Ubuntu 12.11 Fully Loaded for ODROID-X2 (20140101)

robroy
languages_spoken: English
ODROIDs: Q2, X, X2, U2, U3, XU-E, XU3, XU4, C1, C1+, C2

Ubuntu 12.11 Fully Loaded for ODROID-X2 (20140101)

Unread post by robroy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:12 am

I created a Linaro Ubuntu 12.11 Quantal Quetzal image, forked from the official Hard Kernel release, with a core suite of applications for a netbook/desktop computer.

Download the image here:
http://oph.mdrjr.net/robroyhall/images/ ... 101.img.xz

European mirror by @traxo:
http://odroid.txmonitor.de/

Want to build a set-top box with XBMC?
Use the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Pocket Rocket image instead, with hardware-accelerated XBMC 13: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=125 or the Ubuntu 13.04 Dream Machine image with hardware-accelerated XBMC 12.2: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1406.

Username: linaro
Password: linaro

Username: root
Password: linaro

Applications: Firefox, Chromium, Xine, XBMC, Gimp, Mednafen, Transmission, Filezilla and Oracle JDK 8.

X11 environments: Gnome, Lubuntu (LXDE), Kubuntu (KDE), Blackbox, Openbox, Fluxbox, Unity and Xubuntu (XFCE).

You can switch environments using the circular icon next to the username on the login screen after logging out of Ubuntu. I recommend KDE Plasma Workspace for its hardware-accelerated visual effects.

If you enjoy my contributions to the Hard Kernel community, please consider donating an amount of your choice via the link in my signature.

Customizations left for you upon burning the image to your card:
  • 1. Resize the "rootfs" partition to fit your SD card. This is best done on another Linux system using the GParted utility.
    2. Set your time zone using System Settings -> Time & Date.
    3. Set your language using System Settings -> Language Settings.
    4. Set your username and password using System Settings -> User Accounts.
Improvements and upgrades:
  • 1. Includes kernel 3.0.75, rebuilt to include 24bpp color depth and joystick support.
    2. The Mali 3D EGL and GLES2 drivers are also installed, and ffmpeg has NEON and multi-threading enabled.
    3. To overclock to 1.92GHz, type "sudo gedit /etc/rc.local" in Terminal and remove the "#" from the beginning of the line that starts with "echo 1920000".
    4. Firefox has the IcedTea7 plugin installed for Java browser applets, and uses the built-in HTML5 player which is not compatible with Flash. Chromium has the Pepper Flash plugin installed for viewing Flash videos. Both Chromium and Firefox have the Adblock Plus add-on. The default browser is Firefox.
    5. All upgrades and updates have been run using aptitude, apt-get and synaptic.
    6. All orphaned and obsolete packages have been purged, including the original kernel.
    7. Lots of quality-of-life tweaks, such as setting folder preferences to List View, removing the Battery icon from the Status bar, setting the Chromium and Firefox preferences to their highest privacy settings, and installing wallpapers (/usr/share/wallpapers).
New features in this release: Notes:
  • To boot directly to the most recently used desktop environment, type "sudo /usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm-set-defaults --autologin linaro" in Terminal, which bypasses the login screen.

More Odroid software by @meveric is available here: http://oph.mdrjr.net/meveric/repository

Last edited by robroy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:12 am, edited 268 times in total.
Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article | make a donation)

mdrjr
Site Admin
languages_spoken: english, portuguese
ODROIDs: -

Re: Ubuntu customized image available for download

Unread post by mdrjr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 am

I liked your idea.. however. Having it defaulted to 2Ghz may cause problems to some users, I don't think that all boards can do 2Ghz.

If you want hosting.. Check my signature, I do have a free-hosting plan for anyone developing for ODROID :)

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 am

mdrjr wrote:I liked your idea.. however. Having it defaulted to 2Ghz may cause problems to some users, I don't think that all boards can do 2Ghz.

If you want hosting.. Check my signature, I do have a free-hosting plan for anyone developing for ODROID :)
Great! I will reduce the overclocking back to 1.7GHz and re-copy the image.

I will send you a PM once the non-overclocked image is ready.

Thank you so much!
Rob Roy, Editor-in-Chief of ODROID Magazine (submit an article | make a donation)

osterluk
ODROIDs: Odroid-U2

Unread post by osterluk » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

I can mirror it on odroid.us once you get it posted somewhere. It would be interesting to see if my freenx-server package would run fast enough.

odroid
Site Admin
ODROIDs: ODROID

Unread post by odroid » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Great news!

Please add some USB webcam releated drivers by defaut.
A few people told us our latest update missed that.

Because we are really busy to develop kernel 3.8 now, we need your assist.

luksol
languages_spoken: english, polish
ODROIDs: X2

Unread post by luksol » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Interesting, how can I download it? :)
Which KDE version is installed?

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 pm

I will add the usb webcam drivers later today. I am testing the image in my studio and expect to have it on mdrjr.net by the weekend.

When its ready I will update the first post of this thread :)

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:09 pm

luksol wrote:Interesting, how can I download it? :)
Which KDE version is installed?
I installed the default Kubuntu-desktop package, which shows as "KDE Plasma Desktop" at the login page.
Last edited by robroy on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 am

Unfortunately, I don't have a USB Webcam for testing, but I did install Cheese and Kamera.

If anyone can give me the explicit instructions on how to include them in the kernel build, I will add them to the image.

odroid
Site Admin

Re: Ubuntu customized image now available for download

Unread post by odroid » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:52 pm

The USB webcam(UVC) drivers can be found in

Code: Select all

│ Symbol: USB_VIDEO_CLASS [=y]                                                                     │  
  │ Type  : tristate                                                                                 │  
  │ Prompt: USB Video Class (UVC)                                                                    │  
  │   Defined at drivers/media/video/uvc/Kconfig:1                                                   │  
  │   Depends on: MEDIA_SUPPORT [=y] && VIDEO_CAPTURE_DRIVERS [=y] && VIDEO_V4L2 [=y] && V4L_USB_DRI │  
  │   Location:                                                                                      │  
  │     -> Device Drivers                                                                            │  
  │       -> Multimedia support (MEDIA_SUPPORT [=y])                                                 │  
  │         -> Video capture adapters (VIDEO_CAPTURE_DRIVERS [=y])                                   │  
  │           -> V4L USB devices (V4L_USB_DRIVERS [=y])                                              │  
  │                                                                                                  │  
  │                                                                                                  │  
  │ Symbol: USB_VIDEO_CLASS_INPUT_EVDEV [=y]                                                         │  
  │ Type  : boolean                                                                                  │  
  │ Prompt: UVC input events device support                                                          │  
  │   Defined at drivers/media/video/uvc/Kconfig:9                                                   │  
  │   Depends on: MEDIA_SUPPORT [=y] && VIDEO_CAPTURE_DRIVERS [=y] && VIDEO_V4L2 [=y] && V4L_USB_DRI │  
  │   Location:                                                                                      │  
  │     -> Device Drivers                                                                            │  
  │       -> Multimedia support (MEDIA_SUPPORT [=y])                                                 │  
  │         -> Video capture adapters (VIDEO_CAPTURE_DRIVERS [=y])                                   │  
  │           -> V4L USB devices (V4L_USB_DRIVERS [=y])                                              │  
  │             -> USB Video Class (UVC) (USB_VIDEO_CLASS [=y])                                      │ 

KC7NOA
languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: Odroid-X2(blown HDMI output)
Odroid-C2 to replace X2

Unread post by KC7NOA » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 am

robroyhall wrote:
mdrjr wrote:I liked your idea.. however. Having it defaulted to 2Ghz may cause problems to some users, I don't think that all boards can do 2Ghz.

Great! I will reduce the overclocking back to 1.7GHz and re-copy the image.

I will send you a PM once the non-overclocked image is ready.

Thank you so much!
1.92 with ondemand works the best for me ....

2.0Ghz will lock up in a few hours (for me) but 1.92Ghz runs for days ....

robroy

Re: Optimized image available for download - Ubuntu Linaro 1

Unread post by robroy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 am

I can safely run 2GHz but I also have the stock HardKernel USB fan running on the heat sink inside a cool room.

As @mdrjr requested, I commented out the overclocking in the image, so it runs at 1.74GHz On Demand by default.

To overclock:

sudo gedit /etc/rc.local&
Uncomment the last line and adjust the leading "200" to "192" for 1.92 GHz, "174" for 1.74GHz, etc.
Last edited by robroy on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

mdrjr
Site Admin

Unread post by mdrjr » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:55 am

Making this stick :)

giunky
languages_spoken: italiano

Unread post by giunky » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm

hello, I can not download the file after a while crashes :(

odroid
Site Admin

Unread post by odroid » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:28 pm

I tried to download for mirroring.
But the file seems to be corrupted while downloading.
Please post the md5sum value for verification.

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Sorry for the download problems.

I uploaded a new copy to mdrjr.net this morning, and posted the md5sum text file at the top of the thread.

I downloaded it via Firefox from mdrjr.net to verify that the image was copied to the server successfully.

I received the file at 3MB/s in about 15 minutes. It unzipped correctly, and the md5sum of the downloaded .tar.gz file matches the original md5sum.

@odroid, @giunky Please re-try your downloads, and let me know if you have any further problems with the image.

sert00
languages_spoken: english,italian
ODROIDs: ODROID-U2*2__ODROID-U3__ODROID-XU-E__ODROID-XU-Ebeta__ODROID-C1__ODROID-XU4

Unread post by sert00 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 am

very great idea\project!
hope to see it available also for us u\u2 users!i can't help so much due to my limited skills,but definately use\try it if you will come out with a compatible release!much appreciated,keep up the great work man! :D
2x Odroid-U2
2x Odroid-XU-E
Odroid-U3
Odroid-C1+
Odroid-XU4
Lcd touch panel 10.1"
....and many of the goodies available....

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 am

sert00 wrote:very great idea\project!
hope to see it available also for us u\u2 users!i can't help so much due to my limited skills,but definately use\try it if you will come out with a compatible release!much appreciated,keep up the great work man! :D
Thank you so much!

I am very happy to make a U2 version of this image, but I only have an X2 at the moment.

As a U2 owner, you can vote for me in the Forum Member's Monthly Award (http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=20) so that I can receive one from HardKernel.

Once I own a U2, I will post a similar image :D

mdrjr
Site Admin

Unread post by mdrjr » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 am

robroyhall wrote:
sert00 wrote:very great idea\project!
Thank you so much!

I am very happy to make a U2 version of this image, but I only have an X2 at the moment.

As a U2 owner, you can vote for me in the Forum Member's Monthly Award (http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 6&start=20) so that I can receive one from HardKernel.

