Odroid C2 mainline kernel support

Moderators: mdrjr, odroid

Re: Odroid C2 mainline kernel support

Unread postby hhh1 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:33 am

Can somebody please tell me how to make GPIO work?
on 3.14 I did
Code: Select all
echo 231 > /sys/class/gpio/export

on 4.12 same command returns "-bash: echo: write error: Invalid argument"
What's wrong? Different gpio numbers under 4.12?
hhh1

languages_spoken: english
ODROIDs: c1 c1+ c2

Unread postby umiddelb » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:38 pm

sirko wrote:Is there any git repository only for Odroid C2 4.12 kernel config and if not, how about creating one?

You may start with this one.

Cheers
Uli
umiddelb

languages_spoken: English, German
ODROIDs: ODROID-C1, ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C2

Unread postby gügü » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:30 pm

I was not able to find any shops with Jumper Cables nearby so I have no choice to buy it online.

I was wondering if this USB to UART cable could work with the Odroid C2/C1?

http://www.pollin.de/shop/dt/NzU3NzkyOT ... Kabel.html

I'm planning to order this to debug what is the problem with HypriotOS and 4.12-rc7.

My other question is why in the boot.ini file is there no more uInitrd which is loaded from u-boot?
gügü

ODROIDs: C1 - C2

Unread postby campbell » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:23 am

gügü wrote:I was wondering if this USB to UART cable could work with the Odroid C2/C1?

http://www.pollin.de/shop/dt/NzU3NzkyOT ... Kabel.html

Yes, it should work. Any 3.3V TTL cable will work.
campbell

ODROIDs: XU3, XU4, C2, C1+, Cloudshell, Smart Power

Unread postby sirko » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:30 am

Hi gügü,

in Germany, I have ordered that cheap CP2104 for 8€, works like a charme.
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01CYBHM26

Hi umiddelb,
thank you for the link.
Hopefully they accept commits, since that config does not include *any* settings as advised by KSPP aka kernsec.org available in mainline.

**hehe, did not see, its your repo! Do you want me to commit a version including kernsec settings with signed modules?

Regards
Sirko
sirko

languages_spoken: german, english
ODROIDs: C2

Unread postby umiddelb » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 am

sirko wrote:**hehe, did not see, its your repo! Do you want me to commit a version including kernsec settings with signed modules?

Regards
Sirko

Just file a PR.

Cheers
Uli
umiddelb

Unread postby gügü » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:28 am

Hi guys I was able to make a flashable image from HypriotOS which is booting with latest kernel 4.12-rc7.

Can you please test it and see where it hangs until I receive my UART USB Adapter?

As I said it seems to boot well but there is nothing in HDMI and network neither.

If someone could test this would be really helpful.

I worked the last 2 days full time to get to understand how the whole process of building a flashable image works and I based my work on the Hypriot image-builder-odroidc2.

If you are interested in learning at the same time you are welcomed to visit therepo : https://github.com/gdeverlant/image-builder-odroid-c2

Flashable image : https://github.com/gdeverlant/image-bui ... c7.img.zip

Released files at : https://github.com/gdeverlant/image-bui ... ses/latest

Enjoy

Best Regards

gügü
gügü

Unread postby odroid » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:27 am

@gügü
I just tried your image but it stops the Kernel booting process stopped at USB things probably.
I've posted full booting log from the serial console in this link.
https://pastebin.com/PzYRxMTu
odroid
Site Admin

languages_spoken: English
ODROIDs: ODROID

Unread postby gügü » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 pm

odroid wrote:@gügü
I just tried your image but it stops the Kernel booting process stopped at USB things probably.
I've posted full booting log from the serial console in this link.
https://pastebin.com/PzYRxMTu

Thanx a lot for your sight. What does this mean?

Where can be the problem or what can I do to make this thing work ?

Someone have an idea ?
gügü

Unread postby gügü » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:31 pm

@odroid can you change your boot.ini so that the params of the root=/dev/mmcblk1p2 and try again. I tried it and it seems that it goes beyond and detects the network as it is shown in my Router's list as black-pearl.

I looked at your pastebin and something didn't made sense to me:

1.553802 Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk0p2...                                                                                                                                                                           
1.793424 mmc1: new high speed SDHC card at address b368                                                                                                                                                                     
1.794765 mmcblk1: mmc1:b368 NCard 7.48 GiB                                                                                                                                                                                   
1.799786 mmcblk1: p1 p2       

It is waiting for /dev/mmcblk0p2 but it doesn't exist instead there is mmcblk1p1 and mmcblk1p2

I also noticed that the fstab is using an old static configuration.

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot vfat defaults 0 0
/dev/mmcblk0p2 / ext4 defaults,noatime 0 1

Try replacing it by this one

proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/mmcblk1p1 /boot vfat defaults 0 0
/dev/mmcblk1p2 / ext4 defaults,noatime 0 1

The only problem I have is that I cannot access the board via SSH because my SSH client says:

12:34:23.164 Connecting to SSH2 server black-pearl:22.
12:34:24.510 Connecton failed. FlowSocketConnector: Failed to connect to target address. Windows error 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
12:34:24.530 The SSH2 session has been terminated.

Pinging also seems to work

Pinging black-pearl.fritz.box [192.168.1.40] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 192.168.1.40: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64 Reply from 192.168.1.40: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64 Reply from 192.168.1.40: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64 Reply from 192.168.1.40: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64 Ping statistics for 192.168.1.40: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 1ms, Average = 0ms
Thanx for your help.
gügü

Unread postby gügü » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:50 pm

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

IT WORKS !!!!!!!!

Docker check-config.sh

HOURAAYYYYYYYYYYY !
gügü

Unread postby gügü » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:55 am

Can somebody validate the 4 USB's bug?

Test it this way : Plug an external HD to one of the 4 USB hubs and boot the machine. The HD gets current but doesn't initialize.

Add another usb stick to one of the remaining USB hubs and both devices light on and get recognized.

Can someone file a kernel bug for this please ?

Link latest working HypriotOS Odroid C2 kernel 4.12.0-rc7 : https://github.com/gdeverlant/image-bui ... c7.img.zip
gügü

Unread postby sirko » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:39 am

Okay, i am totally pissed of by the documentation of kernel building.

When building 4.12 via make deb-pkg, new kernel needs an actual u-boot too,
therefore I need to include kernel-hooks into /etc/kernel/postinst.d/
the same way they appear in legacy linux-image packages.

All docs for that really suck. For today, I give up, after 6 hours.

All I need when compiling is to know, how to include files like /etc/kernel/postinst.d/foo into linux-image-xyz.deb when building a custom kernel.

With these kernel hooks I could provide daily mainline kernel packages working on standard 16.04 installations,
since the rest of build process is already automated with ansible...
sirko

languages_spoken: german, english

Unread postby gügü » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:39 am

sirko wrote:Okay, i am totally pissed of by the documentation of kernel building.

All I need when compiling is to know, how to include files like /etc/kernel/postinst.d/foo into linux-image-xyz.deb when building a custom kernel.

With these kernel hooks I could provide daily mainline kernel packages working on standard 16.04 installations,

I could not agree more with you it is a fucking pain in the ass!

But with a little perseverance and some searching skills it is not impossible look at my path trail :lol:

I've asked some help from some advanced people but it ended up that they didn't care enough about helping me to get to the right direction or what they have done as work sucks and it doesn't work well at all or it is poorly documented or written only for their understanding.

Anyway I've soon realised that when you go far that deep with kernel stuffs you are pretty much on your own.

You will come across anti-social anti-patience geeks who think they are gods... hopefully you will see some light at the end of the tunnel.

The tricks is to gather all the information which is scattered around altogether that is the hardest path.
gügü

Unread postby rpcameron » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 am

gügü wrote:
sirko wrote:Okay, i am totally pissed of by the documentation of kernel building.

I could not agree more with you it is a fucking pain in the ass!

But with a little perseverance and some searching skills it is not impossible look at my path trail :lol:

I've asked some help from some advanced people but it ended up that they didn't care enough about helping me to get to the right direction or what they have done as work sucks and it doesn't work well at all or it is poorly documented or written only for their understanding.

Anyway I've soon realised that when you go far that deep with kernel stuffs you are pretty much on your own.

You will come across anti-social anti-patience geeks who think they are gods... hopefully you will see some light at the end of the tunnel.

The tricks is to gather all the information which is scattered around altogether that is the hardest path.

You do realize that:
  1. 4.12 has not been officially released
  2. The Amlogic S905 is not fully supported by 4.12
  3. While 4.12 includes support the S905, it does not include complete support for the Odroid C2
Given 1 and 2, why should official support be offered, especially considering 3?

You are asking for complete and official support for an unreleased kernel, that even when it is released will not fully support the hardware. If you wish to use such unsupported configurations, you should be ready to do so without support. The issue is not "anti-social anti-patience geeks who think they are gods", but rather that you wish to be the status quo simply isn't.

Were 4.12 to be officially released by Torvalds, and if it were to include all of the drivers necessary to fully support the Odroid C2, only then, after waiting at least a full calendar month, could you complain about the difficulty in using a mainline kernel image with mainline uboot. However, until that moment arrives (which does not look like it will happen until 4.14) then you ought to carry on using unsupported configurations in exactly that manner: unsupported (meaning, without official support and full of pitfalls).
rpcameron

Unread postby hhh1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:46 pm

hhh1 wrote:Can somebody please tell me how to make GPIO work?
on 3.14 I did
echo 231 > /sys/class/gpio/export

on 4.12 same command returns "-bash: echo: write error: Invalid argument"
What's wrong? Different gpio numbers under 4.12?

The offset is -122
For example gpio 233 on 3.14 is gpio 111 on 4.12
hhh1

Unread postby igorpec » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Armbian test image:
https://dl.armbian.com/odroidc2/Ubuntu_ ... nightly.7z

Properties:

- clean lightweight Ubuntu Xenial rootfs
- kernel 4.12 (upstream sources, built with https://github.com/armbian/build, EXPERT="yes")
- boot log
- serial console only (screen does not goes up - didn't investigate why)
- tested booting from eMMC and SD card
- docker support
- serial console root login enabled
- power on to login prompt ~ 10 seconds (8G eMMC)
- MAC address fixed with workaround
- chat, ideas, experiences
ARMBIAN
linux for ARM development boards with user friendly development tools
igorpec

languages_spoken: english,german,slovene
ODROIDs: XU4, HC1, C2, C1+

Unread postby best_odroidfreak » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:22 pm

igorpec wrote:Armbian test image:

Properties:

- kernel 4.12 (upstream sources, built with https://github.com/armbian/build, EXPERT="yes")
- boot log
- docker support

Thank you very much!
Ubuntu not good for playing sound. How about using Debian image?
best_odroidfreak

Unread postby gügü » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:01 am

igorpec wrote:Armbian test image:

Properties:

- boot log
- docker support

Did you have any bug with external HD not being recognized ?
Look my previous posts describing the USB Hubs problem I encountered with 4.12.0-rc7.

Thanx for your contribution.
gügü

Unread postby igorpec » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:55 am

Thank you very much!

For testing image we usually choose latest / best stable user space, which is still Ubuntu Xenial, until we do enough tests and switch Jessie to Stretch. Starting with Jessie at this point is worse than Ubuntu Xenial, since packages are older. At release stage, there are always both - Debian and Ubuntu.

But. The biggest problem at this stage is kernel (below Ubuntu/Debian/Arch ... level functionality) and this image does not solve much there, while there are standard Armbian goodies, simple rebuilding, can boot from eMMC out of the box, ...

USB is broken in this image too, but since C2 Mainline is in the build system from today ... it's plain easy to rebuild kernel or whole image from more recent sources. Image is (will be in few days) also hooked to automated daily kernel rebuilding and standard updating (apt update ; apt upgrade). In another words - when fix comes to upstream kernel source or if we add it via patch, this will start to work.

But it's still a testing area ... update to new automated build kernel can break everything. When you are satisfied with a kernel for your case, do freeze it within armbian-config ...
ARMBIAN
igorpec

Unread postby gügü » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:03 am

igorpec wrote:
Thank you very much!

For testing image we usually choose latest / best stable user space, which is still Ubuntu Xenial, until we do enough tests and switch Jessie to Stretch. Starting with Jessie at this point is worse than Ubuntu Xenial, since packages are older. At release stage, there are always both - Debian and Ubuntu.

But. The biggest problem at this stage is kernel (below Ubuntu/Debian/Arch ... level functionality) and this image does not solve much there, while there are standard Armbian goodies, simple rebuilding, can boot from eMMC out of the box, ...

