounce: gpio-11 status -22
[    7.573562] [c4] input: gpio_keys.7 as /devices/gpio_keys.7/input/input2
[    7.583758] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:4(2)
[    7.590007] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: setting system clock to 2013-01-01 00:00:04 UTC (1356998404)
[    7.599845] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L0 : 1300000 uV
[    7.605706] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L0 : ABB 8
[    7.611127] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L1 : 1287500 uV
[    7.616940] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L1 : ABB 4
[    7.622295] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L2 : 1225000 uV
[    7.628051] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L2 : ABB 4
[    7.633367] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L3 : 1175000 uV
[    7.639137] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L3 : ABB 4
[    7.644454] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L4 : 1125000 uV
[    7.650259] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L4 : ABB 4
[    7.655606] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L5 : 1087500 uV
[    7.661400] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L5 : ABB 4
[    7.666758] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L6 : 1050000 uV
[    7.672573] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L6 : ABB 4
[    7.677950] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L7 : 1012500 uV
[    7.683765] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L7 : ABB 4
[    7.689142] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L8 : 975000 uV
[    7.694881] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L8 : ABB 255
[    7.700430] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L9 : 937500 uV
[    7.706165] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L9 : ABB 255
[    7.711732] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L10 : 900000 uV
[    7.717562] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L10 : ABB 255
[    7.723232] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L11 : 900000 uV
[    7.729082] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L11 : ABB 255
[    7.734757] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L12 : 900000 uV
[    7.740626] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L12 : ABB 255
[    7.746305] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L13 : 900000 uV
[    7.752214] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L13 : ABB 255
[    7.757876] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L14 : 900000 uV
[    7.763711] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L14 : ABB 255
[    7.769584] [c4] kfc clock[800000], mx_mspll clock[666000]
[    7.776288] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 887500  value : 0x44
[    7.783139] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 937500  value : 0x44
[    7.789886] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 1032500  value : 0x33
[    7.796695] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 1142500  value : 0x11
[    7.803438] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 1167500  value : 0x11
[    7.810175] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L0 : 1362500 uV
[    7.815864] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L0 : ABB 8
[    7.821194] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L1 : 1362500 uV
[    7.826882] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L1 : ABB 8
[    7.832206] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L2 : 1362500 uV
[    7.837813] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L2 : ABB 8
[    7.843068] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L3 : 1325000 uV
[    7.848633] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L3 : ABB 255
[    7.854143] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L4 : 1275000 uV
[    7.859664] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L4 : ABB 255
[    7.864986] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L5 : 1200000 uV
[    7.870456] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L5 : ABB 255
[    7.875739] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L6 : 1150000 uV
[    7.881159] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L6 : ABB 255
[    7.886397] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L7 : 1112500 uV
[    7.891815] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L7 : ABB 255
[    7.897075] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L8 : 1075000 uV
[    7.902451] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L8 : ABB 255
[    7.907604] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L9 : 1037500 uV
[    7.912898] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L9 : ABB 255
[    7.917985] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L10 : 1012500 uV
[    7.923319] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L10 : ABB 255
[    7.928467] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L11 : 1000000 uV
[    7.933747] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L11 : ABB 255
[    7.938818] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L12 : 975000 uV
[    7.943915] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L12 : ABB 255
[    7.948866] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L13 : 950000 uV
[    7.953918] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L13 : ABB 255
[    7.958913] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L14 : 925000 uV
[    7.963962] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L14 : ABB 255
[    7.968923] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L15 : 900000 uV
[    7.973979] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L15 : ABB 255
[    7.978956] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L16 : 900000 uV
[    7.984108] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L16 : ABB 255
[    7.989108] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L17 : 900000 uV
[    7.994191] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L17 : ABB 255
[    7.999188] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L18 : 900000 uV
[    8.004265] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L18 : ABB 255
[    8.009261] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L19 : 900000 uV
[    8.014348] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L19 : ABB 255
[    8.019353] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L20 : 900000 uV
[    8.024451] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L20 : ABB 255
[    8.029469] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L21 : 900000 uV
[    8.034590] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L21 : ABB 255
[    8.039625] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L22 : 900000 uV
[    8.044737] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L22 : ABB 255
[    8.050082] [c4] eagle clock[800000], mpll clock[800000]
[    8.060177] [c4] Exynos: Kernel Thermal management registered
[    8.065980] [c4] ### dt-test ### No testcase data in device tree; not running tests
[    8.110360] [c4] MIF 825000Khz ASV is 950000uV
[    8.114480] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 825000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.119108] [c4] MIF 728000Khz ASV is 912500uV
[    8.123505] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 728000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.128248] [c4] MIF 633000Khz ASV is 875000uV
[    8.132680] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 633000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.137378] [c4] MIF 543000Khz ASV is 850000uV
[    8.141804] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 543000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.146477] [c4] MIF 413000Khz ASV is 787500uV
[    8.150923] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 413000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.155610] [c4] MIF 275000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.160083] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 275000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.164798] [c4] MIF 206000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.169177] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 206000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.173833] [c4] MIF 165000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.178298] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 165000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.182994] [c4] MIF 138000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.187461] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 138000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.193411] [c4] MIF: set ASV freq 825000, voltage 950000
[    8.199183] [c4] INT 600000Khz ASV is 937500uV
[    8.203378] [c4] DEVFREQ(INT) : 600000Khz, ABB 255
[    9.209020] [c4] PM DOMAIN: Power off unused power domains.
[    9.214872] [c4] ALSA device list:
[    9.218073] [c4] pd-gscl: Power-off latency exceeded, new value 3221709 ns
[    9.224990] [c4]   #0: odroid-audio
[    9.229561] [c4] Freeing unused kernel memory: 420K (c086b000 - c08d4000)
[    9.281037] [c7] systemd-udevd[146]: starting version 215
[  195.802532] [c5] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[  196.052825] [c1] systemd[1]: systemd 215 running in system mode. (+PAM +AUDIT +SELINUX +IMA +SYSVINIT +LIBCRYPTSETUP +GCRYPT +ACL +XZ -SECCOMP -APPARMOR)
[  196.068848] [c1] systemd[1]: Detected architecture 'arm'.
You can see here there is roughly 180 seconds between starting systemd and proceeding to mount filesystems.

[*] When attempting to launch EmulationStation, it simply black screens the device into an irrecoverable state until the power plug is pulled.
Last edited by Thorn on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

meveric

Post by meveric »

Thorn wrote:Hi there,

Just purchased an XU4 and sadly can't seem to make this distro function with any level of stability.

When I try to launch a rom from XBMC, it simply crashes the device. From the SSH session I had logged in at the time I can see the error:

kernel:[15372.945995] [c2] Internal error: Oops: 5 [#1] PREEMPT SMP ARM
 kernel:[15372.957702] [c2] Process Xorg (pid: 878, stack limit = 0xdd5fa238)
 kernel:[15372.957708] [c2] Stack: (0xdd5fbd30 to 0xdd5fc000)
 kernel:[15372.957717] [c2] bd20:                                     dd5fbd4c dd5fbd40 c02e72c4 c02e4574
 kernel:[15372.957727] [c2] bd40: dd5fbd64 dd5fbd50 c02e3f58 c02e72ac dd9f0800 00000000 dd5fbdac dd5fbd68
 kernel:[15372.957736] [c2] bd60: c02e404c c02e3f38 00000000 00000780 00000438 00000000 00000000 00000780
 kernel:[15372.957746] [c2] bd80: 00000438 c05f5728 dd5fbdac dd9f0800 dd9e1834 d1eabb44 dd9cf6c0 d8a32b80
 kernel:[15372.957756] [c2] bda0: dd5fbde4 dd5fbdb0 c02e4178 c02e3fd0 dd9e1a00 dc42dc00 200f0013 dd9f0864
 kernel:[15372.957766] [c2] bdc0: dd5fbe58 c02e4090 dd9e1800 dd9f080c d8a32b80 dd9f0800 dd5fbe2c dd5fbde8
 kernel:[15372.957776] [c2] bde0: c02d9ba4 c02e409c d8a32b80 00000000 dd5fbd88 dc42dc00 d1eabb40 dd54fc00
 kernel:[15372.957786] [c2] be00: 00000000 000000b0 dd5fbe58 dd9e1800 dd54fc00 dd5fbe58 00000018 c0d85d7c
 kernel:[15372.957796] [c2] be20: dd5fbf04 dd5fbe30 c02c9b9c c02d9a50 00000000 00000040 dd5fbe58 be8159fc
 kernel:[15372.957806] [c2] be40: dd5fbf44 c02d9a44 c062f59c 00000018 be815a90 c01864b0 0000000c 0000001f
 kernel:[15372.957816] [c2] be60: 00000001 00000000 b7473d78 00000000 c05f56cc c005de94 c1dd2848 00000002
 kernel:[15372.957826] [c2] be80: dd5fbeec dd5fbe90 c0054b48 c05f5698 c05f4e98 c0259f50 00000001 00000000
 kernel:[15372.957835] [c2] bea0: c08d1848 00000000 c08d1848 00000002 48a07588 00000dfb a00f0093 a00f0093
 kernel:[15372.957845] [c2] bec0: dd5fbee4 004c4b40 c0946ab4 de256d84 00000000 de2435c0 de24e478 c01864b0
 kernel:[15372.957855] [c2] bee0: dd7af800 00000000 be815a90 be815a90 dd9e8f00 00000000 dd5fbf74 dd5fbf08
 kernel:[15372.957865] [c2] bf00: c013d9ec c02c9a0c c003248c be8159fc 00000000 00000129 c000eae4 decdeac0
 kernel:[15372.957875] [c2] bf20: be8159fc 00000000 00000129 c000eae4 dd5fa000 00000000 dd5fbf94 dd5fbf48
 kernel:[15372.957885] [c2] bf40: c04cc8f8 c013df40 00000000 c01864b0 00000007 00000000 be815a90 dd7af800
 kernel:[15372.957894] [c2] bf60: dd5fa000 00000000 dd5fbfa4 dd5fbf78 c013df5c c013d968 00000008 00000000
 kernel:[15372.957904] [c2] bf80: b727ee20 b6dd7f10 be815a90 c01864b0 00000036 c000eae4 00000000 dd5fbfa8
 kernel:[15372.957914] [c2] bfa0: c000e8c0 c013df20 b6dd7f10 be815a90 00000007 c01864b0 be815a90 00000001
 kernel:[15372.957924] [c2] bfc0: b6dd7f10 be815a90 c01864b0 00000036 0000001f b7473d78 b6f6a9f8 00000000
 kernel:[15372.957934] [c2] bfe0: b6c9c068 be815a74 b6c86a13 b6aa3ed6 600f0030 00000007 00000000 00000000
 kernel:[15372.958134] [c2] Code: e92dd800 e24cb004 e92d4000 e8bd4000 (e5900354) 
At this point, retroarch is taking 100% of a core, however killing the process does not restore the device (black screen until power cycled).
The so called black screen issue is a long known and very annoying issue that affects all XU3/XU4 and all images.
Every time a fullscreen application switches from fullscreen to desktop mode (or ends completely) there is a chance the black screen issue is triggered.
This can be solved by refreshing the screen (for example switching to VT1 and back to Desktop.. for example pressing CTRL + ALT + F1 and then back with CTRL + ALT + F7).
The bug gets worse if another 3D application is started as long as the black screen issue is present. This causes a Kernel panic and the system won't work until reboot.
When XBMC opens an emulator, it switches to window mode, this CAN cause the black screen issue, since right after that retroarch is started, this causes the Kernel panic.

