Force RGB color space

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid, Raybuntu, wrxtasy

Force RGB color space

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi.

As suggested I'm creating a new thread for my issue. I have a 6 year old Philips TV and I'm experiencing the same problem as @evilmf reported here. The screen randomly changes to full green and then the video becomes "greenified" (see attached image).

Besides, my dmesg is flooded with this message "cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6". I don't know if it's somehow related.

Can anyone give me any clue to address the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Edited: removed images. They were too big and too annoying
Last edited by Ender_Wiggin on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ender_Wiggin

languages_spoken: english spanish
ODROIDs: C2

Re: Force RGB color space

Unread postby Raybuntu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:18 pm

can you provide a dmesg log. That message is not related to your problem.

Also have a look here: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=21737&p=145549#p145549
Looks like the problem can be solved following the thread. But you'll lose hdmi audio.

But this is really a bug in the TV firmware.
BTC: 13M7sUBpS9uVpo4mzukV9CH8HGg7vDUC7Y
Raybuntu

languages_spoken: english, german
ODROIDs: C1+, C2

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:20 am

Thanks Raybuntu.

Unfortunately there's nothing in dmesg but the annoying "cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6". I've double checked inmediately after the green screen appeared. Is there any "verbose" or "debug" flag to activate?

I've read the post but I think I need the HiFi Shield for that, which I don't have. Am i wrong?
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Raybuntu » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:39 am

You need another audio output device. This is a bug in your TV @evilmf was talking about some patch. Right now there is not much I can do since I don't have a patch or Philips TV.
Raybuntu

Unread postby evilmf » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:24 am

@Ender_Wiggin
by enabling the workaround (as per the thread in the "Issues" section) you will lose HDMI audio -- it is fine for me as I don't need it, but I can see why it is not a universal solution.

@Raybuntu I couldn't find any other information on the patch unfortunately, but from my reading of the relevant thread (http://www.minixforum.com/threads/solve ... rple.10154) it seems to be able to solve the problem and keep the hdmi audio. Seems to be closed source so I had no joy in trying to understand what the patch does.

Thanks
evilmf

languages_spoken: english

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Thanks both for your support.

Now I will try two different solutions: buy a HDMI splitter and put it between the C2 and the TV and let see if the splitter can handle the TV bug.

Alternatively, perhaps I could try to debug the issue and find a patch/workaround. But I have no idea how to download the source code, compile and upload a test version to the C2. @Raybuntu, is there any way to do that? Can you help me?

Thanks again.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:21 am

Okay, I answer myself. I've just followed this guide https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?title=Compile. Next step is find out where is the code I need to follow.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby evilmf » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:20 am

@Ender_Wiggin,

FYI I have tried with a HDMI splitter as well, and it didn't solve the problem. Of course you might have different results with a different splitter...
evilmf

Unread postby Raybuntu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:54 am

I can help you but I need a patch. Alternatively I need detailed information what the philips bug is and what the did wrong with the hdmi spec. and even then there is no guarantee that it will work because I dont have a philipps TV.
Raybuntu

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:51 am

Digging into the source code I've found drivers/amlogic/hdmi/hdmi_tx_20/hdmi_tx_video.c, function hdmitx_set_display( ... ):

Code: Select all
               param->color = param->color_prefer;
                if (hdmi_output_rgb) {
                        param->color = COLOR_SPACE_RGB444;
                } else {
                        /* HDMI CT 7-24 Pixel Encoding
                         * YCbCr to YCbCr Sink
                         */
                        switch (hdmitx_device->RXCap.native_Mode & 0x30) {
                        case 0x20:/*bit5==1, then support YCBCR444 + RGB*/
                        case 0x30:
                                param->color = COLOR_SPACE_YUV444;
                                break;
                        case 0x10:/*bit4==1, then support YCBCR422 + RGB*/
                                param->color = COLOR_SPACE_YUV422;
                                break;
                        default:
                                param->color = COLOR_SPACE_RGB444;
                        }
                }

It seems to be that is defaulting to COLOR_SPACE_RGB444 but if TV reports YCBCR422 support, then switches to it. Maybe the bug is that my TV reports that is capable of YCBCR422 but it's not indeed.

Unfortunately I cannot succesfully create a custom build. Got this error:

/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/toolchain/bin/aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi-gcc -B/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/ version.c -c -std=gnu11 -fgnu89-inline  -O2 -Wall -Werror -Wno-psabi -Wundef -Wwrite-strings -fexcess-precision=fast -fgnu89-inline -fmerge-all-constants -fno-stack-protector -frounding-math -g -mabi=lp64 -march=armv8-a+crc+crypto -mcpu=cortex-a53+crc+crypto -pipe -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition  -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC   -ftls-model=initial-exec      -I../include -I/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu  -I/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi  -I../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/aarch64  -I../sysdeps/aarch64/nptl  -I../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/generic  -I../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/wordsize-64  -I../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/include -I../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux  -I../sysdeps/nptl  -I../sysdeps/pthread  -I../sysdeps/gnu  -I../sysdeps/unix/inet  -I../sysdeps/unix/sysv  -I../sysdeps/unix  -I../sysdeps/posix  -I../sysdeps/aarch64/fpu  -I../sysdeps/aarch64  -I../sysdeps/wordsize-64  -I../sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-128  -I../sysdeps/ieee754/dbl-64/wordsize-64  -I../sysdeps/ieee754/dbl-64  -I../sysdeps/ieee754/flt-32  -I../sysdeps/aarch64/soft-fp  -I../sysdeps/ieee754  -I../sysdeps/generic  -I.. -I../libio -I. -nostdinc -isystem /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/toolchain/lib/gcc/aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/include -isystem /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/toolchain/lib/gcc/aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/include-fixed -isystem /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/toolchain/aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/include  -D_LIBC_REENTRANT -include /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/libc-modules.h -DMODULE_NAME=libc -include ../include/libc-symbols.h  -DPIC -DSHARED     -o /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/version.os -MD -MP -MF /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/version.os.dt -MT /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/version.os
In file included from ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/sigcontext.h:27:0,
                 from ../signal/signal.h:306,
                 from ../include/signal.h:5,
                 from ../misc/sys/param.h:28,
                 from ../include/sys/param.h:1,
                 from ../csu/init-first.c:26,
                 from ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/aarch64/init-first.c:48:
/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/toolchain/aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/include/asm/sigcontext.h:61:2: error: unknown type name 'u64'
  u64 esr;
  ^
/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysd-rules:21: recipe for target '/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/init-first.o' failed
make[3]: *** [/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/init-first.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
                 from ../csu/libc-tls.c:24,
                 from ../sysdeps/aarch64/libc-tls.c:19:
/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/toolchain/aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/include/asm/sigcontext.h:61:2: error: unknown type name 'u64'
  u64 esr;
  ^
/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysd-rules:1347: recipe for target '/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/libc-tls.o' failed
make[3]: *** [/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/libc-tls.o] Error 1
                 from ../csu/init-first.c:26,
                 from ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/aarch64/init-first.c:48:
  u64 esr;
  ^
/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/sysd-rules:41: recipe for target '/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/init-first.os' failed
make[3]: *** [/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/csu/init-first.os] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/csu'
Makefile:214: recipe for target 'csu/subdir_lib' failed
make[2]: *** [csu/subdir_lib] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23'
Makefile:9: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.1/glibc-2.23/.aarch64-libreelec-linux-gnueabi'
Makefile:9: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'release'
make: *** [release] Error 2

@Raybuntu, how can I enable debug in order to see in dmesg all messages provided by hdmi_print function?
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:55 am

I'm wondering if could be possible to create a new boot flag "force_colorspace_rgb" and use it here to force COLOR_SPACE_RGB444 regardless of what TV says.

Or after reading more code, just invoke function hdmitx_output_rgb() somewhere before hdmitx_set_display() call.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Raybuntu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:24 am

if that would help we can create a bootarg.
Raybuntu

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:20 am

Raybuntu wrote:if that would help we can create a bootarg.

hdmitx_set_display() is called twice into hdmi_tx_14/hdmi_tx.c and hdmi_tx_20/hdmi_tx_main.c. Before those calls we can put something like if (bootflag) hdmitx_output_rgb();

However, I would like to test it myself. Can you give me a clue how can I fix my build error? Thanks.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Raybuntu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:46 pm

whats your build error

You only need to change hdmi20 because thats used in the defconfig.
Normally you'd check a BITMASK in those calls and then see what happens. But for starters just put your call in without a check for a bootflag. if it works I can make a check for you or give you some hints. Get familiar with git because then you can send a fix to HK.
Raybuntu

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Raybuntu wrote:whats your build error

You only need to change hdmi20 because thats used in the defconfig.
Normally you'd check a BITMASK in those calls and then see what happens. But for starters just put your call in without a check for a bootflag. if it works I can make a check for you or give you some hints. Get familiar with git because then you can send a fix to HK.

Here's my build error

u64 esr;
  ^

A detailed message is in one of my previous posts. My system is Arch x64.

I work as a programmer so I use git on a daily basis, no problem with that. In fact, if this workaround works (I say workaround because it's my TV's fault), I intend to create a fork on my GitHub and a pull request, as you suggests.

My main problem is that I started yesterday and I have almost no knowledge solving things like a build error, creating a boot variable or even try to create something like a .tar suitable for /storage/.updates/

Anyway, many thanks @Raybuntu for your support.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Raybuntu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:08 pm

have you changed something in sigcontext.h? what is your workflow. LE is working with patches so you need to make sure your patch applies correctly. I on the other hand like to work with HK kernel tree and crossbuild on my Debian Host and copy the image over to the boot partition. its way faster this way. Thats how I work together with wrxtasy and he can create a patch from your github branch and make a new build.

Please fork HK kernel source apply your changes and push it so I can better see what you've done. or attach a patch.
Raybuntu

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:50 am

I used this guilde https://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?title=Compile changing https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv.git for https://github.com/wrxtasy/LibreELEC.tv.7.0. Before making any changes to the source code I ran a "PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=aarch64 make -j8" and here comes the error. All patches were applied or assumed -R.