Once I own a U2, I will post a similar image :D
Here's my tip for you.... What differs the U2 from X2 image is just the kernel.... everything else is the same :)

osterluk

Unread post by osterluk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 am

@robroyhall, I created an image for U2 users and posted it to:
http://odroid.us/odroid/users/robroyhall/ubuntu/u2/

This is kernel 3.0.68 with odroidu2_ubuntu_mali_defconfig, I added the drivers to your original root file system.

sert00
languages_spoken: english,italian
ODROIDs: ODROID-U2*2__ODROID-U3__ODROID-XU-E__ODROID-XU-Ebeta__ODROID-C1__ODROID-XU4

Unread post by sert00 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 pm

thanks so much to ya all guys!downloading now!
2x Odroid-U2
2x Odroid-XU-E
Odroid-U3
Odroid-C1+
Odroid-XU4
Lcd touch panel 10.1"
....and many of the goodies available....

osterluk

Unread post by osterluk » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:20 am

osterluk wrote:@robroyhall, I created an image for U2 users and posted it to:

This is kernel 3.0.68 with odroidu2_ubuntu_mali_defconfig, I added the drivers to your original root file system.
I just notice that the odroidu2 (notice I said u2) stops working after maybe 10 minutes or so. I just used the default mali kernel config -- maybe there is something else to do.
Last edited by osterluk on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:54 am

Please post any feedback regarding the X2 image. I would like to verify that it's stable for everyone, and am open to suggestions for improvement.

nemorigolo
languages_spoken: french
ODROIDs: ODROID-X2

Unread post by nemorigolo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 am

hello,

thanks for the idea, it's very cool.

is it possible for you to create an image with the minimum install please (kernel with mali drivers, openbox or lxde, and thats all) ?
or if you can't, coul'd you explain me how can I create my own image please? i don't know how can i do and i would like to learn this.

thanks for your answers.
bye

kibergus
languages_spoken: english, russian
ODROIDs: U2 X2

Unread post by kibergus » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 am

nemorigolo wrote:coul'd you explain me how can I create my own image please? i don't know how can i do and i would like to learn this.
To make an image you wipe your card with zeros (this will allow to compress resulting image better and would prevent leakage of your personal information). Then you install OS on it, adjust settings, install additional packages and so on. Then you use dd command similar to one you use to write images to a flash card, but swap if and of arguments. As a result you would dump your card to a file. You should also limit size of the dump so as not to dump unallocated space at the end of the card. Then you share resulting image with others.

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 am

nemorigolo wrote:hello,

thanks for the idea, it's very cool.

is it possible for you to create an image with the minimum install please (kernel with mali drivers, openbox or lxde, and thats all) ?
or if you can't, coul'd you explain me how can I create my own image please? i don't know how can i do and i would like to learn this.

thanks for your answers.
bye
As a general-use image for anyone who wants to use their Odroid to its fullest potential with minimal setup, this optimized version of Ubuntu is meant to have every Desktop environment available.

So, you have a few choices for creating a light-weight LXDE image:

1. You can use OpenSUSE which is the lightest, fastest Linux distro available on the Odroid, available here: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9

2. You can take the Ubuntu image from the top of this thread and uninstall the Desktop environments and Applications that you don't want, leaving only LXDE and your core set of applications.

3. Or, you can do what I did, and take the official HardKernel Linaro 12.11 image, perform all the upgrades, and then add the desktop environments that you do want. The HardKernel image comes with Ubuntu 2D installed as the default, so to make your image, install the "lubuntu-desktop" and "lxde" packages and remove the "ubuntu-desktop" package.

In either case, @kibergus instructions will help you share your lightweight LXDE-only image on the forums like I did.
Last edited by robroy on Fri May 10, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:58 am

osterluk wrote:

I just notice that the odroidu2 (notice I said u2) stops working after maybe 10 minutes or so. I just used the default mali kernel config -- maybe there is something else to do.
It's possible that the screensaver is crashing, which activates after 10 minutes. I will look into it.
Last edited by robroy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

odroid
Site Admin

Unread post by odroid » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:39 am

I've also made a mirror in our server especially for Asian people. ;)

http://dn.odroid.com/Ubuntu_X2/robroyha ... _20130404/

osterluk

Unread post by osterluk » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:11 am

robroyhall wrote:
osterluk wrote:

I just noticed that the odroidu2 (notice I said u2) stops working after maybe 10 minutes or so. I just used the default mali kernel config -- maybe there is something else to do.
For X2 users -- don't worry -- this item deals with U2...

Even with screensaver off, there are problems -- looks like some video issues and power management stuff. The hdmi was off after 10 min or so, the blue LED was still flashing until I moved the mouse or hit a key (not sure which I did first)

U-Boot 2010.12-svn (Jan 28 2013 - 14:10:19) for Exynox4412

CPU: S5PC220 [Samsung SOC on SMP Platform Base on ARM CortexA9]
APLL = 1000MHz, MPLL = 880MHz
DRAM:  2047 MiB

PMIC VERSION : 0x00, CHIP REV : 2
TrustZone Enabled BSP
BL1 version: 20121128

Checking Boot Mode ... EMMC4.41
REVISION: 2.0
Manufacturer TOSHIBA [ 7456MB ]
NAME: S5P_MSHC4
MMC Device 0: 7456 MB
MMC Device 1: 0 MB
MMC Device 2 not found
ModeKey Check... run normal_boot 
Net:   No ethernet found.
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0 
>>> Load Boot Script from mmc 0:1 <<<
Partition1: Start Address(0x1000), Size(0x40000)
reading boot.scr

952 bytes read
## Executing script at 40008000
reading zImage

2474636 bytes read
reading uInitrd

3044510 bytes read
Boot with zImage
## Loading init Ramdisk from Legacy Image at 42000000 ...
   Image Name:   Ubuntu ramdisk 3.0.60-odroidu2
   Image Type:   ARM Linux RAMDisk Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    3044446 Bytes = 2973 KiB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000

Starting kernel ...

Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel.
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] Linux version 3.0.68 (karlo@karloh) (gcc version 4.7.3 20130102 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG linaro-1.13.1-4.7-2013.01-20130125 - Linaro GCC 2013.01)3
[    0.000000] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [413fc090] revision 0 (ARMv7), cr=10c5387d
[    0.000000] CPU: VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
[    0.000000] Machine: ODROIDU2
[    0.000000] Memory policy: ECC disabled, Data cache writealloc
[    0.000000] CPU EXYNOS4412 (id 0xe4412220)
[    0.000000] S3C24XX Clocks, Copyright 2004 Simtec Electronics
[    0.000000] s3c_register_clksrc: clock audiocdclk has no registers set
[    0.000000] audiocdclk: no parent clock specified
[    0.000000] s3c_register_clksrc: clock armclk has no registers set
[    0.000000] EXYNOS4: PLL settings, A=1000000000, M=880000000, E=96000000 V=350000000
[    0.000000] EXYNOS4: ARMCLK=1000000000, DMC=440000000, ACLK200=24000000
[    0.000000] ACLK160=176000000, ACLK133=146666666, ACLK100=110000000
[    0.000000] EXYNOS4: ACLK400=24000000 ACLK266=880000000
[    0.000000] Unable to set parent aclk_160 of clock dout_mmc0.
[    0.000000] Unable to set parent aclk_160 of clock dout_mmc1.
[    0.000000] Unable to set parent aclk_160 of clock dout_mmc2.
[    0.000000] uclk1: source is mout_mpll_user (6), rate is 110000000
[    0.000000] sclk_csis: source is xusbxti (1), rate is 1500000
[    0.000000] sclk_csis: source is xusbxti (1), rate is 1500000
[    0.000000] sclk_cam0: source is xusbxti (1), rate is 1500000
[    0.000000] sclk_cam1: source is xusbxti (1), rate is 1500000
[    0.000000] sclk_fimc: source is xusbxti (1), rate is 1500000
[    0.000000] sclk_fimd: source is mout_mpll_user (6), rate is 55000000
[    0.000000] sclk_fimd: source is xusbxti (1), rate is 1500000
[    0.000000] sclk_mfc: source is mout_mfc0 (0), rate is 55000000
[    0.000000] sclk_g3d: source is mout_g3d0 (0), rate is 55000000
[    0.000000] sclk_pwi: source is xusbxti (1), rate is 1500000
[    0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 7 pages/cpu @c1709000 s5952 r8192 d14528 u32768
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 519938
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=tty1 console=ttySAC1,115200n8 fb_x_res=1920 fb_y_res=1080 hdmi_phy_res=1080 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootwait ro mem=2047M
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.000000] Memory: 2047MB = 2047MB total
[    0.000000] Memory: 1966396k/1966396k available, 129732k reserved, 1342464K highmem
[    0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.000000]     vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
[    0.000000]     fixmap  : 0xfff00000 - 0xfffe0000   ( 896 kB)
[    0.000000]     DMA     : 0xfea00000 - 0xffe00000   (  20 MB)
[    0.000000]     vmalloc : 0xee800000 - 0xf6000000   ( 120 MB)
[    0.000000]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xee000000   ( 736 MB)
[    0.000000]     pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
[    0.000000]     modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)
[    0.000000]       .init : 0xc0008000 - 0xc0037000   ( 188 kB)
[    0.000000]       .text : 0xc0037000 - 0xc0666000   (6332 kB)
[    0.000000]       .data : 0xc0666000 - 0xc06bf008   ( 357 kB)
[    0.000000]        .bss : 0xc06bf02c - 0xc06f9a20   ( 235 kB)
[    0.000000] SLUB: Genslabs=13, HWalign=32, Order=0-0, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000]  Verbose stalled-CPUs detection is disabled.
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS:456
[    0.000000] Console: colour dummy device 80x30
[    0.000000] console [tty1] enabled
[    0.000000] Calibrating delay loop... 1992.29 BogoMIPS (lpj=4980736)
[    0.045000] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.045000] Security Framework initialized
[    0.045000] Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
[    0.045000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.045000] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.045000] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.045000] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
[    0.045000] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.045000] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 10, mpidr 80000a00
[    0.045000] L310 cache controller enabled
[    0.045000] l2x0: 16 ways, CACHE_ID 0x4100c4c8, AUX_CTRL 0x7e470001, Cache size: 1048576 B
[    0.045000] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[    0.045000] CPU1: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 10, mpidr 80000a01
[    0.045000] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[    0.045000] CPU2: thread -1, cpu 2, socket 10, mpidr 80000a02
[    0.045000] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[    0.045000] CPU3: thread -1, cpu 3, socket 10, mpidr 80000a03
[    0.045000] Brought up 4 CPUs
[    0.045000] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated (7969.17 BogoMIPS).
[    0.045000] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.055000] print_constraints: dummy: 
[    0.055000] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.060000] SMDK MAIN Board Rev 0.1 (ADC value:744)
[    0.070000] exynos4_pmu_init: PMU supports 4412(96)
[    0.070000] S3C Power Management, Copyright 2004 Simtec Electronics
[    0.070000] EXYNOS4: Initializing architecture
[    0.070000] samsung-pd samsung-pd.0: power domain registered
[    0.070000] samsung-pd samsung-pd.1: power domain registered
[    0.070000] samsung-pd samsung-pd.2: power domain registered
[    0.070000] samsung-pd samsung-pd.5: power domain registered
[    0.070000] samsung-pd samsung-pd.4: power domain registered
[    0.070000] samsung-pd samsung-pd.6: power domain registered
[    0.070000] samsung-pd samsung-pd.7: power domain registered
[    0.070000] s3c24xx-pwm s3c24xx-pwm.1: tin at 110000000, tdiv at 110000000, tin=divclk, base 8
[    0.070000] s3c24xx-pwm s3c24xx-pwm.0: tin at 110000000, tdiv at 110000000, tin=divclk, base 0
[    0.070000] s5p-sysmmu s5p-sysmmu.15: Initialized for s5p-fimg2d.
[    0.070000] s5p-sysmmu s5p-sysmmu.1: Initialized for s3c-fimc.0.
[    0.070000] s5p-sysmmu s5p-sysmmu.2: Initialized for s3c-fimc.1.
[    0.070000] s5p-sysmmu s5p-sysmmu.3: Initialized for s3c-fimc.2.
[    0.070000] s5p-sysmmu s5p-sysmmu.4: Initialized for s3c-fimc.3.
[    0.070000] s5p-sysmmu s5p-sysmmu.5: Initialized for s5p-jpeg.
[    0.070000] s5p-sysmmu s5p-sysmmu.12: Initialized for s5p-mixer.
[    0.085000] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.085000] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.085000] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.085000] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.085000] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.085000] max77686 0-0009: No interrupt specified.
[    0.105000] print_constraints: LDO1 VDD_ALIVE: 1000 mV 
[    0.105000] print_constraints: LDO2 VDDQ_M1_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.110000] print_constraints: LDO3 VDDQ_AUD_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.110000] print_constraints: LDO4 VDDQ_MMC2_2V8: 2800 mV 
[    0.110000] print_constraints: LDO5 VDDQ_MMC1_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.110000] print_constraints: LDO6 VDD10_MPLL_1V0: 1000 mV 
[    0.110000] print_constraints: LDO7 VDD10_EPLL_1V0: 1000 mV 
[    0.115000] print_constraints: LDO8 VDD10_MIPI_1V0: 1000 mV 
[    0.115000] Disable Regulator!!
[    0.115000] print_constraints: LDO9 VT_CORE_1V0: 1000 mV 
[    0.115000] print_constraints: LDO10 VDD18_MIPI_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.115000] print_constraints: LDO11 VDD18_ABB1_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.120000] print_constraints: LDO12 VDD33_UOTG_3V3: 3300 mV 
[    0.120000] print_constraints: LDO13 VDD18_MIPIHSI_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.120000] print_constraints: LDO14 VDD18_ADC_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.120000] print_constraints: LDO15 VDD10_OTG: 1000 mV 
[    0.120000] print_constraints: LDO16 VDD18_HSIC: 1800 mV 
[    0.125000] print_constraints: LDO17 VDDQ_CAM_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.125000] Disable Regulator!!
[    0.125000] print_constraints: LDO18 VDDQ_ISP_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.125000] Disable Regulator!!
[    0.125000] print_constraints: LDO19 VT_CAM_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.125000] print_constraints: LDO20 EMMC_IO_1V8: 1800 mV 
[    0.125000] print_constraints: LDO21 TFLASH_2V8: 2800 mV 
[    0.130000] print_constraints: LDO22 2V8: 2800 mV 
[    0.130000] Disable Regulator!!
[    0.130000] print_constraints: LDO23 VDD_TOUCH_2V8: 2800 mV 
[    0.130000] print_constraints: LDO24 VDD_TOUCHLED_3V3: 3300 mV 
[    0.130000] print_constraints: LDO25 VDDQ_LCD_3V0: 1800 mV 
[    0.130000] print_constraints: LDO26 VDD_MOTOR_3V0: 3000 mV 
[    0.135000] print_constraints: BUCK1 vdd_mif: 1100 mV 
[    0.135000] print_constraints: BUCK2 vdd_arm: 800 <--> 1500 mV at 1300 mV 
[    0.135000] print_constraints: BUCK3 vdd_int: 1125 mV 
[    0.135000] print_constraints: BUCK4 vdd_g3d: 850 <--> 1200 mV at 1100 mV 
[    0.135000] print_constraints: BUCK5 VDDQ_CKEM1_2: 1200 mV 
[    0.135000] print_constraints: BUCK6 1V35: 1350 mV 
[    0.140000] print_constraints: BUCK7 2V0: 2000 mV 
[    0.240000] print_constraints: BUCK8 3V0: 3300 mV 
[    0.240000] Disable Regulator!!
[    0.240000] print_constraints: BUCK9 1V2: 1200 mV 
[    0.240000] print_constraints: EN32KHz AP: 
[    0.240000] print_constraints: EN32KHz CP: 
[    0.240000] s3c-i2c s3c2440-i2c.0: i2c-0: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.240000] s3c-i2c s3c2440-i2c.1: i2c-1: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.245000] s3c-i2c s3c2440-i2c.4: i2c-4: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.245000] s3c-i2c s3c2440-i2c.5: i2c-5: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.245000] s3c-i2c s3c2440-hdmiphy-i2c: i2c-8: S3C I2C adapter
[    0.245000] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.24.
[    0.245000] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.16
[    0.245000] NET: Registered protocol family 31
[    0.245000] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[    0.245000] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[    0.245000] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[    0.245000] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[    0.245000] Switching to clocksource mct-frc
[    0.258291] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.258496] IP route cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    0.259105] TCP established hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
[    0.260642] TCP bind hash table entries: 65536 (order: 7, 786432 bytes)
[    0.261714] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 131072 bind 65536)
[    0.261733] TCP reno registered
[    0.261751] UDP hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.261791] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 512 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.262131] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.262500] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[    0.262521] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[    0.262537] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[    0.262551] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[    0.262703] Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
[    0.429392] Freeing initrd memory: 2972K
[    0.429482] PMU: registered new PMU device of type 0
[    0.429682] Exynos4 : ARM Clock down on idle mode is enabled
[    0.431428] Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-0 s3c-pl330
[    0.431449]  DBUFF-64x8bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-1 Num_Events-32
[    0.431763] Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-1 s3c-pl330
[    0.431783]  DBUFF-32x4bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-32 Num_Events-32
[    0.431900] Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-2 s3c-pl330
[    0.431919]  DBUFF-32x4bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-32 Num_Events-32
[    0.432727] highmem bounce pool size: 64 pages
[    0.432980] ashmem: initialized
[    0.444945] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...
[    0.445146] msgmni has been set to 1224
[    0.445931] io scheduler noop registered
[    0.445949] io scheduler deadline registered
[    0.446019] io scheduler cfq registered
[    0.446035] io scheduler sio registered
[    0.446049] io scheduler zen registered
[    0.446271] io scheduler bfq registered (default)
[    0.446608] Hardkernel UMP: Loaded!
[    0.447002] Registerd Fake FB Driver.
[    0.447017] Fake FB res X = 1920
[    0.447029] Fake FB res Y = 1080
[    0.448079] s3cfb s3cfb.0: [fb2] dma: 0x69022000, cpu: 0xee849000, size: 0x00fd2000
[    0.455870] s3cfb s3cfb.0: vclk(124968000) should be smaller than 100000000
[    0.455894] s3cfb s3cfb.0: vclk(110000000) should be smaller than 100000000 Hz
[    0.455919] s3cfb_lcd_on
[    0.455941] s3cfb s3cfb.0: registered successfully
[    0.456317] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
[    0.810274] s5pv210-uart.0: ttySAC0 at MMIO 0x13800000 (irq = 16) is a S3C6400/10
[    0.890067] s5pv210-uart.1: ttySAC1 at MMIO 0x13810000 (irq = 20) is a S3C6400/10
[    2.039923] console [ttySAC1] enabled
[    2.095066] s5pv210-uart.2: ttySAC2 at MMIO 0x13820000 (irq = 24) is a S3C6400/10
[    2.175065] s5pv210-uart.3: ttySAC3 at MMIO 0x13830000 (irq = 28) is a S3C6400/10
[    2.255325] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[    2.262689] brd: module loaded
[    2.262752] fsynccontrol_init misc_register(fsynccontrol)
[    2.266148] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    2.272224] s5p-ehci s5p-ehci: S5P EHCI Host Controller
[    2.277221] s5p-ehci s5p-ehci: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    2.284351] s5p-ehci s5p-ehci: irq 134, io mem 0x12580000
[    2.295047] s5p-ehci s5p-ehci: USB 0.0 started, EHCI 1.00
[    2.295165] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002
[    2.301752] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[    2.308948] usb usb1: Product: S5P EHCI Host Controller
[    2.314146] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 3.0.68 ehci_hcd
[    2.319522] usb usb1: SerialNumber: s5p-ehci
[    2.324309] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.327513] hub 1-0:1.0: 3 ports detected
[    2.331941] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    2.337730] s5p-ohci s5p-ohci: Already power on PHY
[    2.342511] s5p-ohci s5p-ohci: s5p OHCI
[    2.346335] s5p-ohci s5p-ohci: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    2.353366] s5p-ohci s5p-ohci: irq 134, io mem 0x12590000
[    2.414065] usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0001
[    2.415233] usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[    2.422430] usb usb2: Product: s5p OHCI
[    2.426239] usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 3.0.68 ohci_hcd
[    2.431655] usb usb2: SerialNumber: s5p-ohci
[    2.436386] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.439593] hub 2-0:1.0: 3 ports detected
[    2.444143] usbcore: registered new interface driver usblcd
[    2.470379] usb3503_hw_init : read val = 0x32
[    2.583300] s3c-udc : S3C HS USB OTG Device Driver,(c) 2008-2009 Samsung Electronics
[    2.583307] s3c-udc : version 15 March 2009
[    2.589785] odroid_keypad_init
[    2.593065] input: odroid-keypad as /devices/virtual/input/input0
[    2.598699] odroid_keypad_open
[    2.601959] --------------------------------------------------------
[    2.608060] odroid-keypad driver initialized!! Ver 1.0
[    2.613171] --------------------------------------------------------
[    2.619508] platform_driver_register 0 
[    2.623464] usbcore: registered new interface driver xpad
[    2.629338] S3C24XX RTC, (c) 2004,2006 Simtec Electronics
[    2.634133] s3c-rtc s3c64xx-rtc: rtc disabled, re-enabling
[    2.640053] usb 1-2: new high speed USB device number 2 using s5p-ehci
[    2.740980] max77686_rtc_gettime : 2000.01.01 01:00:06
[    2.775384] usb 1-2: New USB device found, idVendor=0424, idProduct=9730
[    2.776449] usb 1-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=0, SerialNumber=0
[    2.842548] max77686_rtc_gettime : 2000.01.01 01:00:06
[    2.944012] max77686_rtc_gettime : 2000.01.01 01:00:06
[    2.944475] using rtc device, s3c, for alarms
[    2.947709] s3c-rtc s3c64xx-rtc: rtc core: registered s3c as rtc0
[    2.954081] i2c /dev entries driver
[    2.958417] Linux media interface: v0.10
[    2.961678] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 252 
[    2.967728] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
[    2.972231] IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
[    2.977000] IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
[    2.981510] IR JVC protocol handler initialized
[    2.986020] IR Sony protocol handler initialized
[    2.990617] IR RC5 (streamzap) protocol handler initialized
[    2.996168] IR LIRC bridge handler initialized
[    3.000593] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    3.005532] exynos-mdev: Media65535[0xe7389800] was registered successfully
[    3.012252] hdmiphy init start
[    3.015050] usb 1-3: new high speed USB device number 3 using s5p-ehci
[    3.021937] i2c-core: driver [exynos_hdcp] using legacy suspend method
[    3.028175] i2c-core: driver [exynos_hdcp] using legacy resume method
[    3.034598] Samsung HDMI output driver, (c) 2010-2011 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
[    3.042476] s5p-hdmi exynos4-hdmi: hdmiphy i2c bus number = 8
[    3.052678] hdmiphy_probe start
[    3.052733] s5p-hdmiphy 8-0038: probe successful
[    3.150385] usb 1-3: New USB device found, idVendor=0424, idProduct=3503
[    3.151449] usb 1-3: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=0, SerialNumber=0
[    3.159187] hub 1-3:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.162382] hub 1-3:1.0: 3 ports detected
[    3.166351] s5p-hdmi exynos4-hdmi: probe sucessful
[    3.171197] Samsung TV Mixer driver, (c) 2010-2011 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
modprobe: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.68/modules.dep: No such file or directory

modprobe: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.68/modules.dep: No such file or directory

[    3.210304] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: probe start
[    3.210455] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: resources acquired
[    3.213801] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: added output 'S5P HDMI connector' from module 's5p-hdmi'
[    3.222236] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: registered layer mxr0_video0 as /dev/video20
[    3.229312] fb5: registered frame buffer emulation for /dev/video20
[    3.235522] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: registered layer mxr0_graph0 as /dev/video16
[    3.242638] fb6: registered frame buffer emulation for /dev/video16
[    3.248859] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: registered layer mxr0_graph1 as /dev/video17
[    3.255989] fb7: registered frame buffer emulation for /dev/video17
[    3.262031] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: mixer0 create links
[    3.267015] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: mixer links are created successfully
[    3.273434] s5p-mixer s5p-mixer: probe successful
[    3.278230] Initialize JPEG driver
[    3.281810] s5p-jpeg s5p-jpeg: JPEG driver is registered to /dev/video12
[    3.288317] s5p-jpeg s5p-jpeg: JPEG driver is registered to /dev/video11
[    3.295346] Samsung Graphics 2D driver, (c) 2011 Samsung Electronics
[    3.301256] UMP<2>: Inserting UMP device driver. Compiled: Apr  7 2013, time: 14:07:38
[    3.309339] UMP<2>: Using OS memory backend, allocation limit: 268435456
[    3.315707] UMP: UMP device driver 0000 loaded
[    3.320399] Mali: init_mali_clock mali_clock c0682fac 
[    3.325482] Mali<1>: = regulator_enable -> use cnt: 1 
[    3.331294] Mali<1>: = regulator_get_voltage: 1050000 
[    3.337779] Mali: Mali device driver loaded
[    3.339681] samsung-fake-battery samsung-fake-battery: samsung_fake_bat_probe
[    3.347638] S3C2410 Watchdog Timer, (c) 2004 Simtec Electronics
[    3.352932] s3c2410-wdt s3c2410-wdt: watchdog inactive, reset disabled, irq enabled
[    3.361047] device-mapper: uevent: version 1.0.3
[    3.365320] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.20.0-ioctl (2011-02-02) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    3.373334] Bluetooth: Generic Bluetooth USB driver ver 0.6
[    3.379000] usbcore: registered new interface driver btusb
[    3.384846] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    3.389410] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    3.392526] dw_mmc dw_mmc: Using internal DMA controller.
[    3.397722] mmc0: no vmmc regulator found
[    3.401908] dw_mmc dw_mmc: Version ID is 240a
[    3.406007] dw_mmc dw_mmc: DW MMC controller at irq 141, 32 bit host data width, 128 deep fifo
[    3.414795] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
[    3.420742] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
[    3.425152] s3c-sdhci s3c-sdhci.2: clock source 2: sclk_mmc (440000000 Hz)
[    3.431972] mmc1: no vmmc regulator found
[    3.435043] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 100000000Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 400000HZ div = 125)
[    3.445940] mmc1: SDHCI controller on samsung-hsmmc [s3c-sdhci.2] using ADMA
[    3.452639] s3c-sdhci s3c-sdhci.3: clock source 2: sclk_mmc (440000000 Hz)
[    3.455177] usb 1-3.1: new full speed USB device number 4 using s5p-ehci
[    3.466166] mmc2: no vmmc regulator found
[    3.470473] mmc2: SDHCI controller on samsung-hsmmc [s3c-sdhci.3] using ADMA
[    3.477694] zram: num_devices not specified. Using default: 1
[    3.482853] zram: Creating 1 devices ...
[    3.488763] Samsung Audio Subsystem Driver, (c) 2011 Samsung Electronics
[    3.493472] audss_init: RCLK SRC[busclk]
[    3.509427] max98090 1-0010: revision 0x43
[    3.510370] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 100000000Hz (slot req 100000000Hz, actual 100000000HZ div = 0)
[    3.518153] mmc0: new high speed MMC card at address 0001
[    3.523687] mmcblk0: mmc0:0001 008G92 7.28 GiB 
[    3.527864]  [MAX98090] max98090_set_record_main_mic(163)
[    3.527902] mmcblk0boot0: mmc0:0001 008G92 partition 1 4.00 MiB
[    3.528014] mmcblk0boot1: mmc0:0001 008G92 partition 2 4.00 MiB
[    3.529205]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    3.549099]  mmcblk0boot1: unknown partition table
[    3.552965] asoc: max98090-aif1 <-> samsung-i2s.0 mapping ok
[    3.554166]  mmcblk0boot0: unknown partition table
[    3.564602] asoc: max98090-aif1 <-> samsung-i2s.0 mapping ok
[    3.569579] ALSA device list:
[    3.571474]   #0: Ooroid-max98090
[    3.573260] usb 1-3.1: New USB device found, idVendor=046d, idProduct=c52b
[    3.573271] usb 1-3.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[    3.573280] usb 1-3.1: Product: USB Receiver
[    3.573287] usb 1-3.1: Manufacturer: Logitech
[    3.597598] GACT probability on
[    3.601159] TCP cubic registered
[    3.604697] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    3.609759] Mobile IPv6
[    3.610695] ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
[    3.616084] IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
[    3.623385] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    3.624639] NET: Registered protocol family 15
[    3.629154] Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized
[    3.633921] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
[    3.639029] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
[    3.642758] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
[    3.648048] Bluetooth: BNEP filters: protocol multicast
[    3.649978] mmc2: Internal clock never stabilised.
[    3.658032] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
[    3.664097] Registering the dns_resolver key type
[    3.668666] EXYNOS4X12: Adaptive Support Voltage init
[    3.673642] EXYNOS4X12(SG):  ORIG : 1 MOD : 0 RESULT : 1
[    3.678926] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant 9 rev 4
[    3.686558] ThumbEE CPU extension supported.
[    3.690812] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    3.695641] DVFS : VDD_ARM Voltage table set with 1 Group
[    3.700957] set_volt_table: Dynamic EMA is enabled
[    3.706904] exynos4_integrated_dvfs_hotplug_init, max(2000000),min(200000)
[    3.712998] registered taskstats version 1
[    3.717769] regulator_init_complete: LDO20 EMMC_IO_1V8: incomplete constraints, leaving on
[    3.725782] DRM: mali_platform_drm_probe()
[    3.728950] mali_drm_init(), driver name: mali_drm, version 0.1
[    3.735102] DRM: mali_driver_load()
[    3.738335] [drm] Initialized mali_drm 0.1.0 20100520 on minor 0
[    3.845673] max77686_rtc_gettime : 2000.01.01 01:00:07
[    3.845751] s3c-rtc s3c64xx-rtc: setting system clock to 2000-01-01 01:00:07 UTC (946688407)
[    3.853856] FIMC0 registered successfully
[    3.857832] FIMC1 registered successfully
[    3.861798] FIMC2 registered successfully
[    3.865783] FIMC3 registered successfully
[    3.869834] Freeing init memory: 188K
Loading, please wait...
[    3.923865] udevd[828]: starting version 175
Begin: Loading essential drivers ... FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.68/modules.dep: No such file or directory
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.68/modules.dep: No such file or directory
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.68/modules.dep: No such file or directory
done.
Begin: Running /scripts/init-premount ... done.
Begin: Mounting root file system ... Begin: Running /scripts/local-top ... done.
Begin: Running /scripts/local-premount ... FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.68/modules.dep: No such file or directory
done.
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.0.68/modules.dep: No such fi[    4.077021] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem without journal. Opts: (null)
le or directory
Begin: Running /scripts/local-bottom ... done.
done.
Begin: Running /scripts/init-bottom ... done.
[    4.502463] init: ureadahead main process (933) terminated with status 5
[    4.650230] init: mounted-proc main process (939) terminated with status 1
fsck from util-linux 2.20.1
mountall: Event failed
e2fsck 1.42 (29-Nov-2011)
rootfs was not cleanly unmounted, check forced.
Pass 1: Checking inodes, blocks, and sizes
Checking disk drives for errors. This may take several minutes.
Press C to cancel all checks in progress
rpcbind: Cannot open '/run/rpcbind/rpcbind.xdr' file for reading, errno 2 (No such file or directory)
rpcbind: Cannot open '/run/rpcbind/portmap.xdr' file for reading, errno 2 (No such file or directory)
Pass 2: Checking directory structure
Pass 3: Checking directory connectivity
Pass 4: Checking reference counts
Pass 5: Checking group summary information
rootfs: 253227/352256 files (0.2% non-contiguous), 1037479/1408255 blocks
mountall: fsck / [953] terminated with status 1

[ OK ]ting sensors limits        

* Starting mDNS/DNS-SD daemon[ OK ]
 * Starting network connection manager[ OK ]
 * Starting System V runlevel compatibility[ OK ]
 * Starting automatic crash report generation[ OK ]
 * Starting regular background program processing daemon[ OK ]
 * Starting GNOME Display Manager[ OK ]
 * Starting LightDM Display Manager[ OK ]
 * Starting anac(h)ronistic cron[ OK ]
Last login: Fri Dec 31 17:00:27 PST 1999 on tty1
 * Starting NFSv4 id <-> name mapper[ OK ]
 * Stopping System PulseAudio sound server[ OK ]
 * Stopping K Display Manager[ OK ]
 * Stopping GNOME Display Manager[ OK ]
 * Stopping save kernel messages[ OK ]
[ OK ]ding cpufreq kernel modules...        
[fail]Freq Utilities: Setting ondemand CPUFreq governor...         * CPU0...         * CPU1...         * CPU2...         * CPU3...        
speech-dispatcher disabled; edit /etc/default/speech-dispatcher
[   13.560430] UMP: SecureID Buf1 Called
[   13.560894] UMP: SecureID Buf2 Called
 * Starting NTP server ntpd        Welcome to Linaro 12.11 (GNU/Linux 3.0.68 armv7l)