I tried to address this issue. It should work for you too, but you need to make a full system upgrade:

Make sure to install all the updates as well as the new Kernel. Be careful with the question about the Kernel.. It asks if you want to STOP this process, so the correct answer is "NO".

Thorn wrote: Other issues:

[*] When XBMC attempts to fetch info/artwork for roms it fails on every rom with "Could not create artwork file", this halts the process waiting for user input for every rom, it would be nice if this did not halt the import process.
It seems the maintainer of Rom Collection Browser are not very active at the moment, the scrapper are partly broken and not working.
One work around is to remove every scraper besides "giantbomb" (and probably thegamedb) which is still working correctly.
I'm thinking about removing the broken scrapper from the system completely, i was able to fix it partly, but apparently not completely. So I hope the developers of Rom Collection Browser will address that issue soon.
Thorn wrote:[*] Subsequent boots after the very first boot of the device (when the image has been written to the SD card) take 3 minutes to boot. Log provided below.

[    0.000000] [c0] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x100
[    0.000000] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.000000] [c0] Linux version 3.10.82+ (root@odroid-wheezy) (gcc version 4.7.2 (Debian 4.7.2-5) ) #22 SMP PREEMPT Fri Aug 28 22:14:33 CEST 2015
[    0.000000] [c0] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc073] revision 3 (ARMv7), cr=10c5387d
[    0.000000] [c0] CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
[    0.000000] [c0] Machine: ODROID-XU3, model: Hardkernel odroid-xu3 board based on EXYNOS5422
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x6650000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 0:common
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 2:mfc_sh
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x800000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 10:g2d_wfd
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x6000000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 11:video
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x1000000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 7:mfc_input
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 9:sectbl
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 8:mfc_fw
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 12:mfc_nfw
[    0.000000] [c0] ION: Contiguous 0x400000 bytes @ 0x0 defined for 13:secdma
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 104 MiB at b8000000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at b7c00000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 8 MiB at b7400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 96 MiB at b1400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 16 MiB at b0400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at b0000000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at afc00000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at af800000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 4 MiB at af400000
[    0.000000] [c0] cma: CMA: reserved 256 MiB at 5f800000
[    0.000000] [c0] Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache writealloc
[    0.000000] [c0] create_mapping_memory: section: 40000000 ~ 6f800000
[    0.000000] [c0] CPU EXYNOS5422 (id 0xe5422001)
[    0.000000] [c0] On node 0 totalpages: 518656
[    0.000000] [c0] free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c0944140, node_mem_map c0db2000
[    0.000000] [c0]   Normal zone: 1520 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000] [c0]   Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
[    0.000000] [c0]   Normal zone: 194560 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] [c0]   HighMem zone: 2532 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000] [c0]   HighMem zone: 324096 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] [c0] PERCPU: Embedded 9 pages/cpu @c1dc0000 s14784 r8192 d13888 u36864
[    0.000000] [c0] pcpu-alloc: s14784 r8192 d13888 u36864 alloc=9*4096
[    0.000000] [c0] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3 [0] 4 [0] 5 [0] 6 [0] 7 
[    0.000000] [c0] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 517136
[    0.000000] [c0] Kernel command line: coherent_pool=2M console=tty1 console=ttySAC2,115200n8 root=UUID=e139ce78-9841-40fe-8823-96a304a09859 rootwait ro fsck.repair=yes smsc95xx.macaddr=00:1e:06:61:7a:67 governor=performance hdmi_tx_amp_lvl=31 hdmi_tx_lvl_ch0=3 hdmi_tx_lvl_ch1=3 hdmi_tx_lvl_ch2=3 hdmi_tx_emp_lvl=6 hdmi_clk_amp_lvl=31 hdmi_tx_res=0 HPD=true
[    0.000000] [c0] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.000000] [c0] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
[    0.000000] [c0] Inode-cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.000000] [c0] allocated 4149248 bytes of page_cgroup
[    0.000000] [c0] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
[    0.000000] [c0] Memory: 2026MB = 2026MB total
[    0.000000] [c0] Memory: 1523812k/1523812k available, 550812k reserved, 1046528K highmem
[    0.000000] [c0] Virtual kernel memory layout:
    vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
    fixmap  : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000   ( 896 kB)
    vmalloc : 0xf0000000 - 0xff000000   ( 240 MB)
    lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xef800000   ( 760 MB)
    pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
    modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)
      .text : 0xc0008000 - 0xc086affc   (8588 kB)
      .init : 0xc086b000 - 0xc08d49c0   ( 423 kB)
      .data : 0xc08d6000 - 0xc094844c   ( 458 kB)
       .bss : 0xc094844c - 0xc0db1ea4   (4519 kB)
[    0.000000] [c0] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=8, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] [c0] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000] [c0] NR_IRQS:16 nr_irqs:16 16
[    0.000000] [c0] apll 800000000
[    0.000000] [c0] bpll 825000000
[    0.000000] [c0] cpll 666000000
[    0.000000] [c0] dpll 600000000
[    0.000000] [c0] epll 180633609
[    0.000000] [c0] rpll 66000000
[    0.000000] [c0] ipll 432000000
[    0.000000] [c0] spll 800000000
[    0.000000] [c0] dout_spll_ctrl_div2 400000000
[    0.000000] [c0] vpll 400000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mpll 532000000
[    0.000000] [c0] Clock enables : TOP, MIF
[    0.000000] [c0] mmc0: dout_mmc0 666000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mmc1: dout_mmc1 800000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mmc2: dout_mmc2 666000000
[    0.000000] [c0] scaler: dout_aclk_400_mscl 333000000 aclk_400_mscl 333000000
[    0.000000] [c0] [g2d_init_clock:319] aclk_333_g2d:333000000
[    0.000000] [c0] gscaler: dout_aclk_300_gscl 300000000 aclk_300_gscl 300000000
[    0.000000] [c0] [jpeg_clock_init:374]jpeg: dout_aclk_300_jpeg 300000000 aclk_300_jpeg 300000000
[    0.000000] [c0] mfc: aclk_333 400000000
[    0.000000] [c0] Exynos5422: clock setup completed
[    0.000000] [c0] Exynos: pwm: clock setup completed
[    0.000000] [c0] sched_clock: 32 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 178956ms
[    0.000000] [c0] Switching to timer-based delay loop
[    0.000000] [c0] EXYNOS5422 PMU Initialize
[    0.000000] [c0] Console: colour dummy device 80x30
[    0.000000] [c0] console [tty1] enabled
[    0.000000] [c0] Lock dependency validator: Copyright (c) 2006 Red Hat, Inc., Ingo Molnar
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_SUBCLASSES:  8
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCK_DEPTH:          48
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_KEYS:        8191
[    0.000000] [c0] ... CLASSHASH_SIZE:          4096
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_ENTRIES:     16384
[    0.000000] [c0] ... MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAINS:      32768
[    0.000000] [c0] ... CHAINHASH_SIZE:          16384
[    0.000000] [c0]  memory used by lock dependency info: 3679 kB
[    0.000000] [c0]  per task-struct memory footprint: 1152 bytes
[    0.007084] [c0] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=120000)
[    0.007177] [c0] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.007681] [c0] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.042918] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys debug
[    0.042990] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.043104] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.043167] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.043229] [c0] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
[    0.043486] [c0] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.043583] [c0] ftrace: allocating 22367 entries in 66 pages
[    0.091582] [c0] /cpus/cpu@0 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091652] [c0] /cpus/cpu@1 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091699] [c0] /cpus/cpu@2 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091746] [c0] /cpus/cpu@3 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091790] [c0] /cpus/cpu@4 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091833] [c0] /cpus/cpu@5 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091877] [c0] /cpus/cpu@6 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.091922] [c0] /cpus/cpu@7 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.092017] [c0] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 1, mpidr 80000100
[    0.092229] [c0] Running under secure firmware.
[    0.092301] [c0] Setting up static identity map for 0xc05f5bc0 - 0xc05f5c18
[    0.092360] [c0] Exynos-SnapShot: exynos_ss_init failed
[    0.112738] [c0] ftrace: Allocated trace_printk buffers
[    0.134441] [c0] cpu1: SWRESET
[    0.134697] [c1] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[    0.134726] [c1] CPU1: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 1, mpidr 80000101
[    0.144361] [c0] cpu2: SWRESET
[    0.144678] [c2] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[    0.144705] [c2] CPU2: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 1, mpidr 80000102
[    0.154361] [c0] cpu3: SWRESET
[    0.154675] [c3] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[    0.154701] [c3] CPU3: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 1, mpidr 80000103
[    0.163622] [c4] CPU4: Booted secondary processor
[    0.164399] [c4] CPU4: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 0, mpidr 80000000
[    0.173628] [c5] CPU5: Booted secondary processor
[    0.174383] [c5] CPU5: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 0, mpidr 80000001
[    0.183643] [c6] CPU6: Booted secondary processor
[    0.184421] [c6] CPU6: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 0, mpidr 80000002
[    0.193638] [c7] CPU7: Booted secondary processor
[    0.194395] [c7] CPU7: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 0, mpidr 80000003
[    0.194668] [c0] Brought up 8 CPUs
[    0.194987] [c0] SMP: Total of 8 processors activated (384.00 BogoMIPS).
[    0.195029] [c0] CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
[    0.197573] [c0] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.235417] [c6] sched: registering cpufreq notifiers for scale-invariant loads
[    0.237826] [c6] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.238885] [c6] regulator-dummy: no parameters
[    0.248708] [c6] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.250108] [c4] DMA: preallocated 2048 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
[    0.257032] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 0 to 7 on device: gpy7
[    0.257210] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 8 to 15 on device: gpx0
[    0.257377] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 16 to 23 on device: gpx1
[    0.257545] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 24 to 31 on device: gpx2
[    0.257718] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 32 to 39 on device: gpx3
[    0.259686] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 40 to 47 on device: gpc0
[    0.259865] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 48 to 55 on device: gpc1
[    0.260030] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 56 to 62 on device: gpc2
[    0.260196] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 63 to 66 on device: gpc3
[    0.260370] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 67 to 68 on device: gpc4
[    0.260537] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 69 to 76 on device: gpd1
[    0.260703] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 77 to 82 on device: gpy0
[    0.260876] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 83 to 86 on device: gpy1
[    0.261048] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 87 to 92 on device: gpy2
[    0.261220] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 93 to 100 on device: gpy3
[    0.261389] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 101 to 108 on device: gpy4
[    0.261559] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 109 to 116 on device: gpy5
[    0.261743] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 117 to 124 on device: gpy6
[    0.263397] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 125 to 132 on device: gpe0
[    0.263576] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 133 to 134 on device: gpe1
[    0.263747] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 135 to 140 on device: gpf0
[    0.263917] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 141 to 148 on device: gpf1
[    0.264093] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 149 to 156 on device: gpg0
[    0.264262] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 157 to 164 on device: gpg1
[    0.264438] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 165 to 166 on device: gpg2
[    0.264648] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 167 to 170 on device: gpj4
[    0.266075] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 171 to 178 on device: gpa0
[    0.266267] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 179 to 184 on device: gpa1
[    0.266437] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 185 to 192 on device: gpa2
[    0.266612] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 193 to 197 on device: gpb0
[    0.266784] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 198 to 202 on device: gpb1
[    0.267001] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 203 to 206 on device: gpb2