USB is broken in this image too, but since C2 Mainline is in the build system from today ... it's plain easy to rebuild kernel or whole image from more recent sources. Image is (will be in few days) also hooked to automated daily kernel rebuilding and standard updating (apt update ; apt upgrade). In another words - when fix comes to upstream kernel source or if we add it via patch, this will start to work.

But it's still a testing area ... update to new automated build kernel can break everything. When you are satisfied with a kernel for your case, do freeze it within armbian-config ...

The only thing I can say about USB is that the OTG port is working well for external HDs.
If you want to use external HDs on the 4 USB Ports you need to plug another device with your HD so that the kernel can recognize it.
gügü

Unread postby hhh1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Anybody ran into this?
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9000000.usb: --Host Channel 2 Interrupt: Transaction Error--
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9100000.usb: --Host Channel 13 Interrupt: Transaction Error--
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9000000.usb: dwc2_hc_chhltd_intr_dma: Channel 1 - ChHltd set, but reason is unknown
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9000000.usb: hcint 0x00000002, intsts 0x04200001
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9100000.usb: --Host Channel 14 Interrupt: Transaction Error--
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9000000.usb: --Host Channel 5 Interrupt: Transaction Error--
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9100000.usb: --Host Channel 11 Interrupt: Transaction Error--
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9100000.usb: --Host Channel 2 Interrupt: Transaction Error--
Jul 01 01:41:19 port-9f3714 kernel: dwc2 c9000000.usb: --Host Channel 14 Interrupt: Transaction Error--

Haven't observed such errors on 3.14
hhh1

Unread postby mmoll » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:35 am

This is working very nice for my headless server (where I also don't use USB devices at the moment), it only seems iscsi initiator support is not in the kernel (and modules), I guess that would mean a rebuild of the kernel package with armbian/build on my side would be required?
mmoll

Unread postby igorpec » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:07 pm

mmoll wrote:

This is working very nice for my headless server (where I also don't use USB devices at the moment), it only seems iscsi initiator support is not in the kernel (and modules), I guess that would mean a rebuild of the kernel package with armbian/build on my side would be required?

Thank you.

BTW. We rebuilt kernels automatically every night (accessible from beta.armbian.com repository), so you only need to push changes to this config file:
https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/m ... dev.config

... or paste proposed config changes here and I'll implement them.
ARMBIAN
igorpec

Unread postby mmoll » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:36 am

igorpec wrote:
BTW. We rebuilt kernels automatically every night (accessible from beta.armbian.com repository), so you only need to push changes to this config file:
https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/m ... dev.config

... or paste proposed config changes here and I'll implement them.

Thanks, I opened a pull request!
mmoll

Unread postby mmoll » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:39 am

Another thing I experienced with this image is that a KVM VM with bridged ethernet (not vtap) seems not to receive any packets.

Before digging deeper, did anybody else experiment with KVM and bridged NICs with that image?
mmoll

Unread postby brad » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:15 pm

4.12 is released mainline as of today, im interested to know what bugs currently exist in mainline 4.12 for C2 and what features made it into the release. I wont have a chance to try until this weekend. I know HDMI is not there but how is USB working?

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/ke ... g/?h=v4.12

Thanks,
Brad.
brad

Unread postby nicfio » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi Brad, just compiled 4.12.0 using standard defconfig. HDMI not working and USB same problems.
nicfio

ODROIDs: ODROID C2

Unread postby gügü » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:27 am

brad wrote:4.12 is released mainline as of today, im interested to know what bugs currently exist in mainline 4.12 for C2 and what features made it into the release. I wont have a chance to try until this weekend. I know HDMI is not there but how is USB working?

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/ke ... g/?h=v4.12

Thanks,
Brad.

Hi Brad you can read my previous post concerning USB bugs I've found. OTG has no problem but 4HUBS is usable only in certain conditions.

Hope it helps
gügü

Unread postby gügü » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:28 am

nicfio wrote:Hi Brad, just compiled 4.12.0 using standard defconfig. HDMI not working and USB same problems.

It is the same from my side with HypriotOS and kernel 4.12.0 tested.

NO HDMI
OTG Port works well with my external HDD
4USB ports are not recognizing my external HDD unless plugged side by side with another USB Stick.
gügü

Unread postby MartB » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:30 am

@gügü
Check this thread about the hdd issue.
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=23733
MartB

languages_spoken: english, german

Unread postby gügü » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:34 am

MartB wrote:@gügü
Check this thread about the hdd issue.
viewtopic.php?f=141&t=23733

I'd lost one HDD because of this issue... When I was using mhddfs with my HDD at some point the drive was just not writable anymore and the compilation of my program was stopping and had to restart the board.

I didn't know if this was a bug from the board or the kernel...

I was using kernel 3.14.y with HypriotOS and the HDD was recognized at any time when I was booting the board.

Kernel 4.12.0 stopped recognizing the external devices.

Any update on this bug ??????
gügü

Unread postby graysky » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:03 am

I followed the steps below on Arch ARM (answering "yes" to flash the new U-Boot to /dev/mmcblk0), and successfully booted into 4.12.0-1-ARCH.

pacman -R uboot-odroid-c2
pacman -S uboot-odroid-c2-mainline linux-aarch64

What is broken that I see thus far:
  1. HDMI output is broken
  2. all USB ports are broken
  3. CPU governors (ie nothing in /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_frec).
  4. haveged is broken (haveged: Couldn't initialize HAVEGE rng 5)
  5. systemcd-networkd for bridges doesn't work (for a workaround see: https://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopi ... 097#p54286)

What has changed:
  1. CPU temp moved from /sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp to /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/temp1_input

What seems to work:
  1. Gigabit LAN seems to work (30.8-35.8 MB/s transfers are possible)
  2. Linux containers can work again thanks to cgroup2 support in 4.12.x
Last edited by graysky on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
graysky

Unread postby hhh1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:10 pm

graysky wrote:I followed the steps below on Arch ARM (answering "yes" to flash the new U-Boot to /dev/mmcblk0), and successfully booted into 4.12.0-1-ARCH.

linux-aarch64 package is not fit enough for odroid.
You need to compile a kernel by yourself.
And along with that there're huge amount of usb errors. Depressing. Not sure if it's possible to use mainline kernel :|