* Documentation:  https://wiki.linaro.org/

[ OK ]
saned disabled; edit /etc/default/saned
root@linaro-ubuntu-desktop:~# [   41.556707] Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000001c
[   41.559433] pgd = d8aac000
[   41.562692] [0000001c] *pgd=589e6831, *pte=00000000, *ppte=00000000
[   41.568301] Internal error: Oops: 17 [#1] PREEMPT SMP
[   41.573120] Modules linked in: fuse cpufreq_conservative cpufreq_userspace cpufreq_powersave cpufreq_ondemand nfsd exportfs smsc95xx usbnet usbhid
[   41.586214] CPU: 0    Not tainted  (3.0.68 #8)
[   41.590649] PC is at fimc_queryctrl+0x64/0xfc
[   41.594979] LR is at debug_mutex_free_waiter+0x3c/0x78
[   41.600091] pc : [<c03147f4>]    lr : [<c009c4d0>]    psr: 400e0053
[   41.600096] sp : d8a27c40  ip : 22222222  fp : d8a27c5c
[   41.611541] r10: c06b1428  r9 : 00000000  r8 : d79468a0
[   41.616741] r7 : e70db06c  r6 : d8a27e04  r5 : e70db000  r4 : 00980900
[   41.623249] r3 : 00000000  r2 : d8a27c28  r1 : 22222222  r0 : d8a27bf8
[   41.629750] Flags: nZcv  IRQs on  FIQs off  Mode SVC_32  ISA ARM  Segment user
[   41.636949] Control: 10c5387d  Table: 58aac04a  DAC: 00000015
[   41.642675] 
[   41.642679] PC: 0xc0314774:
[   41.646923] 4774  e1a01006 e1a03006 e59f0008 eb071a73 eaffffcb c0530bdc c061c2a8 e1a0c00d
[   41.655068] 4794  e92dd8f0 e24cb004 e5915000 e1a06002 e5953220 e3130a01 1a00002e e5964000
[   41.663222] 47b4  e59f10c4 e3540302 0a000021 e3a0c001 e1a03001 e593e044 e2833044 e154000e
[   41.671374] 47d4  0a00001c e28cc001 e35c0008 1afffff8 e285706c e1a00007 eb0730c1 e59531a4
[   41.679526] 47f4  e593001c e3500000 03e04012 0a000009 e5902064 e5922000 e3520000 0a000009
[   41.687678] 4814  e592201c e3520000 0a000006 e1a01006 e12fff32 e1a04000 e1a00007 eb072fda
[   41.695834] 4834  e1a00004 e89da8f0 e30f4dfd e34f4fff eafffff8 e3a0c000 e08cc20c e1a00006
[   41.703982] 4854  e3a02044 e081110c e3a04000 ebfc4c16 e1a00004 e89da8f0 e5951000 e59f200c
[   41.712137] 
[   41.712139] LR: 0xc009c450:
[   41.716387] c450  0affffca e89da878 e59f0030 e3a01027 ebff451b eafffff7 e59f0020 e3a01028
[   41.724538] c470  ebff4517 eaffffe8 e59f0010 e3a01029 ebff4513 eaffffd9 c06c1e88 c06ed7c0
[   41.732689] c490  c05ef63c e1a0c00d e92dd818 e24cb004 e59f3058 e1a04000 e5933000 e3530000
[   41.740839] c4b0  1a000002 e5903000 e1500003 1a000004 e1a00004 e3a01022 e3a02010 eb062ea3
[   41.748999] c4d0  e89da818 eb0662a8 e3500000 0afffff7 e59f301c e5933000 e3530000 1afffff3
[   41.757145] c4f0  e59f0010 e3a0102f ebff44f5 eaffffef c06c1e88 c06ed7c0 c05ef63c e1a0c00d
[   41.765297] c510  e92dd810 e24cb004 e24dd00c e59f3060 e1a04001 e5933000 e3530000 1a000002
[   41.773450] c530  e5903004 e3530000 0a000003 e592300c e58342d4 e24bd010 e89da810 e50b2018
[   41.781604] 
[   41.781607] SP: 0xd8a27bc0:
[   41.785857] 7bc0  d8a20020 c009c4d0 00000000 d8a26000 d8a27c24 ffffffff d8a27c2c d8a27e04
[   41.794005] 7be0  e70db06c d79468a0 d8a27c5c d8a27bf8 c003d06c c00374d4 d8a27bf8 22222222
[   41.802158] 7c00  d8a27c28 00000000 00980900 e70db000 d8a27e04 e70db06c d79468a0 00000000
[   41.810311] 7c20  c06b1428 d8a27c5c 22222222 d8a27c40 c009c4d0 c03147f4 400e0053 ffffffff
[   41.818461] 7c40  c0445624 c0445624 d8f27c80 c053060c d8a27de4 d8a27c60 c02f96a8 c031479c
[   41.826616] 7c60  00000000 00000033 d8a26000 e6eee414 d8a27cdc d8a27c80 c0162e48 c016d5d8
[   41.834767] 7c80  00000033 00000033 c12fd500 00000000 d8a27cbc d8a27ca0 0000499c d8a27e04
[   41.842921] 7ca0  00000969 00000001 00000000 c0445624 d8a27cdc d8a26000 00000033 e6eee414
[   41.851075] 
[   41.851077] FP: 0xd8a27bdc:
[   41.855327] 7bdc  d8a27e04 e70db06c d79468a0 d8a27c5c d8a27bf8 c003d06c c00374d4 d8a27bf8
[   41.863473] 7bfc  22222222 d8a27c28 00000000 00980900 e70db000 d8a27e04 e70db06c d79468a0
[   41.871628] 7c1c  00000000 c06b1428 d8a27c5c 22222222 d8a27c40 c009c4d0 c03147f4 400e0053
[   41.879778] 7c3c  ffffffff c0445624 c0445624 d8f27c80 c053060c d8a27de4 d8a27c60 c02f96a8
[   41.887931] 7c5c  c031479c 00000000 00000033 d8a26000 e6eee414 d8a27cdc d8a27c80 c0162e48
[   41.896083] 7c7c  c016d5d8 00000033 00000033 c12fd500 00000000 d8a27cbc d8a27ca0 0000499c
[   41.904235] 7c9c  d8a27e04 00000969 00000001 00000000 c0445624 d8a27cdc d8a26000 00000033
[   41.912388] 7cbc  e6eee414 c04f1fe0 00000969 00000033 00000000 d8a27d4c d8a27ce0 c00be3f4
[   41.920542] 
[   41.920544] R0: 0xd8a27b78:
[   41.924799] 7b78  e6963600 00000000 e6eee330 00000002 00000000 00000000 d8a27bbc 00000000
[   41.932942] 7b98  e6eee330 c0164d00 00000002 e7325c00 00000033 e6eee330 d8a27bfc d8a27bc0
[   41.941094] 7bb8  c015f65c c015efd4 d8a20020 c009c4d0 00000000 d8a26000 d8a27c24 ffffffff
[   41.949247] 7bd8  d8a27c2c d8a27e04 e70db06c d79468a0 d8a27c5c d8a27bf8 c003d06c c00374d4
[   41.957400] 7bf8  d8a27bf8 22222222 d8a27c28 00000000 00980900 e70db000 d8a27e04 e70db06c
[   41.965551] 7c18  d79468a0 00000000 c06b1428 d8a27c5c 22222222 d8a27c40 c009c4d0 c03147f4
[   41.973705] 7c38  400e0053 ffffffff c0445624 c0445624 d8f27c80 c053060c d8a27de4 d8a27c60
[   41.981859] 7c58  c02f96a8 c031479c 00000000 00000033 d8a26000 e6eee414 d8a27cdc d8a27c80
[   41.990013] 
[   41.990015] R2: 0xd8a27ba8:
[   41.994262] 7ba8  00000033 e6eee330 d8a27bfc d8a27bc0 c015f65c c015efd4 d8a20020 c009c4d0
[   42.002410] 7bc8  00000000 d8a26000 d8a27c24 ffffffff d8a27c2c d8a27e04 e70db06c d79468a0
[   42.010563] 7be8  d8a27c5c d8a27bf8 c003d06c c00374d4 d8a27bf8 22222222 d8a27c28 00000000
[   42.018715] 7c08  00980900 e70db000 d8a27e04 e70db06c d79468a0 00000000 c06b1428 d8a27c5c
[   42.026868] 7c28  22222222 d8a27c40 c009c4d0 c03147f4 400e0053 ffffffff c0445624 c0445624
[   42.035020] 7c48  d8f27c80 c053060c d8a27de4 d8a27c60 c02f96a8 c031479c 00000000 00000033
[   42.043172] 7c68  d8a26000 e6eee414 d8a27cdc d8a27c80 c0162e48 c016d5d8 00000033 00000033
[   42.051325] 7c88  c12fd500 00000000 d8a27cbc d8a27ca0 0000499c d8a27e04 00000969 00000001
[   42.059480] 
[   42.059482] R5: 0xe70daf80:
[   42.063732] af80  00000002 00008080 000022a9 00000000 00000001 00000000 e70dae70 e70dafc0
[   42.071880] afa0  c0636700 00000000 c06a5ae0 00000000 00000002 00008080 000022aa 00000000
[   42.080032] afc0  00000001 00000000 e70dae70 00000000 c0611238 00000000 c06b5168 00000000
[   42.088181] afe0  00000002 00008080 000022ab 00000000 00000000 00000000 01800800 22400001
[   42.096335] b000  00000000 2d633373 636d6966 00000030 00000000 00000001 ef886000 00000000
[   42.104486] b020  68b22000 00500000 68b22000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000500 e70db03c
[   42.112640] b040  e70db03c c0310704 e76133c0 00000001 00000000 00000000 e70db058 e70db058
[   42.120791] b060  00000000 00000000 e70db04c 00000000 00000000 00000000 e70db078 e70db078
[   42.128944] 
[   42.128946] R6: 0xd8a27d84:
[   42.133199] 7d84  d8a27ed0 00004969 00000000 d8a27d90 d8a27d90 d8a27d98 d8a27d98 d8a27de8
[   42.141350] 7da4  00000000 00000033 00000000 d8a27e98 271aed58 d8a27ddc c0445624 00000044
[   42.149498] 7dc4  c067c688 00000000 d8a27e04 d8f27c80 00000003 d8a27eb4 d8a27de8 c02f6a68
[   42.157652] 7de4  c02f6f24 91827364 00000004 d8a27dec d8a27df4 c02f6f18 bee7b3b8 d8a27e24
[   42.165803] 7e04  00980900 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.173958] 7e24  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.182112] 7e44  00000000 00000000 c009c4d0 00000000 d8a26000 d8a27eac d8a27e68 c04e04b0
[   42.190266] 7e64  c009c4a0 00000000 e70db110 22222222 22222222 22222222 22222222 d8a27eb4
[   42.198415] 
[   42.198418] R7: 0xe70dafec:
[   42.202667] afec  00000000 00000000 00000000 01800800 22400001 00000000 2d633373 636d6966
[   42.210817] b00c  00000030 00000000 00000001 ef886000 00000000 68b22000 00500000 68b22000
[   42.218968] b02c  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000500 e70db03c e70db03c c0310704 e76133c0
[   42.227119] b04c  00000001 00000000 00000000 e70db058 e70db058 00000000 00000000 e70db04c
[   42.235272] b06c  00000000 00000000 00000000 e70db078 e70db078 d978e780 00000000 e70db06c
[   42.243427] b08c  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 e70db09c e70db09c c068fc78 00000094
[   42.251580] b0ac  c06b1428 c068fc78 00000000 e70db0b8 e70db0b8 00000000 00000000 2d633373
[   42.259730] b0cc  636d6966 63337320 6d69662d 00302e63 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.267882] 
[   42.267884] R8: 0xd7946820:
[   42.272140] 6820  00000000 00000000 d7946828 d7946828 00000000 00000000 00000014 00000000
[   42.280284] 6840  00000000 00000000 d7946848 d7946848 00000000 d8d93dc0 00000014 00000000
[   42.288435] 6860  00000000 00000000 d7946868 d7946868 00000000 00000002 00000000 00000000
[   42.296589] 6880  00000000 00000000 d7946888 d7946888 00000000 00084240 00000004 00008000
[   42.304740] 68a0  e70db000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.312892] 68c0  d79468e0 00000001 880080c0 02802082 10000002 04000004 02c0008c 00100102
[   42.321044] 68e0  d7946900 00908080 00440000 00000100 10000110 03840000 00000080 00000310
[   42.329198] 6900  d7946920 10010000 00800000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00100000 00000400
[   42.337350] 
[   42.337352] R10: 0xc06b13a8:
[   42.341691] 13a8  c05303a0 00000000 c0311898 c03117d0 00000000 00000000 00000000 c04d5678
[   42.349837] 13c8  c0311764 00000000 00000000 00000000 c05e9f80 c06a5b40 00000000 00000000
[   42.357994] 13e8  00000000 00000000 c029604c c0296080 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.366143] 1408  c0530578 e7613300 00000000 c061c024 000001a4 c031144c c03110d0 00000000
[   42.374295] 1428  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.382447] 1448  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.390602] 1468  00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 c0530550 00000000 c068fc78 e7613360
[   42.398752] 1488  e7616480 c06b16bc e7612a1c e73f5440 e7004980 c06a59b8 e76181b0 00000004
[   42.406906] Process knotify4 (pid: 2469, stack limit = 0xd8a262f8)
[   42.413063] Stack: (0xd8a27c40 to 0xd8a28000)
[   42.417402] 7c40: c0445624 c0445624 d8f27c80 c053060c d8a27de4 d8a27c60 c02f96a8 c031479c
[   42.425553] 7c60: 00000000 00000033 d8a26000 e6eee414 d8a27cdc d8a27c80 c0162e48 c016d5d8
[   42.433705] 7c80: 00000033 00000033 c12fd500 00000000 d8a27cbc d8a27ca0 0000499c d8a27e04
[   42.441858] 7ca0: 00000969 00000001 00000000 c0445624 d8a27cdc d8a26000 00000033 e6eee414
[   42.450010] 7cc0: c04f1fe0 00000969 00000033 00000000 d8a27d4c d8a27ce0 c00be3f4 c00c3000
[   42.458162] 7ce0: 00000033 00000033 c12fd500 00000000 c0116694 00000000 00000697 e529a460
[   42.466314] 7d00: 0000499c 00000000 c12fd500 00000000 d8a27e90 00000001 00000033 00000000
[   42.474467] 7d20: 5163619b 00000033 000007ff 00000000 d8a26000 00000000 d8a27ed0 e6eee414
[   42.482620] 7d40: d8a27ddc d8a27d50 c00bf410 c00be2e4 00004969 00000000 d8a27ed0 00000033
[   42.490772] 7d60: 00000033 c009c4d0 00000000 d8a26000 00000000 d8a27d80 c04e0a20 c009c4a0
[   42.498924] 7d80: 600e0053 d8a27ed0 00004969 00000000 d8a27d90 d8a27d90 d8a27d98 d8a27d98
[   42.507076] 7da0: d8a27de8 00000000 00000033 00000000 d8a27e98 271aed58 d8a27ddc c0445624
[   42.515229] 7dc0: 00000044 c067c688 00000000 d8a27e04 d8f27c80 00000003 d8a27eb4 d8a27de8
[   42.523381] 7de0: c02f6a68 c02f6f24 91827364 00000004 d8a27dec d8a27df4 c02f6f18 bee7b3b8
[   42.531533] 7e00: d8a27e24 00980900 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.539686] 7e20: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
[   42.547838] 7e40: 00000000 00000000 00000000 c009c4d0 00000000 d8a26000 d8a27eac d8a27e68
[   42.555990] 7e60: c04e04b0 c009c4a0 00000000 e70db110 22222222 22222222 22222222 22222222
[   42.564143] 7e80: d8a27eb4 271aed58 d8f27c80 c06b1428 d8f27c80 c0445624 bee7b3b8 e70db104
[   42.572295] 7ea0: d8a26000 bee7b3b8 d8a27ec4 d8a27eb8 c02f6eb4 c02f6920 d8a27eec d8a27ec8
[   42.580448] 7ec0: c02f5d90 c02f6ea8 c02f5c70 00000000 d8f27c80 c0445624 d8f27c80 e7615850
[   42.588600] 7ee0: d8a27f74 d8a27ef0 c0103eb0 c02f5c7c 00000000 e529a468 00000001 00000002
[   42.596752] 7f00: e529a468 00000000 00000000 00000000 c0128e9c e529a468 e6eee330 00000033
[   42.604905] 7f20: d8a26000 00000002 d8a26000 00000000 d8a27f6c d8a27f40 c00f3af4 c0128a20
[   42.613057] 7f40: 00000001 00000001 d8a27f74 00000000 bee7b3b8 c0445624 d8f27c80 00000013
[   42.621209] 7f60: d8a26000 00000000 d8a27fa4 d8a27f78 c01043d4 c0103e34 0000499c 00000001
[   42.629362] 7f80: c003d888 00000000 00000003 00000000 00000036 c003d888 00000000 d8a27fa8
[   42.637514] 7fa0: c003d6c0 c010436c 00000000 00000003 00000013 c0445624 bee7b3b8 ffffffff
[   42.645667] 7fc0: 00000000 00000003 00000000 00000036 bee7b2c4 400f7f10 00000000 49282000
[   42.653819] 7fe0: bee7acd8 bee7acc8 49276497 410fa630 200e0050 00000013 00000000 00000000
[   42.661969] Backtrace: 
[   42.664410] [<c0314790>] (fimc_queryctrl+0x0/0xfc) from [<c02f96a8>] (__video_do_ioctl+0x2790/0x4fc8)
[   42.673591]  r7:c053060c r6:d8f27c80 r5:c0445624 r4:c0445624
[   42.679232] [<c02f6f18>] (__video_do_ioctl+0x0/0x4fc8) from [<c02f6a68>] (video_usercopy+0x154/0x588)
[   42.688425] [<c02f6914>] (video_usercopy+0x0/0x588) from [<c02f6eb4>] (video_ioctl2+0x18/0x1c)
[   42.697013] [<c02f6e9c>] (video_ioctl2+0x0/0x1c) from [<c02f5d90>] (v4l2_ioctl+0x120/0x13c)
[   42.705339] [<c02f5c70>] (v4l2_ioctl+0x0/0x13c) from [<c0103eb0>] (do_vfs_ioctl+0x88/0x538)
[   42.713659]  r8:e7615850 r7:d8f27c80 r6:c0445624 r5:d8f27c80 r4:00000000
[   42.720162] r3:c02f5c70
[   42.722771] [<c0103e28>] (do_vfs_ioctl+0x0/0x538) from [<c01043d4>] (sys_ioctl+0x74/0x84)
[   42.730925] [<c0104360>] (sys_ioctl+0x0/0x84) from [<c003d6c0>] (ret_fast_syscall+0x0/0x30)
[   42.739244]  r8:c003d888 r7:00000036 r6:00000000 r5:00000003 r4:00000000
[   42.745924] Code: e285706c e1a00007 eb0730c1 e59531a4 (e593001c) 
[   42.756872] ---[ end trace 6edb652f31f75f6a ]---
[   51.556449] CPU1: shutdown
[   56.131890] CPU2: shutdown
[   70.343110] CPU3: shutdown
[   76.696628] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[   87.763128] CPU3: shutdown
[  101.696646] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  103.153126] CPU3: shutdown
[  105.291648] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  105.678148] CPU3: shutdown
[  110.336644] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  119.187609] CPU3: shutdown
[  119.641653] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  126.956746] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  130.344504] CPU2: shutdown
[  132.851728] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  133.841894] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[  136.957167] CPU1: shutdown
[  137.039792] CPU2: shutdown
[  137.352550] CPU3: shutdown
[  137.586763] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  139.721743] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  140.824662] CPU2: shutdown
[  140.907496] CPU3: shutdown
[  141.446636] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  142.151710] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  142.889673] CPU2: shutdown
[  142.992388] CPU3: shutdown
[  147.541619] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  148.507739] CPU3: shutdown
[  150.351619] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  150.993129] CPU3: shutdown
[  153.296622] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  160.781720] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  164.234649] CPU2: shutdown
[  170.952176] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  171.464863] CPU2: shutdown
[  171.596696] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  172.466759] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[  174.002160] CPU1: shutdown
[  176.264983] CPU2: shutdown
[  193.346728] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  194.430558] CPU2: shutdown
[  194.637545] CPU3: shutdown
[  195.356682] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  196.511766] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  199.461981] CPU2: shutdown
[  203.888137] CPU3: shutdown
[  212.032600] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  214.196826] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  215.559228] CPU2: shutdown
[  228.613125] CPU3: shutdown
[  233.006993] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  233.081849] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  235.019462] CPU2: shutdown
[  235.152523] CPU3: shutdown
[  235.626763] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  239.243241] CPU3: shutdown
[  240.341737] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  245.508214] CPU3: shutdown
[  245.926839] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  247.842680] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  249.949525] CPU2: shutdown
[  250.916863] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  254.611911] CPU2: shutdown
[  255.943260] CPU3: shutdown
[  256.496938] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  267.626993] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  268.947175] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[  271.801860] CPU1: shutdown
[  294.400464] CPU2: shutdown
[  303.722082] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  303.979520] CPU2: shutdown
[  304.278009] CPU3: shutdown
[  307.322017] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  310.022150] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  311.094684] CPU2: shutdown
[  311.358012] CPU3: shutdown
[  315.327046] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  321.302492] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  321.974779] CPU2: shutdown
[  326.043575] CPU3: shutdown
[  326.407083] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  326.913657] CPU3: shutdown
[  327.352106] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  337.803683] CPU3: shutdown
[  342.763304] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  353.423655] CPU3: shutdown
[  353.647196] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  357.858246] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  364.817747] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[  366.987393] CPU1: shutdown
[  367.855417] CPU2: shutdown
[  369.272354] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  369.709958] CPU2: shutdown
[  378.647381] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  379.325040] CPU2: shutdown
[  380.732440] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  383.045418] CPU2: shutdown
[  387.992460] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  392.050240] CPU2: shutdown
[  392.283287] CPU3: shutdown
[  396.692352] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  398.252475] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  400.583097] CPU2: shutdown
[  401.293918] CPU3: shutdown
[  404.932564] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  417.542514] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  417.730155] CPU2: shutdown
[  418.008421] CPU3: shutdown
[  419.187534] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  421.142576] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  431.960800] CPU2: shutdown
[  432.108363] CPU3: shutdown
[  432.897482] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  433.562562] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  439.145311] CPU2: shutdown
[  439.338430] CPU3: shutdown
[  444.917537] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  445.022637] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  448.785239] CPU2: shutdown
[  448.923427] CPU3: shutdown
[  450.992575] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  452.402648] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  454.960563] CPU2: shutdown
[  455.029288] CPU3: shutdown
[  455.497514] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  464.064137] CPU3: shutdown
[  470.032750] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  477.407751] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  478.670666] CPU2: shutdown
[  481.684078] CPU3: shutdown
[  488.017607] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  489.324208] CPU3: shutdown
[  491.467621] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  492.829147] CPU3: shutdown
[  496.257624] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  499.174157] CPU3: shutdown
[  499.537633] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  501.359169] CPU3: shutdown
[  503.692642] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  504.833699] CPU3: shutdown
[  508.842657] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  510.244142] CPU3: shutdown
[  511.197737] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  512.394132] CPU3: shutdown
[  514.882679] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  514.982758] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  518.640664] CPU2: shutdown
[  518.718455] CPU3: shutdown
[  519.822672] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  521.059162] CPU3: shutdown
[  525.452683] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  526.489974] CPU3: shutdown
[  538.022707] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  544.434214] CPU3: shutdown
[  546.177730] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  548.284250] CPU3: shutdown
[  553.397740] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  554.394235] CPU3: shutdown
[  563.262755] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  564.614988] CPU3: shutdown
[  569.547770] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  570.854312] CPU3: shutdown
[  578.147794] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  579.842885] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  585.675909] CPU2: shutdown