[    0.267187] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 207 to 214 on device: gpb3
[    0.267363] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 215 to 216 on device: gpb4
[    0.267539] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 217 to 224 on device: gph0
[    0.269498] [c4] gpiochip_add: registered GPIOs 225 to 231 on device: gpz
[    0.289417] [c4] syscon 10040000.system-controller: regmap [mem 0x10040000-0x10044fff] registered
[    0.289946] [c4] syscon 10050000.syscon: regmap [mem 0x10050000-0x10054fff] registered
[    0.297462] [c4] hw-breakpoint: found 5 (+1 reserved) breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
[    0.297512] [c4] hw-breakpoint: maximum watchpoint size is 8 bytes.
[    0.299415] [c4] S3C Power Management, Copyright 2004 Simtec Electronics
[    0.303655] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-cam has a new child pd-isp.
[    0.304576] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-gscl has a new child pd-cam.
[    0.304625] [c4] EXYNOS5: PM Domain Initialize
[    0.304929] [c4]    pd-gscl   - on 
[    0.305118] [c4]    pd-isp    - on 
[    0.305306] [c4]    pd-mfc    - on 
[    0.305339] [c4]    pd-g3d    - on,  always
[    0.305372] [c4]    pd-disp1  - on,  always
[    0.305565] [c4]    pd-maudio - on 
[    0.305596] [c4]    pd-g2d    - on,  always
[    0.305789] [c4]    pd-mscl   - on 
[    0.305822] [c4]    pd-fsys   - on,  always
[    0.305857] [c4]    pd-psgen  - on,  always
[    0.305890] [c4]    pd-peric  - on,  always
[    0.305923] [c4]    pd-wcore  - on,  always
[    0.306116] [c4]    pd-cam    - on 
[    0.306155] [c4] EXYNOS: Initializing architecture
[    0.307697] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a60000.sysmmu: --> 10850000.fimg2d
[    0.307743] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a60000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.308099] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a70000.sysmmu: --> 10850000.fimg2d
[    0.308141] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 10a70000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.308500] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14650000.sysmmu: --> 14450000.mixer
[    0.308542] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14650000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.308876] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e80000.sysmmu: --> 13e00000.gsc
[    0.308917] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e80000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.309248] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e90000.sysmmu: --> 13e10000.gsc
[    0.309290] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 13e90000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.309654] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12880000.sysmmu: --> 12800000.scaler
[    0.309696] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12880000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.310044] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12890000.sysmmu: --> 12810000.scaler
[    0.310087] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 12890000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.310434] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128a0000.sysmmu: --> 12820000.scaler
[    0.310476] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128a0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.310814] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128c0000.sysmmu: --> 12800000.scaler
[    0.310856] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128c0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.311190] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128d0000.sysmmu: --> 12810000.scaler
[    0.311233] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128d0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.311569] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128e0000.sysmmu: --> 12820000.scaler
[    0.311610] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 128e0000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.311947] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f10000.sysmmu: --> 11f50000.jpeg
[    0.311988] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f10000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.312319] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f20000.sysmmu: --> 11f60000.jpeg
[    0.312359] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11f20000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.312678] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11200000.sysmmu: --> 11000000.mfc
[    0.312719] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11200000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.313038] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11210000.sysmmu: --> 11000000.mfc
[    0.313079] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 11210000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.313438] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14640000.sysmmu: --> 14400000.fimd
[    0.313479] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14640000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.313835] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14680000.sysmmu: --> 14400000.fimd
[    0.313877] [c4] exynos-sysmmu 14680000.sysmmu: [OK]
[    0.314322] [c4] CPU Info : Samsung Exynos5422 Soc is BIN1
[    0.314358] [c4] Exynos5422 ASV : Use Fusing Speed Group 4
[    0.314389] [c4] Exynos5422 ASV : invalid IDS value
[    0.314419] [c4] EXYNOS5422 ASV :  IDS : 0 HPM : 0
[    0.314480] [c4] VDD_ARM ASV group is 4
[    0.314571] [c4] VDD_KFC ASV group is 4
[    0.314604] [c4] VDD_INT ASV group is 4
[    0.314635] [c4] VDD_MIF ASV group is 4
[    0.314665] [c4] VDD_G3D ASV group is 4
[    0.314694] [c4] VDD_ISP ASV group is 4
[    0.328348] [c4] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.330200] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 119
[    0.330460] [c4] VUSB_BOOST_5V: 5000 mV 
[    0.330822] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    0.331033] [c4] MAIN_DC: no parameters
[    0.331304] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    0.331520] [c4] hdmi-en: no parameters
[    0.332694] [c4] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.333192] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 12d30000.spi: spi bus clock parent not specified, using clock at index 0 as parent
[    0.333249] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 12d30000.spi: number of chip select lines not specified, assuming 1 chip select line
[    0.333511] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 190
[    0.334690] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-isp, Device : 131a0000.spi Registered
[    0.334764] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131a0000.spi: spi bus clock parent not specified, using clock at index 0 as parent
[    0.334819] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131a0000.spi: number of chip select lines not specified, assuming 1 chip select line
[    0.335257] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-isp, Device : 131b0000.spi Registered
[    0.335329] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131b0000.spi: spi bus clock parent not specified, using clock at index 0 as parent
[    0.335382] [c4] s3c64xx-spi 131b0000.spi: number of chip select lines not specified, assuming 1 chip select line
[    0.336004] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.336135] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.336376] [c4] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.342331] [c4] vdd_mif: 700 <--> 1300 mV at 1100 mV 
[    0.343618] [c4] vdd_eagle: 800 <--> 1500 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.344930] [c4] vdd_int: 800 <--> 1400 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.346278] [c4] vdd_g3d: 700 <--> 1400 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.347550] [c4] vdd_kfc: 800 <--> 1500 mV at 1025 mV 
[    0.349136] [c4] vddf_2v85: 2850 mV 
[    0.350617] [c4] vdd_adc: 1800 mV 
[    0.352042] [c4] vdd_pll: 1800 mV 
[    0.353468] [c4] vdd_ldo6: 1000 mV 
[    0.354909] [c4] vdd_ldo7: 1800 mV 
[    0.356330] [c4] vdd_ldo8: 1800 mV 
[    0.357650] [c4] LDO9: ramp_delay not set
[    0.357683] [c4] vdd_ldo9: set_voltage_time_sel() failed: -22
[    0.358157] [c4] vdd_ldo9: 3300 mV 
[    0.359621] [c4] vdd_ldo10: 1800 mV 
[    0.361051] [c4] vdd_ldo11: 1000 mV 
[    0.362159] [c4] vdd_ldo13: 1800 <--> 3300 mV at 3300 mV 
[    0.363590] [c4] vdd_ldo15: 3300 mV 
[    0.365047] [c4] vdd_eth: 3300 mV 
[    0.366472] [c4] vdd_ldo18: 1800 mV 
[    0.367792] [c4] LDO19: ramp_delay not set
[    0.367825] [c4] vdd_ldo19: set_voltage_time_sel() failed: -22
[    0.368300] [c4] vdd_ldo19: 2850 mV 
[    0.369416] [c4] vdd_mifs: 800 <--> 1100 mV at 1100 mV 
[    0.370850] [c4] vdd_ldo26: 3000 mV 
[    0.371971] [c4] vdd_g3ds: 800 <--> 1100 mV at 1000 mV 
[    0.373401] [c4] vdd_ldo28: 3300 mV 
[    0.376564] [c4] s3c-i2c 12c60000.i2c: slave address 0x00
[    0.379338] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c60000.i2c: i2c-2: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.379665] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c70000.i2c: slave address 0x00
[    0.379950] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c70000.i2c: i2c-3: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.380220] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c80000.i2c: slave address 0x00
[    0.381117] [c6] s3c-i2c 12c80000.i2c: i2c-4: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.381603] [c6] media: Linux media interface: v0.10
[    0.381709] [c6] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    0.383699] [c6] IOVMMU: Created debugfs entry at debugfs/iovmm
[    0.384297] [c6] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    0.384961] [c6] PM DOMAIN: pd-maudio, Device : 3810000.lpass Registered
[    0.385023] [c6] Samsung Low Power Audio Subsystem driver, (c)2013 Samsung Electronics
[    0.386989] [c6] Loading modules backported from Linux version next-20150222-0-g53e418f1
[    0.387036] [c6] Backport integrated by backports.git backports-20150222-0-g2745ccd
[    0.388831] [c6] Switching to clocksource mct-frc
[    0.467030] [c6] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.468830] [c6] TCP established hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.469390] [c6] TCP bind hash table entries: 8192 (order: 6, 294912 bytes)
[    0.471368] [c6] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 8192 bind 8192)
[    0.471504] [c6] TCP: reno registered
[    0.471552] [c6] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 40960 bytes)
[    0.471851] [c6] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 40960 bytes)
[    0.472928] [c6] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.473458] [c6] Unpacking initramfs...
[    0.687899] [c6] Freeing initrd memory: 2596K (c2001000 - c228a000)
[    0.701771] [c4] bounce pool size: 64 pages
[    0.710343] [c4] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    0.710717] [c4] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.713191] [c4] ROMFS MTD (C) 2007 Red Hat, Inc.
[    0.713809] [c4] msgmni has been set to 1449
[    0.718328] [c4] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 250)
[    0.718398] [c4] io scheduler noop registered
[    0.718432] [c4] io scheduler deadline registered
[    0.718671] [c4] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    0.731814] [c4] dma-pl330 10800000.mdma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.731866] [c4] dma-pl330 10800000.mdma: 	DBUFF-64x8bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-1 Num_Events-32
[    0.737821] [c4] dma-pl330 121a0000.pdma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.737872] [c4] dma-pl330 121a0000.pdma: 	DBUFF-32x4bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-32 Num_Events-32
[    0.743743] [c4] dma-pl330 121b0000.pdma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.743793] [c4] dma-pl330 121b0000.pdma: 	DBUFF-32x4bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-32 Num_Events-32
[    0.746926] [c4] dma-pl330 3880000.adma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2364208
[    0.746973] [c4] dma-pl330 3880000.adma: 	DBUFF-4x8bytes Num_Chans-6 Num_Peri-16 Num_Events-6
[    0.891652] [c4] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
[    0.894524] [c4] 12c00000.serial: ttySAC0 at MMIO 0x12c00000 (irq = 83) is a S3C6400/10
[    0.895222] [c4] samsung-pinctrl 14010000.pinctrl: pin gpa0-7 already requested by 12c80000.i2c; cannot claim for 12c10000.serial
[    0.895282] [c4] samsung-pinctrl 14010000.pinctrl: pin-178 (12c10000.serial) status -22
[    0.895330] [c4] samsung-pinctrl 14010000.pinctrl: could not request pin 178 on device samsung-pinctrl
[    0.895377] [c4] samsung-uart 12c10000.serial: Error applying setting, reverse things back
[    0.895545] [c4] 12c10000.serial: ttySAC1 at MMIO 0x12c10000 (irq = 84) is a S3C6400/10
[    0.896313] [c4] 12c20000.serial: ttySAC2 at MMIO 0x12c20000 (irq = 85) is a S3C6400/10
[    2.571182] [c4] console [ttySAC2] enabled
[    2.575987] [c4] 12c30000.serial: ttySAC3 at MMIO 0x12c30000 (irq = 86) is a S3C6400/10
[    2.585424] [c4] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    2.592331] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 39
[    2.596454] [c4] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
[    2.602097] [c4] [drm] No driver support for vblank timestamp query.
[    2.608434] [c4] exynos-mixer 14450000.mixer: probe start
[    2.614114] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: bound 14450000.mixer (ops mixer_component_ops)
[    2.622015] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: bound 14530000.hdmi (ops hdmi_component_ops)
[    2.758911] [c4] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[    2.780281] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: fb0:  frame buffer device
[    2.786297] [c4] exynos-drm exynos-drm: registered panic notifier
[    2.792377] [c4] [drm] Initialized exynos 1.0.0 20110530 on minor 0
[    2.799321] [c4] mali 11800000.mali: Continuing without Mali clock control
[    2.808738] [c4] mali 11800000.mali: GPU identified as 0x0620 r0p1 status 0
[    2.815766] mali 11800000.mali: Probed as mali0
[    2.827585] [c4] loop: module loaded
[    2.830942] [c4] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    2.835290] [c4] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com>
[    2.846294] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 48