I don't know how to crossbuild the HK kernel like you're saying. However, I forked HK kernel as you suggested and commited my idea here: https://github.com/PabloCamp0s/linux/commit/19873758b59de3271de7c8ca5d98436301564baa but without been able to build and test it ...
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Raybuntu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Dont know about the builderror. Maybe wrxtasy can help. You changes to the code look good though. But the build is buggy.
Raybuntu

Unread postby wrxtasy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:42 pm

@Ender_Wiggin,
Take careful note of the first li00 to li03 - required Linux Kernel patches for ARM64:
https://github.com/wrxtasy/LibreELEC.tv ... ches/linux

If you need to start afresh and compile the LE distro again:

make clean
make PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=aarch64 release -j8

Individual parts of the LE distro can be built and troubleshooted by: (example Kodi building)
PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=aarch64 ./scripts/build kodi -j8

Throw your patch:
https://github.com/PabloCamp0s/linux/co ... 4baa.patch
In the projects/Odroid_C2/patches/linux directory

Building a Kernel directly using the bang up to date HK v3.14 Linux sources will not work as there are a bunch of commits that brake compatibility with LE. You have to use my Specific version and the reverts included in the LE Linux patches directory.
LibreELEC Krypton C1(+) HERE
LibreELEC Krypton C2 HERE
wrxtasy

ODROIDs: C1, C1+, C2

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:42 pm

@evilmf Confirmed that using a hdmi splitter is not working.

@wrxtasy just to make sure I wiped out everything and started from scratch.

git clone https://github.com/wrxtasy/LibreELEC.tv.7.0.git
cd LibreELEC.tv.7.0.git
cp ~/li50-force-rgb-colorspace.patch projects/Odroid_C2/patches/linux/
PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=aarch64 tools/download-tool

And during the download I already see that this tree is not the same I had. I have now a li00-fix-u64-unknown-type.patch, which is pretty relevant.

I'll launch a make PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=aarch64 release -j8 as soon as the download finishes.

I'll keep you up to date. Thanks.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby wrxtasy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:58 am

Make sure when cloning you get the correct Branch as well, just in case the Dev. has not set it correctly as default on GitHub:
git clone https://github.com/wrxtasy/LibreELEC.tv.7.0.git -b libreelec-7.0

and if you have a slow download connection like me and don't want the full commit history:
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/wrxtasy/LibreELEC.tv.7.0.git -b libreelec-7.0
wrxtasy

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:33 am

Just to make sure

git checkout libreelec-7.0
Already on 'libreelec-7.0'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/libreelec-7.0'

And now a different error after "make PROJECT=Odroid_C2 ARCH=aarch64 release -j8"

In file included from /home/pablo/odroid.excluded/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.0.2/gcc-5.3.0/gcc/cp/except.c:1023:0:
cfns.gperf: In function 'const char* libc_name_p(const char*, unsigned int)':
cfns.gperf:101:1: error: 'const char* libc_name_p(const char*, unsigned int)' redeclared inline with 'gnu_inline' attribute
cfns.gperf:26:14: note: 'const char* libc_name_p(const char*, unsigned int)' previously declared here
cfns.gperf: At global scope:
cfns.gperf:26:14: warning: inline function 'const char* libc_name_p(const char*, unsigned int)' used but never defined
Makefile:1065: recipe for target 'cp/except.o' failed
make[3]: *** [cp/except.o] Error 1

git status:

On branch libreelec-7.0
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/libreelec-7.0'.
Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

.idea/
        CMakeLists.txt
        projects/Odroid_C2/patches/linux/li50-force.rgb.colorspace.patch

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

I think I meet all the requirements. I'm going to take a look at the source code ...
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:08 am

Weird bug in gcc 5.3.0 package. After removing the duplicated declaration, the build is on its way and a new directory "image/" is being populated.

If everything goes right, what should I do next?
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Raybuntu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:12 am

Test your fix and document it here how to activate it. Maybe you can share your build too. if it works and doesn't break anything wrxtasy will likely include your patch. If you want you can send HK a PR too.
Raybuntu

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 am

I'll do it as soon as I can. How is the fastest way to copy my custom build to my Odroid? This build creates a .tar suitable for /storage/.updates/?

Thanks for everything.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Raybuntu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:01 am

http://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl ... to_compile

http://wiki.libreelec.tv/index.php?titl ... _LibreELEC

Thank you for your contribution. You did it by yourself and others will benefit too.
Raybuntu

Unread postby Undesirable » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:48 am

Thanks for working on this long-standing issue. I hope to see the patch propagate to Ubuntu in the not-too-distant future, as it has plagued me from the beginning.
Undesirable

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:46 pm

@wrxtasy,

I've forked your project and created a "colorspace-fix" branch for testing here: https://github.com/PabloCamp0s/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/tree/colorspace-fix, where I committed my fix. But when I was going to upgrade my C2 I've found that the boot.ini I have is quite different from its repo counterpart. Is The boot.ini file in the repo outdated?

I've used the boot.ini from the repo. If there's a new version, please commit it and I'll merge my changes there.

Thanks.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby wrxtasy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:28 pm

The boot.ini file that comes with v7.0.2 of LE is a Tidy up for clearer and easier end user use.
Same functionality as before.
It will be the final version and the one used going forward as I'm not using the Arch Timers that HardKernel use in their boot.ini Ubuntu version.

When you do a .tar update to v7.0.2 or any other LE upgrade / downgrade the boot.ini file remains untouched and remains the same as the original LE .img boot.ini you flash in the beginning.

So what is the end outcome, has it fixed the colorspace issues with your Philips TV and AML S905 ?
Maybe share the .tar file here for other LE Philips users to test might be a good idea
wrxtasy

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:34 pm

After testing yesterday it seems that the workaround is working. Steps to install:

1. Update the C2 using this file: https://mega.nz/#!r4w0WD5b!T1ZemQOu5fD4Dp4RcQzUa2w6LP7_war2cgu-6CAuLV4
2. Replace your /flash/boot.ini with this one https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PabloCamp0s/LibreELEC.tv.7.0/colorspace-fix/projects/Odroid_C2/bootloader/boot.ini. Make sure that you copy your current boot.ini configuration into the new one.
3. Enable the flag hdmi_forcergb in the boot.ini and reboot.
4. Make sure that you have in your dmesg the message "Forced RGB colorspace output". It should be almost at the beginning.
5. Post your comments.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Gazeko » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:41 am

Hello Ender_Wiggin,

I´ve tried to update the odrid via puting that file in the update folder and when i shut down libreelec said it is working. But even after a day it still was working. Could you give me an .img file? If yes than i can test if this is working. Or did i do something wrong?
Gazeko

Unread postby wrxtasy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Download the LE v7.0.2 test bug fix .img file that is found in Post #1 of the main LibreELEC thread.

You will then have to look in the boot.ini file on the SD or eMMC card and make sure the text is the same as follows:
#setenv hdmi_forcergb "0"              # Disabled
setenv hdmi_forcergb "1"             # Enabled
wrxtasy

Unread postby infinity85 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Interesting topic here... (I also have got a Philips TV but did not encounter such problems yet)

Is there any disadvantage using this RGB fix? Could it be useful to use it as default setting in LibreELEC in future releases?
infinity85

ODROIDs: Odroid C2

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:41 am

@infinity85,

My TV was manufactured on 2009 or even earlier. I'm not sure. It seems that these TVs have a firmware bug during HDMI handshake.

I'm not sure if there is any disadvantage forcing RGB colorspace. However, and because it's a TV bug, this fix is more a workaround, used to circumvent a very specific hardware problem. A more elegant way would be create a blacklist of problematic devices and force RGB colorspace automatically for those devices but I think it would be messing up a KISS approach.

Anyway, if the amlogic HDMI is well programmed, it should be used as is, and only if your TV is faulting, you should enable the workaround, IMHO.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby neo_ » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:19 pm

infinity85 wrote:Interesting topic here... (I also have got a Philips TV but did not encounter such problems yet)

Is there any disadvantage using this RGB fix? Could it be useful to use it as default setting in LibreELEC in future releases?

If it’s not broke, than do not fix it. It does nothing for you. I like to apply bandages after I bleed, and not before.

wrxtasy wrote:Download the LE v7.0.2 test bug fix .img file that is found in Post #1 of the main LibreELEC thread.

You will then have to look in the boot.ini file on the SD or eMMC card and make sure the text is the same as follows:
#setenv hdmi_forcergb "0"              # Disabled
setenv hdmi_forcergb "1"             # Enabled

@wrxtasy Just to clarify, we must add the variable ourselves or does it already exist and we must change it?
neo_

languages_spoken: Australian English

Unread postby wrxtasy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:52 pm

wrxtasy wrote:Download the LE v7.0.2 test bug fix .img file that is found in Post #1 of the main LibreELEC thread.

and if .tar updating re-read Ender_Wiggin's post:
viewtopic.php?f=144&t=21780#p146988
wrxtasy

Unread postby Gazeko » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:07 am

I have downloaded the image file, changed the boot.ini like wrxtasy said (the force RGB force colorspace is already in the boot.ini) but the force RGB message is not in my dmesg. The fix is not active. Did i do anything wrong?