Read last couple of pages in this topic.
hhh1

Unread postby gügü » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:21 pm

This is my DMESG for 4.12.0-rc7 running on HypriotOS

dmesg
[    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0
[    0.000000] Linux version 4.12.0-gx-117136-g44bd33f (ubuntu@c3) (gcc version 6.2.0 20160901 (Ubuntu 6.2.0-3ubuntu11~16.04) ) #6 SMP PREEMPT Mon Jul 3 12:26:37 UTC 2017
[    0.000000] Boot CPU: AArch64 Processor [410fd034]
[    0.000000] Machine model: Hardkernel ODROID-C2
[    0.000000] efi: Getting EFI parameters from FDT:
[    0.000000] efi: UEFI not found.
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x0000000074400000, size 188 MiB
[    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: initialized node linux,cma, compatible id shared-dma-pool
[    0.000000] NUMA: No NUMA configuration found
[    0.000000] NUMA: Faking a node at [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000007fffffff]
[    0.000000] NUMA: Adding memblock [0x1000000 - 0xfffffff] on node 0
[    0.000000] NUMA: Adding memblock [0x10200000 - 0x7fffffff] on node 0
[    0.000000] NUMA: Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x01000000-0x7fffffff]
[    0.000000] NUMA: NODE_DATA [mem 0x743d5f80-0x743d7a7f]
[    0.000000] Zone ranges:
[    0.000000]   DMA      [mem 0x0000000001000000-0x000000007fffffff]
[    0.000000]   Normal   empty
[    0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
[    0.000000] Early memory node ranges
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000001000000-0x000000000fffffff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000010200000-0x000000007fffffff]
[    0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000001000000-0x000000007fffffff]
[    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 519680
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 8128 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 0 pages reserved
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 519680 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] psci: probing for conduit method from DT.
[    0.000000] psci: PSCIv0.2 detected in firmware.
[    0.000000] psci: Using standard PSCI v0.2 function IDs
[    0.000000] psci: Trusted OS migration not required
[    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 24 pages/cpu @ffff800074372000 s59160 r8192 d30952 u98304
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s59160 r8192 d30952 u98304 alloc=24*4096
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 [0] 1 [0] 2 [0] 3
[    0.000000] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU0
[    0.000000] CPU features: enabling workaround for ARM erratum 845719
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Node order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 511552
[    0.000000] Policy zone: DMA
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=ttyAML0,115200n8 console=tty0 boot=/dev/mmcblk1p1 disk=/dev/mmcblk1p2 root=/dev/mmcblk1p2 no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 loglevel=8 debug ro rootwait
[    0.000000] log_buf_len individual max cpu contribution: 4096 bytes
[    0.000000] log_buf_len total cpu_extra contributions: 12288 bytes
[    0.000000] log_buf_len min size: 16384 bytes
[    0.000000] log_buf_len: 32768 bytes
[    0.000000] early log buf free: 13636(83%)
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.000000] Memory: 1837088K/2078720K available (9084K kernel code, 1112K rwdata, 4076K rodata, 1088K init, 294K bss, 49120K reserved, 192512K cma-reserved)
[    0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.000000]     modules : 0xffff000000000000 - 0xffff000008000000   (   128 MB)
[    0.000000]     vmalloc : 0xffff000008000000 - 0xffff7dffbfff0000   (129022 GB)
[    0.000000]       .text : 0xffff000008080000 - 0xffff000008960000   (  9088 KB)
[    0.000000]     .rodata : 0xffff000008960000 - 0xffff000008d60000   (  4096 KB)
[    0.000000]       .init : 0xffff000008d60000 - 0xffff000008e70000   (  1088 KB)
[    0.000000]       .data : 0xffff000008e70000 - 0xffff000008f86200   (  1113 KB)
[    0.000000]        .bss : 0xffff000008f86200 - 0xffff000008fcfb34   (   295 KB)
[    0.000000]     fixed   : 0xffff7dfffe7fd000 - 0xffff7dfffec00000   (  4108 KB)
[    0.000000]     PCI I/O : 0xffff7dfffee00000 - 0xffff7dffffe00000   (    16 MB)
[    0.000000]     vmemmap : 0xffff7e0000000000 - 0xffff800000000000   (  2048 GB maximum)
[    0.000000]               0xffff7e0000040000 - 0xffff7e0002000000   (    31 MB actual)
[    0.000000]     memory  : 0xffff800001000000 - 0xffff800080000000   (  2032 MB)
[    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000]  RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=64 to nr_cpu_ids=4.
[    0.000000] RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=4
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS:64 nr_irqs:64 0
[    0.000000] GIC: Using split EOI/Deactivate mode
[    0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 24.00MHz (phys).
[    0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x588fe9dc0, max_idle_ns: 440795202592 ns
[    0.000003] sched_clock: 56 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 4398046511097ns
[    0.000250] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[    0.000916] console [tty0] enabled
[    0.000958] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=96000)
[    0.000980] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.001038] Security Framework initialized
[    0.001355] Dentry cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
[    0.002548] Inode-cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
[    0.003094] Mount-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.003115] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.016022] ASID allocator initialised with 65536 entries
[    0.032466] EFI services will not be available.
[    0.048046] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
[    0.080733] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU1
[    0.080771] CPU1: Booted secondary processor [410fd034]
[    0.112748] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU2
[    0.112766] CPU2: Booted secondary processor [410fd034]
[    0.144782] Detected VIPT I-cache on CPU3
[    0.144798] CPU3: Booted secondary processor [410fd034]
[    0.144830] smp: Brought up 1 node, 4 CPUs
[    0.144896] SMP: Total of 4 processors activated.
[    0.144909] CPU features: detected feature: 32-bit EL0 Support
[    0.144998] CPU: All CPU(s) started at EL2
[    0.145018] alternatives: patching kernel code
[    0.145494] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.147807] DMI not present or invalid.
[    0.147946] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns
[    0.147995] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    0.151279] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.152376] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.153509] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    0.153886] vdso: 2 pages (1 code @ ffff000008967000, 1 data @ ffff000008e75000)
[    0.153913] hw-breakpoint: found 6 breakpoint and 4 watchpoint registers.
[    0.156738] DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic allocations
[    0.157015] Serial: AMBA PL011 UART driver
[    0.166187] HugeTLB registered 2 MB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
[    0.166800] ACPI: Interpreter disabled.
[    0.167510] vgaarb: loaded