[    2.846322] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 37
[    3.048315] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 17
[    3.048341] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 36
[    3.249283] [c4] dwc3 12400000.dwc3: dwc3_otg address space is not supported
[    3.256077] [c4] dwc3 12400000.dwc3: Binding gadget dwc3-gadget
[    3.261660] [c4] dwc3 12400000.dwc3: Turn on host
[    3.466652] [c4] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    3.472300] [c4] ehci-s5p: EHCI s5p driver
[    3.476652] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 121
[    3.476925] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: EHCI Host Controller
[    3.482196] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    3.490048] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: irq 103, io mem 0x12110000
[    3.504087] [c4] s5p-ehci 12110000.usb: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
[    3.510370] [c4] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.513178] [c4] hub 1-0:1.0: 3 ports detected
[    3.518959] [c4] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    3.524689] [c4] exynos-ohci 12120000.usb: EXYNOS OHCI Host Controller
[    3.530791] [c4] exynos-ohci 12120000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    3.538895] [c4] exynos-ohci 12120000.usb: irq 103, io mem 0x12120000
[    3.604442] [c4] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.607250] [c4] hub 2-0:1.0: 3 ports detected
[    3.613243] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.618051] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
[    3.626215] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: irq 104, io mem 0x12000000
[    3.633216] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.633232] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.633528] [c4] hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.636520] [c4] hub 3-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.641347] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.651053] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.2.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
[    3.663060] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.663076] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.663370] [c4] hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.670444] [c4] hub 4-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.678291] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.687067] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
[    3.698210] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: irq 105, io mem 0x12400000
[    3.708300] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.708317] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.708597] [c4] hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.715685] [c4] hub 5-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.723319] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: xHCI Host Controller
[    3.731974] [c4] xhci-hcd xhci-hcd.5.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 6
[    3.743772] [c4] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
[    3.743789] [c4] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
[    3.744131] [c4] hub 6-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.750949] [c4] hub 6-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    3.758703] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    3.767903] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[    3.776862] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[    3.786314] [c4] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[    3.795975] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.795995] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: host detect gpio is not available
[    3.805971] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.805990] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: device detect gpio is not available
[    3.816116] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    3.816135] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: vbus control gpio is not available
[    3.826274] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: failed to configure pins
[    3.835615] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: udc device is not available
[    3.845015] [c4] exynos-usb-switch usb-switch.9: Disable device detect IRQ
[    3.854267] [c4] usb cable = 1
[    3.860543] [c4] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    3.870512] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: rtc init
[    3.878516] [c4] s2m_rtc_set_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:0(2)
[    3.887801] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: s2m_rtc_enable_wtsr: enable WTSR
[    3.896466] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: s2m_rtc_enable_smpl: enable SMPL
[    3.905211] [c4] s2m_rtc_enable_smpl: WTSR_SMPL(0xc7)
[    3.914166] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:1(2)
[    3.921578] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_alarm: 2000/1/1 12:0:0(0)
[    3.930781] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:1(2)
[    3.938339] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: rtc core: registered s2m-rtc as rtc0
[    3.947776] [c4] i2c /dev entries driver
[    3.955756] [c4] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
[    3.962740] [c4] IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
[    3.969977] [c4] IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
[    3.976939] [c4] IR JVC protocol handler initialized
[    3.983857] [c4] IR Sony protocol handler initialized
[    3.990831] [c4] IR RC5 (streamzap) protocol handler initialized
[    3.998791] [c4] IR SANYO protocol handler initialized
[    4.005876] [c4] IR MCE Keyboard/mouse protocol handler initialized
[    4.014614] [c4] PM DOMAIN: pd-mfc, Device : 11000000.mfc Registered
[    4.022951] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: exynos-iommu gpd_dev_ops inserted!
[    4.031740] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: s5p_mfc_probe()
[    4.031769] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: of alias get id : mfc-0 
[    4.032545] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: decoder registered as /dev/video6
[    4.041627] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: encoder registered as /dev/video7
[    4.050643] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x40000000 B, IOVMM from 0x10000000.
[    4.061338] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x20000000 B, IOVMM from 0x50000000.
[    4.071910] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x10000000 B, IOVMM from 0x70000000.
[    4.082475] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x30000000 B, IOVMM from 0x80000000.
[    4.092976] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x20000000 B, IOVMM from 0xb0000000.
[    4.103414] [c4] s5p-mfc 11000000.mfc: IOVMM: IOVM SIZE = 0x10000000 B, IOVMM from 0xd0000000.
[    4.114847] [c4] ion_cma ion_mfc_nfw: Alread isolated!
[    4.121787] [c4] s5p_mfc_probe--
[    4.122116] [c4] S5P CEC for Exynos4 Driver, (c) 2009 Samsung Electronics
[    4.131516] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 38
[    4.131634] [c4] s5p-tvout-cec 101b0000.cec: success request GPIO for hdmi-cec
[    4.140759] s5p-tvout-cec 101b0000.cec: probe successful
[    4.149559] [c4] TRIMINFO[0] = 0x80672e
[    4.155205] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[0] = 0x10609803
[    4.161270] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[0] = 0x3d
[    4.166919] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[0] = 0x837e7974
[    4.169201] [c7] usb 2-1: new low-speed USB device number 2 using exynos-ohci
[    4.182601] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[0] = 0x817c7772
[    4.189392] [c4] INTEN[0] = 0x11111111
[    4.194909] [c4] INTCLEAR[0] = 0x0
[    4.200114] [c4] TRIMINFO[1] = 0x806b33
[    4.205705] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[1] = 0x10609803
[    4.211712] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[1] = 0x40
[    4.217251] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[1] = 0x88837e79
[    4.223925] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[1] = 0x86817c77
[    4.230594] [c4] INTEN[1] = 0x11111111
[    4.236025] [c4] INTCLEAR[1] = 0x0
[    4.241109] [c4] TRIMINFO[2] = 0x806a31
[    4.246540] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[2] = 0x10609803
[    4.252458] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[2] = 0x3e
[    4.257891] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[2] = 0x85807b76
[    4.264551] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[2] = 0x837e7974
[    4.271146] [c4] INTEN[2] = 0x11111111
[    4.276488] [c4] INTCLEAR[2] = 0x0
[    4.281464] [c4] TRIMINFO[3] = 0x806930
[    4.286821] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[3] = 0x10609803
[    4.292645] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[3] = 0x31
[    4.297996] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[3] = 0x7b76716c
[    4.304500] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[3] = 0x79746f6a
[    4.310984] [c4] INTEN[3] = 0x11111111
[    4.316225] [c4] INTCLEAR[3] = 0x0
[    4.321114] [c4] TRIMINFO[4] = 0x806326
[    4.326378] [c4] TMU_CONTROL[4] = 0x10609803
[    4.332082] [c4] CURRENT_TEMP[4] = 0x3d
[    4.337327] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_RISE[4] = 0x86817c77
[    4.343741] [c4] THRESHOLD_TEMP_FALL[4] = 0x847f7a75
[    4.350124] [c4] INTEN[4] = 0x11111111
[    4.355318] [c4] INTCLEAR[4] = 0x0
[    4.361535] [c4] s3c2410-wdt 101d0000.watchdog: watchdog inactive, reset disabled, irq disabled
[    4.373032] [c4] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.24.0-ioctl (2013-01-15) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    4.384872] [c4] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    4.392623] [c4] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    4.398546] [c4] Synopsys Designware Multimedia Card Interface Driver
[    4.407597] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: Clock pin control Pin:gpc0-0 Addr:13410000.pinctrl Val:3 Num:4
[    4.419273] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 69
[    4.419319] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: dw_mci_parse_dt : emmc h/w reset gpio[69] notifier registered.
[    4.431050] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: Using internal DMA controller.
[    4.439906] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: FIFOTH: 0x 300f0030
[    4.447779] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: Version ID is 250a
[    4.455636] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: DW MMC controller at irq 107, 64 bit host data width, 64 deep fifo
[    4.484078] [c4] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 385416HZ div = 27)
[    4.494131] [c6] usb 3-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[    4.519267] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12200000.dwmmc0: 1 slots initialized
[    4.526933] [c6] hub 3-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    4.527562] [c6] hub 3-1:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    4.539766] [c0] 12200000.dwmmc0: no interrupts handled, pending 00000000 00000000
[    4.540463] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: Clock pin control Pin:gpc2-0 Addr:13410000.pinctrl Val:3 Num:4
[    4.540533] of_get_named_gpio_flags: can't parse gpios property
[    4.540639] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: Using internal DMA controller.
[    4.540651] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: FIFOTH: 0x 300f0030
[    4.540660] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: Version ID is 250a
[    4.541076] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: DW MMC controller at irq 109, 64 bit host data width, 64 deep fifo
[    4.541437] [c4] mmc1: vmmc regulator found
[    4.541643] [c4] mmc1: vqmmc regulator found
[    4.559081] [c4] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 385416HZ div = 27)
[    4.559108] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 300000Hz, actual 297321HZ div = 35)
[    4.574271] [c4] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: 1 slots initialized
[    4.575388] [c4] leds-gpio leds.14: pins are not configured from the driver
[    4.575420] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 205
[    4.575437] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 204
[    4.575452] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 27
[    4.575473] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 205
[    4.575782] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 204
[    4.576028] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 27
[    4.576634] [c4] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    4.576690] [c4] S5P ACE Driver(SLIMSSS), (c) 2013 Samsung Electronics
[    4.577489] [c4] ACE: ecb-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.577799] [c4] ACE: cbc-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.578102] [c4] ACE: ctr-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.578388] [c4] ACE: xts-aes-s5p-ace
[    4.578693] [c4] ACE: sha1-s5p-ace
[    4.579043] [c4] ACE: sha256-s5p-ace
[    4.579049] [c4] ACE driver is initialized
[    4.579340] [c4] hidraw: raw HID events driver (C) Jiri Kosina
[    4.795723] [c4] input: HOLTEK Wireless USB Device as /devices/12120000.usb/usb2/2-1/2-1:1.0/input/input0
[    4.808579] [c4] hid-generic 0003:04D9:A01C.0001: input,hidraw0: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [HOLTEK Wireless USB Device] on usb-12120000.usb-1/input0
[    4.824139] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 200000Hz, actual 196344HZ div = 53)
[    4.838507] [c4] input: HOLTEK Wireless USB Device as /devices/12120000.usb/usb2/2-1/2-1:1.1/input/input1
[    4.851770] [c4] hid-generic 0003:04D9:A01C.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [HOLTEK Wireless USB Device] on usb-12120000.usb-1/input1
[    4.867515] [c4] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    4.876239] [c4] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    4.884141] [c4] exynos-adc 12d10000.adc: operating without regulator vdd[-19]
[    4.894743] [c4] exynos-adc 12d10000.adc: Probed successfully driver.
[    4.899144] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 100000Hz, actual 99107HZ div = 105)
[    4.899590] [c6] usb 4-1: new SuperSpeed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[    4.915595] [c6] usb 4-1: Parent hub missing LPM exit latency info.  Power management will be impacted.