[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.000000] Linux version 3.14.29 (wrxtasy@OE-Build-Box) (gcc version 5.3.0 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jun 19 15:58:21 AWST 2016
[    0.000000] CPU: AArch64 Processor [410fd034] revision 4
[    0.000000] secmon: share mem setup
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: initialized node linux,secmon, compatible id aml_secmon_memory
[    0.000000] __reserved_mem_alloc_size: linux,meson-fb
[    0.000000] fb: Reserved memory: created fb at 0x0000000078000000, size 128 MiB
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: initialized node linux,meson-fb, compatible id amlogic, fb-memory
[    0.000000] __reserved_mem_alloc_size: linux,di
[    0.000000] DI reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x0000000076200000, size 30 MiB
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: initialized node linux,di, compatible id amlogic, di-mem
[    0.000000] __reserved_mem_alloc_size: linux,ion-dev
[    0.000000] ppmgr share mem setup
[    0.000000] linux,ion-dev add multi user:ffffffc001f43320
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: initialized node linux,ion-dev, compatible id amlogic, idev-mem
[    0.000000] __reserved_mem_alloc_size: linux,codec_mm_cma
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x0000000068400000, size 188 MiB
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: initialized node linux,codec_mm_cma, compatible id shared-dma-pool
[    0.000000] __reserved_mem_alloc_size: linux,picdec
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x0000000065400000, size 48 MiB
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: initialized node linux,picdec, compatible id shared-dma-pool
[    0.000000] __reserved_mem_alloc_size: linux,codec_mm_reserved
[    0.000000] codec_mm:vdec: reserved mem setup
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: initialized node linux,codec_mm_reserved, compatible id amlogic, codec-mm-reserved
[    0.000000] cma: Reserved 8 MiB at 60800000
[    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 486912
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 8568 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 486912 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] psci: probing function IDs from device-tree
[    0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 12 pages/cpu @ffffffc0741a8000 s19712 r8192 d21248 u49152
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s19712 r8192 d21248 u49152 alloc=12*4096
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 478344
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=tty0 boot=/dev/mmcblk0p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk0p2 no_console_suspend hdmimode=1080p60hz m_bpp=32 vout=hdmi disablehpd=true  consoleblank=0 hdmitx=cecf quiet ssh
[    0.000000] logo: get hdmimode: 1080p60hz
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
[    0.000000] Memory: 1506896K/1947648K available (8362K kernel code, 906K rwdata, 2984K rodata, 3067K init, 3098K bss, 440752K reserved)
[    0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.000000]     vmalloc : 0xffffff8000000000 - 0xffffff8040000000   (  1024 MB)
[    0.000000]     vmemmap : 0xffffff8040010000 - 0xffffff80421d0000   (    33 MB)
[    0.000000]     modules : 0xffffffbffc000000 - 0xffffffc000000000   (    64 MB)
[    0.000000]     memory  : 0xffffffc000000000 - 0xffffffc078000000   (  1920 MB)
[    0.000000]       .init : 0xffffffc001b96000 - 0xffffffc001e94d00   (  3068 kB)
[    0.000000]       .text : 0xffffffc001080000 - 0xffffffc001b958b4   ( 11351 kB)
[    0.000000]       .data : 0xffffffc001e95000 - 0xffffffc001f77880   (   907 kB)
[    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-1, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000]  RCU debugfs-based tracing is enabled.
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS:64 nr_irqs:64 0
[    0.000005] sched_clock: 32 bits at 1000kHz, resolution 1000ns, wraps every 2147483648000ns
[    0.000024] mclk->mux_reg =ffffff8000002990,mclk->reg =ffffff800000a994
[    0.000069] local timer MESON TIMER-G mclk->mux_reg =ffffff8000002990,mclk->reg =ffffff800000c998
[    0.000090] local timer MESON TIMER-H mclk->mux_reg =ffffff8000002990,mclk->reg =ffffff800000e99c
[    0.000110] local timer MESON TIMER-I mclk->mux_reg =ffffff8000002990,mclk->reg =ffffff80000109a0
[    0.000121] Switching to timer-based delay loop
[    0.000330] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[    0.000417] console [tty0] enabled
[    0.000429] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 2.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=10000)
[    0.000437] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.000535] Mount-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.000541] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.002416] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key0#1"
[    0.002424] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key1#1"
[    0.002431] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key2#1"
[    0.002438] device-tree: Duplicate name in /efusekey, renamed to "key3#1"
[    0.004200] Initializing cgroup subsys debug
[    0.004208] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.004213] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.004218] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
[    0.004223] Initializing cgroup subsys perf_event
[    0.004250] ftrace: allocating 27920 entries in 110 pages
[    0.028630] /cpus/cpu@0: Missing clock-frequency property
[    0.028655] /cpus/cpu@1: Missing clock-frequency property
[    0.028667] /cpus/cpu@2: Missing clock-frequency property
[    0.028678] /cpus/cpu@3: Missing clock-frequency property
[    0.028692] hw perfevents: enabled with arm/armv8-pmuv3 PMU driver, 7 counters available
[    0.061831] Meson chip version = RevB (1F:B - 0:0)
[    0.080815] CPU1: Booted secondary processor
[    0.100790] CPU2: Booted secondary processor
[    0.120777] CPU3: Booted secondary processor
[    0.120832] Brought up 4 CPUs
[    0.120841] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated.
[    0.121268] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.133461] xor: measuring software checksum speed
[    0.230075]    8regs     :  3022.400 MB/sec
[    0.330050]    8regs_prefetch:  2686.000 MB/sec
[    0.430050]    32regs    :  3346.000 MB/sec
[    0.530050]    32regs_prefetch:  2773.600 MB/sec
[    0.530055] xor: using function: 32regs (3346.000 MB/sec)
[    0.530065] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.530282] regulator-dummy: no parameters
[    0.530603] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.531150] register canvas platform driver
[    0.531156] codec:ignore bus ops for cpu=25
[    0.531160] codec:ignore bus ops for cpu=29
[    0.531166] codec:register amports ops for bus[0]
[    0.531169] codec:register amports ops for bus[4]
[    0.531172] codec:register amports ops for bus[3]
[    0.531175] codec:register amports ops for bus[2]
[    0.531178] codec:register amports ops for bus[1]
[    0.531181] codec:register amports ops for bus[13]
[    0.531184] codec:register amports ops for bus[2]
[    0.531186] codec:register amports ops for bus[14]
[    0.531204] register rdma platform driver
[    0.531463] vdso: 2 pages (1 code, 1 data) at base ffffffc001e9e000
[    0.531489] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
[    0.531992] DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic allocations
[    0.533187] software IO TLB [mem 0x5d400000-0x5d800000] (4MB) mapped at [ffffffc05d400000-ffffffc05d7fffff]
[    0.533229] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_init
[    0.533233] hdmitx: system: Ver: 2014May6
[    0.533258] tv_vout: tv_init_module
[    0.533266] tv_vout: major number 254 for disp
[    0.533278] vout_notify: vout_register_server
[    0.533282] tv_vout: register tv module server ok
[    0.533301] codec_mm:codec_mm_module_init
[    0.533409] gxbb clk HIU base is 0xffffff800005a000
[    0.533413] gxbb clk ao base is 0xffffff800005c000
[    0.533450] register mpll_clk_out0 success done
[    0.533458] register mpll_clk_out1 success done
[    0.533467] register mpll_clk_out2 success done
[    0.533623] register sys pll success done
[    0.533663] clkrate [ xtal   ] : 24000000Hz
[    0.533667] clkrate [ 32Khz  ] : 32000Hz
[    0.533671] clkrate [ clk81  ] : 166666666Hz
[    0.533675] clkrate [ fixed_pll      ] : 2000000000Hz
[    0.533678] clkrate [ fclk_div2      ] : 1000000000Hz
[    0.533682] clkrate [ fclk_div3      ] : 666666000Hz
[    0.533685] clkrate [ fclk_div4      ] : 500000000Hz
[    0.533689] clkrate [ fclk_div5      ] : 400000000Hz
[    0.533692] clkrate [ fclk_div7      ] : 285714000Hz
[    0.533717] gxbb clock initialization complete
[    0.533826] msr_clk_reg0=ffffff800005e75c,msr_clk_reg2=ffffff800006a764
[    0.534641] amlogic iomap probe done
[    0.534845] Init pinux probe!
[    0.535520] pinmux-gxbb c1109880.pinmux: Probed amlogic pinctrl driver
[    0.535766] genirq: Setting trigger mode 8 for irq 241 failed (gic_set_type+0x0/0xb8)
[    0.535786] genirq: Setting trigger mode 8 for irq 242 failed (gic_set_type+0x0/0xb8)
[    0.535848] genirq: Setting trigger mode 8 for irq 241 failed (gic_set_type+0x0/0xb8)
[    0.535865] genirq: Setting trigger mode 8 for irq 242 failed (gic_set_type+0x0/0xb8)
[    0.536404] codec:codec map io source 0x00000000c1100000,size=1048576 to 0xffffff8000680000
[    0.536416] codec:codec map io source 0x00000000c8820000,size=65536 to 0xffffff80000a0000
[    0.536425] codec:codec map io source 0x00000000c883c000,size=8192 to 0xffffff8000094000
[    0.536446] codec:codec map io source 0x00000000c8100000,size=1048576 to 0xffffff8000800000
[    0.536457] codec:codec map io source 0x00000000d0100000,size=262144 to 0xffffff8000980000
[    0.536468] codec:codec map io source 0x00000000c8838000,size=1024 to 0xffffff8000092000
[    0.536516] codec_mm has 2 memory regions
[    0.536525] codec_mm codec_mm.13: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_cma ok
[    0.536532] codec_mm:codec_mm_reserved_init 0000000061300000->0000000065400000
[    0.536537] codec_mm codec_mm.13: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_reserved ok
[    0.536540] codec_mm:codec_mm_probe mem init done
[    0.536546] codec_mm:add reserve memory 0000000061300000(aligned 0000000061300000) size=4100000(aligned 4100000)
[    0.536563] codec_mm has 2 memory regions
[    0.536569] codec_mm codec_mm.13: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_cma ok
[    0.536574] codec_mm:codec_mm_reserved_init 0000000061300000->0000000065400000
[    0.536579] codec_mm codec_mm.13: assigned reserved memory node linux,codec_mm_reserved ok
[    0.536582] codec_mm:codec_mm reserved memory probed done
[    0.536585] codec_mm:codec_mm_probe ok
[    0.537133] VPU driver version: v01
[    0.537138] vpu driver detect cpu type: gxbaby
[    0.537149] load vpu_clk in dts: 666667000Hz(7)
[    0.537167] vpu_probe OK
[    0.537349] hdmitx: system: amhdmitx_probe
[    0.537560] hdmitx hpd irq = 89
[    0.537744] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc0800000
[    0.537752] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc1104400
[    0.537769] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc8100000
[    0.537774] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc8834000
[    0.537778] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc883a000
[    0.537783] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xc883c000
[    0.537791] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xd0100000
[    0.537796] hdmitx20: Mapped PHY: 0xda83a000
[    0.537807] hdmitx: alread display in uboot 0x10
[    0.537827] avmute set to 1
[    0.538127] canvas_probe reg=00000000c8838000,size=400
[    0.538136] canvas maped reg_base =ffffff800009e000
[    0.541379] rdma_probe
[    0.557733] hdmitx: system: irq 80000002
[    0.568428] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
[    0.730086] raid6: int64x1    563 MB/s
[    0.900101] raid6: int64x2    842 MB/s
[    1.070064] raid6: int64x4   1265 MB/s
[    1.070073] hdmitx: plugin
[    1.198894] 00ffffffffffff00410c00000101010108130103808048780ae692a3544a9926
[    1.198894] 0f4a4c2108008bc08180a94001010101010101010101023a801871382d40582c
[    1.198894] 450000d05200001e023a80d072382d40102c458000d05200001e000000fc0050
[    1.198894] 68696c697073204654560a20000000fd00303e0f460f000a20202020202001c7
[    1.198894]
[    1.198894]
[    1.198932] 020331f1521f102021221405130412031102160715060126091f071507508301
[    1.198932] 00006a030c004000382d806565e3050301011d803e73382d407e2c458000d052
[    1.198932] 00001e011d80d0721c1620102c258000d05200009e011d00bc52d01e20b82855
[    1.198932] 4000d05200001e011d8018711c1620582c250000d05200009e00000000000084