[    0.167682] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.167795] libata version 3.00 loaded.
[    0.168013] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.168057] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.168111] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.168546] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
[    0.168559] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
[    0.168588] PTP clock support registered
[    0.168678] dmi: Firmware registration failed.
[    0.169117] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    0.169661] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
[    0.169775] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
[    0.169817] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.169963] pnp: PnP ACPI: disabled
[    0.174117] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.174470] TCP established hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    0.174605] TCP bind hash table entries: 16384 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.174800] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 16384 bind 16384)
[    0.174897] UDP hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.174946] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 1024 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.175064] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.175277] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[    0.175290] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[    0.175301] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[    0.175311] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[    0.175327] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 128
[    0.175936] hw perfevents: enabled with armv8_cortex_a53 PMU driver, 7 counters available
[    0.176099] kvm [1]: 8-bit VMID
[    0.176110] kvm [1]: IDMAP page: 1955000
[    0.176120] kvm [1]: HYP VA range: 800000000000:ffffffffffff
[    0.176700] kvm [1]: Hyp mode initialized successfully
[    0.176737] kvm [1]: vgic-v2@c4304000
[    0.176787] kvm [1]: vgic interrupt IRQ1
[    0.176807] kvm [1]: virtual timer IRQ4
[    0.177506] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
[    0.177621] audit: type=2000 audit(0.175:1): state=initialized audit_enabled=0 res=1
[    0.177861] workingset: timestamp_bits=44 max_order=19 bucket_order=0
[    0.182623] squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
[    0.183045] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
[    0.183074] Key type id_resolver registered
[    0.183085] Key type id_legacy registered
[    0.183100] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...
[    0.183218] 9p: Installing v9fs 9p2000 file system support
[    0.184693] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 247)
[    0.184774] io scheduler noop registered
[    0.184872] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    0.184884] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
[    0.184895] io scheduler kyber registered
[    0.186358] GPIO line 4 (usb-hub-reset) hogged as output/high
[    0.191222] xenfs: not registering filesystem on non-xen platform
[    0.193358] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
[    0.194500] SuperH (H)SCI(F) driver initialized
[    0.194758] c81004c0.serial: ttyAML0 at MMIO 0xc81004c0 (irq = 12, base_baud = 1500000) is a meson_uart
[    1.076468] console [ttyAML0] enabled
[    1.080436] msm_serial: driver initialized
[    1.088930] loop: module loaded
[    1.089379] hisi_sas: driver version v1.6
[    1.092951] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
[    1.095549] tun: Universal TUN/TAP device driver, 1.6
[    1.100903] e1000e: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver - 3.2.6-k
[    1.106085] e1000e: Copyright(c) 1999 - 2015 Intel Corporation.
[    1.111941] igb: Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Network Driver - version 5.4.0-k
[    1.118805] igb: Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Intel Corporation.
[    1.124351] igbvf: Intel(R) Gigabit Virtual Function Network Driver - version 2.4.0-k
[    1.132088] igbvf: Copyright (c) 2009 - 2012 Intel Corporation.
[    1.137982] sky2: driver version 1.30
[    1.141911] VFIO - User Level meta-driver version: 0.3
[    1.147511] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    1.153142] ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
[    1.157561] ehci-platform: EHCI generic platform driver
[    1.162792] ehci-orion: EHCI orion driver
[    1.166731] ehci-exynos: EHCI EXYNOS driver
[    1.170864] ehci-msm: Qualcomm On-Chip EHCI Host Controller
[    1.176377] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    1.182471] ohci-pci: OHCI PCI platform driver
[    1.186885] ohci-platform: OHCI generic platform driver
[    1.192086] ohci-exynos: OHCI EXYNOS driver
[    1.196436] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
[    1.202722] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
[    1.208231] i2c /dev entries driver
[    1.212976] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
[    1.217223] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
[    1.221717] Synopsys Designware Multimedia Card Interface Driver
[    1.228142] meson-gx-mmc d0074000.mmc: allocated mmc-pwrseq
[    1.278043] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
[    1.279037] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
[    1.287561] meson-sm: secure-monitor enabled
[    1.288652] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    1.293853] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    1.297809] platform-mhu c883c404.mailbox: Platform MHU Mailbox registered
[    1.306750] Initializing XFRM netlink socket
[    1.308609] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    1.313089] 9pnet: Installing 9P2000 support
[    1.317273] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    1.321931] registered taskstats version 1
[    1.329728] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator
[    1.333764] dwc2 c9000000.usb: c9000000.usb supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator
[    1.353166] dwc2 c9000000.usb: DWC OTG Controller
[    1.353208] dwc2 c9000000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    1.359244] dwc2 c9000000.usb: irq 31, io mem 0xc9000000
[    1.364914] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.368209] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    1.372777] dwc2 c9100000.usb: c9100000.usb supply vusb_d not found, using dummy regulator
[    1.380299] dwc2 c9100000.usb: c9100000.usb supply vusb_a not found, using dummy regulator
[    1.505771] dwc2 c9100000.usb: DWC OTG Controller
[    1.505811] dwc2 c9100000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    1.511849] dwc2 c9100000.usb: irq 32, io mem 0xc9100000
[    1.517477] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    1.520819] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    1.525644] meson-gx-mmc d0072000.mmc: Got CD GPIO
[    1.571417] scpi_protocol scpi: SCP Protocol 0.0 Firmware 0.0.0 version
[    1.578550] cpu cpu0: bL_cpufreq_init: CPU 0 initialized
[    1.578649] arm_big_little: bL_cpufreq_register: Registered platform driver: scpi
[    1.588831] hctosys: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
[    1.590825] VCC3V3: disabling
[    1.593648] ALSA device list:
[    1.596602]   No soundcards found.
[    1.600057] Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk1p2...
[    1.757671] usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc2