[    4.927200] [c6] hub 4-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    4.927617] [c6] hub 4-1:1.0: 2 ports detected
[    4.954392] [c4] odroid-fan odroid_fan.13: unable to request PWM, trying legacy API
[    4.965304] [c4] pwm-samsung: tin parent at 66600000
[    4.976349] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 34
[    4.978367] [c4] lpass_register_subip: i2s(de375410) registered
[    5.029228] [c7] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 83250000Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 396428HZ div = 105)
[    5.042620] [c7] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 83250000Hz (slot req 83250000Hz, actual 83250000HZ div = 0)
[    5.056942] [c7] mmc_host mmc1: Tuning error: cmd.error:-84, data.error:-115
[    5.068076] [c7] dwmmc_exynos 12220000.dwmmc2: sample_good: 0x ef best_sample: 0x 00
[    5.079280] [c7] mmc1: new ultra high speed SDR50 SDHC card at address 0001
[    5.090830] [c7] mmcblk0: mmc1:0001 00000 29.8 GiB 
[    5.101377] [c7]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    5.129112] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 385416HZ div = 27)
[    5.164487] [c5] usb 6-1: new SuperSpeed USB device number 2 using xhci-hcd
[    5.189617] [c5] usb 6-1: Parent hub missing LPM exit latency info.  Power management will be impacted.
[    5.194158] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 300000Hz, actual 297321HZ div = 35)
[    5.254113] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 200000Hz, actual 196344HZ div = 53)
[    5.329113] [c7] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 20812500Hz (slot req 100000Hz, actual 99107HZ div = 105)
[    5.989075] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: Register dump(suspended : 0)
[    6.178612] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: tx timeout
[    7.184073] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: Register dump(suspended : 0)
[    7.345514] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: tx timeout
[    7.351861] [c4] exynos5-hsi2c 12cb0000.hsi2c: xfer message failed
[    7.358871] [c4] max98090 1-0010: Failed to reset codec: -5
[    7.365225] [c4] max98090 1-0010: Failed to device reset : -5
[    7.371700] [c4] max98090 1-0010: ASoC: failed to probe CODEC -5
[    7.378705] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12: ASoC: failed to instantiate card -5
[    7.386755] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12: snd_soc_register_card() failed(max98090): -5
[    7.396094] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Capture debugfs file
[    7.404922] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Playback debugfs file
[    7.413745] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Capture debugfs file
[    7.422435] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Playback debugfs file
[    7.431196] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Capture debugfs file
[    7.439851] [c4] dummy-codec dummy-codec.10: ASoC: Failed to create Playback debugfs file
[    7.449232] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12:  dummy-aif1 <-> samsung-i2s-sec mapping ok
[    7.458228] [c4] odroid-audio sound.12:  dummy-aif2 <-> 3830000.i2s mapping ok
[    7.469138] [c4] Netfilter messages via NETLINK v0.30.
[    7.475499] [c4] arp_tables: (C) 2002 David S. Miller
[    7.481306] [c4] TCP: cubic registered
[    7.485642] [c4] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
[    7.491904] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    7.499213] [c4] mip6: Mobile IPv6
[    7.503280] [c4] sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
[    7.510921] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    7.516597] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 15
[    7.522255] [c4] NET: Registered protocol family 35
[    7.528354] [c4] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 4 part 30 variant f rev 0
[    7.537283] [c4] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    7.543376] [c4] SRAM ASV group [4] : MIF(925000), G3D(950000)
[    7.556537] [c4] registered taskstats version 1
[    7.562269] [c4] MAIN_DC: disabling
[    7.566768] [c4] regulator-dummy: disabling
[    7.572944] [c4] of_get_named_gpio_flags exited with status 11
[    7.573077] [c4] gpiod_set_debounce: gpio-11 status -22
[    7.573562] [c4] input: gpio_keys.7 as /devices/gpio_keys.7/input/input2
[    7.583758] [c4] s2m_rtc_read_time: 2013/1/1 0:0:4(2)
[    7.590007] [c4] s2m-rtc s2m-rtc: setting system clock to 2013-01-01 00:00:04 UTC (1356998404)
[    7.599845] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L0 : 1300000 uV
[    7.605706] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L0 : ABB 8
[    7.611127] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L1 : 1287500 uV
[    7.616940] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L1 : ABB 4
[    7.622295] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L2 : 1225000 uV
[    7.628051] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L2 : ABB 4
[    7.633367] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L3 : 1175000 uV
[    7.639137] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L3 : ABB 4
[    7.644454] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L4 : 1125000 uV
[    7.650259] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L4 : ABB 4
[    7.655606] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L5 : 1087500 uV
[    7.661400] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L5 : ABB 4
[    7.666758] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L6 : 1050000 uV
[    7.672573] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L6 : ABB 4
[    7.677950] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L7 : 1012500 uV
[    7.683765] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L7 : ABB 4
[    7.689142] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L8 : 975000 uV
[    7.694881] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L8 : ABB 255
[    7.700430] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L9 : 937500 uV
[    7.706165] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L9 : ABB 255
[    7.711732] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L10 : 900000 uV
[    7.717562] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L10 : ABB 255
[    7.723232] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L11 : 900000 uV
[    7.729082] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L11 : ABB 255
[    7.734757] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L12 : 900000 uV
[    7.740626] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L12 : ABB 255
[    7.746305] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L13 : 900000 uV
[    7.752214] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L13 : ABB 255
[    7.757876] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L14 : 900000 uV
[    7.763711] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA7  L14 : ABB 255
[    7.769584] [c4] kfc clock[800000], mx_mspll clock[666000]
[    7.776288] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 887500  value : 0x44
[    7.783139] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 937500  value : 0x44
[    7.789886] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 1032500  value : 0x33
[    7.796695] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 1142500  value : 0x11
[    7.803438] [c4] [SET_EMA_TEST] volt : 1167500  value : 0x11
[    7.810175] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L0 : 1362500 uV
[    7.815864] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L0 : ABB 8
[    7.821194] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L1 : 1362500 uV
[    7.826882] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L1 : ABB 8
[    7.832206] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L2 : 1362500 uV
[    7.837813] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L2 : ABB 8
[    7.843068] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L3 : 1325000 uV
[    7.848633] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L3 : ABB 255
[    7.854143] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L4 : 1275000 uV
[    7.859664] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L4 : ABB 255
[    7.864986] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L5 : 1200000 uV
[    7.870456] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L5 : ABB 255
[    7.875739] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L6 : 1150000 uV
[    7.881159] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L6 : ABB 255
[    7.886397] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L7 : 1112500 uV
[    7.891815] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L7 : ABB 255
[    7.897075] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L8 : 1075000 uV
[    7.902451] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L8 : ABB 255
[    7.907604] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L9 : 1037500 uV
[    7.912898] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L9 : ABB 255
[    7.917985] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L10 : 1012500 uV
[    7.923319] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L10 : ABB 255
[    7.928467] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L11 : 1000000 uV
[    7.933747] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L11 : ABB 255
[    7.938818] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L12 : 975000 uV
[    7.943915] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L12 : ABB 255
[    7.948866] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L13 : 950000 uV
[    7.953918] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L13 : ABB 255
[    7.958913] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L14 : 925000 uV
[    7.963962] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L14 : ABB 255
[    7.968923] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L15 : 900000 uV
[    7.973979] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L15 : ABB 255
[    7.978956] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L16 : 900000 uV
[    7.984108] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L16 : ABB 255
[    7.989108] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L17 : 900000 uV
[    7.994191] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L17 : ABB 255
[    7.999188] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L18 : 900000 uV
[    8.004265] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L18 : ABB 255
[    8.009261] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L19 : 900000 uV
[    8.014348] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L19 : ABB 255
[    8.019353] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L20 : 900000 uV
[    8.024451] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L20 : ABB 255
[    8.029469] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L21 : 900000 uV
[    8.034590] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L21 : ABB 255
[    8.039625] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15 L22 : 900000 uV
[    8.044737] [c4] CPUFREQ of CA15  L22 : ABB 255
[    8.050082] [c4] eagle clock[800000], mpll clock[800000]
[    8.060177] [c4] Exynos: Kernel Thermal management registered
[    8.065980] [c4] ### dt-test ### No testcase data in device tree; not running tests
[    8.110360] [c4] MIF 825000Khz ASV is 950000uV
[    8.114480] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 825000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.119108] [c4] MIF 728000Khz ASV is 912500uV
[    8.123505] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 728000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.128248] [c4] MIF 633000Khz ASV is 875000uV
[    8.132680] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 633000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.137378] [c4] MIF 543000Khz ASV is 850000uV
[    8.141804] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 543000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.146477] [c4] MIF 413000Khz ASV is 787500uV
[    8.150923] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 413000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.155610] [c4] MIF 275000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.160083] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 275000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.164798] [c4] MIF 206000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.169177] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 206000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.173833] [c4] MIF 165000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.178298] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 165000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.182994] [c4] MIF 138000Khz ASV is 762500uV
[    8.187461] [c4] DEVFREQ(MIF) : 138000Khz, ABB 14
[    8.193411] [c4] MIF: set ASV freq 825000, voltage 950000
[    8.199183] [c4] INT 600000Khz ASV is 937500uV
[    8.203378] [c4] DEVFREQ(INT) : 600000Khz, ABB 255
[    9.209020] [c4] PM DOMAIN: Power off unused power domains.
[    9.214872] [c4] ALSA device list:
[    9.218073] [c4] pd-gscl: Power-off latency exceeded, new value 3221709 ns
[    9.224990] [c4]   #0: odroid-audio
[    9.229561] [c4] Freeing unused kernel memory: 420K (c086b000 - c08d4000)
[    9.281037] [c7] systemd-udevd[146]: starting version 215
[  195.802532] [c5] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[  196.052825] [c1] systemd[1]: systemd 215 running in system mode. (+PAM +AUDIT +SELINUX +IMA +SYSVINIT +LIBCRYPTSETUP +GCRYPT +ACL +XZ -SECCOMP -APPARMOR)
[  196.068848] [c1] systemd[1]: Detected architecture 'arm'.
You can see here there is roughly 180 seconds between starting systemd and proceeding to mount filesystems.
That's very odd, it normally takes only a few seconds.. maybe it has issues mounting the rootfs (mmcblk0p2). Do you have another Linux box? If so, try to do a filesystem check on the rootfs partition (gamestationturbo).
It shouldn't take that long and never has for me.. Are you using eMMC or SD card?
Thorn wrote:[*] When attempting to launch EmulationStation, it simply black screens the device into an irrecoverable state until the power plug is pulled.
Probably related to the black screen issue, try the update procedure.
Still, EmulationStation is not very stable on X11 it seems. I often had the issue that it did not recover after I quit a game, which ends up with emulationstation still running in the background and hogging up resources.

Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Hi, thanks for the fast reply.

You were right about the boot issue, seems that the crashes were corrupting the uSD card. fsck cleared a bunch of orphaned nodes and it's booting fine after that.

Updating fixed the black screen issue, working very well now, thanks!

I did as you said and left giantbomb as the only active scraper, importing went successfully.

Looking forward to setting this all up now. :D

gadgetdoctor
languages_spoken: english, german

Post by gadgetdoctor »

Hi meveric,

currently I am waiting eagerly for my XU4 to try out your image and I've already read several threads here in the forum about the XU4.
So basically we have an new driver with the version r6p0 for about a month now, but with some small bugs !?
I've read that retroarch caps the fps to 55 instead of 60. Is this happening with all the emulators on X11 too or only in fbdev mode, or is it a retroarch specific bug?
In your first post you describe some problems with X11 and emulationstation...so is everything running in X11 mode on your image..if yes
how much performance difference is there between fbdev and x11 mode...let's say for example ppsspp.

meveric

Post by meveric »

gadgetdoctor wrote:So basically we have an new driver with the version r6p0 for about a month now, but with some small bugs !?
r6p0 is not officially supported from HardKernel right now, memeka created a branch of the ODROID Kernel which includes the r6p0 drivers, but as I said, it's not official yet.
I haven't tested r6p0 much, it has some major improvements on the fbdev side of things, but not so much on the x11 drivers, so i guess, r5p1 or r6p0 doesn't make much of a difference if you take X11.
gadgetdoctor wrote:I've read that retroarch caps the fps to 55 instead of 60. Is this happening with all the emulators on X11 too or only in fbdev mode, or is it a retroarch specific bug?
This seems to be a fbdev only bug. Not sure if it's also only in combination of fbdev r6p0 AND retroarch, or fbdev in general. On this image, I neither use fbdev drivers nor am I using r6p0 up to now, so this bug does not apply to this image.
gadgetdoctor wrote:In your first post you describe some problems with X11 and emulationstation...
EmulationStation is only a frontend, it's suppose to start an emulator and after you finish the game and quit the emulator, EmulationStation frontend should restore to the point where you started the Game.
This sometimes works, and sometimes it does not, and you are stucked on the Desktop. I have no clue why and there is no way to recover, except from killing the application and restarting it.
That's why I don't use EmulationStation as a frontend.
gadgetdoctor wrote:so is everything running in X11 mode on your image..
Yes it is.
gadgetdoctor wrote:if yes how much performance difference is there between fbdev and x11 mode...let's say for example ppsspp.
Hard to tell up to r5p1 fbdev mode on the XU3/XU4 was simply terrible and extremly slow. Only with the recent r6p0 drivers, these issues were actually fixed which gives fbdev drivers a nice boost.
Since I neither use fbdev, nor r6p0 drivers, I can hardly tell what the performance difference would be.
For consoles like PSP and maybe N64 this might actually be relevant, since these console have 3D graphics and therefore can make use of the GPU power.
For all other consoles (NES,SNES,GBA,PS1,Sega Master System, Amiga, etc.) it doesn't matter, these games are 2D, the GPU is not even getting warm running these games. These are entirely limited by CPU power not GPU power.
PPSSPP runs very fine on X11 drivers, much faster than on Android. Overall on X11 drivers you should never have any issues running PSP games, BUT if you want to push graphics to the limit (5x PSP resolution, FXAA Antialiasing Shader, 4x Anisotropic filtering, etc.) then x11 drivers might not work for all games and with fbdev drivers you actually might have better results.
But this always depends on the game. I have some games where I can activate all these effects even in X11 mode.