[  585.753570] CPU3: shutdown
[  592.597819] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  592.667925] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  594.065889] CPU2: shutdown
[  594.138581] CPU3: shutdown
[  611.737848] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  612.167994] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  614.155666] CPU2: shutdown
[  614.747961] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  619.930665] CPU2: shutdown
[  620.237964] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  624.455596] CPU2: shutdown
[  628.539353] CPU3: shutdown
[  632.253045] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  633.152981] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  663.620709] CPU2: shutdown
[  663.753835] CPU3: shutdown
[  677.628010] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  688.519451] CPU3: shutdown
[  689.442936] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  695.869451] CPU3: shutdown
[  698.067976] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  699.474519] CPU3: shutdown
[  701.018968] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  704.339548] CPU3: shutdown
[  704.702944] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  705.694454] CPU3: shutdown
[  711.742957] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  722.694539] CPU3: shutdown
[  725.982984] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  735.693193] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  738.610783] CPU2: shutdown
[  743.268113] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  746.360787] CPU2: shutdown
[  756.603140] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[  761.010758] CPU2: shutdown
[  761.133803] CPU3: shutdown
[  763.188051] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  764.354582] CPU3: shutdown
[  764.658041] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  766.284573] CPU3: shutdown
[  768.153044] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  769.014661] CPU3: shutdown
[  828.328098] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  828.739604] CPU3: shutdown
[  858.323126] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  858.934665] CPU3: shutdown
[  888.328155] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[  888.554643] CPU3: shutdown
[ 1368.328371] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[ 1368.768476] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[ 1369.801336] CPU2: shutdown
[ 1370.643520] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[ 1371.194347] cpufreq governor is changed to performance
[ 1371.196009] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[ 1371.207854] init: anacron main process (3677) killed by TERM signal
[ 1372.267297] PM: Syncing filesystems ... done.
[ 1372.309946] Freezing user space processes ... (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.
[ 1372.321863] Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.
[ 1372.336834] Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)
[ 1372.340691] DRM: mali_platform_drm_suspend()
[ 1372.442560] max77686_rtc_gettime : 2000.01.01 01:22:56
[ 1372.442592] odroid_keypad_suspend
[ 1372.443207] s5p-ohci s5p-ohci: still being used
[ 1372.456841] odroid_sysfs_suspend
[ 1372.456956] PM: suspend of devices complete after 116.320 msecs
[ 1372.457277] PM: late suspend of devices complete after 0.312 msecs
[ 1372.457282] Disabling non-boot CPUs ...
[ 1372.458016] CPU1: shutdown
[ 1372.458935] CPU2: shutdown
[ 1372.459543] CPU3: shutdown
[ 1372.460006] cpufreq governor is changed to performance
[ 1372.460023] Enabling non-boot CPUs ...
[ 1372.461537] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[ 1372.462023] CPU1 is up
[ 1372.464057] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[ 1372.464594] CPU2 is up
[ 1372.467076] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[ 1372.467717] CPU3 is up
[ 1372.467992] PM: early resume of devices complete after 0.267 msecs
[ 1372.468341] odroid_sysfs_resume
[ 1372.468356] s3c2410-wdt: watchdog disabled
[ 1372.468394] s3c-rtc s3c64xx-rtc: rtc disabled, re-enabling
[ 1372.468870] usb usb1: root hub lost power or was reset
[ 1372.491789] s5p-ohci s5p-ohci: Already power on PHY
[ 1372.550797] usb usb2: root hub lost power or was reset
[ 1372.577814] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 100000000Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 400000HZ div = 125)
[ 1372.625422] mmc_host mmc0: Bus speed (slot 0) = 100000000Hz (slot req 100000000Hz, actual 100000000HZ div = 0)
[ 1372.626114] odroid_fan_resume
[ 1372.626199] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[ 1372.626212] WARNING: at kernel/irq/manage.c:510 irq_set_irq_wake+0xbc/0xf4()
[ 1372.626216] Unbalanced IRQ 0 wake disable
[ 1372.626220] Modules linked in: fuse cpufreq_conservative cpufreq_userspace cpufreq_powersave cpufreq_ondemand nfsd exportfs smsc95xx usbnet usbhid
[ 1372.626236] Backtrace: 
[ 1372.626249] [<c004143c>] (dump_backtrace+0x0/0x10c) from [<c04dad6c>] (dump_stack+0x18/0x1c)
[ 1372.626254]  r6:c00b2140 r5:00000009 r4:d7b83d50 r3:271aed58
[ 1372.626267] [<c04dad54>] (dump_stack+0x0/0x1c) from [<c006d8bc>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x54/0x6c)
[ 1372.626275] [<c006d868>] (warn_slowpath_common+0x0/0x6c) from [<c006d978>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x38/0x40)
[ 1372.626280]  r8:c052d4ec r7:00000000 r6:e7167a20 r5:00000000 r4:c0668100
[ 1372.626288] r3:00000009
[ 1372.626295] [<c006d940>] (warn_slowpath_fmt+0x0/0x40) from [<c00b2140>] (irq_set_irq_wake+0xbc/0xf4)
[ 1372.626300]  r3:00000000 r2:c05f06dc
[ 1372.626311] [<c00b2084>] (irq_set_irq_wake+0x0/0xf4) from [<c02a0c68>] (max77686_resume+0x3c/0x48)
[ 1372.626316]  r7:c02e9ffc r6:e7167a20 r5:e7175700 r4:e7167a20
[ 1372.626330] [<c02a0c2c>] (max77686_resume+0x0/0x48) from [<c0299710>] (__pm_generic_resume+0x58/0x9c)
[ 1372.626335]  r5:00000000 r4:e7167a20
[ 1372.626343] [<c02996b8>] (__pm_generic_resume+0x0/0x9c) from [<c0299780>] (pm_generic_resume+0x14/0x18)
[ 1372.626349]  r5:00000000 r4:00000000
[ 1372.626360] [<c029976c>] (pm_generic_resume+0x0/0x18) from [<c02ea028>] (i2c_device_pm_resume+0x2c/0x3c)
[ 1372.626370] [<c02e9ffc>] (i2c_device_pm_resume+0x0/0x3c) from [<c0299b50>] (pm_op+0xa0/0xbc)
[ 1372.626379] [<c0299ab0>] (pm_op+0x0/0xbc) from [<c0299ef4>] (device_resume+0x64/0x108)
[ 1372.626383]  r8:00000010 r7:00000010 r6:c06a877c r5:e7167a54 r4:e7167a20
[ 1372.626395] [<c0299e90>] (device_resume+0x0/0x108) from [<c029a8b0>] (dpm_resume+0x138/0x190)
[ 1372.626400]  r7:c06a5fc4 r6:c06a5f9c r5:e7167a20 r4:e7167a90
[ 1372.626409] [<c029a778>] (dpm_resume+0x0/0x190) from [<c029aa74>] (dpm_resume_end+0x14/0x20)
[ 1372.626418] [<c029aa60>] (dpm_resume_end+0x0/0x20) from [<c00a6df4>] (suspend_devices_and_enter+0x10c/0x2b0)
[ 1372.626424]  r4:00000000 r3:c0057ed0
[ 1372.626431] [<c00a6ce8>] (suspend_devices_and_enter+0x0/0x2b0) from [<c00a706c>] (enter_state+0xd4/0x100)
[ 1372.626440] [<c00a6f98>] (enter_state+0x0/0x100) from [<c00a6578>] (state_store+0x8c/0xc0)
[ 1372.626444]  r5:c05ec0a0 r4:00000003
[ 1372.626455] [<c00a64ec>] (state_store+0x0/0xc0) from [<c0229dc0>] (kobj_attr_store+0x1c/0x28)
[ 1372.626464] [<c0229da4>] (kobj_attr_store+0x0/0x28) from [<c014ae70>] (sysfs_write_file+0x170/0x1a0)
[ 1372.626476] [<c014ad00>] (sysfs_write_file+0x0/0x1a0) from [<c00f3a54>] (vfs_write+0xa4/0x178)
[ 1372.626485] [<c00f39b0>] (vfs_write+0x0/0x178) from [<c00f3d54>] (sys_write+0x40/0x78)
[ 1372.626496] [<c00f3d14>] (sys_write+0x0/0x78) from [<c003d6c0>] (ret_fast_syscall+0x0/0x30)
[ 1372.626501]  r8:c003d888 r7:00000004 r6:000216cc r5:00000003 r4:0002e4f0
[ 1372.626510] ---[ end trace 6edb652f31f75f6b ]---
[ 1372.741832] odroid_keypad_resume
[ 1372.843355] max77686_rtc_gettime : 2000.01.01 01:22:56
[ 1372.843645] DRM: mali_platform_drm_resume()
[ 1372.843761] PM: resume of devices complete after 375.669 msecs
[ 1373.255092] Restarting tasks ... 
[ 1373.258427] usb 1-2: USB disconnect, device number 2
[ 1373.262250] done.
[ 1373.265865] smsc95xx 1-2:1.0: eth0: unregister 'smsc95xx' usb-s5p-ehci-2, smsc95xx USB 2.0 Ethernet
[ 1373.302298] usb 1-3: USB disconnect, device number 3
[ 1373.302371] usb 1-3.1: USB disconnect, device number 4
[ 1373.325036] mmc2: Internal clock never stabilised.
[ 1373.325116] sdhci: =========== REGISTER DUMP (mmc2)===========
[ 1373.330014] sdhci: Sys addr: 0x00000000 | Version:  0x00002401
[ 1373.335821] sdhci: Blk size: 0x00000000 | Blk cnt:  0x00000000
[ 1373.341632] sdhci: Argument: 0x00000000 | Trn mode: 0x00000000
[ 1373.347444] sdhci: Present:  0x01fa0000 | Host ctl: 0x00000000
[ 1373.353253] sdhci: Power:    0x0000000e | Blk gap:  0x00000000
[ 1373.359058] sdhci: Wake-up:  0x00000000 | Clock:    0x00008001
[ 1373.364875] sdhci: Timeout:  0x00000000 | Int stat: 0x00000000
[ 1373.370687] sdhci: Int enab: 0x00ff00c3 | Sig enab: 0x00ff00c3
[ 1373.376499] sdhci: AC12 err: 0x00000000 | Slot int: 0x00000000
[ 1373.382300] sdhci: Caps:     0x05e80080 | Caps_1:   0x00000000
[ 1373.388112] sdhci: Cmd:      0x00000000 | Max curr: 0x00000000
[ 1373.393927] sdhci: Host ctl2: 0x00000000
[ 1373.397823] sdhci: ADMA Err: 0x00000000 | ADMA Ptr: 0x00000000
[ 1373.403644] sdhci: ===========================================
[ 1373.566474] CPU1: shutdown
[ 1373.567929] CPU2: shutdown
[ 1373.575640] CPU3: shutdown
[ 1373.628527] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[ 1373.703431] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[ 1373.778548] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[ 1374.177958] init: anacron main process (4130) killed by TERM signal
[ 1375.178099] CPU1: shutdown
[ 1375.266062] CPU2: shutdown
[ 1375.503439] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[ 1387.430706] CPU2: shutdown
[ 1387.504287] CPU3: shutdown
[ 1439.428390] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[ 1445.479401] CPU3: shutdown
[ 1469.428411] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[ 1471.474406] CPU3: shutdown
[ 1499.428420] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[ 1501.459393] CPU3: shutdown
[ 1980.461082] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[ 1980.770711] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[ 1981.131490] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[ 1981.376898] cpufreq governor is changed to performance
[ 1981.387395] init: anacron main process (4403) killed by TERM signal
[ 1982.054679] PM: Syncing filesystems ... done.
[ 1982.092861] Freezing user space processes ... (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.
[ 1982.109119] Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.
[ 1982.124078] Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)