[    1.872885] mmc1: new high speed SDHC card at address aaaa
[    1.874442] mmcblk1: mmc1:aaaa ACLCD 29.7 GiB
[    1.880264]  mmcblk1: p1 p2
[    1.893036] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): couldn't mount as ext3 due to feature incompatibilities
[    1.909758] usb 2-1: new high-speed USB device number 2 using dwc2
[    1.927490] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[    1.930150] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) readonly on device 179:2.
[    1.942249] devtmpfs: mounted
[    1.944022] Freeing unused kernel memory: 1088K
[    1.960975] usb 1-1: The driver for the USB controller dwc2_hsotg does not support scatter-gather which is
[    1.965153] usb 1-1: required by the UAS driver. Please try an other USB controller if you wish to use UAS.
[    1.974911] usb-storage 1-1:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
[    1.982507] scsi host0: usb-storage 1-1:1.0
[    2.034394] random: fast init done
[    2.116096] hub 2-1:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.116477] hub 2-1:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    2.163320] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset of type cgroup with options cpuset.
[    2.167436] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu,cpuacct of type cgroup with options cpu,cpuacct.
[    2.177242] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/blkio of type cgroup with options blkio.
[    2.186183] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/memory of type cgroup with options memory.
[    2.195509] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/devices of type cgroup with options devices.
[    2.204270] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/freezer of type cgroup with options freezer.
[    2.213467] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/net_cls,net_prio of type cgroup with options net_cls,net_prio.
[    2.224386] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/perf_event of type cgroup with options perf_event.
[    2.233998] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/hugetlb of type cgroup with options hugetlb.
[    2.243259] systemd[1]: Mounting cgroup to /sys/fs/cgroup/pids of type cgroup with options pids.
[    2.371683] NET: Registered protocol family 10
[    2.373004] Segment Routing with IPv6
[    2.406369] systemd-default-display-manager-generator[1183]: No /etc/X11/default-display-manager file, nothing to generate
[    2.421009] systemd-fstab-generator[1184]: Parsing /etc/fstab
[    2.423664] systemd-rc-local-generator[1180]: Automatically adding rc-local.service.
[    2.434731] systemd-fstab-generator[1184]: Found entry what=proc where=/proc type=proc
[    2.437106] systemd-fstab-generator[1184]: Found entry what=/dev/mmcblk1p1 where=/boot type=vfat
[    2.439606] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]: Looking for unit files in (higher priority first):
[    2.439616] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]:    /etc/systemd/system
[    2.439623] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]:    /run/systemd/system
[    2.439629] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]:    /usr/local/lib/systemd/system
[    2.439635] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]:    /lib/systemd/system
[    2.439640] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]:    /usr/lib/systemd/system
[    2.439682] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]: Looking for SysV init scripts in:
[    2.439688] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]:    /etc/init.d
[    2.439697] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]: Looking for SysV rcN.d links in:
[    2.439703] systemd-sysv-generator[1188]:    /etc
[    2.455009] systemd-gpt-auto-generator[1185]: Root device /dev/mmcblk1.
[    2.485842] systemd-getty-generator[1181]: Automatically adding serial getty for /dev/ttyAML0.
[    2.500928] systemd-sysv-ge: 124 output lines suppressed due to ratelimiting
[    2.514917] systemd-gpt-auto-generator[1185]: Not a GPT partition table, ignoring.
[    2.537419] systemd-fstab-generator[1184]: Found entry what=/dev/mmcblk1p2 where=/ type=ext4
[    2.556662] systemd-fstab-generator[1184]: Found entry what=/dev/sda where=/mnt/seagate-1TB-01 type=ext4
[    2.560667] systemd-fstab-generator[1184]: Found entry what=mhddfs#/mnt/seagate-1TB-01,/mnt/dummy where=/mnt/virtual type=fuse
[    3.010815] scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access     Seagate  Expansion        9300 PQ: 0 ANSI: 6
[    3.014386] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 1953525167 512-byte logical blocks: (1.00 TB/932 GiB)
[    4.906355] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
[    4.906689] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 4f 00 00 00
[    4.912145] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[    4.979285] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
[   12.850495] systemd-journald[1204]: Fixed max_use=99.1M max_size=12.3M min_size=4.0M keep_free=148.7M
[   12.861915] systemd[1]: Got notification message for unit systemd-journald.service
[   12.877970] systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service: Got notification message from PID 1204 (WATCHDOG=1...)
[   12.897955] systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service: got WATCHDOG=1
[   12.912966] systemd-journald[1204]: Reserving 22563 entries in hash table.
[   12.913966] systemd[1]: Got notification message for unit systemd-journald.service
[   12.929991] systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service: Got notification message from PID 1204 (WATCHDOG=1...)
[   12.932025] systemd-journald[1204]: Vacuuming...
[   12.932409] systemd-journald[1204]: Vacuuming done, freed 0 bytes
[   12.937557] systemd-journald[1204]: Flushing /dev/kmsg...
[   12.965963] systemd[1]: systemd-journald.service: got WATCHDOG=1
[   12.991328] systemd-journald[1204]: systemd-journald running as pid 1204
[   13.015488] fuse init (API version 7.26)
[   13.017133] EXT4-fs (mmcblk1p2): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[   13.104587] systemd-udevd[2001]: starting version 215
[   13.553448] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: PTP uses main clock
[   13.553906] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: no reset control found
[   13.560558] stmmac - user ID: 0x11, Synopsys ID: 0x37
[   13.565114] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Ring mode enabled
[   13.570901] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: DMA HW capability register supported
[   13.578264] EXT4-fs (sda): warning: mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck is recommended
[   13.578266] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Normal descriptors
[   13.578280] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: RX Checksum Offload Engine supported
[   13.578284] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: COE Type 2
[   13.578287] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: TX Checksum insertion supported
[   13.578291] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Wake-Up On Lan supported
[   13.578337] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet: Enable RX Mitigation via HW Watchdog Timer
[   13.578526] libphy: stmmac: probed
[   13.595366] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas
[   13.762288] FAT-fs (mmcblk1p1): Volume was not properly unmounted. Some data may be corrupt. Please run fsck.