[    1.198932]
[    1.198932]
[    1.198943] EDID Parser:
[    1.240088] raid6: int64x8   1477 MB/s
[    1.260334] hdmitx: edid: find IEEEOUT
[    1.260371]
[    1.260380] hdmitx: video: get current mode: null
[    1.260384] hdmtix: set audio
[    1.260394] hdmitx tx_aud_src = 0
[    1.260419] hdmitx aud_n_para = 24576
[    1.260436] hdmitx set channel status
[    1.410078] raid6: neonx1     933 MB/s
[    1.580062] raid6: neonx2    1451 MB/s
[    1.750060] raid6: neonx4    1927 MB/s
[    1.920052] raid6: neonx8    2143 MB/s
[    1.920056] raid6: using algorithm neonx8 (2143 MB/s)
[    1.920059] raid6: using intx1 recovery algorithm
[    1.920323] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    1.920463] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    1.920493] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    1.920563] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    1.920622] Linux video capture interface: v2.00
[    1.920673] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
[    1.920677] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
[    1.920689] PTP clock support registered
[    1.920775] logo: logo_init
[    1.920802] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    1.921418] Switched to clocksource Timer-E
[    1.949254] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    1.949596] TCP established hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    1.949705] TCP bind hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    1.949914] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 16384 bind 16384)
[    1.949977] TCP: reno registered
[    1.949985] UDP hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    1.950018] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    1.950189] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    1.950366] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[    1.950371] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[    1.950374] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[    1.950377] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[    2.009443] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    2.009521] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
[    2.009561] audit: type=2000 audit(2.000:1): initialized
[    2.013748] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
[    2.013882] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    2.014795] squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
[    2.015668] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
[    2.015698] Key type id_resolver registered
[    2.015702] Key type id_legacy registered
[    2.015713] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...
[    2.016251] msgmni has been set to 3431
[    2.017087] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 249)
[    2.017147] io scheduler noop registered (default)
[    2.017152] io scheduler deadline registered
[    2.017239] io scheduler cfq registered
[    2.039554] meson-rng c8834000.rng: hwrng registered
[    2.041604] loop: module loaded
[    2.041917] mtdoops: mtd device (mtddev=name/number) must be supplied
[    2.041945] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    2.041949] tun: (C) 1999-2004 Max Krasnyansky <maxk@qualcomm.com>
[    2.045421] libphy: stmmac: probed
[    2.045429] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 0 IRQ POLL (stmmac-0:00) active
[    2.045433] eth0: PHY ID 001cc916 at 7 IRQ POLL (stmmac-0:07)
[    2.045674] usbcore: registered new interface driver smsc95xx
[    2.045714] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    2.045719] ehci-h20ahb: H20AHB-EHCI Host Controller driver
[    2.045802] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    2.045861] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm
[    2.045864] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters
[    2.045898] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    2.045979] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial
[    2.046000] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbserial_generic
[    2.046020] usbserial: USB Serial support registered for generic
[    2.046149] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    2.046216] i2c /dev entries driver
[    2.046709] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    2.046870] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    2.046874] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    2.046991] ==uart0 reg addr = ffffff80000e44c0
[    2.047011] c81004c0.serial: ttyS0 at MMIO 0xc81004c0 (irq = 225, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
[    2.047157] ==uart1 reg addr = ffffff80000e64c0
[    2.047170] c11084c0.serial: ttyS1 at MMIO 0xc11084c0 (irq = 58, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
[    2.047334] enter  cpufreq
[    2.047348] probe  cpufreq okay
[    2.047592] dwc_otg c9100000.dwc2_b: dwc_otg_driver_probe(ffffffc05d8ff200)
[    2.087643] dwc_otg: usb1: type: 1 speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 1, phy: c0000020, ctrl: 0
[    2.087660] dwc_otg c9100000.dwc2_b: base=0xffffff8001680000
[    2.087665] dwc_otg c9100000.dwc2_b: dwc_otg_device=0xffffffc05ce46400
[    2.090304] dwc_otg: Core Release: 3.10a
[    2.090310] dwc_otg: Setting default values for core params
[    2.090323] dwc_otg: curmode: 1, host_only: 1
[    2.090336] dwc_otg c9100000.dwc2_b: DMA config: BURST_DEFAULT
[    2.092506] dwc_otg: Using Buffer DMA mode
[    2.092511] dwc_otg: OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    2.092515] dwc_otg: Working on port type = HOST
[    2.092769] dwc_otg dwc2_b: DWC OTG Controller
[    2.092785] dwc_otg dwc2_b: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    2.092804] dwc_otg dwc2_b: irq 63, io mem 0x00000000
[    2.092809] dwc_otg: -------hcd->flags.d32 = 0
[    2.092831] dwc_otg: Init: Port Power? op_state=1
[    2.092834] dwc_otg: Init1: Power Port (0)
[    2.092977] usb usb1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002
[    2.092983] usb usb1: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[    2.092988] usb usb1: Product: DWC OTG Controller
[    2.092992] usb usb1: Manufacturer: Linux 3.14.29 dwc_otg_hcd
[    2.092997] usb usb1: SerialNumber: dwc2_b
[    2.093297] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.093317] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.093445] dwc_otg c9000000.dwc2_a: dwc_otg_driver_probe(ffffffc05d8ff600)
[    2.093481] dwc_otg: usb0: type: 0 speed: 0, config: 0, dma: 0, id: 0, phy: c0000000, ctrl: 0
[    2.093495] dwc_otg c9000000.dwc2_a: base=0xffffff8001700000
[    2.093500] dwc_otg c9000000.dwc2_a: dwc_otg_device=0xffffffc05ce46e00
[    2.106085] dwc_otg: Core Release: 3.10a
[    2.106091] dwc_otg: Setting default values for core params
[    2.106102] dwc_otg: curmode: 1, host_only: 0
[    2.116120] dwc_otg c9000000.dwc2_a: DMA config: BURST_DEFAULT
[    2.118285] dwc_otg: Using Buffer DMA mode
[    2.118290] dwc_otg: OTG VER PARAM: 1, OTG VER FLAG: 1
[    2.118294] dwc_otg: Working on port type = OTG
[    2.118298] dwc_otg: Current port type: SLAVE
[    2.118456] dwc_otg dwc2_a: DWC OTG Controller
[    2.118470] dwc_otg dwc2_a: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    2.118488] dwc_otg dwc2_a: irq 62, io mem 0x00000000
[    2.118574] usb usb2: New USB device found, idVendor=1d6b, idProduct=0002
[    2.118580] usb usb2: New USB device strings: Mfr=3, Product=2, SerialNumber=1
[    2.118585] usb usb2: Product: DWC OTG Controller
[    2.118589] usb usb2: Manufacturer: Linux 3.14.29 dwc_otg_hcd
[    2.118594] usb usb2: SerialNumber: dwc2_a
[    2.118866] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.118884] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.118988] dwc_otg: Dedicated Tx FIFOs mode
[    2.119247] dwc_otg: using timer detectid change, ffffffc05ce4f800
[    2.119520] BLASTER Driver Init
[    2.119629] secmon has 1 memory regions
[    2.119652] secmon: share in base: 0xffffff80000f4000, share out base: 0xffffff80000f6000
[    2.119659] secmon secmon.3: assigned reserved memory node linux,secmon ok
[    2.119662] secmon: probe done
[    2.119749] storage: storage in base: 0xffffff8001780000
[    2.119752] storage: storage out base: 0xffffff8001800000
[    2.119755] storage: storage block base: 0xffffff8001880000
[    2.119758] storage: probe done!
[    2.120273] aml_sd_emmc_probe: line 2954
[    2.120279] mmc driver version: 1.07, 2015-01-21: fix a bug in tuning which caused eMMC data CRC error
[    2.121468] aml_sd_emmc_reg_init 677
[    2.121578] pdata->caps 60007
[    2.121583] pdata->caps2 0
[    2.121588] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
[    2.121593] get property:                    f_min, value:0x00061a80
[    2.121597] get property:                    f_max, value:0x0510ff40
[    2.121601] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    2.121605] get property:                   irq_in, value:0x00000003
[    2.121609] get property:                  irq_out, value:0x00000005
[    2.121614] get property:              power_level, value:0x00000001
[    2.121632] get property:                  gpio_cd, str:
[    2.121638] get property:               gpio_power, str:
[    2.121642] get property:                  pinname, str:sd
[    2.121647] get property:                 jtag_pin, str:
[    2.121650] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000005
[    2.121655] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:
[    2.121661] get property:               gpio_volsw, str:
[    2.201587] [aml_is_card_insert] card IN
[    2.201587]
[    2.252641] normal card in
[    2.252705] [aml_sd_emmc_probe] aml_sd_emmc_probe() success!
[    2.252736] aml_sd_emmc_probe: line 2954
[    2.254325] aml_sd_emmc_reg_init 677
[    2.254453] pdata->caps 80000d47
[    2.254466] pdata->caps2 80a1
[    2.254471] get property:                ocr_avail, value:0x00200080
[    2.254476] get property:                    f_min, value:0x00061a80
[    2.254480] get property:                    f_max, value:0x05f5e100
[    2.254484] get property:             max_req_size, value:0x00020000
[    2.254493] get property:                  pinname, str:emmc
[    2.254498] get property:                card_type, value:0x00000001
[    2.254521] get property:                gpio_dat3, str:
[    2.254526] get property:                 hw_reset, str:
[    2.272699] [aml_is_card_insert] card IN
[    2.272699]
[    2.291559] dwc_otg: Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00021501
[    2.311440] aml_emmc_hw_reset 1356
[    2.311442] [aml_sd_emmc_probe] aml_sd_emmc_probe() success!
[    2.311530] fb: osd_init_module
[    2.311626] fb: viu vsync irq: 35
[    2.311634] meson-fb has 1 memory regions
[    2.312937] meson-fb meson-fb.10: assigned reserved memory node linux,meson-fb ok
[    2.312953] tv_vout: tv_set_current_vmode[672]fps_target_mode=12
[    2.312959] tv_vout: mode is 12,sync_duration_den=1,sync_duration_num=60
[    2.312969] switch_vpu_mem_pd: vencp ON
[    2.312976] tv_vout: TV mode 1080p60hz selected.
[    2.312984] tv_vout: new mode =1080p60hz set ok
[    2.312987] vout_serve: vinfo mode is: 1080p60hz
[    2.312994] switch_vpu_mem_pd: viu_osd1 ON
[    2.312998] switch_vpu_mem_pd: viu_osd2 ON
[    2.313002] switch_vpu_mem_pd: viu_osd_scale ON
[    2.313314] osd_rdma: osd_rdma_init: rmda_table p=0x60848000,op=0x60848000 , v=0xffffff800020a000
[    2.313333] fb: osd_probe vinfo:ffffffc001f3bb18
[    2.313338] fb: Frame buffer memory assigned at
[    2.313343] fb:     phy: 0x78000000, vir:0xffffff8001a00000, size=98304K
[    2.313348] fb: osd_set_res_bootargs : mode 63
[    2.313351] fb: osd_set_res_bootargs, no available resolution info.
[    2.313355] fb: fb def : 1920 1080 1920 2160 32
[    2.313358] fb: init fbdev bpp is:32
[    2.313362] fb: ---------------clear fb0 memory
[    2.323674] [aml_sd_emmc_irq] emmc: resp_timeout,vstat:0x2800,virqc:3fff
[    2.323674]
[    2.323690] aml_sd_emmc_data_thread 2211 emmc: cmd:1
[    2.323702] emmc: error -110 whilst initialising MMC card
[    2.341468] fb: osd[0] canvas.idx =0x40
[    2.341470] fb: osd[0] canvas.addr=0x78000000
[    2.341471] fb: osd[0] canvas.width=7680
[    2.341472] fb: osd[0] canvas.height=2160
[    2.364673] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 240x67
[    2.394474] fb: Frame buffer memory assigned at
[    2.394479] fb:     phy: 0x7e000000, vir:0xffffff8007a80000, size=1024K
[    2.411068] fb: osd probe OK
[    2.411170] vout_serve: vout_init_module
[    2.411239] vout_serve: meson_vout_probe
[    2.411259] vout_serve: create vout attribute OK
[    2.411303] ge2d: ge2d_init_module
[    2.411311] ge2d: ge2d_dev major:246
[    2.411451] ge2d: ge2d clock is 400 MHZ