Matt
ODROIDs: X2, U2, XU+E rev.2, Smart Power

Unread post by Matt » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 pm

I downloaded the version posted to mdrjr's mirror and posted it up on my mirror (md5sums match, so it should be perfect). So if you are having any trouble with any of the english mirrors, there is a new one up in New York, NY, USA:

http://odroid.mirrors.ofthe.us/Ubuntu/

It is mixed in with the official releases, so you are looking for the image labelled "Ubuntu_20130404_customized_X2-HDMI.img.tar.gz"
ODROID Boards: U2, X2, XU+E rev.2
Accessories: VU, Smart Power, 13" LCD Kit (for the X2)

the4tress
ODROIDs: Odroid-X2

Re: Ubuntu 12.11 "Fully Loaded" image available (20130420)

Unread post by the4tress » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:40 am

You say,
Resize the FAT32 partition to fit your SD card. This needs to be done on another Linux system with a USB -> SD adapter using the GParted utility.
First, what is it currently configured for?

Second, how can I do that? Do I have to mount the image first? If so, can I just use "mount /media/whatever /path/to/img/file" or do I need additional flags in the command?

Thanks!

Matt

Unread post by Matt » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 am

the4tress wrote:You say,
Resize the FAT32 partition to fit your SD card. This needs to be done on another Linux system with a USB -> SD adapter using the GParted utility.
First, what is it currently configured for?

Second, how can I do that? Do I have to mount the image first? If so, can I just use "mount /media/whatever /path/to/img/file" or do I need additional flags in the command?

Thanks!
If you want to write the image to an SD card, you would use either the dd command-line program on Linux or the image writer application on windows to write the image to a blank card. It is best if you delete all the partitions currently on the card, then write zeroes to the whole card, then write the image. You don't necessarily have to fill the card with zeroes, but it may help if you have troubles with old data being left behind on the card causing problems.

Once the image is written, you will have a 5-or-6GB filesystem written on your SD card. If your SD card is bigger than that, you will want to stretch the filesystem out to the edge of the card rather than just having a bunch of unused space at the end. He said to resize the FAT32 partition, but is incorrect. The FAT32 partition is just the boot partition, and it doesn't need to be any bigger than 128MB to hold the kernel image, initrd, and boot config files. The partition you will want to extend is the ext4 partition, which holds the Linux filesystem.

You can either extend the partition and filesystem with GParted on a Linux box, or you can create a new ext4 partition and edit the /etc/fstab file to mount the /home filesystem to that partition (this is what I did with mine). If you extend the partition, you just end up with a Linux install that takes up the whole card, which is basically what you want. If you create a separate home partition, you can use that partition with several different Linux installs (it is where all your personal files and application settings exists).

The option of creating your own /home partition takes a decent amount of Linux knowledge a time to pull off, and I couldn't explain it to you over a forum, but it's an option if you can figure it out. Extending the partition is much easier if you have a separate Linux system (use an Ubuntu Live CD on your desktop or use VirtualBox to set up a Linux VM). You should not have the SD card mounted when you do use dd. You will also need the SD card unmounted to do the partition resize with GParted.

the4tress

Unread post by the4tress » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:40 am

Thanks Matt.
I was messing up with resizing the partition. Obviously shouldn't be doing this while watching UFC. I was trying to mount the image in a loopback using "sudo losetup /dev/loop0 /~/Ubuntu...blahblahblah.img/Ubuntu...blahblahblah.img /media/tmp" then editing it using "sudo gparted /dev/loop0 /dev/sdb". Obviously didn't work when I tried to resize partitions and the way you explained is absolutely the way I should have done it to begin with.

Thanks. dd'ing to the eMMC now.

the4tress

Unread post by the4tress » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:54 am

Weird. I followed the instructions and its not working. I just get a blank screen with all three lights on (two blue, one red).

Any ideas?

Matt

Unread post by Matt » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:05 am

A solid blue D5 means something failed with loading the kernel. I don't remember exactly what that failure is, though. Maybe mdrjr can chime in on it... In any case, it means that something went wrong with writing the image. It's possible that the resize killed it or it didn't get written properly to begin with.

mdrjr
Site Admin

Unread post by mdrjr » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:57 am

Matt wrote:A solid blue D5 means something failed with loading the kernel. I don't remember exactly what that failure is, though. Maybe mdrjr can chime in on it... In any case, it means that something went wrong with writing the image. It's possible that the resize killed it or it didn't get written properly to begin with.
This is probably due to trash left from previous flashing...

Sibi
languages_spoken: english, German

Unread post by Sibi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank your for this image, works really great!
KDE crashes a lot, but it does that (at least with my Odroid) also with the normal linaro image, so I'm using XFCE right now (which works great).
The only real issue I encountered, is that while playing a .mkv video, the sound stops after 5 seconds, but the video is still running. And the .mkv files do not play smoothly, but .avi files work great.
I think the non-smooth video playback is probably an issue of the non hw-accelerated videodecoding.
Does anybody know a solution to the sound problem?

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Sibi wrote:Thank your for this image, works really great!
KDE crashes a lot, but it does that (at least with my Odroid) also with the normal linaro image, so I'm using XFCE right now (which works great).
Thank you!!

I am working on compiling the 3.0.68 kernel with usb webcam drivers which should stabilize kubuntu. It crashes once per reboot because of a null video device.
The only real issue I encountered, is that while playing a .mkv video, the sound stops after 5 seconds, but the video is still running. And the .mkv files do not play smoothly, but .avi files work great.
I think the non-smooth video playback is probably an issue of the non hw-accelerated videodecoding.
Does anybody know a solution to the sound problem?
Can you PM me a link to your mkv file? I will try playing it on my copy of Fully Loaded and troubleshoot any playback issues. Are you using xine?

the4tress

Unread post by the4tress » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:12 am

mdrjr wrote:
Matt wrote:A solid blue D5 means something failed with loading the kernel. I don't remember exactly what that failure is, though. Maybe mdrjr can chime in on it... In any case, it means that something went wrong with writing the image. It's possible that the resize killed it or it didn't get written properly to begin with.
I used your method outlined here: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=23

I ran all zeros, then flashed the image, then sync. Sometimes I resize the partition and sometimes I don't. Every time I get 3 solid lights.

What should I try next?

luksol

Unread post by luksol » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:56 pm

the4tress wrote:
mdrjr wrote:
I used your method outlined here: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=23

I ran all zeros, then flashed the image, then sync. Sometimes I resize the partition and sometimes I don't. Every time I get 3 solid lights.

What should I try next?
Just an idea i got from my struggle with Pi some time ago. Try flashing using different hardware (sdcard reader etc). It caused me a lot of frustration until i had found out that my sdcard reader is faulty and is corrupting sdcard in some weird way. Try somehow to eliminate this possible issue. Use different computer and/or OS for flashing?

roker002
languages_spoken: english, german, japanese, russian
ODROIDs: X, X2

Unread post by roker002 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:50 am

Can someone create a torrent File? I can help upload it (Austria).

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 am

roker002 wrote:Can someone create a torrent File? I can help upload it (Austria).
You might want to wait until the next release. I plan to publish another image before the end of April, mostly to fix the instability of Kubuntu.
Last edited by robroy on Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

robroy

Updated Release of Ubuntu Fully Loaded (20130503)

Unread post by robroy » Sun May 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Please see the first post in this thread for download links and instructions.

New features in the 20130503 release:
Upgraded kernel from 3.0.68 to 3.0.75
Includes separate kernel patch for 20130420 images
Packaged using .xz compression
XBMC Desktop Environment
XBMC desktop application with 24bpp (works best in Unity 2D)
Lubuntu Netbook Desktop Environment
Kubuntu notification sounds
Virtual Memory support to extend your Odroid's memory above 2GB :shock:
KWin GLES Desktop Environment (type "kwin_gles --replace" in Kubuntu)
Mednafen NES Emulator with 700+ games - click on any .nes rom in the "~/Documents/roms/nes/" folder
E-UAE Amiga Emulator (http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/) Games: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=amiga+games

Enjoy!
Last edited by robroy on Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

the4tress

Re: Ubuntu 12.11 Fully Loaded for ODROID-X2 (20130503)

Unread post by the4tress » Mon May 06, 2013 11:58 am

I finally figured it out. My eMMC was corrupted somehow. The recovery method posted by odroid in another thread fixed it. I'll give this image a shot tomorrow.

robroyhall,

What kind of performance are you getting out of XBMC? Any latency in the menus? 1080p plays back without glitches?

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 pm

the4tress wrote:I finally figured it out. My eMMC was corrupted somehow. The recovery method posted by odroid in another thread fixed it. I'll give this image a shot tomorrow.

robroyhall,

What kind of performance are you getting out of XBMC? Any latency in the menus? 1080p plays back without glitches?
It's awesome! Running on an eMMC card, it plays without any menu latency or glitches. I'm watching Game of Thrones with it right now :mrgreen:

XBMC is the only way to get 24bpp color at 1080p without dropped frames on Odroid Ubuntu. Matroska (.mkv) files render especially well.

There are two minor caveats:
  • 1. Kubuntu has its own transparencies that seems to interfere with the transparency of the XBMC windows which results in a flashing effect, so it's best to use Unity 2D when running the XBMC application.
    2. Selecting the XBMC Desktop Environment from the Login menu is a nice way to have a dedicated XBMC box. However, it does not implement the Logout feature or mount USB drives, so if you choose XBMC as the desktop environment, there's no easy way to switch back to another environment, and you're limited to network drives or a Samba server.
Last edited by robroy on Fri May 10, 2013 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

the4tress

Unread post by the4tress » Tue May 07, 2013 9:48 am

Sweet! Downloading now. I'll post back with perfomance results.

luksol

Unread post by luksol » Wed May 08, 2013 9:36 pm

What about HDMI passthrough? Is it working in XBMC?

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Wed May 08, 2013 11:01 pm

luksol wrote:What about HDMI passthrough? Is it working in XBMC?
http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f ... +5.1#p5303

luksol

Unread post by luksol » Wed May 08, 2013 11:13 pm

robroyhall wrote:
Well yes, but this is a thread for an android. There is an issue there with AudioFlinger implementation, which should not apply to Ubuntu, which uses full alsa and/or pulseaudio. What is the issue here?

robroy

Unread post by robroy » Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 am

luksol wrote:
robroyhall wrote:
Well yes, but this is a thread for an android. There is an issue there with AudioFlinger implementation, which should not apply to Ubuntu, which uses full alsa and/or pulseaudio. What is the issue here?
Would you mind moving your question to a new thread about xbmc on ubuntu, and direct it to the hard Kernel devs?

Return to “Ubuntu”