In the end you will only benefit from this if you use heavy GPU operations, lots of Shaders for example. If you don't use it (especially for every non 3D emulator) GPU is not what's limiting speed, but only CPU, so it makes no difference if you use fbdev or X11, and since X11 does not have the 55 FPS bug, it's probably the better solution to use X11 drivers.

memeka
ODROIDs: XU rev2 + eMMC + UART
U3 + eMMC + IO Shield + UART

Post by memeka »

* I don't know about the 55fps bug, my emulators run at 60fps on ubuntu + fbdev
* performance on fbdev with r5p1 in PS2 retroarch core was terrible, is that 3D as well?

gadgetdoctor

Post by gadgetdoctor »

@meveric
Many thanks for your detailed answers :)
@memeka
>>* I don't know about the 55fps bug, my emulators run at 60fps on ubuntu + fbdev
Hmm ok, well then I hope it isn't there for me...kivutar wrote about it in the fbdev driver thread and in the lakka news
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 72#p107417

gadgetdoctor

Post by gadgetdoctor »

Image is running...since I don't have xbox gamepads its only half the fun ^^
I have one original dualshock 3 and a gasia fake, so I had to build a forked sixad with the gasia patch.
Next step reicast....the keymappings are driving me insane....
My Current Dualshock 3 Mapping File for Reicast->Analogue Stick Problem (If I push the stick hard left it steers right ingame, If I push the stick hard up it goes down..Small movements are giving me the right directions) Is there anything I can do to fix this?

[emulator]
mapping_name = PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller
btn_escape = 304

[dreamcast]
btn_a = 302
btn_b = 301
btn_c = 298
btn_d = 299
btn_x = 303
btn_y = 300
btn_z = 288
btn_start = 291
btn_dpad1_left = 295
btn_dpad1_right = 293
btn_dpad1_up = 292
btn_dpad1_down = 294
axis_x = 0x00
axis_y = 0x01
axis_trigger_left = 12
axis_trigger_right = 13

[compat]
axis_dpad1_x = 0x10
axis_dpad1_y = 0x11

Another idea would be xinput wrapping

xboxdrv --evdev /dev/input/event3 -d --type xbox360-wireless --silent --evdev-keymap KEY_#300=y,KEY_#302=a,KEY_#301=b,BTN_DEAD=x,BTN_TOP=start,BTN_TRIGGER=back,BTN_A=guide,BTN_BASE6=rb,BTN_BASE5=lb,BTN_TOP2=du,BTN_BASE2=dl,BTN_BASE=dd,BTN_PINKIE=dr,BTN_THUMB=tl,BTN_THUMB2=tr --evdev-absmap ABS_#13=rt,ABS_#12=lt,ABS_X=x1,ABS_Y=y1,ABS_Z=x2,ABS_RX=y2 --mimic-xpad-wireless --axismap -Y1=Y1,-Y2=Y2 --calibration RT=0:127:255,LT=0:127:255

Ok the xbox pad registers as event4...the problem is...event 3 is still there and reicast uses it. So player1 and player2 have the same gamepad...
I could set the event ids higher in the emu.cfg but the problem is when I connect multiple dualshocks for example.

1st dualshock -> event3
xinputwrapping -> event4

then i connect the next dualshock

2nd dualshock - > event 5

So the eventnumbers will be random most of the time
Anyone any ideas?

meveric

Post by meveric »

gadgetdoctor wrote:Image is running...since I don't have xbox gamepads its only half the fun ^^
Most projects support XBox controllers, which is why they are preset for most things, they are just easiest to get to work, but it's working with other controllers as well.. I have a PS3 controller as well and for most part it's working fine.
gadgetdoctor wrote:I have one original dualshock 3 and a gasia fake, so I had to build a forked sixad with the gasia patch.
Actually there are already packages for this in my repository which you only would have had to install :)
gadgetdoctor wrote:Next step reicast....the keymappings are driving me insane....
Yes it's hard to get it to work properly, and right now PS3 controllers are not officially supported yet.
You might want to raise an issue on the Github page of the reicast project. And see if they can help you.
gadgetdoctor wrote:So the eventnumbers will be random most of the time
Anyone any ideas?
Not really, I guess that's why you have the option to setup the event devices. But yes it sucks.
If you are good in bash scripting you can probably alter the dreamcast starting script to get the correct event devices from /dev/input/ and replace the configs via script.

gadgetdoctor

Post by gadgetdoctor »

Meveric, would it be okay if I compile a little faq about your image :) ?
Where the configs are located, and how things are working together to make things easier for newcomers that want to customize things.
I am also working on a dualshock 3 setup, with udev autopair and xbmc keymap file...and I'd also like to do a tutorial about that...when i get it completely working
Maybe when this is done in a readable form we could integrate it on the frontpage or so ?

meveric

Post by meveric »

Sounds reasonable :)
I'd like to proof read it and maybe add some comments or suggestions.
But I think many people can benefit from it. (There already was a small HowTo in the ODROID Magazine which touches quite some of your points).

I was also thinking about adding PS3 controller support to the image using the ODROID GameStation Turbo Setup.
I had already mappings for Retroarch and others ready.. Just never had the time to work on this.
There are so many things I want to do, but only so little time to do all this :(

gadgetdoctor

Post by gadgetdoctor »

Ok, then lets work on this :)..can you open a piratepad or a titanpad and pm me the link. I can put everything in there that I have already. Seems i cannot write pm's yet because of my low postcount.

gadgetdoctor

Post by gadgetdoctor »

I did some digging: http://blog.petrockblock.com/2013/12/02 ... tionality/
And it seems, that we do not need any mappings at all for retroarch.
https://github.com/libretro/retroarch-j ... aster/udev
This should be all the usergenerated autoconfig files that are already available for retroarch...So the only thing that is left to handle would be the keymapping files for xbmc and mapping for reicast

What is working so far on my side:

- sixad running in background (I had to use the forked version...the one in the repo had some problems for me)
- udev script that starts sixpair as soon as I connect a dualshock via usb (automatic pairing)
- udev rule that automatically writes the correct Name with mac of the first connected dualshock 3 controller in the keymap for xbmc...so I can use my dualshock for controlling xbmc (script is easy to modifiy for xbox controllers too but i think xbmc already supports them?)

What is still missing
- Reloading of xbmc keymap files while xbmc is running (autohotplug when a new controller is detected) Sadly..I need the builtin webserver for this...which is currently not working...I guess this build doesn't have one...
I could upgrade to Kodi...there gamepad hotplug should be fixed...but you wrote that there are still bugs with it
Another solution would be to reload xbmc through udev...I tried exporting the display and setting the user...but i had still missing permissions in xbmc...couldn't power off and so on
- A script that collects all the event numers of the input devices and writes it to the reicast emu cfg...I already wrote an issue about the dualshock 3 on git, hopefully this will get fixed :)

idk...this device seems to constantly crash when I exit an application...I think I have a 50% chance that it happens....and not just the xserver...I can't even ping this device....why is that thing so unstable

meveric

Post by meveric »

gadgetdoctor wrote:I did some digging: http://blog.petrockblock.com/2013/12/02 ... tionality/
And it seems, that we do not need any mappings at all for retroarch.
https://github.com/libretro/retroarch-j ... aster/udev
This should be all the usergenerated autoconfig files that are already available for retroarch...
If you have a fully upgraded image of mine this is "suppose" to work. The image is already setup in a way that retroarch uses udev to map joysticks.
As far as I know they actually are found correctly, I have tried that with different controllers and they are always found correctly, but I'm not sure if the automapping, could be that this is not working yet.
The retorach package already has the udev autoconfigs included, if it's not working, it's probably just a missconfiguration in retroarch that needs to be fixed.
gadgetdoctor wrote:So the only thing that is left to handle would be the keymapping files for xbmc and mapping for reicast
Reicast should be fairly easy. You can create your own mapping file and set it as an option for a controller.
I might even be able to alter the code to load an existing mapping file automatically if a PS3 controller is found (as I said, I just never had time for it yet^^).
XBMC/Kodi might be tricky. Although I think the mapping file is an XML file as far as I know so I could add that to my OGST Setup file and exchange it if someone wants to.
gadgetdoctor wrote: What is working so far on my side:

- sixad running in background (I had to use the forked version...the one in the repo had some problems for me)
Can you explain that further? Which one did you try? And what fork did you choose?
I know there are some issues with systemd and sixad. I actually made a special version for sixad to work with systemd which runs "fine" for me, but I haven't touched the sixad-gasia package to fix the systemd issue.
I might have to alter this as well if you use this one.
gadgetdoctor wrote:- udev script that starts sixpair as soon as I connect a dualshock via usb (automatic pairing)
You have one of these?
Up to now I only paired my PS3 controller onces, after that it always worked on the ODROID with using sixad.
gadgetdoctor wrote:- udev rule that automatically writes the correct Name with mac of the first connected dualshock 3 controller in the keymap for xbmc...so I can use my dualshock for controlling xbmc (script is easy to modifiy for xbox controllers too but i think xbmc already supports them?)
I probably would have to see this.
Yes XBox 360 controllers work out of the box with XBMC/Kodi.
gadgetdoctor wrote: What is still missing
- Reloading of xbmc keymap files while xbmc is running (autohotplug when a new controller is detected) Sadly..I need the builtin webserver for this...which is currently not working...I guess this build doesn't have one...
Yes, this is a big issue, I have newer drivers for XBox 360 controllers which correctly work for hot-plugging XBox 360 controllers, but since XBMC does not work once a controller was unregistered, this was no solution and I went back to the older drivers.
gadgetdoctor wrote:I could upgrade to Kodi...there gamepad hotplug should be fixed...but you wrote that there are still bugs with it
I don't know if it's fixed in Kodi, I never tried. Up to Kodi 15.1 Joysticks weren't working at all unter ARM version of Kodi. Since 15.1 (now 15.2) I was able to use Joysticks (XBox 360 controller) again.
I have yet to try if newer version of xpad drivers work with Kodi and Hot Plug.
But I've had also issues with retroarch in the past with hot-plug.. Controllers were not found correctly after a couple of times of hot-plugging.
I might have to check on that again, it's been a while since I last tried it :)
The newest version of Kodi seems to work "ok". Not as stable as XBMC, but good enough I'd say.
gadgetdoctor wrote:Another solution would be to reload xbmc through udev...I tried exporting the display and setting the user...but i had still missing permissions in xbmc...couldn't power off and so on
I don't know much about this, so I can't help here :)
gadgetdoctor wrote:- A script that collects all the event numers of the input devices and writes it to the reicast emu cfg...I already wrote an issue about the dualshock 3 on git, hopefully this will get fixed :)
There is a python script that can create mapping files, but they use packages which only exist on Ubuntu and therefore it does not work on Debian. Still I'd guess someone could create a mapping under Ubuntu and we use the mapping file under Debian. I can alter the source code of reicast so it automatically detects PS3 controllers and use that mappings file (once it exists) :)
gadgetdoctor wrote:idk...this device seems to constantly crash when I exit an application...I think I have a 50% chance that it happens....and not just the xserver...I can't even ping this device....why is that thing so unstable
Have you fully upgraded the image?