[    2.411457] ge2d: ge2d: pdev=ffffffc05d8db200, irq=182, rstc=0xffffffc05ceee380, clk=ffffffc0103fed00
[    2.411489] ge2d: mapped phy: 0xd0160000
[    2.411495] ge2d: ge2d start monitor
[    2.411577] ge2d: ge2d workqueue monitor start
[    2.411641] codec:Amlogic A/V streaming port init
[    2.412228] codec:get gate demux control ok ffffffc05cc4dc80
[    2.412235] codec:get gate parser_top control ok ffffffc05cc4dd80
[    2.412241] codec:get gate vpu_intr control ok ffffffc05cc4de80
[    2.412248] codec:get gate vdec control ok ffffffc05cc4df80
[    2.412402] codec:[tsync_pcr_init]init success.
[    2.412406] codec:amvideocap_init_module
[    2.412440] codec:amvideocap_dev_register
[    2.412563] codec:regist mpeg12 codec profile
[    2.412599] codec:regist mpeg4 codec profile
[    2.412602] codec:amvdec_vc1 module init
[    2.412636] codec:regist vc1 codec profile
[    2.412639] codec:amvdec_h264 module init
[    2.412688] codec:regist h264 codec profile
[    2.412692] codec:amvdec_h264mvc module init
[    2.412725] codec:regist hmvc codec profile
[    2.412728] codec:amvdec_h264_4k2k module init
[    2.412760] codec:regist h264_4k2k codec profile
[    2.412763] codec:amvdec_h265 module init
[    2.412794] codec:regist hevc codec profile
[    2.412826] codec:regist mjpeg codec profile
[    2.412829] codec:amvdec_real module init
[    2.412859] codec:regist real codec profile
[    2.412863] codec:amvdec_avs module init
[    2.412896] codec:regist avs codec profile
[    2.412935] amvenc_avc_probe -- reserved memory config fail.
[    2.412939] amvenc_avc - cma memory pool size: 32 MB
[    2.412953] encode_wq_init.
[    2.412959] encode start monitor.
[    2.413104] jpegenc module init
[    2.413192] codec:picdec_driver_probe called.
[    2.413196] picdec has 1 memory regions
[    2.413217] picdec picdec.18: assigned reserved memory node linux,picdec ok
[    2.413220] codec:picdec_driver_probe done.
[    2.413223] codec:reserved memory config fail , use CMA      .
[    2.414983] codec:cma memory is 65400000 , size is  3000000
[    2.415186] codec:0 addr is 65400000################
[    2.415196] codec:1 addr is 656fd000################
[    2.415292] switch_vpu_mem_pd: vpu_arb ON
[    2.415491] codec:create_ge2d_work_queue video task ok
[    2.415655] encode workqueue monitor start.
[    2.415715] codec:register clk_set_setting cpu[31]
[    2.415915] di_module_init ok.
[    2.415920] di_module_init: major 241
[    2.416034] di_probe
[    2.416113] deinterlace has 1 memory regions
[    2.416134] di reveser memory 0x76200000, size 30MB.
[    2.416143] deinterlace deinterlace.20: assigned reserved memory node linux,di ok
[    2.416362] rdma_register, rdma_table_addr ffffff800020c000 rdma_table_addr_phy 6084a000 reg_buf ffffffc05ceca000
[    2.416366] rdma_register success, handle 1 table_size 8192
[    2.416370] di_probe allocate rdma channel 1.
[    2.416375] DI hw version 2.
[    2.416383] 0x000000c3:Y=c3,U=0,V=0
[    2.416387] 0x000000c4:Y=c4,U=0,V=0
[    2.416390] 0x000000c5:Y=c5,U=0,V=0
[    2.416394] 0x000000c6:Y=c6,U=0,V=0
[    2.416397] 0x000000c7:Y=c7,U=0,V=0
[    2.416400] 0x000000c8:Y=c8,U=0,V=0
[    2.416404] 0x000000c9:Y=c9,U=0,V=0
[    2.416408] 0x000000ca:Y=ca,U=0,V=0
[    2.416412] 0x000000cb:Y=cb,U=0,V=0
[    2.416415] 0x000000cc:Y=cc,U=0,V=0
[    2.416419] 0x000000cd:Y=cd,U=0,V=0
[    2.416422] 0x000000ce:Y=ce,U=0,V=0
[    2.416425] 0x000000cf:Y=cf,U=0,V=0
[    2.416542] di_probe here.
[    2.416556] switch_vpu_mem_pd: di_pre OFF
[    2.416701] efusekeynum: 4
[    2.416709] efusekeyname:             mac    offset:     0   size:     6
[    2.416716] efusekeyname:          mac_bt    offset:     6   size:     6
[    2.416722] efusekeyname:        mac_wifi    offset:    12   size:     6
[    2.416729] efusekeyname:            usid    offset:    18   size:    16
[    2.416824] efuse efuse.7: probe OK!
[    2.416947] 6aml_unifykeys_init done!
[    2.416952] ppmgr module init func called
[    2.416987] ppmgr_driver_probe called
[    2.417062] ppmgr has 1 memory regions
[    2.417072] init ppmgr memsource 74200000->761fffff
[    2.417188] ppmgr_probe done
[    2.417367] ionvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video13
[    2.417375] [dsp]register dsp to char divece(257)
[    2.417638] amaudio: driver amaudio succuess!
[    2.417642] amlvideo_init called
[    2.417699] amlvideo_create_instance called
[    2.417768] v4l2_dev.name=:amlvideo-000
[    2.417884] amlvideo-000: V4L2 device registered as video10
[    2.417888]
[    2.417888]
[    2.417888]  VECM init
[    2.417888]
[    2.418135] saradc c1108680.saradc: initialized by BL30
[    2.418141] saradc c1108680.saradc: calibration start:
[    2.418189] saradc c1108680.saradc: nominal=0, value=1
[    2.418235] saradc c1108680.saradc: nominal=256, value=252
[    2.418281] saradc c1108680.saradc: nominal=512, value=508
[    2.418327] saradc c1108680.saradc: nominal=768, value=765
[    2.418373] saradc c1108680.saradc: nominal=1023, value=1020
[    2.418378] saradc c1108680.saradc: calibration end: coef=4088
[    2.418417] remote: Driver init
[    2.418763] aml-thermal : min state:500000 400 1 2
[    2.418916] aml-thermal : not found gpucore node
[    2.418997] aml-thermal : gpu coef:437, pp:3
[    2.424039] aml-thermal : cdev1 set upper to 5
[    2.424044] aml-thermal : cdev2 set upper to 5
[    2.424049] aml-thermal : cdev0 set upper to 3
[    2.426721] meson_pwm pwm.38: pinctrl_name = odroid_pwm0
[    2.426727] meson_pwm pwm.38: register pwm device.. meson_pwm_probe
[    2.426799] pwm-ctrl pwm-ctrl.39: cannot export to PWM-1 : modprobe pwm-meson npwm=2
[    2.427016] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_probe(): alloc chrdev ed
[    2.427040] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[    2.427091] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[    2.427296] input: cec_input as /devices/virtual/input/input0
[    2.427453] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_probe(): can't find hdmirx
[    2.427561] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_enable_irq(): enable:int mask:0x6
[    2.428306] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_node_init(): cec_node_init started
[    2.428311] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_node_init(): CEC: start poll dev
[    2.429978] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_logicaddr_set(): set logical addr:0x1f
[    2.430191] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_polling_online_dev(): CEC_LOGICAL_ADDR0:0x31
[    2.431106] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 11
[    2.431163] 6--------------------------------------------------------
[    2.431167] 6odroid_sysfs_init(321) : Sleep Enable !!
[    2.431170] 6--------------------------------------------------------
[    2.431304] input: vt-input as /devices/virtual/input/input1
[    2.431370] 6Virtual-Key input driver registered!!
[    2.431759] adbattery: android dummy battery driver loaded
[    2.431963] usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio
[    2.432203] dummy_codec_platform_probe
[    2.432283] *****enter pcm2bt_codec_probe
[    2.432352] enter aml_soc_platform_pcm2bt_probe
[    2.432561] divider=16,frac=33920000,SDMval=4523
[    2.432657] enter aml_pcm_dai_probe
[    2.432689] [aml-spdif-dai]enter aml_dai_spdif_init
[    2.432738] aml_spdif_probe
[    2.432830] enter spdif_dit_probe
[    2.433138] enter aml_asoc_init
[    2.433154] p_aml_audio->hp_disable=1
[    2.433158] falied to get spk event delay time
[    2.433161] spk_event delay_time = 0
[    2.434935] aml_snd_card aml_m8_snd.34: dummy <-> I2S.26 mapping ok
[    2.436588] aml_snd_card aml_m8_snd.34: dit-hifi <-> SPDIF.28 mapping ok
[    2.436710] enter aml_pcm2bt_preallocate_dma_buffer stream: 0
[    2.436889] enter aml_pcm2bt_preallocate_dma_buffer stream: 1
[    2.437050] aml_snd_card aml_m8_snd.34: pcm2bt-pcm <-> PCM.30 mapping ok
[    2.440089] audio use jtag pinmux as i2s output, read val =ffffffff
[    2.444231] TCP: cubic registered
[    2.444605] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    2.445118] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    2.445169] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    2.445486] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    2.446316] bio: create slab <bio-1> at 1
[    2.446784] Btrfs loaded
[    2.446849] BTRFS: selftest: Running btrfs free space cache tests
[    2.446853] BTRFS: selftest: Running extent only tests
[    2.446870] BTRFS: selftest: Running bitmap only tests
[    2.446888] BTRFS: selftest: Running bitmap and extent tests
[    2.446909] BTRFS: selftest: Free space cache tests finished
[    2.446913] BTRFS: selftest: Running extent buffer operation tests
[    2.446917] BTRFS: selftest: Running btrfs_split_item tests
[    2.446954] BTRFS: selftest: Running find delalloc tests
[    2.471531] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc_otg
[    2.471785] dwc_otg: Indeed it is in host mode hprt0 = 00001101
[    2.616711] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[    2.617202] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_polling_online_dev(): CEC: poll online logic device: 0x1 BOOL: 0
[    2.617209] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_node_init(): player_dev[0]:0x1
[    2.618834] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_logicaddr_set(): set logical addr:0x11
[    2.618841] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_node_init(): physical address:0x4000
[    2.620389] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_logicaddr_set(): set logical addr:0x11
[    2.620393] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_node_init(): Set logical address: 1
[    2.672848] usb 1-1: New USB device found, idVendor=05e3, idProduct=0610
[    2.672860] usb 1-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0
[    2.672865] usb 1-1: Product: USB2.0 Hub
[    2.673416] hub 1-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.673710] hub 1-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    2.690987] BTRFS: selftest: Running btrfs_get_extent tests
[    2.691169] BTRFS: selftest: Running hole first btrfs_get_extent test
[    2.722843] CEC: tx msg len: 5   dat: 1f 84 40 00 04
[    2.751610] regulator-dummy: disabling
[    2.761215] console [netcon0] enabled
[    2.761219] netconsole: network logging started
[    2.761227] drivers/rtc/hctosys.c: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
[    2.762409] 6enter meson_pm_probe!
[    2.762504] meson_pm_probe done
[    2.762749] ALSA device list:
[    2.762753]   #0: AML-M8AUDIO
[    2.764188] Freeing unused kernel memory: 3064K (ffffffc001b96000 - ffffffc001e94000)
[    2.788314] vout_serve: vmode set to 1080p60hz
[    2.788314]
[    2.788331] vout_serve: don't set the same mode as current.
[    2.788412] fb: osd0 free scale DISABLE
[    2.794825] fb: osd[0] enable: 1 (platform_init)
[    2.951777] usb 1-1.1: new high-speed USB device number 3 using dwc_otg
[    3.002922] CEC: tx msg len: 5   dat: 1f 87 00 00 00
[    3.005733] sd: clk 83333333 SDR mode tuning start
[    3.006386] rx_tuning_result[0][0] = 10
[    3.006768] rx_tuning_result[0][1] = 10
[    3.007149] rx_tuning_result[0][2] = 10
[    3.007530] rx_tuning_result[0][3] = 10
[    3.007911] rx_tuning_result[0][4] = 10
[    3.008292] rx_tuning_result[0][5] = 10
[    3.008672] rx_tuning_result[0][6] = 10
[    3.009054] rx_tuning_result[0][7] = 10
[    3.009437] rx_tuning_result[0][8] = 10
[    3.009821] rx_tuning_result[0][9] = 10
[    3.010241] rx_tuning_result[0][11] = 10
[    3.010246] best_win_start =11, best_win_size =11
[    3.010250] sd_emmc_regs->gclock =0x100024c, sd_emmc_regs->gadjust =0x42000
[    3.010256] sd: gclock =0x100024c, gdelay=0x0
[    3.010259] gadjust=0x42000
[    3.010269] sd: new ultra high speed SDR50 SDXC card at address aaaa
[    3.010274] sd: clock 83333333, 4-bit-bus-width
[    3.010274]
[    3.010584] mmcblk0: sd:aaaa SL64G 59.4 GiB
[    3.025448]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    3.092539] usb 1-1.1: New USB device found, idVendor=1058, idProduct=0820
[    3.092546] usb 1-1.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=5
[    3.092551] usb 1-1.1: Product: My Passport 0820
[    3.092556] usb 1-1.1: Manufacturer: Western Digital
[    3.092560] usb 1-1.1: SerialNumber: 575833314131343533373235
[    3.092962] usb-storage 1-1.1:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
[    3.093519] scsi0 : usb-storage 1-1.1:1.0
[    3.131603] CEC: tx msg len: 11   dat: 10 47 4f 44 52 4f 49 44 2d 43 32
[    3.171706] usb 1-1.2: new high-speed USB device number 4 using dwc_otg
[    3.272039] usb 1-1.2: New USB device found, idVendor=1a40, idProduct=0101
[    3.272045] usb 1-1.2: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0
[    3.272050] usb 1-1.2: Product: USB 2.0 Hub
