Moderators: odroid, mdrjr
To give more accurate altitude reading you have to be able to set the sea level pressure for your area. The attached patch to weather_board.ino
displays this value and allows you to adjust it with the 3 buttons. Button 0 increases it, Button 2 decreases it and the value of the change is set to
0.01 hPa if button 1 is released and 1.0 hPa if button 1 is pressed. By setting the pressure a sea level you get a much more accurate reading for
Patch is for weatherboard 2 only.
- patch to weather_board.ino for adjustable sea level pressure
- (1.9 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:07 am
- languages_spoken: english
- ODROIDs: C2 Show Smartpower2
It looks very useful. Thanks.
We will test it and merge into our github source code.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22356
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm
- languages_spoken: English
- ODROIDs: ODROID
Return to Weather Board
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest