This Link from Page #1
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid ... pid2233982
- LibreELEC 7.0.0 did not make it into the Official LE Github as there was still too much C2 development work going on when the 7.0.0 release was "Frozen". There will be Official downloads for LE 8.0.0 (will be no different to what you get here)wrxtasy wrote: ODROID C2 LibreELEC HDMI Audio support list:
- + Passthrough of AC3/DD/DTS 5.1 (Lossy)
- + Passthrough of Dolby True HD 5.1 and 7.1 / ATMOS (Lossless)
- + Passsthrough of DTS 96/24
- - No 7.1 DTS-HD MA/HRA passthrough
- - No HD Audio decoding by the C2 to output as Multichannel PCM. PCM 2.0 only.
- - EAC3 / DD+ is a WIP, it's output as PCM 2.0
- ~ AAC 5.1 can be transcoded to AC3 / DD 5.1 (select transcode)
- ~ 5.1 / 7.1 DTS-HD MA/HRA - the 5.1 Core will be output if you deselect DTS-HD capable receiver in settings
- You cannot select deinterlaced modes when amcodec is decoding Interlaced video as its all done in the Hardware. Switch amcodec off to play around but only for SD content.
- Center button is play/pause. The Home Button on the HK remote brings up the Control Options.
- advancedsettings.xml people. (See Kodi Wiki). Users need to experiment increasing or decreasing buffers depending on their own Networking setups. All 2160p clips play fine here. Kodi Refresh switching must be enabled.
- I will put out a test version with the HiFi Shield code put back in, but it may break other Kodi Audio Passthrough.
This likely has to be changed in the boot.ini file to:
Code: Select all
setenv audio_dac "1"
Ask for various asound.conf, hdmi.conf, spdif.conf files that works with Both the HiFi Shield AND HDMI Audio AND works with Kodi. HK can easily experiment and do this work as they have all the equiptment and this LibreELEC image we are all using.
THIS is exactly what is needed:
https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC. ... alsa/cards
NOTE: I do not have HiFi Shield Hardware. Unless I physically have such a DAC or HiFi Shield Hardware there is not much I can do
(Hint to HK)