[    3.272353] hub 1-1.2:1.0: USB hub found
[    3.272409] hub 1-1.2:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    3.351754] usb 1-1.3: new full-speed USB device number 5 using dwc_otg
[    3.417812] CEC: tx msg len: 4   dat: 1f 82 40 00
[    3.457264] usb 1-1.3: New USB device found, idVendor=0a12, idProduct=0001
[    3.457270] usb 1-1.3: New USB device strings: Mfr=0, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[    3.457275] usb 1-1.3: Product: CSR8510 A10
[    3.477080] random: nonblocking pool is initialized
[    3.527189] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_ll_rx(): CEC: rx msg len: 4   dat: 01 00 47 01
[    3.551478] usb 1-1.2.1: new low-speed USB device number 6 using dwc_otg
[    3.645159] CEC: tx msg len: 2   dat: 10 04
[    3.656656] usb 1-1.2.1: New USB device found, idVendor=1a2c, idProduct=2124
[    3.656662] usb 1-1.2.1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[    3.656667] usb 1-1.2.1: Product: USB Keyboard
[    3.656672] usb 1-1.2.1: Manufacturer: SEM
[    3.659926] input: SEM USB Keyboard as /devices/dwc2_b/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2.1/1-1.2.1:1.0/0003:1A2C:2124.0001/input/input2
[    3.660043] hid-generic 0003:1A2C:2124.0001: input: USB HID v1.10 Keyboard [SEM USB Keyboard] on usb-dwc2_b-1.2.1/input0
[    3.663468] input: SEM USB Keyboard as /devices/dwc2_b/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2.1/1-1.2.1:1.1/0003:1A2C:2124.0002/input/input3
[    3.663552] hid-generic 0003:1A2C:2124.0002: input: USB HID v1.10 Device [SEM USB Keyboard] on usb-dwc2_b-1.2.1/input1
[    3.714394] CEC: tx msg len: 3   dat: 10 8e 00
[    3.741531] usb 1-1.2.4: new low-speed USB device number 7 using dwc_otg
[    3.754193] ERROR::handle_hc_nak_intr:1307: Can not read device info from hub.We take it error
[    3.754193]
[    3.831552] usb 1-1.2.4: device descriptor read/64, error -32
[    3.912502] CEC: tx msg len: 2   dat: 10 91
[    3.917109] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_ll_rx(): CEC: rx msg len: 4   dat: 01 00 8e 00
[    3.985534] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_node_init(): cec node init: cec features ok !
[    4.021632] usb 1-1.2.4: device descriptor read/64, error -32
[    4.038077] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): couldn't mount as ext3 due to feature incompatibilities
[    4.038776] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): couldn't mount as ext2 due to feature incompatibilities
[    4.092039] scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access     WD       My Passport 0820 1012 PQ: 0 ANSI: 6
[    4.093520] scsi 0:0:0:1: Enclosure         WD       SES Device       1012 PQ: 0 ANSI: 6
[    4.095254] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Spinning up disk...
[    4.121238] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_ll_rx(): CEC: rx msg len: 5   dat: 0f 32 67 65 72
[    4.211550] usb 1-1.2.4: new low-speed USB device number 8 using dwc_otg
[    4.229792] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[    4.317618] usb 1-1.2.4: New USB device found, idVendor=1532, idProduct=000d
[    4.317630] usb 1-1.2.4: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
[    4.317635] usb 1-1.2.4: Product: Razer Diamondback 3G
[    4.317640] usb 1-1.2.4: Manufacturer: Razer
[    4.323694] input: Razer Razer Diamondback 3G as /devices/dwc2_b/usb1/1-1/1-1.2/1-1.2.4/1-1.2.4:1.0/0003:1532:000D.0003/input/input4
[    4.323884] hid-generic 0003:1532:000D.0003: input: USB HID v1.10 Mouse [Razer Razer Diamondback 3G] on usb-dwc2_b-1.2.4/input0
[    4.461099] switch_vpu_mem_pd: viu_vd1 OFF
[    4.461113] switch_vpu_mem_pd: afbc_dec OFF
[    4.461118] switch_vpu_mem_pd: di_post OFF
[    4.461121] switch_vpu_mem_pd: viu_vd2 OFF
[    5.101443] ....
[    8.211174] systemd[1]: System time before build time, advancing clock.
[    8.285384] systemd[1]: systemd 229 running in system mode. (-PAM -AUDIT -SELINUX -IMA -APPARMOR -SMACK -SYSVINIT -UTMP -LIBCRYPTSETUP -GCRYPT -GNUTLS -ACL -XZ -LZ4 -SECCOMP +BLKID -ELFUTILS +KMOD -IDN)
[    8.285643] systemd[1]: Detected architecture arm64.
[    8.285849] systemd[1]: Set hostname to <LibreELEC>.
[    8.331127] systemd[1]: Started Dispatch Password Requests to Console Directory Watch.
[    8.331661] systemd[1]: Created slice System Slice.
[    8.332783] systemd[1]: Starting Show Version...
[    8.333012] systemd[1]: Listening on /dev/initctl Compatibility Named Pipe.
[    8.333157] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket (/dev/log).
[    8.333277] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Kernel Socket.
[    8.333409] systemd[1]: Listening on udev Control Socket.
[    8.334146] systemd[1]: Started Forward Password Requests to Wall Directory Watch.
[    8.334205] systemd[1]: Reached target Paths.
[    8.334436] systemd[1]: Created slice User and Session Slice.
[    8.334482] systemd[1]: Reached target Slices.
[    8.336269] systemd[1]: Started Debug Shell on /dev/console.
[    8.336995] systemd[1]: Listening on Journal Socket.
[    8.341797] systemd[1]: Starting Load Kernel Modules...
[    8.343932] systemd[1]: Starting Remount Root and Kernel File Systems...
[    8.346384] systemd[1]: Starting Create list of required static device nodes for the current kernel...
[    8.348111] systemd[1]: Mounting Debug File System...
[    8.353527] systemd[1]: Mounting POSIX Message Queue File System...
[    8.355802] systemd[1]: Mounting Variable Directory...
[    8.360978] systemd[1]: Mounting Temporary Directory...
[    8.361739] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: max pp is 3
[    8.361751] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: set min pp to default 1
[    8.361756] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: min pp is 1
[    8.361761] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: set min clk default to 0
[    8.361765] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: min clk  is 0
[    8.361799] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: hiu io source  0xffffff800021e000
[    8.361813] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: hiu io source  0xffffff800025e000
[    8.361819] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: num of pp used most of time 3
[    8.361825] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: clock dvfs table size is 6
[    8.361829] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: max clk set 4
[    8.361834] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: max clk  is 4
[    8.361839] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: turbo clk set to 5
[    8.361843] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: turbo clk  is 5
[    8.361848] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: default clk set to 2
[    8.361859] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: default clk  is 2
[    8.361919] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: ====================0====================
[    8.361919] clk_freq= 125000000, clk_parent=fclk_div4, voltage=1150, keep_count=5, threshod=<30 120>, clk_sample=125
[    8.361927] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: ====================1====================
[    8.361927] clk_freq= 285000000, clk_parent=fclk_div7, voltage=1150, keep_count=5, threshod=<100 190>, clk_sample=285
[    8.361935] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: ====================2====================
[    8.361935] clk_freq= 400000000, clk_parent=fclk_div5, voltage=1150, keep_count=5, threshod=<152 207>, clk_sample=400
[    8.361943] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: ====================3====================
[    8.361943] clk_freq= 500000000, clk_parent=fclk_div4, voltage=1150, keep_count=5, threshod=<180 220>, clk_sample=500
[    8.361951] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: ====================4====================
[    8.361951] clk_freq= 666000000, clk_parent=fclk_div3, voltage=1150, keep_count=5, threshod=<210 236>, clk_sample=666
[    8.361959] mali-utgard d00c0000.mali: ====================5====================
[    8.361959] clk_freq= 792000000, clk_parent=  gp0_pll, voltage=1150, keep_count=5, threshod=<230 255>, clk_sample=792
[    8.364692] gpu cooling register okay with err=0
[    8.364749] gpu core cooling register okay with err=0
[    8.364968] Mali: Mali device driver loaded
[    8.365681] systemd[1]: Starting Setup machine-id...
[    8.366277] systemd[1]: Reached target Swap.
[    8.370386] Registered IR keymap rc-empty
[    8.370564] input: meson-ir as /devices/c8100580.meson-ir/rc/rc0/input5
[    8.372179] rc0: meson-ir as /devices/c8100580.meson-ir/rc/rc0
[    8.375480] IR NEC protocol handler initialized
[    8.375590] systemd[1]: Mounted Debug File System.
[    8.375717] systemd[1]: Mounted POSIX Message Queue File System.
[    8.375768] systemd[1]: Mounted Variable Directory.
[    8.375827] systemd[1]: Mounted Temporary Directory.
[    8.378020] systemd[1]: Started Show Version.
[    8.378150] IR RC5(x) protocol handler initialized
[    8.378521] systemd[1]: Started Remount Root and Kernel File Systems.
[    8.379064] systemd[1]: Started Create list of required static device nodes for the current kernel.
[    8.380804] systemd[1]: Started Setup machine-id.
[    8.380891] IR RC6 protocol handler initialized
[    8.383715] IR Sony protocol handler initialized
[    8.383717] IR JVC protocol handler initialized
[    8.386523] IR SANYO protocol handler initialized
[    8.386525] IR MCE Keyboard/mouse protocol handler initialized
[    8.386908] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 236
[    8.387054] input: MCE IR Keyboard/Mouse (meson-ir) as /devices/virtual/input/input6
[    8.387293] meson-ir c8100580.meson-ir: AO_RTI_PIN_MUX : 0x78019801
[    8.387302] meson-ir c8100580.meson-ir: receiver initialized
[    8.387538] rc rc0: lirc_dev: driver ir-lirc-codec (meson-ir) registered at minor = 0
[    8.387543] IR LIRC bridge handler initialized
[    8.392130] systemd[1]: Started Load Kernel Modules.
[    8.451256] systemd[1]: Starting Apply Kernel Variables...
[    8.452808] systemd[1]: Starting Journal Service...
[    8.454054] systemd[1]: Starting Create Static Device Nodes in /dev...
[    8.459294] systemd[1]: Starting udev Coldplug all Devices...
[    8.460679] systemd[1]: Starting Setup Timezone data...
[    8.463977] systemd[1]: Started Apply Kernel Variables.
[    8.474155] systemd[1]: Started Create Static Device Nodes in /dev.
[    8.474717] systemd[1]: Started Setup Timezone data.
[    8.496907] systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems (Pre).
[    8.496975] systemd[1]: Reached target Local File Systems.
[    8.528983] systemd[1]: Started Journal Service.
[    8.533818] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[    8.543582] systemd-journald[199]: Received request to flush runtime journal from PID 1
[    8.690497] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[    9.141486] .
[    9.213680] Console: switching to colour dummy device 80x25
[    9.436294] input: lircd as /devices/virtual/input/input8
[    9.444164] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[    9.535522] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.18
[    9.535578] NET: Registered protocol family 31
[    9.535583] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[    9.535605] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[    9.535612] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[    9.553958] Not support set_wol, was MICREL_PHY enabled?
[    9.560005] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[    9.564730] usbcore: registered new interface driver btusb
[    9.589294] 8021q: 802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8
[   10.001815] ionvideo open
[   10.151526] .ready
[   10.152282] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 3906963456 512-byte logical blocks: (2.00 TB/1.81 TiB)
[   10.152907] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
[   10.152922] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 47 00 10 08
[   10.153525] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] No Caching mode page found
[   10.153539] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
[   10.156049] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] No Caching mode page found
[   10.156062] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
[   10.164103]  sda: sda1
[   10.166674] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] No Caching mode page found
[   10.166688] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
[   10.166698] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
[   10.201584] ionvideo_stop_generating!!!!
[   10.201620] ionvideo release
[   10.490035] fuse init (API version 7.22)
[   10.582821] buf=0
[   10.582838] IEC958_mode_raw=0
[   10.582867] IEC958_mode_codec= 0, IEC958 type 2 CH PCM
[   10.582871] last mode 0,now 0
[   10.584544] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   10.584551] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   10.584570] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   10.584627] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   10.584633] iec958 mode PCM16
[   10.584641] IEC958 16bit
[   10.584647] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   10.584651] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   10.584655] hdmtix: set audio
[   10.584667] hdmitx tx_aud_src = 0
[   10.584692] hdmitx aud_n_para = 6144
[   10.584714] hdmitx set channel status
[   10.585008] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   10.585013] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   10.585018] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   10.585024] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   10.585029] iec958 mode PCM16
[   10.585034] IEC958 16bit
[   10.585039] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   10.585042] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   10.626468] buf=0
[   10.626484] IEC958_mode_raw=0
[   10.626520] IEC958_mode_codec= 0, IEC958 type 2 CH PCM
[   10.626525] last mode 0,now 0
[   10.627960] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   10.627973] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   10.627985] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   10.627996] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   10.628015] iec958 mode PCM16
[   10.628022] IEC958 16bit
[   10.628028] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   10.628032] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   10.628195] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   10.628198] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   10.628223] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   10.628229] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   10.628233] iec958 mode PCM16
[   10.628239] IEC958 16bit
[   10.628243] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   10.628246] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   10.809988] codec:hevc_clock_set-----2
[   10.810003] codec:hevc_set_clk 0, 1
[   10.810030] codec:vdec_clock_set-----2
[   10.810036] codec:vdec1_set_clk 0, 1
[   10.810042] codec:vdec_clock_set 2 to 500
[   10.846950] vout_serve: vmode set to 1080p60hz
[   10.846972] vout_serve: don't set the same mode as current.
[   10.847124] fb: osd[0] set scale, h_scale: DISABLE, v_scale: DISABLE
[   10.847129] fb: osd[0].scaledata: 0 1919 0 1079
[   10.847134] fb: osd[0].pandata: 0 1919 0 1079
[   10.863995] fb: osd[0] enable: 1 (kodi.bin)
[   11.452927] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   11.715645] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: f0
[   11.736296] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   11.736305] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   11.782823] CEC: tx msg len: 2   dat: f0 8c
[   11.971003] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_ll_rx(): CEC: rx msg len: 5   dat: 0f 87 00 90 3e
[   11.971638] cectx c810023c.aocec: hdmitx_cec_read(): RX len: 5
[   11.973772] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 11
[   12.010525] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   12.149637] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   12.182450] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 11
[   12.346790] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   12.381792] cectx c810023c.aocec: hdmitx_cec_ioctl(): CEC LA ARG:1
[   12.383708] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_logicaddr_set(): set logical addr:0x11
[   12.385439] CEC: tx msg len: 5   dat: 1f 84 40 00 01
[   12.553915] CEC: tx msg len: 6   dat: 10 47 4b 6f 64 69
[   12.727392] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   12.742706] CEC: tx msg len: 2   dat: 10 8f
[   12.815094] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_ll_rx(): CEC: rx msg len: 4   dat: 01 00 47 01
[   12.970306] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_ll_rx(): CEC: rx msg len: 3   dat: 01 90 00
[   12.970894] cectx c810023c.aocec: hdmitx_cec_read(): RX len: 3
[   12.972680] CEC: tx msg len: 2   dat: 10 04
[   13.033790] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   13.072868] CEC: tx msg len: 4   dat: 1f 82 40 00
[   13.212777] CEC: tx msg len: 3   dat: 10 8e 00
[   13.251802] buf=0
[   13.251817] IEC958_mode_raw=0
[   13.251846] IEC958_mode_codec= 0, IEC958 type 2 CH PCM
[   13.251850] last mode 0,now 0
[   13.253127] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   13.253137] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   13.253149] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   13.253162] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   13.253168] iec958 mode PCM16
[   13.253175] IEC958 16bit
[   13.253181] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   13.253185] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   13.253297] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   13.253302] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   13.253308] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   13.253316] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   13.253321] iec958 mode PCM16
[   13.253328] IEC958 16bit
[   13.253333] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   13.253336] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   13.254498] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback enable
[   13.322759] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 12
[   13.403405] cectx c810023c.aocec: cec_ll_rx(): CEC: rx msg len: 4   dat: 01 00 8e 00
[   13.582284] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   13.622515] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 12
[   13.786783] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   13.822743] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 13
[   13.981466] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback disable
[   13.984088] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   13.984100] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   13.984115] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   13.984129] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   13.984139] iec958 mode PCM16
[   13.984147] IEC958 16bit
[   13.984154] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   13.984158] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   13.987020] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   14.022485] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 13
[   14.186760] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   14.222565] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 14
[   14.386843] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   14.422494] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 14
[   14.586772] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   14.622516] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 15
[   14.786786] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   14.822473] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 15
[   14.986749] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   15.022584] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 16
[   15.186862] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   15.222511] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 16
[   15.386787] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   15.422773] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 17
[   15.587048] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   15.622427] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 17
[   15.786701] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   15.822507] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 18
[   15.919238] ERROR::handle_hc_nak_intr:1307: Can not read device info from hub.We take it error
[   15.919238]
[   15.986782] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   16.022465] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 18
[   16.186740] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   16.222514] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 19
[   16.386788] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   16.422563] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 19
[   16.586838] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   16.622676] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1a
[   16.786949] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   16.822449] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1a
[   16.986720] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   17.003933] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   17.022554] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1b
[   17.186835] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   17.222503] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1b
[   17.386762] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   17.422538] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1c
[   17.586808] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   17.622464] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1c
[   17.786740] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   17.822575] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1d
[   17.986849] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   18.022410] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1d
[   18.186685] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   18.222461] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1e
[   18.386736] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   18.422508] CEC: tx msg len: 1   dat: 1e
[   18.541726] libphy: stmmac-0:00 - Link is Up - 100/Full
[   18.542474] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
[   18.586784] cectx c810023c.aocec: tx_irq_handle(): TX ERROR!!!
[   22.258040] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   23.649737] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback enable
[   23.881436] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback disable
[   23.881492] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   23.881497] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   23.881513] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   23.881526] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   23.881533] iec958 mode PCM16
[   23.881541] IEC958 16bit
[   23.881549] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   23.881552] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   25.852446] systemd-journald[199]: Retention time reached.
[   26.078720] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback enable
[   26.801438] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback disable
[   26.801486] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   26.801491] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   26.801503] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   26.801514] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   26.801519] iec958 mode PCM16
[   26.801527] IEC958 16bit
[   26.801533] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   26.801537] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   27.509664] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   30.260328] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback enable
[   30.501487] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback disable
[   30.501593] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   30.501598] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   30.501614] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   30.501626] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   30.501647] iec958 mode PCM16
[   30.501656] IEC958 16bit
[   30.501664] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   30.501668] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   32.770922] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   34.569358] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback enable
[   35.291448] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback disable
[   35.291491] ----aml_hw_iec958_init,runtime->rate=44100,sample_rate=5--
[   35.291495] aml_set_spdif_clk rate
[   35.291507] divider=22,frac=13030400,SDMval=2364
[   35.291518] set normal 512 fs /4 fs
[   35.291524] iec958 mode PCM16
[   35.291531] IEC958 16bit
[   35.291542] hdmitx: audio: aout notify rate 44100
[   35.291545] hdmitx: audio: aout notify size 16
[   38.029509] cectx c810023c.aocec: aml_cec_class_devnode(): mode is 1b6
[   38.739239] [aml-spdif-dai]aiu 958 playback enable
Gazeko