[   13.775897] EXT4-fs (sda): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[   13.879547] ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
[   13.894161] systemd-journald[1204]: Received request to flush runtime journal from PID 1
[   13.897339] systemd-journald[1204]: Vacuuming...
[   13.901373] systemd-journald[1204]: Vacuuming done, freed 0 bytes
[   13.916586] nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (16384 buckets, 65536 max)
[   14.047415] RTL8211F Gigabit Ethernet stmmac-0:00: attached PHY driver [RTL8211F Gigabit Ethernet] (mii_bus:phy_addr=stmmac-0:00, irq=-1)
[   14.081701] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: PTP not supported by HW
[   14.083071] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
[   14.109003] ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
[   18.179247] meson8b-dwmac c9410000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 1Gbps/Full - flow control rx/tx
[   18.182920] IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
[   21.235545] Adding 4081660k swap on /mnt/seagate-1TB-01/swap.  Priority:-1 extents:7 across:6883328k
[   22.363834] random: crng init done
[   22.902235] systemd[1]: Sent message type=signal sender=n/a destination=n/a object=/org/freedesktop/systemd1/unit/sys_2ddevices_2dplatform_2dsoc_2dd0000000_2eapb_2dd0072000_2emmc_2dmmc_5fhost_2dmmc1_2dmmc1_3aaaaa_2dblock_2dmmcblk1_2dmmcblk1p2_2edevice interface=org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties member=PropertiesChanged cookie=274 reply_cookie=0 error=n/a
[   23.304899] Reconfiguring openssh-server
[   23.305271] Collecting entropy ...
[   44.202214] systemd[1]: Sent message type=signal sender=n/a destination=n/a object=/org/freedesktop/systemd1/unit/systemd_2dtimesyncd_2eservice interface=org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties member=PropertiesChanged cookie=443 reply_cookie=0 error=n/a
[   52.868424] Generating new SSH host keys ...
[   58.902694] systemd-rc-local-generator[2645]: Automatically adding rc-local.service.
[   58.906207] systemd-getty-generator[2646]: Automatically adding serial getty for /dev/ttyAML0.
[   58.908674] systemd-default-display-manager-generator[2648]: No /etc/X11/default-display-manager file, nothing to generate
[   58.917120] systemd-fstab-generator[2649]: Parsing /etc/fstab
[   58.917229] systemd-fstab-generator[2649]: Found entry what=proc where=/proc type=proc
[   58.917251] systemd-fstab-generator[2649]: Found entry what=/dev/mmcblk1p1 where=/boot type=vfat
[   58.917519] systemd-fstab-generator[2649]: Found entry what=/dev/mmcblk1p2 where=/ type=ext4
[   58.917984] systemd-fstab-generator[2649]: Found entry what=/dev/sda where=/mnt/seagate-1TB-01 type=ext4
[   58.918112] systemd-fstab-generator[2649]: Found entry what=mhddfs#/mnt/seagate-1TB-01,/mnt/dummy where=/mnt/virtual type=fuse
[   58.921487] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]: Looking for unit files in (higher priority first):
[   58.921495] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]:    /etc/systemd/system
[   58.921500] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]:    /run/systemd/system
[   58.921504] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]:    /usr/local/lib/systemd/system
[   58.921508] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]:    /lib/systemd/system
[   58.921512] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]:    /usr/lib/systemd/system
[   58.921540] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]: Looking for SysV init scripts in:
[   58.921544] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]:    /etc/init.d
[   58.921550] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]: Looking for SysV rcN.d links in:
[   58.921554] systemd-sysv-generator[2653]:    /etc
[   58.921780] systemd-gpt-auto-generator[2650]: Root device /dev/mmcblk1.
[   58.923389] systemd-gpt-auto-generator[2650]: Not a GPT partition table, ignoring.
[   58.931003] systemd-sysv-ge: 124 output lines suppressed due to ratelimiting
[   59.117915] systemd[1]: dev-ttyS0.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.118307] systemd[1]: sys-devices-platform-serial8250-tty-ttyS1.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.127109] systemd[1]: dev-ttyS1.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.132984] systemd[1]: sys-devices-platform-serial8250-tty-ttyS2.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.141766] systemd[1]: dev-ttyS2.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.147651] systemd[1]: sys-devices-platform-serial8250-tty-ttyS3.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.156373] systemd[1]: dev-ttyS3.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.162314] systemd[1]: sys-devices-platform-soc-c8100000.aobus-c81004c0.serial-tty-ttyAML0.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.173265] systemd[1]: dev-ttyAML0.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.179389] systemd[1]: sys-devices-platform-soc-c9000000.usb-usb1-1\x2d1-1\x2d1:1.0-host0-target0:0:0-0:0:0:0-block-sda.device changed dead -> plugged
[   59.955043] systemd-rc-local-generator[2675]: Automatically adding rc-local.service.
[   59.958084] systemd-getty-generator[2676]: Automatically adding serial getty for /dev/ttyAML0.
[   59.966771] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]: Looking for unit files in (higher priority first):
[   59.973898] systemd-gpt-auto-generator[2680]: Root device /dev/mmcblk1.
[   59.975212] systemd-default-display-manager-generator[2678]: No /etc/X11/default-display-manager file, nothing to generate
[   59.975540] systemd-gpt-auto-generator[2680]: Not a GPT partition table, ignoring.
[   59.979057] systemd-fstab-generator[2679]: Parsing /etc/fstab
[   59.979162] systemd-fstab-generator[2679]: Found entry what=proc where=/proc type=proc
[   59.979182] systemd-fstab-generator[2679]: Found entry what=/dev/mmcblk1p1 where=/boot type=vfat
[   59.979358] systemd-fstab-generator[2679]: Found entry what=/dev/mmcblk1p2 where=/ type=ext4
[   59.979531] systemd-fstab-generator[2679]: Found entry what=/dev/sda where=/mnt/seagate-1TB-01 type=ext4
[   59.979610] systemd-fstab-generator[2679]: Found entry what=mhddfs#/mnt/seagate-1TB-01,/mnt/dummy where=/mnt/virtual type=fuse
[   60.050457] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]:    /etc/systemd/system
[   60.056191] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]:    /run/systemd/system
[   60.061961] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]:    /usr/local/lib/systemd/system
[   60.068600] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]:    /lib/systemd/system
[   60.074379] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]:    /usr/lib/systemd/system
[   60.080559] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]: Looking for SysV init scripts in:
[   60.087404] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]:    /etc/init.d
[   60.092493] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]: Looking for SysV rcN.d links in:
[   60.099304] systemd-sysv-generator[2683]:    /etc
[   60.108465] systemd-sysv-ge: 124 output lines suppressed due to ratelimiting
[   60.305290] Reconfigured openssh-server
[  316.381281] EXT4-fs (sda): error count since last fsck: 129
[  316.381730] EXT4-fs (sda): initial error at time 1497800238: ext4_find_entry:1302: inode 31987854
[  316.390266] EXT4-fs (sda): last error at time 1497800743: ext4_find_entry:1302: inode 31987854