This should at least fix the black screen issue.
I experience some crashes too. Mostly while playing around with reicast. Most other emulators seem to run more stable :)

gadgetdoctor

Post by gadgetdoctor »

No...Automapping is working for me in retroarch :) you misunderstood that

Reicast should work in theory...but there are axis problems with the dualshock 3...If i push the dualshock in one direction to hard for example up it actually goes down in reicast, the same with left and right...if I mimic a xboxcontroller trough xboxdrv the dualshock is working fine for reicast. Evtest shows me that the sixad driver gives values -128 sometimes.....
Here my issuepost https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/issues/855

You are right...Kodi 15.1 fucked up my gamepads completely
I got the mapping utility working...the packages what I had to install where actually in your repo...I found a fix for the crash in the utility...The utility just outputs the mapping you have to copy in a cfg file
https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/issues/848 (found the solution on an italian blog and posted it on git)

Yes, 2 days ago I did a full upgrade.
Emulators run fine...till I exit one...50 percent chance of total systemcrash..not a blackscreen issue...odroid is completely dead...I have to pull the plug....
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 72#p112472
Oh well seems odroid with x11 is a bit buggy ^^

meveric

Post by meveric »

gadgetdoctor wrote:No...Automapping is working for me in retroarch :) you misunderstood that
Ah that'S good :)
gadgetdoctor wrote:Reicast should work in theory...but there are axis problems with the dualshock 3...If i push the dualshock in one direction to hard for example up it actually goes down in reicast, the same with left and right...
Yes I remember you telling that. I might look into that on my image and see how it reacts. It's rather strange of a bug.
gadgetdoctor wrote:if I mimic a xboxcontroller trough xboxdrv the dualshock is working fine for reicast. Evtest shows me that the sixad driver gives values -128 sometimes.....
Here my issuepost https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/issues/855
That's normal, the XBox 360 controllers go from -32k to +32k i believe depending on which direction you press.
So having negative values, is "normal".
But it could be, that it's too much for reicast, maybe they chose a too small variable value and you are passing a limit or so.
gadgetdoctor wrote:You are right...Kodi 15.1 fucked up my gamepads completely
Actually I was saying it's working with 15.1 and 15.2 for me :D
The entire 14.x series of Kodi was not working with GamePads.
gadgetdoctor wrote:I got the mapping utility working...the packages what I had to install where actually in your repo...
What package did you need that was in my repo? O_o
gadgetdoctor wrote:I found a fix for the crash in the utility...
The utility just outputs the mapping you have to copy in a cfg file
https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/issues/848 (found the solution on an italian blog and posted it on git)
Well I'm not sure what you did^^
Anyway, as I said only the cfg file is needed to make a automapping for PS3 controller. And as soon as the bug is fixed with the strange change of direction it should work out of the box.
gadgetdoctor wrote:Yes, 2 days ago I did a full upgrade.
Emulators run fine...till I exit one...50 percent chance of total systemcrash..not a blackscreen issue...odroid is completely dead after I pull and reinsert the plug
I've done a couple of updates the last two days while preparing my new ODROID C1 version of this image.. There might be more updates the next days as well.
What emulators are you using that causes the crashes? As I said, I normally experience them while playing reicast (also not too often here).

gadgetdoctor

Post by gadgetdoctor »

No I meant...without using the xboxdrv...simply using sixad and watching the output with evtest...I should have -127 as maxvalue for dualshock 3...but I can get -128 ^^

My keymapping file for the dualshock 3 worked with gotham...but in kodi it is not working anymore...i justs acts up like I'm pressing a button 5x in a second

I said that kind of wrong...The keymapping program that is bundled with reicast needs a certain python library...I think I downloaded python pip or so installed that library...and I believe another package was also needed...but I got it over apt-get...I didn't mean your repo... ^^
The output of the keymapping program is just like the output of retroarch-keymap... a bunch of buttons with the corresponding keycodes...I just copied some of the stuff in the generic keymap...and got my dualshock kinda working...besides the triggers and the weird analoguestick bugs. Since my analog sticks were acting up...I stopped working on the triggers...still had some wrong keycodes or so for them

Had crash with ppsspp on exiting
Same with retroarch n64 on exiting

>>You have one of these?
Up to now I only paired my PS3 controller onces, after that it always worked on the ODROID with using sixad.

I only pair them once..but with the udev rule I don't have to start sixpair manually...
As soon as I connect a controller...udev starts sixpair in background...I do a one-time-pair...and then its working as it should all the time

Right now I also have a udev rule for xbmc...As soon as I connect a dualshock via bluetooth...it gets detected...the name+mac is written in the keyfile and xbmc gets restarted automatically
There are internal xmbc commands you can trigger over the webserver to reload keymapfiles while xbmc is running
you can also disable and enable joystick support to force a reload i think

meveric

Post by meveric »

gadgetdoctor wrote:No I meant...without using the xboxdrv...simply using sixad and watching the output with evtest...I should have -127 as maxvalue for dualshock 3...but I can get -128 ^^
Yeah, same thing it's out of bound, question is, if it's an issue with your controller, or the software.
gadgetdoctor wrote:My keymapping file for the dualshock 3 worked with gotham...but in kodi it is not working anymore...i justs acts up like I'm pressing a button 5x in a second
I'll try PS3 controller mapping on my Kodi 15.2 package when I have time for it (probably tonight) and check on the results. I have similar issues with the XBox Controller when I turn it on after Kodi was started.. It goes crazy like your press all buttons at once, and only returns to "normal" after you pressed all buttons at least once :)
gadgetdoctor wrote:I said that kind of wrong...The keymapping program that is bundled with reicast needs a certain python library...I think I downloaded python pip or so installed that library...and I believe another package was also needed...but I got it over apt-get...I didn't mean your repo... ^^
Yeah, I don't like installing stuff over pip, it's not part of any packaging and therefore opens you up to security issues.
gadgetdoctor wrote:The output of the keymapping program is just like the output of retroarch-keymap... a bunch of buttons with the corresponding keycodes...I just copied some of the stuff in the generic keymap...and got my dualshock kinda working...besides the triggers and the weird analoguestick bugs. Since my analog sticks were acting up...I stopped working on the triggers...still had some wrong keycodes or so for them
Well I have a C1 image I don't care about, I can probably install the required python libs there and compare with my PS3 controller and create a mapping for it and later on add it to my reicast build.
gadgetdoctor wrote:Had crash with ppsspp on exiting
Same with retroarch n64 on exiting
I'll check further into the issue. I mostly play PSP but rarely have any issues with it.
gadgetdoctor wrote:I only pair them once..but with the udev rule I don't have to start sixpair manually...
As soon as I connect a controller...udev starts sixpair in background...I do a one-time-pair...and then its working as it should all the time
We talked about this :D
It's not a bad Idea I can probably incorporate it into the image :)
gadgetdoctor wrote:Right now I also have a udev rule for xbmc...As soon as I connect a dualshock via bluetooth...it gets detected...the name+mac is written in the keyfile and xbmc gets restarted automatically
There are internal xmbc commands you can trigger over the webserver to reload keymapfiles while xbmc is running
you can also disable and enable joystick support to force a reload i think
I don't like that udev script to restart the XBMC completely, but I think triggering a reload of the settings is something to look into :)

yellowshed
ODROIDs: C1
XU4 x2

Post by yellowshed »

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have owned a board and been reading for some weeks. Just bought a second XU4 and a C1+. Was running Ubuntu 15.04, now want OGST

So, help, please. I must be missing something.

I have downloaded the Jessie image, written to emmc, booted and rebooted fine when it correctly resized the emmc to 8GB

When I run apt-get update, apt-get upgrade and answer "No" to the kernel question, I get kernel panic after I reboot.

I've tried this several times with emmc and repeated it with an SD card and they all kernel panic on the reboot. I'm struggling to know what I am doing wrong.

So:
download image on ubuntu laptop,
xz -dc image.xz | dd of=/dev/mmcblk0 bs=4M
transfer emmc to the XU4
Boot and let it reboot to resize (taking care not to have an SD card in during boot!)
Run a MATE terminal, su -, enter password then run apt-get update && apt-get -y upgrade
When I answer "No" to the question, the kernel is installed and everything seems OK
Reboot and I get a panic after about 15sec with loads of messages scrolling off the screen.

This is about the 4th time I have done this and currently the system is running but I have done the updates with answering "Yes" to the question to stop it installing the new kernel.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks and hoping to have OGST working well. It's working on the C1!

Yellowshed

kit897

Post by kit897 »

is anyone else getting an error when trying to startup after the latest update?

i get the following error when booting up:

15.343492] [c5] arm_kms_helper: panic occurred, switching back to test console

and then it just freezes. I was upping the update 2 image, and did a complete update via the terminal:

su -
and after restarting the xu4 get then when it boots and then just freezes

EDIT: Whoops my bad just seen the previous poster getting the same error

meveric

Post by meveric »

That's very odd, I just installed the same Kernel on my current system and could boot without an issue.
I will later on try with an fresh install to see what might be the issue here.

Return to “OGST-XU4”