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:11 am

@Gazeko,

check my previous post http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=21780#p146988, download the tar file provided in step 1 and update the Odroid with it just to make sure you're using a tar with the patched kernel. This is the one I've used in my Odroid.

After using it for several days, the "magenta/green" problem is indeed gone. But you will experience the black screen when the Odroid and the TV are trying to change the colorspace. It's a little bit annoying.

As soon as I have some time, I intend to deep further into the workaround in order to get rid of the black screen.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Gazeko » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:06 am

Sorry for my very late reply I was quit busy the last days. I had the chance to try the patch out today. I used the 7.1. update. It works very well with my tv (philips pfl 9704). Thank you very much for your great work and for sharing it!
Gazeko

Unread postby CristianoRossi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:23 am

Hello All

Unfortunately I have the same problem with a Sony Bravia LCD TV.

I tried the workaround and it is not working for me.
I tried to disable also CEC to remove one thing but still the problem.

Can you help me?
I can provide the logs if you need it

thanks
CristianoRossi

Unread postby wrxtasy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:40 am

This LE7.1 version Forces RGB mode with no user intervention necessary (version number on Kodi sysinfo screen may be wrong, its definitely v7.1):

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.1.0.Force.RGB.tar
wrxtasy

Unread postby CristianoRossi » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:06 am

Is this a new full version?

Or can I use it as an upgrade?

EDIT: found! it is a full version
CristianoRossi

Unread postby soryuuha » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:54 pm

wrxtasy wrote:This LE7.1 version Forces RGB mode with no user intervention necessary (version number on Kodi sysinfo screen may be wrong, its definitely v7.1):

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-7.1.0.Force.RGB.tar

new tar with wireless driver addition? should we update to this?
soryuuha

Unread postby CristianoRossi » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello

sorry for my late reply

I tried the provided update and even the latest update from here viewtopic.php?f=144&t=22452

I'm still having this problem, I tried also a start from scratch (wiping the SD and putting a new image) but the problem still persist.

If you need any logs please tell me what do you need and how to collect it, thanks

At this moment the only ways to reset the color is unplug/plug the HDMI cable or change the source on TV and going back to the appropriate HDMI port (I already tried to change cable and port on TV)

Do you have any clue on this?

Cristiano
CristianoRossi

Unread postby wrxtasy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:04 pm

EDIT: Q. Do you have HDMI-CEC enabled in both the boot.ini ?
That flag is also needed for Forcing RGB in this case if my memory serves me correctly, looking at the HK Kernel code.

What you can also try is copying over the boot.ini file from the .tar file above, and save to the SD card.
Uncompress the .tar on a PC.
The boot.ini is found in the 3rdparty/bootloader folder.

Change
setenv hdmi_forcergb "0"
# setenv hdmi_forcergb "1"

to
# setenv hdmi_forcergb "0"
setenv hdmi_forcergb "1"

You can also try changing the
# HDMI DVI/VGA modes to "dvi"
if you have a Pink Screen.
wrxtasy

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:17 am

@CristianoRossi,

please follow carefully all the instructions provided by @wrxtasy and make sure you have the "Forced RGB colorspace output" message in your dmesg. If the problem is like I've encountered with, this workaround should work.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby CristianoRossi » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:42 pm

I tried to restart from scratch (again) and this time it seems work fine

Yesterday I had the problem, it think, because I saw the screen going black for a couple of seconds and then continuing without issues.

I want to check better but I think this time everything is fine (probably I missed something in the past setup..)

Thanks all for the support
CristianoRossi

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:14 pm

As I've pointed here http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=21780#p149691 each time you start the Odroid you will get a 2 secs black screen.

I've also seen that with LE 7.1.0 you may get a one time magenta/green screen. Playing some video and forcing a rate change puts everything back to normal and then no more screen changes until a new reboot/poweroff. That's my experience. Annoying, but usable.

As I said, I need more time to improve the workaround but unfortunately I don't have it right now.
Ender_Wiggin

Unread postby Alexkid » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:24 am

Hi all!

Would it be possible to have the patch needed to enable the Forced RGB colorspace in the boot.ini ?

I'm using the debian from meveric, and i'd be interested to know what changes would be made in the kernel in order to avoid the green magenta bug with old hdmi ldc screens.

Thank u
Alexkid

languages_spoken: english, french

Unread postby Ender_Wiggin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Alexkid wrote:Hi all!

Would it be possible to have the patch needed to enable the Forced RGB colorspace in the boot.ini ?

I'm using the debian from meveric, and i'd be interested to know what changes would be made in the kernel in order to avoid the green magenta bug with old hdmi ldc screens.

Thank u

The patch is already merged into HK odroid C2 kernel. Using the boot parameter "hdmitx=forcergb" should be enough to enable it.
Ender_Wiggin

Next

Return to LibreELEC - Kodi Project for C1/C2