Do you guys see any smelly messages ?
Any error or something which is not normal?

Thanx
gügü

Unread postby campbell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:00 am

hhh1 wrote:Not sure if it's possible to use mainline kernel :| Read last couple of pages in this topic.

Is this true? This thread has gone off in several directions and is hard to follow. Are there really difficulties that are not possible to overcome, that will prevent the mainline kernel from ever being used with this board?
campbell

Unread postby mscdex » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:11 am

campbell wrote:
hhh1 wrote:Not sure if it's possible to use mainline kernel :| Read last couple of pages in this topic.

Is this true? This thread has gone off in several directions and is hard to follow. Are there really difficulties that are not possible to overcome, that will prevent the mainline kernel from ever being used with this board?

I think they mean it may not be possible to use the mainline kernel as it is right now (depending on your use case of course). Someone had previously thrown out that "full/complete" support is expected around 4.14 release time?
mscdex

ODROIDs: ODROID C2

Unread postby umiddelb » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:01 am

If you won't miss USB support and HDMI video output, you can use the latest mainline kernel for headless operations (as I'm doing for a couple of months).
umiddelb

Unread postby campbell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am

umiddelb wrote:If you won't miss USB support and HDMI video output, you can use the latest mainline kernel for headless operations (as I'm doing for a couple of months).

I don't need either of these things. But is there a guide to how to do this all in one place? As I mentioned, this one thread has hundreds of replies now and it's really hard to find anything. Maybe it should be a new thread? The XU4 has an entire board dedicated to the 4.9 kernel.

Also, linux-meson.com says that USB support IS working. What specifically is not working?
campbell

Unread postby mad_ady » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Try @umiddelb's excellent build guide: https://github.com/umiddelb/armhf/wiki/ ... ARM-device

Regarding usb, it seems that you need to plug 2 devices to get it working
mad_ady

ODROIDs: XU4, C1+, C2

Unread postby gügü » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:38 am

campbell wrote:
umiddelb wrote:If you won't miss USB support and HDMI video output, you can use the latest mainline kernel for headless operations (as I'm doing for a couple of months).

I don't need either of these things. But is there a guide to how to do this all in one place? As I mentioned, this one thread has hundreds of replies now and it's really hard to find anything. Maybe it should be a new thread? The XU4 has an entire board dedicated to the 4.9 kernel.

Also, linux-meson.com says that USB support IS working. What specifically is not working?

Read the previous posts that way we will not repeat ourselves. It is all written.
gügü

Unread postby graysky » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 pm

hhh1 wrote:
graysky wrote:I followed the steps below on Arch ARM (answering "yes" to flash the new U-Boot to /dev/mmcblk0), and successfully booted into 4.12.0-1-ARCH.

linux-aarch64 package is not fit enough for odroid.
You need to compile a kernel by yourself.

Not sure what you mean... what does compiling a kernel myself offer me that the standard packages I installed do not provide?
graysky

Unread postby campbell » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 pm

campbell wrote:

I don't need either of these things

Ok, I've had a chance to try a couple of prebuilt images that use the 4.12 kernel and they indeed work for headless operation, but cpufreq doesn't seem to work in either of them. This is a showstopper for me unfortunately.
campbell

Unread postby umiddelb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:15 pm

campbell wrote:Ok, I've had a chance to try a couple of prebuilt images that use the 4.12 kernel and they indeed work for headless operation, but cpufreq doesn't seem to work in either of them. This is a showstopper for me unfortunately.

You may try to set up your own odroid-c2 environment with z2d. cpufreq is working but you need the latest u-boot firmware from HK.
umiddelb

Unread postby gügü » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:51 pm

umiddelb wrote:
campbell wrote:Ok, I've had a chance to try a couple of prebuilt images that use the 4.12 kernel and they indeed work for headless operation, but cpufreq doesn't seem to work in either of them. This is a showstopper for me unfortunately.

You may try to set up your own odroid-c2 environment with z2d. cpufreq is working but you need the latest u-boot firmware from HK.

I don't recommend z2d because docker is not working for debian or ubuntu on the odroid c2. I cannot talk about the other targets because I have not tested them. For sure I tested the last 2 mentioned.
gügü

Unread postby MartB » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:59 am

Linux 4.13.0-rc1 #2 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jul 21 21:42:20 CEST 2017 aarch64 GNU/Linux

Be careful with the latest linux-amlogic#integ from khilman if you have a custom config you need to redo your changes on the new defconfig they provide otherwise your board will not boot!
MartB

languages_spoken: english, german

Unread postby brad » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:23 pm

For testing Ive just tried stable with these patches applied from superna9999 meta-meson git https://github.com/superna9999/meta-mes ... son64-4.12

Linux odroid64 4.12.3-dirty #4 SMP PREEMPT Sat Jul 22 15:55:15 AEST 2017 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

HDMI video is working nicely but having no sound with HDMI and no CEC for some reason. I might to have to set cec up in boot.ini maybe
brad

Unread postby graysky » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 pm

brad wrote:For testing Ive just tried stable with these patches applied from superna9999 meta-meson git https://github.com/superna9999/meta-mes ... son64-4.12

Linux odroid64 4.12.3-dirty #4 SMP PREEMPT Sat Jul 22 15:55:15 AEST 2017 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

HDMI video is working nicely but having no sound with HDMI and no CEC for some reason. I might to have to set cec up in boot.ini maybe

I can't try myself, but since you built that kernel with those patches, can you comment on whether or not cpu governors are available under it?

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
graysky

Unread postby igorpec » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Updated Armbian test Xenial image with 4.12.3 https://dl.armbian.com/odroidc2/Ubuntu_ ... nightly.7z / Untested - made out of office :)
ARMBIAN
igorpec

Unread postby brad » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:48 pm

graysky wrote:I can't try myself, but since you built that kernel with those patches, can you comment on whether or not cpu governors are available under it?

CODE: SELECT ALL
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

not by default as on some versions of the bootloader it can run to fast and crash on startup. to enable you have to edit the device tree and remove the scpi_clocks disabled https://github.com/ioft/linux/commit/31 ... 3c6f18bfb1

once done this and recompiled the meson-gxbb-odroidc2.dtb it becomes avaliable
odroid@odroid64:~$ cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq
odroid@odroid64:~$ cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
ondemand
brad

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat